- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Hunt begins.
The Hunt Begins


Mike and Ziva began their hunt. Their first person on their list was the deputy.
They waited till night then followed him discretely to the place where they suspected they had assaulted Tim.
They gave him time until they heard a scream split the night. Rushing in guns drawn. They found the deputy naked and his cock buried to the hilt in another man that was tied up and naked. He showed signs of abuse and torture and the rape was evident.
The man was spread eagle from the floor to the roof. So that his attackers had easy acess to his body.
“Who the hell are you?” The deputy demanded reaching for his gun.
“Don't move!” Mike yelled stopping the man in mid reach.
Seeing the gun in Mikes hand and the look in his eyes made him think twice about what it was he was planning on doing.
“Tie this bastard up Ziva.” Mike said.
Ziva took the rope they had brought with them. Shoving the deputy into a chair, she tied him up.
“Do you know who I am?”
“We know who you are. Your the animal that is destroying peoples lives and you destroyed our friends now payback is a bitch and we are going to get out of you what we want.” Ziva spat. “ Your the worst kind of animal. A rapist not of women but of men. Destroying their lives.”
“I'm a county deputy. When I get out of this I'm going to hunt you down and kill you both.” He spat.
“ Mike walked over, looking him in the eye, said “ Who said your going to live through this. After my little friend here gets done with you, your going to beg and pray we kill you. Because there aint going to be enough of your manhood or anything else left of you.”
“Mike we have a problem?”
“What is it Ziva?”
“This man is a Marine and not just any Marine. We've been looking for this Captain here for being AWOL. I have to notify the Director and get him some help”
“Fine you do make the call. I'll get him down while you do?”
“No Mike we can't if someone comes while he is still here they will know someone is onto them and we can't blow this operation. He has to stay tied up.”
Ziva left Mike alone with the captain and the deputy. Walking outside and away from the shed she pulled out her phone and called the Director.
“Vance here.”

“ Director we have a problem.”
“ What is it?”
“We found the Captain that we've been looking for the one that was AWOL. He is their latest victim. The Bastard we were following was raping him when we broke in and surprised him.? The Captain is fine for now at least as fine as he can be with what he has been through.”
“Give me the location and I will get someone out there to help you. It will take them a couple of hours to get there. Will you be okay till they get there? Make sure that your gone and there is no evidence left behind that the Captain has been rescued.”
“We have another location to take this bastard to. Just make sure when the they get here they bring clothes with them for the Captain. I will leave one of your little gifts to make sure there is nothing left after the Captain is safe and everyone is gone.” Ziva said hanging up making sure the call couldn't be traces.

Vance immediately called Tony, Paul,and Jeff to fetch the Captain. He knew that the Captain would most certainly need the special services of the other two men. He made sure that DiNozzo knew what he was supposed to do. Hanging up he hoped that Franks and Ziva didn't run into any more trouble.

Ziva cam back in and whispered the plan to Mike. Earlier they had found a deep cave they could use if they had to and now they did. They agreed that Mike would take the deputy and the car to the cave while Ziva stayed behind to make sure no one came to hurt the Captain further and to await the rescue party.
They hauled the deputy out to the truck still bound in the chair. When he started to scream and yell Mike stuffed his soiled underwear in his mouth quickly silencing him.
Mike gave Ziva a hug. “ You take good care of yourself and that Marine in their. For Tim and Gibb's sakes Ziva.”
“I will Mike just remember to leave some of him for me.” Ziva said glaring at their captive over Mikes shoulder.
“ Oh Ziva you can bet I',m not going to spoil your fun. I am going to enjoy watching what you do to this bastard.” Mike said laughing.
Ziva watched until the truck's taillights vanished from sight. Searching the area and setting up some traps to secure the area in case someone came snooping.
Heading back into the shed she found she could hide and watch. The captain was awake when she entered, his eyes wild, and struggling until he saw it was a woman and a beautiful one at that.
“Stop struggling captain. Your going to hurt yourself.” Ziva said calmly taking in the handsome mans naked body.
“Help me please. Please get me out of here before he comes back.” The captain croaked.
“He isn't going to come back. My friend is taking him far away so no one can hear his screams. I can't let you down just yet in case one of his friends comes by for some fun with you. I am sorry and I don't have anything to cover you with. When my friends get here we are getting you out of here and to a hospital.”
Captain Finn hung his head in shame. Here he was a big bad Marine and now he is trussed up, naked, he had been raped and he is here in front of this beautiful woman. How could this have happened to him. He asked himself.
“Who are you anyway and why are you doing this and helping me?” Finn asked.
“My name is Ziva David and my partner is Mike Franks. I am a former Massade agent and he is a former NCIS agent. I am part of NCIS now. We are doing this because these animals cost one of our friends his life and another is missing. We think they have him somewhere else and he is going through the same treatment you have been through. We are not a rescue mission we are a search and destroy mission. We are going to hunt down and kill these bastards that have cost our friends so much.”
Thinking to herself Ziva began admiring the Captain. “Finn is a good looking man. Strong, broad shoulders. Nice Chest, Firm and strong with just the right amount of hair covering it. His waist is narrow and his legs strong. His cock hung down over a nice set of large balls. He was an amazing looking man from the front. Moving behind him to admire the rest of the captains assets. Ziva noticed the strong back, the curve of his ass, covered in what appeared to be a nice soft downy of fur covering it. The deep cleft. Hell this man looked like you could bounce a quarter off his ass and get twenty four point ninety nine cents in change. Even in this state Ziva could see how strikingly handsome Finn is.”
“Would you like to talk or have some food and water Captain Finn?”
“Water would be nice. Please.”
Ziva opened a bottle from the backpack she was carrying. Bringing it to his lips
“Take it slow small sips. If you drink it to fast your only going to make yourself sick.” Ziva said.
The captain did as he was instructed.
“Thank you Ziva.”
“Your welcome captain Finn.”
“These guy must have really made you mad. I hope these animals get what they deserve.”
“Oh they are going to and we are going to make sure they do.”
“Tell me about your friends.”
“Timothy McGee was the sweetest,kindest, most caring man I have ever meant in my life. He was funny, witty, and most of all he was honest to a fault. He wouldn't hurt a fly. All his life all he ever wanted was to love and be loved. He loved someone and until he got hurt they never know. Now he is gone. He would do anything for a friend or someone he loved. Even take a bullet which he did. He was the brother I never had. When he saw the video these bastards made of his rape and torture he couldn't take it so he took his life or tried to and now because of it he is gone.” Ziva said a tear falling down her cheek.

“They made a video of this!”Finn screamed. “They taped what they did to me? My career is ruined and so is my life. If anyone sees that. My God!”
“Calm down captain. My friend was a computer genius he hacked into their system and shut it down so no one but us can see the content.”
“Thank you. My wife would die if she found out that this was done to me. She thinks I am gay as it is. This would just seal my coffin and I would never see my little girl again. Oh shit! What about my commanding officer will he have to be told?”
“That I do not know captain but why wouldn't you want him to know?”
“It's just that he is gay and I am afraid he will use this to try and get me to his bed. He has been after me for awhile and I won't sleep with him and I think that he will use this to blackmail me into it or he will tell my men about it making it sound like it was something I wanted done to me.”
“I will that that never happens captain.”
“Youre friend sounds like he was a good man.”
“He was captain. I wish you could have meant him you would have liked him.”
Just at that moment Ziva's phone beeped letting her know there was a message waiting on her. Reading it quickly she went to the door and just as she reached for it, it was opened. Ziva dropped to her knee and drew her weapon.
“Ziva you okay in there its me Tony?”
“Come on in Tony. We are ok.”
Tony entered followed by Jeff and Paul, carrying clothes they hoped would fit the captain.
“Lets get the Captain down and out of here so we can take care of this place.” Ziva noticed the three men admiring the Captains naked body and she didn't blame them he was handsome and well hung after all.
Ziva noticed the captain blushing from all the attention. Tony noticed the captains incredibly thick cock as it began to rise from all the attention he was getting.
They got him down and dressed. Ziva followed them out to the car and watched as they loaded him into the car.
Tony came back. Looking into Ziva's eyes he swallowed hard, leaned down and gently kissed her. Breaking the kiss, “Come back to us Ziva. I couldn't stand it if we lost you to.”
Tony walked back to the car, leaving Ziva standing there stunned. Turning quickly she went back inside to finish the job. Taking a grenade out of her knapsack she pulled the pin and ran. Knowing what would happen if the white phosphorus grenade explosion caught her. Running as fast as possible she was still thrown to the ground as the building exploded sending fire shooting into the sky. She got up and continued running. Knowing that nothing but sludge would be left of the building and no bodies would survive that all the evidence would be gone.

Approaching the cave she heard the Deputy's screams and she smiled to herself knowing that Mike was having a good time.
Slipping into the cave unnoticed by either man. She watched from the shadows watching Mike work. She admired the subtly with which Mike had started stripping the skin off the deputy's chest.
“Tell me the names of the other men involved in this?”
“You don't know who your dealing with. These men are rich and powerful. They will chew you up and spit you out!”
“ We will see about that. When my little friend gets back she is going to really start working on you and she won't be as nice as I have been. If you think she is soft just because she's a woman think again. She will do things to you that I couldn't dream of doing to another man but she will. She is going to enjoy stripping the flesh off your bones and when she is done your going to wish she never started. I for one am going to enjoy watching her take you apart.”
Just then Ziva walked into the light a grin spreading across her face at the sight of the terrified look on the Deputy's face.
“It looks like you softened him up a bit for me. He he told you anything?”
“No he hasn't but he will now that your here.” Mike smiled.
Ziva went to the bag and pulled out a couple of items. One looked similar to a cheese grater, one looked like a wicked knife, the last one was a wicked looking thing that he had no idea of what it was used for.
Walking over in front of the deputy, she saw an even more terrified look on his face, she knelt in front of him. Running the blade over the deputies penis he screamed.
“Now now deputy I haven't even begun.” Ziva grinned at him.
“Take the gag out Mike. I want him to be able to answer me.”
Mike did as he was asked. Interested in what was fixing to happen.
“Do you know what this is deputy?”
“N..No...NO!”
“Its a circumcision knife. What about this one?” Ziva asked picking up the cheese grater.
“N...No.. I've never seen that.”
“This is a common household cheese grater.”
“What are you going to do with those.”
“Well have you seen what these do to a mans'....” Ziva said not finishing her statement on purpose.
“I...I...I'm already circumcised.”
“Yes I see that but the question here is do you know what will happen to this, if I use this on an already circumcised penis.” Ziva asked taking the deputy's penis.
“I don't know but I don't want to think about that. Please don't hurt me!”
“ Is that what those men you raped asked of you! Please don't hurt me. Don't violate me please....!!!! What did you do instead. Your raped, tortured, and humiliated them. You destroyed their lives and you have the nerve to ask me to not hurt you. You who destroyed the life of someone I love very much like the brother I never had.” Ziva screamed.

Taking and running the knife over the deputies organ. Drawing blood as she went. Making sure that he understood what she was going to do to him and then some.
“Please don't. Please” He begged.
“That is up to you! Now tell me who your are your accomplices?”
“I can't you don't understand they will kill me themselves.”
“What I am going to do to you is far worse than a bullet between the eyes.”
“I can't. These men are rich and powerful they have ties into the government itself. They have senators and congressmen on their payrolls.”
“That's good to know. Now give me the names?” Ziva said picking up the cheese grater and putting it against the deputies private member.
“I can't.”
Ziva pulled the cheese grater across the delicate member ripping the skin off in chunks. The deputy screamed in agony.
“Now you know a little of how those men and my friend felt when you were raping them. Now the names or do I continue?”
The deputy's tears fell like rain. His head hung and his shoulders slumped.
“I will tell you.” the deputy conceeded.
Ziva pulled out a small recording device and the deputy began to name names. When he was finished she pocketed the device.
“Will you let me go now?”
“Oh I am going to let you go.” Ziva said rising and motioning Mike to follow her outside.
Mike had already moved their equipment outside and into their hidden vehicle all that was left was the clean up.
“Ziva that was shear beauty. I would never have thought to do that.”
“That Mike is why we are so different. You wouldn't have soiled your hands with that animal like I did so you wouldn't get the information but as you saw I am very good at what I do.” Ziva said smiling.
“Now what do we kill him or let him go.” Mike asked.
“ Oh we are letting him go. Letting him go straight to hell.” Ziva said as she pulled the pin on the white phosphorus grenade and chucked it into the cave.
Running they hit the car and were on their way before the cave collapsed in on itself and the night sky was once again lit up.
Neither one looked back as they headed for their next target. It took them four days to complete their mission and not only did they gather evidence to expose these men but they also took them out of the game permanently.

Satisfied with their accomplishments they headed back to NCIS to report to Vance.
Vance was more than happy to see them so was Tony and the rest of the gang.

“Have you found Gibbs yet?” Ziva questioned.
“No we haven't been able t......”
Just as Tony was about to finish. His mouth fell open as the elevator doors opened and out stepped Gibbs. Looking good but haunted.
They all hugged him and gave their condolence's to him.
“Did you all find out who did this to McGee?” Gibbs asked quietly.
“Yes we did Gibbs and its been taken care of with the help here of Mike.” Ziva said.
“Thank you Mike.” Gibbs said not even a small smile crossed his lips.
“Your welcome Probie. That boy of yours was something special not only to this team but to you as well. What they did to him and you should and could never let go unpunished and it wasn't.” Mike said his eyes filling with tears at the pain he saw in Gibbs eyes.
“He will be sorely missed Mike and thank you for your help.” Gibbs said.

They talked for awhile longer when suddenly Gibbs asked, “ Has anyone notified his family or made the arraignments for his memorial”
“No we haven't been able to get ahold of his family. I think they are out of the country. The memorial service we held off on until we found you.” Tony said.
“What do you mean when you found me?” Gibbs asked anger in his voice.
“We didn't know where you were Gibbs.” Ziva volunteered.
“ Hell I was in the physc ward at the hospital. I had left my gun at Vance's and my wallet and they didn't know who the hell I was. When I saw McGee's body covered with the sheet I lost it completely and I might have threatened to commit suicide. So they put me in there.” Gibbs explained.
“That explains a lot then.” Vance said from above them.
“Is that why none of you came to visit me?”
“Yea we didn't know where you were.”
“Didn't you think to look at the hospital?”
“Yes we did but had no record of anyone matching your description being admitted.” Vance interjected.
“Guess thats one mystery solved huh... Probie.” Mike said laughing.
That got them all laughing.