- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee uses his new gift!
At Tony’s door he raised his hand to knock but pulled back before he made a sound, his fingers rolled into a fist and he grabbed the ring again jamming it on his finger. He pressed his now invisible ear to the door. On hearing nothing he tried the door handle. The door opened silently and Tim slipped unnoticed into his friends’ living room.

The room has warm, bright and tidy. Shelves of DVD’s lined the walls, a film on the TV was silently playing to itself. A sob from the bedroom caught Tim’s attention, so it wasn’t good news Tony had to tell him then! Feeling guilty for invading his senior agents privacy but curiosity getting the better of him, he crept toward the open door.

Tony sat on the edge of his bed, naked but for his boxer shorts, head cradled in his left hand. Tim’s first reaction was to go to his friend. He was upset and needed his support, but he held back, he was invisible and Tony had no idea he was there! Then Tim looked closer, Tony’s other hand was in his boxers stroking himself, small moans, not sobs, were coming from his workmate’s lips. He felt the urge to turn and run, he didn’t want to see his friend masturbating, but something held him in place. He found himself sinking to the floor in the doorway, his own cock twitching in response to the sight in front of him.

Tony let himself go and wriggled out of his boxers, his length was impressive, and fully stood to attention. Grabbing himself again Tony’s agile fingers stroked, milked, and squeezed his hardness. His breathing becoming more rapid with each movement. Tim went from curious to frustrated very quickly, pressing his palm to his denim-covered crotch he bit his lip to stifle his own moan. Suddenly Tony cried out and cum sprayed from his cock-tip, “Ahhh! Tim! Fuck!”

McGee’s hand stilled at the sound of his own name, confusion spread across his face followed by slow dawning realisation. That’s what Abby told Tony to tell him! Tim watched as Tony padded to the bathroom, returned with tissue and began clearing up his mess. McGee sat stunned, a million thoughts and memories flying round his head, his brain trying to piece things together. It all made so much sense now, the teasing, the head slapping, the occasional moments of affection quickly ended and pushed aside as jokes. He needed to get the hell out of there, and fast! As Tony disappeared back into the bathroom he made his move, creeping back to the front door and out into the corridor. He removed the ring as soon as he was out of sight of the door and slumped against the wall. What was he supposed to do with this information? And how did he feel about it? Just then his cell phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket, the name flashed up,

DINOZZO.

He couldn’t speak to him now. He’d just witnessed his co-worker jerking off over him! Then again he had strangely enjoyed it. He ignored the call and watched the screen as the voicemail symbol appeared in the top corner. He walked back to his car, gulped down tepid water from a bottle he found on the passenger seat, took a deep breath, and dialled his voicemail. Tony’s voice betrayed nothing of the act that had just taken place. “Hey McGoo, you Ok? You normally answer. Have you spoken to Abby? Erm, well, I need to speak to you, nothing urgent…Actually it is kind of urgent. Call me back. Please.”

The use of the word ‘please’ stunned Tim for a moment, it’s not a word DiNozzo uses very often. This was serious. Before he called Tony back, he needed to work out how he felt about the situation. He’d never thought of Tony in that way, and never in a million years thought Tony would feel that way about him. Tim drove home, mind in overdrive. He decided to sleep on it before calling his partner back, there was a lot to think about.

----------------------------------------------

There was a knock at Tim’s door. Half asleep and woozy he slowly dragged his tired frame out of bed to answer it. Leaning one arm on his doorframe stood Anthony DiNozzo, soaked through from the rain beating down outside with a look of burning desire in his green eyes. Tim thought to himself that he’d never seen anything so beautiful. Then before he could collect his thoughts, Tony pounced. Hot wet lips crashed on his, Tony tasted of sweet rain and even sweeter whiskey, frantic hands fisted his hair and he groaned at the exquisite pain. As one they stumbled to the couch and landed in a tangled mess of limbs and passion………………

Tim’s eyes shot open to see only his dimly lit bedroom. His heart was beating double time and his whole body drenched in sweat. It was only a dream! To his surprise he found himself utterly disappointed and unbelievably horny. ‘I guess that sleeping on it really helped.’ He thought with a smile and gently rubbed his aching cock.

A knock at his door made him leap three feet into the air, well at least it felt like it anyway. He glanced at the clock on his nightstand, it was 11:48, and that’s when he noticed the torrential downpour hitting his window.
Chapter End Notes:
Been struggling with this 2nd chapter TBH, any feedback/suggestions/requests would be fantastic!!