- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The begining is set the secong half of Season 2. It carries out until season 9 oh and I alternate POVs thnx and enjoy
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby's little sister Brea has come to work at NCIS as a consultant. She feels attracted to Gibbs. Does he feel the same?
INFO---------

Name- Brea Aideen Scuito
Age: 20
looks- long honey blond wavy hair, uneven bangs, turquoise eyes with cobalt rims, slightly tan, atlhletic with curves in all the right places, slim
personality-tomboy, wise, sarcastic, scrapper, straightforward, fierce. Like Gibbs she rarely shows emotion. But she has that Abby flare. The uniqueness. Has an IQ of 190.
past- Ex-Marine. She was kicked out of the Corps for disobeying a direct order. It was an honorable discharge because her disobeying saved 2 marines lives.

STORY START
Chapter 1- Joining the Team
(A/N: listen to Barracuda while listening to this)****** Brea's POV*****

I stepped out of the elevator and walked through the squad room. The NCIS director came up to me and asked me to follow him.
" Gibbs." He called up to the middle aged-yet still attractive- man. He looked up and we walked over to his desk. " This is-"
" BREA!!!!!!" I heard a familiar squeal. I turned around just in time to be tackled by my older sister, Abby. She hugged me tightly.
" Hey, Abbs." I laughed as she let me go.
" This is Brea Sciuto. She's the new consultant for NCIS. Since her sister works here and is friendly with you and your team, I've assigned her to you."
" What?" Gibbs asked. The tall brown haired man who I figured was Tony was looking at me up and down. The guy I knew as Tim McGee, my sister's boyfriend smiled at me. The woman I knew HAD to be Kate looked confused but laughed at my sister bouncing up and down.
" Gibbs, be nice. I'm gonna introduce her to Ducky." Abby stated.
3 DAYS LATER
I looked at Tony with disgust and took a drink of my coffee. Three days and a million rejections and Gibbs-Slaps and he's still ogling me. Moron. Kate was so kind and funny. Gibbs not so much but he treated me like he did Abby. Abby refuses to let up on her idea that Gibbs LIKES me. I shook my head. He was handsome, I'll admit. But so's Tony.


( SHORT I KNOW BUT IT'S JUST THE INTRODUCTON)
Chapter End Notes:
The begining is set the secong half of Season 2.
It carries out until season 9 oh and I alternate POVs thnx and enjoy