- Text Size +
“I have you here, alone. I really thought that you would be smarter than that, Agent Gibbs.” Ari Hatsuwi said to Gibbs in the kitchen.
“I thought that you would be smart enough to know not to kill any more people.” Gibbs said.
“That bastard was in my way of another cop that I shot at.” Ari defended himself. Amy, who was watching through the kitchen window, suddenly realized that he was talking about her. If Speedle had not been there, she would have died. Even worse, If she had not been there, then Speedle would have never died.
“So who are you after, me or Amy Delko?” Gibbs asked.
“I found someone I would rather have dead, Agent Gibbs. Tell me were Amy Delko is, and you will not die.” Ari told him.
“You really think that you would win that fight after you killed her boyfriend?” Gibbs asked. Ari raised the gun and took it off safety.
“You just made a big mistake” He said. He put his fingers on the trigger and shots were fired. Ari dropped, dead.
“That was not apart of the plan:” Gibbs said, walking over to Amy as she replaced her gun.
“Speedle already lost his life because my gut told me to go with him. I was not going to let you die for me too.” Amy told him. Gibbs pulled her into his arms. Amy started to shake.
“You are Ok, Amy.” Gibbs whispered, kissing her forehead