- Text Size +
"You can go home Ziva but you need to take it easy. I want you to take a week off. Then it's up to your boss whether or not you can go into the field," said Dr Smith.

"Thanks. Come on Tony, let's go home," said Ziva. She was excited.

Tony helped Ziva get to his car and drove her to her apartment. Tony had cleaned up and filled her fridge and cupboards. There were pillows on the couch that had been fluffed up and Tony led Ziva to them. She sat down gratefully and allowed Tony to make her some lunch.

The doctor had made it quite clear that Ziva would be weak for a few hours but Ziva hadn't wanted to believe him. Now she knew he was right. She was happy to be home and she was glad that Tony had offered to help her.

"Here you go Ziva. Lunch has been served for my beautiful princess," said Tony.

Ziva smiled and thanked her favourite friend. When Tony sat down next to Ziva, she moved closer and put her head on his shoulder. Tony smiled and put his arm around her, giving her a small hug.

"Thanks for your help Tony. I appreciate it. I never thought that I would be able to trust anyone enough to help me when I was hurt," said Ziva quietly.

"That's okay. Everyone learns in their own time," said Tony. He loved Ziva and he knew that only her father could have made her feel this way. For that, he hated Eli David.

"I love you Tony," whispered Ziva.

"I love you too Ziva. I always have and I always will," replied Tony.

"Really?"

"Of course. You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever set my eyes on."