- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs harsh words. One team members nightmare.
The men gathered around McGee. He didn't know how many there were or who they were he just knew he was in trouble. They didn't say anything and all McGee heard was the sound of zippers being undone and clothes being removed. McGee's fears were about to come true and there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't believe that it was happening to him again. After all these years this couldn't be happening again. McGee's captors didn't see the tears as they fell from his eyes. He knew that no matter what these guys weren't going to let him live. Just as this thought crossed his mind he felt hands on his naked body. He trembled in terror at their touch. Hands began to roam over McGee's body touching him every where. He screamed in terror as a hand brushed his limp cock and caressed his balls. His screams could not be heard because of the gag in his mouth.
“I wonder if this young buck is still a virgin?” One of them asked as he grouped McGee's ass.
His body trembling as the men continued to touch, grope, lick, bite,pinch and abuse his body. This couldn't be happening McGee kept chanting, as his hope of rescue died. How could his team not know he was missing. Was he that unimportant that they didn't even notice he was gone. Were they even looking for him. Did they even care. They were supposed to be his family,his friends, his protectors. Where were they. McGee cried to himself. He withdrew into himself as much as he could.
The men didn't notice as they continued to use McGee's body. Their hand moved over McGee's body. McGee didn't notice the hands stroking his cock to hardness or the fingers slipping inside his body. McGee had retreated into his mind to avoid dealing with what was happening to him. Suddenly he screamed as his back and ass were set afire. McGee heard them laughing at him. His screams and tears falling silently.
McGee felt his ass being prepared by rough hands one hand on each cheek opening him to the invasion of his body. He felt rough hands caressing his cheeks. Just as he was relaxing into the tenderness of the caresses his body jerked in shock and pain as one of the men ruthlessly shoved his hard cock into McGee's tender hole. Screaming in shock and pain his eyes filled with tears. There was no tenderness in his brutalization of his body. Suddenly Tim felt the sting of a whip cross his body. His heart racing as his body became tortured and wracked with pain.
The man fucking him emptied himself into McGee without hesitation. As soon as he was finished he was replaced by another cock this one bigger than the last and more brutal in his fucking. Slapping McGee's ass as he thrust in and out of his body and the more McGee tried to resist the more the bastard liked it. Suddenly McGee felt a hot mouth engulf his own hard cock as another strap was laid across his chest. This time he felt blood as its warmth slipped down his wounded chest.


As soon as one was done the next one took his place. They whipped him till he bleed and past out. He didn't know how many men had used him he lost count at ten.
Tim was woke up by a bucket of water to his face. The gag was taken out and he was given food and water.
“Why are you doing this to me?”McGee croaked. His throat sore and damage from all his screaming.
“ It's nothing personal. You just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time boy.” The voice said. “Now hurry up and finish I have to get back on duty.”
McGee ate and drank in silence never once mentioning the fact he was a Federal Agent. He was afraid if they knew then they would most definitely kill him.
Once he was done the gag was replaced and he was left alone in his nightmare. Wondering when they would come back and use him some more. He didn't wait long. When suddenly he felt hands stroking his cock back to hardness. Suddenly he felt something cool and soothing on his member. McGee moaned at the gentleness of the touch. Suddenly he realized that it was lubricant. His cock was suddenly engulfed in a hot moist tunnel and he found himself buried inside another mans body. He was fucking someone instead of being fucked. The feeling was extraordinary as the man rocked his ass back and forth fucking himself with McGee's turgid flesh. He didn't last long as his orgasm came rumbling up thru his balls and out his cock only to be deposited into that warm welcoming tunnel. To his surprise the man he just fucked turned and kissed him softly. Nuzziling his ear the man whispered “Thank you. I needed that. For what it's worth I am so sorry for what they are doing to you. I would help you but if they find out I'm gay they will rape and kill me. Is there anyone that I can try and contact for you? They won't kill you and they have almost sated themselves. They will probably let you go in a day or two. That's what they normally do. They will drug you and leave you naked in a field some where. Just give me a name and a way to contact them and I will make sure someone will pick you up. Hurry and tell me.” The stranger said.

“ Why should I trust you?” McGee croaked when his gag was removed.
“You have no reason to trust me but if you don't then your going to be found by someone you don't know and then what they have done to you won't be contained. It will be all over the news and I don't think you want that.”
“They are making a video of what they are doing to me and going to put it on the net for everyone to see. My family, my friends, my coworkers, for the whole world to see. Everyone I know, love and ever cared about will see my rape and humiliation. Killing me would be merciful to me.” McGee croaked.
“If I let you see my face will you believe me and trust me to get you some help?”
“How do you know I won't just turn you in?”


“I don't but I am trusting you with my life,that you won't. But if you want me to help you we have to hurry before one of them comes back to use you again.”
“I don't trust you but I have no choice. So I will tell you what you want to know. When you can I need you to get ahold of Special Agent Gibbs at NCIS and tell him and no one else where I can be found.”
“ You're a Federal Agent?” He exclaimed. “Oh my God what the hell have they done! What the hell have I done! I've had sex with a federal agent. They raped a federal agent. ….You can't let them know or they will kill you! I will keep your secret. But now I have to go before anyone comes back and I have to put the gag back in.” He said as he put the gag back in and left. Before replacing the gag the young man lifted the blindfold and let McGee see his face, he kissed him lightly and then replace both the gag and blindfold.

As the young man left McGee whispered “Thank you”. Even if he could only whisper it in his own mind. McGee didn't know how long after that the abuse,torture, and rape of his body continued. McGee once again crawled inside himself to hide from what was being done to his body. How long and it continued he had no idea. His body hurt from the abuse and torture. He could feel the blood dripping from his open wounds. His throat raw from his screams. His back,ass,chest,legs,and even his cock hurt from the constant whipping and torture. His ribs ached every time he tried to breath. He didn't know if they were just bruised, cracked, or one of them was broken. He passed out from the pain. When he awoke he was naked and in a field some where with medical personnel tending to his wounds. Looking around as best he could he didn't see Gibbs or any of his team.
“I guess they really don't care about me. I guess no one really does. I guess that I really wasn't important or part of the team. ” McGee croaked just before he passed back out from the pain.