- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tim's hurt by Gibb's harsh words leaving him open to a nightmare he only hopes he will wake up from.
The Nightmare.

McGee didn't understand why Gibbs said what he said. All he knew is how much it hurt. McGee couldn't get away fast enough or far enough. It seemed like no matter how far he drove he couldn't run away from Gibbs words. They were all the young agent could think about. He wasn't paying attention to the road, as lost in his thoughts as he was. The rain beat out a steady rhythm on the windshield, accompanied by the slapping of the wipers. Startled out of his thoughts by the sound of a horn and the bright lights in his eyes McGee pulled the steering wheel hard to the right and found himself against a tree. He wasn't hurt but the car was totaled.
Getting out and he began to walk down the empty road. He didn't know how long he walked before a pickup truck came by and stopped.
“ Are you alright?” The stranger asked.
“Yea I'm fine but I think my car is totaled. Can you take me to a motel so I can get a room and call the auto club?”
“Sure but there ain't no motels around these parts. There is a diner just down the road a ways if you want a lift hop in and I will take you there?”
“That would be great.” McGee said tiredly.

McGee took the ride from the stranger never knowing that his nightmare was just about to begin. They drove for awhile making small talk, until they came upon the diner.
The stranger pulled in and asked if McGee wanted a cup of coffee and told him he could make his call here.
“A cup of coffee sounds great. But where am I going to be able to some place to sleep?”
“ Well my place is just down the road its not very big but its comfortable. I only have one bed but the couch is free. Your welcome to stay the night with me.”
“That sounds good just let me make my call and then we can leave.”

After a few minutes and completing his call McGee and the Stranger got back into his truck and left. No one the wiser about Tim's presence.
After a few more minutes McGee began to get tired and his head felt fuzzy and strange. It was as if he couldn't think straight. He did his best to look up and when he did the world spun and his eyesight was funny. That was when he realized he had been drugged and that this was not good.



“W...W...What's h..h...happening to me?” McGee stuttered.
“Your going to be all right just relax and everything will be fine. Don't try to fight it.” The stranger said.
That was when McGee blacked out. He didn't know how long he had been out or where he was. He lifted his head and tried to look around but all he could see was blackness all around him. Then it hit him he was blindfolded. He struggled to breath only to find he was gagged and bound. Some where he heard a door open and felt a breeze against his naked skin.
“ Oh no this was not happening. Not this. Not again. Oh God please don't let this happen.” Tim cried silently to himself as the tears and emotions he had fought so hard to keep control of overwhelmed the young man.

Hearing voices approach just made matter worse in McGee's mind.
“ See boys I told you this one was special. Nice and smooth. Not to old and not to young. Look him over boys cause the fun is about to begin.” Tim recognized the stranger that had picked him up the night before at least he thought it was the night before. He wasn't sure how long he had been out.

“Just think guys we can do what we want to him and no one will ever know.” another voice said.
“Yea thats right all the way out here even if he screams no one will hear him. Good thinking Josh bring him all the way out here?” another voice spoke up.
“Dammit Stan I told you not to use our names. We don't want him to know who is raping him. But I do have a surprise for you boys.” The only called Josh said.
“ Whats that?” Several voices asked speaking as one.
“ Well you all know how we always wish we could relive what we do to these guys over and over?” Josh asked.
“Hell yea!” They all piped up.
“ Well this time we will be able to. Because I am going to video tape it and then we are going to put it out on the net. What do you guys think of that? We get to rape this guy and then plaster it all over the net to humiliate him ever further.”
“That's a great idea. We should have done it sooner. Hell this is going to be great.” said a voice McGee didn't recognize.
“ But aren't you guys afraid we will get caught?” One shy sounding voice asked.
“ Hell no. They put these rape things out on the net all the time no one is going to believe or even think its real. That's the beauty of it. Even if this guy reports it whose going to believe he wasn't in on it and it was just some sick fantasy.” Josh said laughing, which got the others laughing as well.

TBC.