- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is abandoned by her father in a terrorist camp. NCIS save her and she considers becoming an agent.
"Father, why are we here?" asked Ziva.

"This is the camp of Marcus Johansson. If we don't catch him, more Mossad officers will die Ziva. We know that he falls for the female officers before killing people. I want you to distract him so that I can kill him," replied Mr David.

"What if he kills me first?"

"Don't be negative Ziva! How many times do I have to tell you that?"

Ziva opened her mouth to say something but changed her mind. She heard a noise ahead of her and slowly walked forward. After a few minutes, Ziva realised that there weren't any footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw that her father was no longer there.

Ziva retraced her steps and found that her father had left her at the terrorist camp. Suddenly, a strong hand grabbed Ziva's arm and twisted her around. Ziva found herself staring into the eyes of Marcus Johansson.

**THREE WEEKS LATER**

"What does this Mossad officer look like? And why are WE rescuing her instead of Mossad?" asked Tony.

"Because Mossad is lead by her father and he wants her dead. Mossad was working with us to find a terrorist and this officer has been kidnapped by the terrorist," said Gibbs.

"This is her latest picture. She's been missing for three weeks and if we go by the other victims, she'll be dead soon," said McGee.

Tony nodded. He took the picture that McGee was holding and immediately closed his eyes. The woman was, in Tony's opinion, gorgeous. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her skin was olive in colour. Tony could see that this woman was hiding behind the mask of a tough person but her eyes were a dead giveaway. She was a softie on the inside.

"What's her name?" asked Tony in a small voice.

"Ziva David. Do you like her DiNozzo?" asked Gibbs with a smirk.

"She's so pretty. Poor thing. I hope she's okay. Hey boss, I'll look after her if we take her to DC with us."

"Okay DiNozzo. If that's what you truly want."

Tony smiled and then followed his boss and partner into Marcus Johansson's camp. The sight that met the three agent's eyes was horrifying.