- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own anything. If I would, Tony and Gibbs would be a couple since season 1. But as it is, we all know this is unfortunately not the case so ... I don't make any money with the story. I just borrow the characters and play a bit with them. This story is a one shot which was nagging at me since some time. Story is not beta-ed. All faults are mine. I still tried my best to read and re-read again and again. So for any remaining ones, my apologies in advance. If you are a minor this story is nothing for you. Turn around and stay away from it. Warnings: - man on man sex (even if I cannot really understand why I should warn about this as I see nothing offensive about this... Well however hereby done) - sex with multiple partners (also not sure about why it should be a warning... ) - Dub-con. Some might say it is more non-con since drugs are involvd. I would say not really... But I assume it depends on who you ask - Story also contains some kind of Kink/BDSM aspects. Even if not really. Not in the usual sense at least and not really in the way it probably should be understood.... Well see it yourself. So if all or one of the above is not your cup of tea, you are hereby warned and you would do better to turn around, read another story and not this one. I do not wanna hear later in a comment a complaint about something I warned you about. Just saying... :-) So now here we go. I hope you will enjoy it and I would love to see a comment if you do so.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony could have never imagined what would happen: A meeting after an op, booze and three men beside of him...
So ok this was much too strange to be seen in the slightest as normal. Tony sat in the office of the Director of NCIS nursing expensive booze and exchanged stories with 3 men who equally frightened him and he had the highest respect for. How it happened and why he was not really certain, but it had. And strangely it was a quite comfortable setup. He was already a bit tipsy as were the others and the longer this Friday evening/night went on the more relaxed not only he but also the others got.

Director Vance has had called Gibbs, Fornell and himself to his office some hours ago after the successful closure of the high profile case they have worked on the last 3 months in cooperation with the FBI. They busted a ring of world wide operating criminals doing their business in trading weapons, dealing drugs and human slavery while they were of course supporting terrorism and using the United States Marine Corp to distribute and acquire their goods world wide. Now all I’s were dotted, all T’s crossed, all leaders dead or in Gitmo, the business destroyed, their tugs arrested. The FBI would be responsible for the minor cleanups still ongoing and which will follow in the next months beside having the responsibility to prevent other criminals to take over the business. But the major players, namely Gibbs, Fornell and Tony were done and will have free time coming up for the next 2 weeks to recuperate.

So here they sat now obviously to celebrate the outcome. Tony has thought first -when they have been called up to Vance’s office some hours ago- to receive a short ‘Well done!’ and then to be dismissed. To be honest, he was even looking forward to rest the coming weeks and to get accustomed again with his life as NCIS Agent and leave Tonio Almeida -his undercover persona of the last 3 months- behind. Not that Tonio was so different to Anthony DiNozzo that it would require a lot to accomplish that, but nobody really needed to know that, did they? To be honest Tony was even a little bit sad it was over so fast, really having partially enjoyed his job during the op. Well also something nobody needed to know about…

So what started slightly harmless turned out to be a big pow-wow of 4 men, discussing first the good job done for the op, turning to other topics the more liquor was consumed. Topics included quirking jokes, talking about life, women and sex and other things. But it seemed the later it got and the more alcohol was drunk the dirtier the stories about each man’s sex-life were getting. And who was Tony not to participate with stories of his own because of course this was a topic he enjoyed greatly. And at the same time the more he talked about his own the more he got to listen to stories from the other 3 men and this was something he would never be able to object to. Hell even if the stories were all very good and juicy, the stories of his one and only boss in particular were the best and the most interesting. At least for Tony. He was not so sure about Vance and Fornell who seamed more interested in what he himself has had to say about his uncountable encounters with the opposite gender. From time to time Tony even seemed to recognize some weird looks both men gave him, licking their lips, roaming his body with their eyes.. But since he was not really clearheaded anymore and was more concentrating on Gibbs, he dismissed it as fast as the looks were thrown at him as an imagination induced by alcohol.

Tony was sitting on one couch beside Jethro while Tobias and Leon "and yes they all were on first name bases since one hour- were sitting on the other couch. Jethro was sitting close and Tony could feel the heat of his body, the way their legs touched. Why his boss seemed to be so cuddly and saw the need to sit so close to him, Tony did not know, since the couch was indeed big enough for 4 people to sit on. And to be honest he did not care. Enjoying too much the closeness to his secret crush. So close that it made all his blood run south to little Anthony and making him stand at attention. Not that he was embarrassed about this fact or tried to hide it as so many times before. All of them sported a hard on from the stories told and did also not see the need to hide it, so why should he? Of course they did not need to know that it was mainly Gibbs causing his own hard on and not alone all the stories.

Tony’s breath hitched as Gibbs leaned back on the couch and draped an arm behind Tony’s shoulder on the backrest of the couch before spreading his legs even wider and cupping/adjusting his hard cock in the confines of his tight jeans.

“So Tobias ever fucked Dianne’s asshole?” Gibbs growled and Tobias started to chuckle leaning back while also adjusting his dick in his pants before answering. “Sure! You know as well as I about her fixation, Jethro. Do you know she told me when we separated that it was always better with you, because of your monster cock, than with my own just slightly above average one. She said it made her feel like she was ripped open when you took her hard this way from behind. But I think she exaggerated. I think she only wanted to get one up on me because of the divorce.”

Gibbs chuckled. “You think, you are bigger than me, Tobias? Think again, you need big balls to support a big cock and we all know that an FBI Agent cannot have big balls. It is not in their nature.”

“Ahhhh, gentlemen, I don’t want to disappoint you, but we all know what is said about black men, don’t we? I am sure you both would not stand a chance against my own!” Vance threw in and now also squeezed his own dick.

“Come on Leon that is soooo cliché that it hurts!” Tobias complained.

“Well only one way to find out!” Gibbs said and started to unbutton his jeans.

“Whoa, hold on Jethro before you unpack. We should discuss first how to measure. Does only count how long our cocks are or even how thick?” Fornell threw in and interrupted with that Gibbs movements.

“What about both? We compete in length and width. Announce the winner of both categories.” Vance said also already fumbling with the zipper of his dress pants, eliciting a shrug and a short ‘agreed’ from Gibbs and Fornell.

Tony’s breath became heavier. God this was not happening, was it? He was not only to see a very erect cock of his boss’ boss and Fornell, but most importantly from Gibbs. Not that he has had not tried -unfortunately unsuccessfully- to sneak a peak before in the locker room after a work out, of course he did, but this was so much better. He was to see it in its full glory. He could just hold back a moan and felt his own dick twitch in his pants excitedly. Licking his lips and trying to swallow to moister his suddenly very dry throat, Tony did not know where to look first as all three men indeed started to free their cocks. He knew this game of course -as every man knew- since he hit puberty and he knew since the first time he participated in it at a tender age of 13 that he was not straight at all "even if he has had never acted on his bisexual nature. But honestly he has had never expected or even imagined it to happen with those 3 men in the office of Leon Vance, the director of NCIS. This was such a major turn on, that he really feared he might just be able to cum from that thought alone.

Slowly switching his eyes between the 3 men, Tony saw one huge cock after the other being freed of their prisons. God they were really beautiful, all 3 of them. Fornell’s cock was long and slender definitely above average but normal thick. Leon’s cock was "what Tony has already suspected- maybe an inch longer but definitely more thick than Fornell’s and fuck…. Gibbs’ was… Well, Gibbs was huge. What did Fornell say before Dianne has called it? Monster cock! Oh yeah, monster cock. That was really fitting. Tony could not tear his eyes away from his boss' groin, licking unconsciously his dry lips again and again as if they wanted to taste it urgently, while he felt that his heart was beating faster and faster as if it wanted to gallop out of his chest. His hands were twitching and he has had to hold back with all his strength not just to touch it.

“Damn, Jethro, never thought Dianne said the truth!” Fornell growled.

“Well I think without measuring we can declare Gibbs as the winner of both categories!” Leon chuckled.

Tony nodded in agreement, quite happy that so far none of the 3 has told him to show his own. Well not that he has to be ashamed about his own dick "he was definitely bigger than Fornell and Vance- but he feared if he would free his cock, he might just shoot his load.

“And I always thought, I was huge. But hey what do they say. Size is not everything, the technique is essential.” Tobias added grinning.

“Oh come on Tobias. Now even you are talking clichés? We all know that women say this only not to disappoint men with a too small package.” Gibbs growled.

Vance started to chuckle and said. “Well I don’t know, Jethro, but Jacky never complained about my technique.”

“Another competition then, Leon?” Gibbs asked. “Sure why not!” Leon and Tobias answered in sinc.

Before Tony could really think about what Gibbs meant with that, he was grabbed by a strong callused hand at his neck and his mouth was ravished by Jethro in a hot, wet kiss.

Tony did not really realize what was happening. He was pushed down by Gibbs into the couch while his mouth was attacked over and over again with the demanding tongue thrusting inside, swirling and sucking. His hips bucked up to gain more contact on their own account. He felt so hot and horny, sure he was loosing his mind. This could not happening. His second B for bastard boss was kissing him, hot and brutal, forcing his mouth open and demanding entry. Entry, Tony gave oh so willingly. Gibbs grabbed his wrist and pulled his hands above his head while a knee was pressing against his groin. Tony could not hold back the gasp or better said moan of pain/pleasure by the force of contact. He heard far away someone chuckle and ruffle of clothing. And he was sure he should remember something, something important but it was as if his brain was fried unable to form a thought.

He felt other hands replacing Gibbs hands on his writs squeezing them hard and pressing them further down. God, now Tony remembered. They were not alone. Tobias and Leon were there while Jethro assaulted him, kissing the living daylight out of him. He started to struggle to release the grip on his hands and to buck up and to try to throw Gibbs from him, but it was too late. The grip on his hands were bruising and too strong.

He heard another chuckle and he recognized it was Vance. “Easy, boy. This will not help you!”

God, this was not happening. He was going to be fucked, he was sure of it. And not only by Gibbs, but by Vance and Fornell, too. Fuck the thought was such a turn on and causing him to panic at the same time. His mouth was released and Tony’s eyes blinked open looking up at his boss who was smiling smugly at him, a predatory glint in his eyes which made his whole body shiver. Gibbs was straddling his thighs, his hands trailing down his chest before he grabbed his shirt and pulled, tearing it open while buttons were ripped with the expensive fabric, bouncing through the air.

“Hm, nice DiNutzo. Very nice!” It was a very naked and still very aroused Fornell looking … no leering down at him while standing at the side of the couch. His voice was a low growl sending another shiver through Tony.

“Told you so, Tobias!” The voice of Gibbs was smug and dry with a glint of mischief in it.

Shit, he has had to stop this somehow. This was insane. Swallowing several times to moistening his dry throat Tony started to stammer. “B-boss! What … what the hell! Let me go!”

“Not going to happen Tony! Have waited long enough, was never sure about your orientation until this undercover stint. Suspected sure, but never 100%. Now I know and now I take what is mine!” Tony was sure Gibbs voice was at least an octave deeper. It sounded animalistic, like a primal growl and making his cock twitch happily in his pants. As he heard the word ‘mine’ he has had to squeeze his eyes shut and bite his lower lip to prevent himself to moan again.

Yes he was his, always has been, from the first moment he saw the ex-gunny in the office of his captain at the Baltimore Police department. He knew it at first sight, wanted to fall on his knees right then, right there and do everything Gibbs ever wanted from him. Even if he did not know why or what it meant by then.

He has had thought about men in a sexual manner before, but never acted on it. The risk was never worth any man he met before. He never wanted so bad to please a person in any possible way, before he met Gibbs. He forced himself not to act on it even when it was clear for him what he felt, very well aware about what a risk it would be to do just that. Pictures from him beaten up in a back-alley to lying dead on Ducky’s table were only the less bad-case scenarios he has had come up with over the years if he would have had propositioning his boss and now this was happening. All he has had ever wished for since he has had met him. Gibbs was taking him, taking what was his. He has had never imagined Gibbs to swing this way or remotely to be in the scene even if he felt, no knew, he was the most alpha and dominant he has had ever met.

Since Tony has come to terms about what he felt nearly 6 month after starting to work for the man, he has had only played from time to time with women, to prevent to loose himself, only when he was unable to hold back the urges to submit awakened by the man on a daily bases. Never sexually though. All his stories where just that, stories. Ever since that faithful day in Baltimore. He was happy with the mistresses and his own hand ever since or so he thought. Giving up and surrendering himself to his faith to never have sex in his life with another person ever again and to look and admire from afar. To take what he was able to get. Even if it meant only to be near him. And then came this undercover op. An op during which it was part of his cover to be a submissive gay guy looking for a master. He has had felt so comfortable without the need to hide this part of his real nature. It was so natural, so damn comfortable… God he was so screwed!

“Think he gets slowly with the program, Jethro!” Vance chuckled while still squeezing Tony’s wrists.

“Told you on day one he is a smart boy, Leon!” Gibbs chuckled while pinching both of Tony’s nipples making him buck up and yelp.

“Never doubted you, Jethro!” Leon answered.

“Come on guys. Start already, I am so hard it hurts!” Tobias complained.

Shit, this was happening, this was really happening. Snapping his eyes open, Tony tried again to struggle against the hold on his wrists to free himself. Maybe it was a bit less enthusiastic as it could have been, not really wanting to get free. Well he could also play this game...

A painful squeeze on little Anthony made him stop and gasp, his hips trying to buck up again. A low growled “Behave!” of Gibbs was making him freeze immediately. He never disobeyed his boss and to hell but he would not start now. Tony was rewarded with Gibbs petting his hair and a soft “Good, boy!” which made him blush instantly.

The hands of Gibbs started to open his pants and pulling it down roughly to mid thigh where Gibbs was sitting on him. His erection bobbed free and slapped against his stomach coating it with the freely oozing pre-cum. “Nice package, Tony! I like it when I have something to grab on!” Gibbs said and did just do that. He grabbed his hard cock in his fist and started to stroke him. Tony hips bucked up as much as possible, trying to meet the up and down of Gibbs’ fist, moaning loudly.

He was close so close, his climax practically racing up in his body. He was not new to this, he knew how to hold back his orgasm, in the sessions with the mistresses, he was never allowed to cum, but it was as if he was unable to control himself this time. He tried. Tried hard to hold back, praying for the permission of Gibbs to give in. It was futile. The pain in his cock and balls were unbearable, he was unable to endure it any longer and erupted with a force he has had never felt before. Wave after wave of his orgasm swamped though him, making him cry out in ecstasy while spurt after spurt of cum coated Gibbs’ fist and his own chest and abs…

Far away he heard appreciating words of nice, perfect and beautiful while he came down slowly from the mind-blowing orgasm, gasping for much needed oxygen. Like in a daze he recognized that he was petted and stripped naked by six hands while his whole body was still shaking in the aftershocks of his climax. In a daze he was hauled to his feet, lead through the room to stop in front of the desk of Vance who was sitting there already behind it, leering at him. His cock twitched and he recognized he was still hard as stone even if he just came some moments before.

His mind was fuzzy and he tried to form words while he was bent over the desk and his legs were spread wide. “What … b-boss … how?” was all he could say. His hands were pulled back and he felt the cold metal of cuffs around his wrists as they snapped shut holding them in place at his back. Soothing hands stroked through his hair and he heard Leon’s voice. “It is ok boy. We just have spiked your drinks a little bit! Just relax and enjoy!”

Spiked his drinks? “How … what?” Was all Tony could press out through gasps and was rewarded with other hands stroking his shoulders. “Just something for you to relax and stay hard for hours, enable you to cum again and again without needing a recover time. A permanent hard on so to speak. But the best is that after each climax it magnifies more and more, leaving you more and more horny and desperate. Leaving you hot and bothered for your release. It will help us to teach you your place, boy.” Tobias whispered in his ear the hot breath tickling his neck and sending goose bumps over his skin.

Tony felt something cold and wet drizzling in the creek of his ass and he hissed. Two strong, callused hands were kneading his ass while an obvious very hard and erect cock poked at his hole. God Gibbs could not take him like this. He has had never done this before and his boss’ cock was a monster, he will rip him open. “STOP!” Tony yelled panic capturing his body. “ Don’t … wait … I … never … never done …!”

The rest was lost in a loud painful scream as Gibbs pushed forward breaching his tight ring of muscles forcing his cockhead inside of him. God Tony felt as if someone was pushing a sharp knife inside him. It hurt so much but at the same time his cock was twitching with delight. He squeezed his eyes shut as hard as possible, whimpering in pain as Gibbs stopped after the head of his dick has passed behind the ring of muscles, leaving him panting for breath.

“Jesus, Jethro, he is a virgin!” The voice of Tobias was too joyful and excited for Tony’s taste. The hands in his hair were petting him, trying to sooth him.

“Shhh, relax Tony, breath. Let him in, open up! What we gave you helps you not to tear.” Leon’s voice whispered in his ear.

God, how should he? It hurt so much. He tried to breath, he wanted this, wanted this for so long, needed this. The body of Gibbs lowered on his back licking and nibbling his neck, blanketing Tony. “That’s it boy, just like this, let me in, let me take you, make you mine!”

Tony relaxed slowly, the pain not gone but slowly becoming bearable. He felt his muscles contracting around the head of Gibbs’ penis and each time they released the hold around it, Gibbs pushed in a little further. It took forever. Gibbs moving inch by inch stretching him more and more. “Good boy. You make me so proud, Tony. More, let me in more. Feel it, feel me taking you.” Gibbs voice was interrupted by gasps and moans, husky and rough. “Open up for me, come on, I am not even half inside you, want to fill you, feel that you grip all of my cock. God, boy, so hot and tight, so responsive...” Gibbs trailed off at the end pushing more hard now each time Tony’s muscles released him and let him in more.

It was painfully slow and Gibbs has had to hold back not to slam inside in one thrust and rip his boy open. Tony whimpered and writhed under him, gasping and moaning the further he pushed in, feeling the muscles at the head of his cock while they were spread, the way they rippled around him, massaging his dick so good until finally he bottomed out and was the whole way inside his boy.

Both were gasping for air, relishing in the break while Tony’s body adjusted slowly to the monster cock of Gibbs inside him. Both bodies were covered in sweat, shaking with need and desire. “Do you feel it, Tony? Do you feel me inside you? How my big cock fills you, twitches in your tight ass. Tell me! Tell me how it feels!” Gibbs growled.

Tony not remotely able to breath normal could only moan loudly as he felt the cock of Gibbs twitch and pulsate inside him. He felt so full, stretched beyond what he thought he would be able to take, not knowing where Gibbs ended and he began. It was as if they were one, fitting together perfectly. Gibbs began to rock gently inside him, not really moving just pushing against his muscles which tried to press him out of him again. He was close again just by being filled by his boss. He was sure if Jethro would move he would explode and then he was moving, pulling out just small maybe not even an inch and push back in sending spurts of pleasure through his body.

“G-god bosssss, good, so good!” Tony moaned not able to hold back anymore. Jethro moved again, pulling out slightly more and pushing back in oh so slowly again and again while his mouth whispered in a hot breath over his ear. “Wanted to do this the first time I saw you when you stepped with this cocky grin in your captain’s office in Baltimore. Wanted to grab you right there and then, throw you over his desk and fuck you, claim your ass as mine while he was watching. Just like here and now on the desk of Leon.”

The movements of Gibbs increased, pulling out more and more and pushing back in harder with each thrust, making Tony gasp and moan louder and louder as his body was rushing to his next climax.

“You know how often since then I wanted to bend you over your desk in the bullpen and fuck your ass while you report your findings or fuck your mouth to shut you up in front of all the other agents? You would have done it, wouldn’t you? You would have fallen to your knees sucking me eagerly or bend over and spread your legs for me, getting off by just knowing the others were watching while I claim your ass.”

The pictures in Tony’s head those words were creating made Tony yelp out in ecstasy. By now Gibbs was pulling out all the way and pushing back hard with each thrust, bordering on brutal. It felt so good, Tony just needed a little bit more, just something to be able to come. “Pleassssssse, oh g-god bossss … please, more … more!” Tony screamed his body so desperate for release that tears started to run down his cheeks.

The thrust were nothing than rutting now, Gibbs pounding his ass merciless, fast and hard. “Mine, Tony! You are mine! Mine to do as I see fit, mine to use, mine to give you what I want!” Gibbs growled between his thrusts. “I will teach you your place. Kneeling naked at my feet, ready for me to use you anyway I like. Cuffing you to my bed, keeping you on edge the whole night but never letting you come while I fuck you over and over again. Spanking, flogging or whipping your back and ass, leaving angry red welts all over you which border on bruises, plugging your ass and watching you squirm in your seat all day, giving you to others to fuck you and me sitting by and watch you, while they use your body for their pleasure.”

With the last word spoken Gibbs changed the angle and slammed back in his boy hitting his pleasure spot brutally, eliciting a scream of pure ecstasy of Tony while sobs racked through him, his body trembling violently.

“Like that, ha? Like the way I fuck you and use you Tony? Make you my little slut?” Each word was punctuated with a hard thrust against Tony’s prostate. “Come on slut, do it! Let go, come on my cock, boy! Show me how much you like to have my cock shoved up your ass, fucking you!”

It was all it took. Tony’s head was already swimming floating. He could only feel the hot, white pleasure, while not a single clear thought could be formed anymore in his brain. Two more thrusts and Tony exploded in pure agonizing release, his ass clamping down hard on Gibbs’ cock, milking him in a pulsating rhythm while he rutted continuously with brutal force inside him, more and more erratic, before even Gibbs stilled after a special hard shove and growled out his own release, filling Tony’s ass withe hot, acid spurts of cum.

Gibbs sagged on Tony’s back still locked inside him, breathing hard while nibbling and licking at his sweat covered neck. Tony was shaking in the aftermath of his climax as if he was riding through a never ending orgasm, just barely able to stay conscious. He did not know how long they just lay there bend over the desk coming down from their high while Leon still stroked his hair soothingly.

“Nice ride boy, nice ride!” Gibbs growled before he straightened up and pulled out. Tony hissed at the empty feeling and felt the cum of his boss dribbling slowly out of his still pulsating hole, running down the creek of his ass, over his balls and down his thighs. He felt so hot and needed more. What ever they have spiked his drinks with left him even after this second amazing orgasm hard and aching. He did not have to wait long as Vance stood up and rounded the table, positioning behind him and lining his cock with the sensitive anus, before pushing in in one hard and fast shove, making him scream.

He heard Vance chuckle. “Like that, slut, don’t you?”

Tony wasn’t given time to adjust to the new cock before Leon started to rut, spiraling him again deeper into the pleasure he felt. Tony opened his eyes slowly while he was fucked and saw the blurry image of his boss sitting in Leon’s chair looking sated at him, his cock half hard and smeared with cum twitching every time Vance pushed in.

“God, Jethro! He is amazing. Truly a natural little cock whore. The tightest ass I have fucked in more than a decade!” Vance gasped.

A smug smile played over Gibbs face locking his eyes with Tony, making him blush. “Maybe I allow you to fuck him again in some weeks, Leon. Of course everything has its price. You would owe me more than you do already.” Gibbs answered.

“Everything you want, Jethro. Everything.” Leon answered and his thrusts became even harder making Tony’s eyes widen in shock while the words of his boss slowly started to register and his eyes darted around the room, falling on Fornell standing naked beside the desk and stroking his own cock while watching him getting fucked. He fucking loved it.

Leon could not hold his own climax back as long as Gibbs and started to nail Tony’s prostate soon, making him scream in pleasure and agony while a third orgasm was forced from his body causing him this time to black out, just as he felt Vance filling him with his own cum. When he came back to consciousness he felt another cock fucking him and somewhere in his brain it was clear that it was Fornell this time and that they never gave him time to gain consciousness before continuing to use him. The thought to be fucked and used while not being even aware about it pushed Tony even higher. They might have spiked his drinks to make him more relaxed and to make him able to cum over and over again but he liked every minute of it so far and wanted, needed more. It was as if he tasted a new dish and became addicted to it.

Gibbs sat still before him in Leon’s chair, now hard again as he watched on how he was fucked by his friend. When he saw that Tony was awake again he stood up, his cock jutting straight ahead and stepped to his face. Grabbing Tony’s head in both fists, he pushed forward forcing his big dick between the lips into his mouth.

“You know what to do bitch! Come on suck your Master’s cock!” His mouth was stretched wide open and while he was pounded by Fornell in his ass Gibbs started to fuck his mouth. The monster cock of his boss was cutting his air. Gulping for oxygen had the effect as if he was sucking Gibbs dick stronger and stronger.

“Just like this, boy. Such a hungry, eager mouth!” Tony felt as Gibbs cock was swelling even more in his mouth, stretching it wider. The hips of Jethro thrusted slowly so different from the fevered rutting in his ass by Tobias. God he was spit roasted by them. The realization of that caused his release to swipe over him with a vengeance screaming around the flesh now trusting deeper and deeper hitting the back of his throat as the next orgasm hit him like a tsunami.

Gibbs never stopped to use his mouth, while Tony tried desperately to pull enough air into his lungs after the incredible waves of his release ebbed into a more sedate swap. Sucking in air greedily resulted in sucking Jethro's cock deeper with each push. He felt as the dick was pushed by his boss harder and deeper while his head was held in place until Jethro forced all his length into him and down his throat.

“That’s it, you little cock sucking bitch. Gag on it. Swallow my big fat cock!” Gibbs growled and pushed even further. He couldn’t breath anymore, trying to swallow around the big flesh, resulting in milking his master's cock as Tobias one last time pushed into him with a brutal thrust forward as if he wanted to crawl inside of him. Once again hot spurts of cum filled his abused hole accompanied by a shout of Fornell.

Struggling with the lack of oxygen Tony’s vision got blurry and he saw black dots dancing in his eyes. Just before he would pass out Gibbs pulled back and out of his mouth, leaving him coughing and gasping for air. He blinked his eyes furiously and tried to clear his vision. He felt hands again on him, heard far away chuckles as if his ears were covered in cotton, then once again a cock was being pushed into his hole and another into his mouth. He remembered somehow that they have said something about having spiked his drinks and that the more often he came the more desperate he would become. He was starting to drift more and more into the pleasure, surrendering more to his body’s demands, until all he was able to feel, was cock after cock and release after release, interrupted with incredible heat and hunger for more loosing any touch to reality and time…

The next morning Tony woke up, lying naked on the floor of Leon’s office, his hands still cuffed even if in front of him and additional his ankle chained to the legs of one of the couches they have been sitting on the evening before. His whole body hurt and was covered in bruises and cum. The seed of the three men all over him and still dribbling out of his abused ass. Beside all that he felt content and happy, as strange as it might sound. He has had been truly fucked into next week and through the floor. Those three men taking him again and again for hours before he collapsed and didn’t wake up until now. He belonged, remembering the words of Gibbs.

Two of his playmates were lying on one of the two couches snoring. Gibbs, his boss, no... Master, was sitting up on the other, leaning back relaxed, naked, legs spread. Tony blinked and looked up into those beautiful blue eyes of his Master. The look alone was enough for him to struggle to kneel up.

“About time you woke up boy!” Gibbs growled and sent a leering gaze at him. Kneeling now in front of him, Tony saw that his master’s cock was hard and leaking. Pictures of the night before were assaulting his mind in an instant and he couldn’t hold back a moan, licking his lips.

“You want that, pet?” Gibbs asked looking down at his own hard on.

All Tony could do was nod and blush. “Yeah such a dirty little slut for your Masters cock, aren’t you, pet?” Jethro chuckled. He gave a short nod.

Tony hurriedly leaned forward and engulfed enthusiastically the hard flesh. Once again Gibbs fucked his throat and mouth hard and fast, spilling his release down his throat just after some minutes.

Nibbling and cleaning his Master's cock, Tony hummed in pleasure and was rewarded with Gibbs hand petting his hair for a job well done, before he leaned down, looking Tony deep and full of love into his eyes. “Mine!”
Chapter End Notes:
I do not own anything. If I would, Tony and Gibbs would be a couple since season 1. But as it is, we all know this is unfortunately not the case so ...

I don't make any money with the story. I just borrow the characters and play a bit with them.

This story is a one shot which was nagging at me since some time. Story is not beta-ed. All faults are mine. I still tried my best to read and re-read again and again. So for any remaining ones, my apologies in advance.

If you are a minor this story is nothing for you. Turn around and stay away from it.

Warnings:

- man on man sex (even if I cannot really understand why I should warn about this as I see nothing offensive about this... Well however hereby done)
- sex with multiple partners (also not sure about why it should be a warning... )
- Dub-con. Some might say it is more non-con since drugs are involvd. I would say not really... But I assume it depends on who you ask
- Story also contains some kind of Kink/BDSM aspects. Even if not really. Not in the usual sense at least and not really in the way it probably should be understood.... Well see it yourself.

So if all or one of the above is not your cup of tea, you are hereby warned and you would do better to turn around, read another story and not this one. I do not wanna hear later in a comment a complaint about something I warned you about. Just saying... :-)

So now here we go. I hope you will enjoy it and I would love to see a comment if you do so.