- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is an alternate universe slash slave fic.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs is forced to train a very special slave.
Chapter 1

The Bullpen was a buzz of activity. Agents were typing up reports, making calls, discussing cases; the noise level was at one of its highest levels. The ding of the elevator as it arrived brought that all to a dead stop.

You could have heard a pin drop as the door opened and Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs stepped off. All eyes were locked on him as he walked to his desk, his ever present cup of coffee in hand, not once acknowledging a single stare. Sitting, he picked up the reports on his desk and began reading.

Catching movement out of the corner of his eye, he looked up to see his Senior Field Agent Caitlyn Todd standing beside him. He wasn’t sure what the look on her face was, concern, fear, shock, all of the above? He glanced over to the other two members of his team. Special Agent Timothy McGee looked almost green and Probationary Agent Ziva David sat stone faced, just staring at him.

“What is it, Agent Todd?” Gibbs looked back up into a pair of very concerned eyes.

“The Director wants you in his office.” Kate jerked her head towards the stairs. “He said for you to come up the minute you get in.”

Gibbs nodded his head and headed for the stairs, all eyes in the bullpen following his every step. Reaching his destination, he nodded at Cindy, the Director’s secretary, and she nodded in return. Entering the office, Gibbs finally realized the reason for all the stares and looks of concern. Sitting across the desk from Director Morrow was the President of the United States.

“You wanted to see me, Director?”

“Yes, take a seat.” Marrow indicated the second chair across from his desk.

Gibbs gut began to churn as he took the seat right next to his President. He wasn’t sure why, but he knew this meeting was not going to end well.

“Agent Gibbs, we have a, uh, special project that we believe you would be most suited for.” Director Morrow seemed hesitant as he spoke.

“We?” Gibbs asked, glancing at the man beside him.

“Yes, Agent Gibbs, we.” The President spoke for the first time. “I asked Director Marrow for the use of your services.”

“What special project are we talking about, and if you don’t mind my asking, why me?”

“There are two reasons I ask specifically for you. The first is because you have done this type of work before and you were one of the best. Second, let’s just say we need someone who knows the meaning of the word ‘classified.’”

Gibbs eyebrow rose as he looked between his Director and his President, his gut churning harder. This was definitely not going to be good.

“And the special project?” Gibbs asked.

“We need you to, uh, train a slave.” Morrow stated, never looking Gibbs in the eye.

“You want me to WHAT?” Gibbs jumped to his feet. “Director, you know I quit that line of work when I left the Corp and I have no intention ever doing that again.”

“Director Morrow warned me that you would be reluctant to take this project.” The President smirked as he looked up at the standing man. “But as I said, this is a ‘Special’ project. Sit down, Agent Gibbs and I’ll explain.”
Chapter End Notes:
This is an alternate universe slash slave fic.