- Text Size +
Story Notes:
you may have seen this fanfic on Wattpad. well that account is mine :D
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is shot in Abby's apartment by a terrorist. The same terrorist that killed Tony's brother and has come back to finish the job.
PROLOGUE

“You had a brother?” Ziva asked, sitting on Abby’s couch.
“Yeh. He was shot by a terrorist when we were both young.” Tony said, trying to get comfy next to Ziva.
They were alone, Abby was away getting popcorn for the next movie, Mcgee had left early and Gibbs couldn’t come.
That’s when the shot rang throughout the building.



Chapter 1-

Tony dove down onto the floor. Another shot rang out. Tony looked up from where he was lying and saw a pair of eyes, glowing outside the window. Tony grabbed his gun from his holster and fired, but by the time the bullet reached the glass, the eyes had disappeared.
The shooter
Who was the shooter? Who was their target? Who, was their victim?
Abby
“Abby?!” Tony yelled.
“Tony?” Abby’s voice replied from the kitchen, “are you alright?”
“Yes, you?” Tony asked, knowing he was forgetting something.
“I’m fine, what about Ziva?”
Ziva
He knew had had forgot something. He tried getting up, but he was held down.
“Ziva? You alright?” Tony asked... no reply.
“Ziva, please answer me.” Tony said, getting more worried.
Tony put his hand out in front of himself only to pull it back to find it covered in crimson blood.
Ziva’s blood
“Tony?” A weak, groan came from on top of him.


AN: Is it ok? i didnt know how to carry on :/ will update soon :D

Peace
~Karina (in accordance to the prophecy)
DFTBA
Chapter End Notes:
you may have seen this fanfic on Wattpad. well that account is mine :D