- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony tours the grounds
Chapter 10

The bed was soft and comfortable. He felt warm and cozy thanks to the beautiful companion who lay at his side. He snuggled in closer to her, his head resting on her chest.

The precinct Christmas party had been a blast and he had finally hooked up with that gorgeous, leggy blonde from records. Now she lay naked in his bed, her long hair, so blonde you could almost call it white, cascading down to cover her small but perky breasts. Laying next to her filled him with desire, he wanted her, needed her.

He began exploring that wonderful chest, running his hand through her hair in search of his goal. His hand reached its prize and he gently squeezed that perky breast, his thumb rubbing circle on the dark brown nipple. Taking the next step, he rolled that nipple between his thumb and forefinger; bring it to a hard peak. A low sensual moan coming from his bed partner encouraged him on. He needed more.

His tongue reached out to tease the other nipple, circling it, licking over the top. Another moan found him sucking the nipple into his mouth, pleasure overwhelming his body. Sucking then releasing and sucking it back in, his tongue continuing to tease in between.

His arousal building, his cock rock hard, he needed her in the same condition. Biting down and pulling up, letting his teeth scrape across the nipple as he let it go. He hears a gasp of pleasure from her and he bites down again. This time a very masculine arm wraps around him, drawing him closer to a rock solid chest covered in silver hair.

Jolted awake, Tony’s eyes flew open and he saw the chest his mouth and hand was all over did indeed have silver hair covering it. Gasping with shock, Tony pushed off Gibbs and scooted to the far end of the couch, putting some distance between them. Looking down at his feet, so ashamed at his behavior he couldn’t look the man in the eye he mumbled out an apology.

“Uh, sorry about that.”

“I’m not,” Gibbs smirked as he caught Tony glancing at him out of the corner of his eye.

Tony snapped his eyes forward again, staring directly at the fireplace. He spotted the t-shirt Gibbs had on the night before lying on the mantel.

“It got pretty wet last night. It was a bit uncomfortable.” Gibbs explained when he saw Tony staring at his shirt.

“Oh, uh, sorry about that too,” Tony mumbled again.

“Nothing to apologize for,” Gibbs replied. “With all you’ve been through, you have every right to be afr…uh, concerned. Anyone would break down after all that.”

“No, that’s being weak and if there is one thing my father beat into me since before I can remember it’s that DiNozzos are not weak. Or at least you better never show weakness,” Tony stated as he vigorously shook his head.

“That’s a load of crap, DiNozzo. Your father didn’t know what he was talking about,” Gibbs snapped. Moving down the couch Gibbs grasped Tony’s chin, turning him so he could look Tony in the eye. “You are the strongest, bravest man I know and don’t let anyone tell you different.”

Gibbs held Tony in place, gazing into his eyes for a moment longer. Slowly leaning forward, he gently kissed Tony’s lips, pleased when the man didn’t pull away.


Breaking the kiss, Gibbs smiled at the stunned look on Tony’s face. Patting Tony on the shoulder, Gibbs got off the couch and grabbed his t-shirt. “Lets get some breakfast and then I’ll take you outside and show you the grounds.” Gibbs pulled his t-shirt on as he headed for the kitchen.

“Wait, what?” Tony asked shaking himself out of his daze. “I can go outside?”

“Well, yeah, DiNozzo. As long as you tell me when you’re going out and where you’re going to be,” Gibbs saw Tony roll his eyes and he snickered to himself. “I’m taking you out first because there are some things you need to see before I let you out on your own. Dangerous things.”

“Like what?” Tony asked as he headed into the kitchen.

“That’s what I’m going to show you, DiNozzo. Now sit down so we can eat.” Gibbs stated as he brought in a bag of bagels with cream cheese and orange juice.

The two men ate in silence and then quickly cleaned up. Gibbs headed for the door when he heard Tony behind him.

“Uh, Gibbs, do you have at least a robe for me to put on before going out?”

“Nope, no clothing, I told you that.” Gibbs called over his shoulder as he unlocked the door.

“You expect me to go out there naked? What if someone comes by?” Tony shrieked.

Gibbs turned away from the door and looked at Tony, seeing how uneasy the man felt. “No one is going to come by, DiNozzo. We are in a heavily wooded area in the middle of nowhere. The only way to get to us is by chopper. Not only that, but if by some small miracle someone just happens to wander by, we have security in place that keeps them away from this cabin.”

“I’m not parading around outside naked. At least give me a pair of your sweat pants,” Tony yelled.

“Nope, you want to go out, you go as is. Otherwise just spend your time here cooped up inside,” Gibbs crossed his arms across his chest as he glared at Tony.

Tony glared back as he weighed his options. He could refuse to cave in, but then he would, like Gibbs said, be cooped up inside for God knows how long. He didn’t think he could do that; he was about ready to go crazy now. Or he could give in and at least he would get to see the sun and get from fresh air. Damn, he hated this.

“Okay, fine, but what about shoes? You can’t possibly expect me to walk around outside in a wooded area barefoot.” Tony headed for the door.

“Nope,” Gibbs smirked as he pointed to the floor next to the door. “You can wear those.”

Tony saw a very cheap pair of flip flops. Good enough to protect his feet from the grounds, but too flimsy to move quickly in. There was no way anyone could get very far in any length of time in these things, but he guessed that was the idea.
“Fine,” Tony grumbled as he slipped the flip flops on.

Gibbs unlocked and opened the door and the two men stepped out onto a large porch. On one side of the door sat two over sized rocking chairs and on the other side was a covered, over stuffed swing. Tony looked around and realized they were indeed surrounded by dense woods. At the very front of the cabin there was a clearing about 200 yards wide. To the right he saw a very small dirt road that quickly disappears into the woods. That meant they could get a vehicle in to the area if they absolutely had too.

Looking to the left he saw a large, beautiful pond. A picnic table with a BBQ pit sat at the edge of a beach like area that held a couple of beach chairs and an umbrella.

Gibbs glanced over to see Tony’s reactions and had to laugh to himself when he saw Tony standing beside him, his hands covering his private area.

“You don’t have cover up, Tony, I swear I’m the only one you’re going to come in contact with and I’ve already seen all you got.”

“Easy for you to say, you’ve got clothes on,” Tony grumbled as he headed down the steps. Tony let out a yelp and grabbed his butt when he felt the sharp slap.

“You got something to say, DiNozzo?”

“Nope, not me,” Tony denied as he backed away as Gibbs descended the stairs.

Gibbs headed across the clearing, looking back to make sure Tony was following but he was standing by the stairs looking towards the pond. Gibbs smiled, knowing what Tony was thinking.

“Hey, DiNozzo, you coming? I have some thing’s you need to be aware of.” Gibbs called.

Tony glanced at Gibbs and then looked one last time at the pond, longingly. Following into the direction he saw Gibbs go, Tony noticed a large flat boulder that sat at the very edge of the woods. Tony thought it looked just like a large table and his mind immediately made a connection to a movie.

“Hey, Gibbs,” Tony yelled as he stood next to the boulder. “Your not planning on sacrificing me to the white queen are you?”

“What?” Gibbs called as he walked back to the boulder.

“You know the Narnia movies, the white queen, Aslan, the lion?” Tony saw complete confusion on Gibbs’ face. “Never mind.”

Gibbs shook his head and then headed further into the woods. Tony began hearing a low humming that grew louder the further away from the boulder they got.

“What is that sound,” Tony asked as he knew he had heard it before but couldn’t place it.

“That is the danger I want you to be aware of,” Gibbs stopped and leaned up against the trunk of a tree. “Okay, Mr. Detective, what do you see?”

Looking around him, Tony began cataloging all he saw. “Well, the tree you’re leaning against has low hanging branches that extend out into the woods that grow denser the further in you go. About ten yards ahead are two poles about three feet apart and if you follow the poles you’ll see the same pole every three feet.”

“Good boy,” Gibbs smiled. “You’re very observant. Now, can you figure out what that sound us and where it’s coming from?”

Tony began walking forward to get a better look at the poles when Gibbs grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

“You trying to get your self killed, DiNozzo,” Gibbs yelled. He watched as first confusion and then realization crossed Tony’s face. That was quickly replaced by anger.

“An electric fence? What am I, cattle you need to keep reined in?”

“No, DiNozzo, first of all this electric fence was not put here for you, so get over yourself.” Gibbs grinned at the glare Tony sent his way. “This place is used by NCIS as a safe house. There isn’t a better protected place anywhere. That’s why the invisible electric fence. Second, no you are not cattle. You are however, as I have pointed out repeatedly, and will continue to point out till you get it through your thick skull, a slave. You’d better get used to people keeping you ‘reined in’; that is going to be a part of your life from now on.”

“Yeah, you keep shoving that down my throat. I think I’ve got that.” Tony shouted back as he turned to walk away only to feel Gibbs grip tighten around his arm.

“Do you, DiNozzo? Cause you sure as hell don’t act like it,” Gibbs growled as he turned Tony back around to face the fence. “We’re not done here yet. You need to watch for these poles, they are positioned every three feet and they surround the cabin. This is the closest they come; they average about half a mile. The furthest away is on the other side of the pond.”

Gibbs walked closer to the pole, pulling Tony with him. “Look at the top of the pole, if that light is lit, the fence is active. Don’t go near it. Touch it and it will knock you on your ass, any prolonged contact could and likely will kill you. You understand?”

Tony just stood there, not responding to Gibbs question, a look of total distain on his face. Gibbs jerked his arm around forcing Tony to look at him. “Do. You. Understand.”

“Yes,” Tony jerked his arm away. “I’m not stupid, you know.”

“I sometimes question that,” Gibbs snapped back. “You can’t seem to get anything through that thick skull of yours.”

Gibbs shook his head in disbelief as he watched Tony storm off towards the cabin. Sighing deeply, Gibbs followed behind slowly, his mind going through all his options.

Coming out of the woods he spotted Tony looking out over the pond. The man looked so lost, so unsure of himself and his situation. Gibbs smiled as an idea began to form in his mind.

“You want to take a swim?” Gibbs asked as he walked up behind Tony. “It’s pretty warm today; a swim might be nice.”

Gibbs watched Tony’s body language closely. He had his arms wrapped around himself and quickly looked down at his feet when Gibbs asked him about going for a swim. Gibbs could tell Tony wanted so badly to go in the water, but was unsure if he should.

“Come on, I could use a swim myself,” Gibbs stated as he pulled his shirt off over his head while he walked towards the bank.

Tony watched Gibbs walk away from him, pulling his shirt off as he went. He was torn between wanting to go in for a swim and not wanting to give in to Gibbs once again. He figured that since Gibbs hadn’t really ordered him to go in, just told him he could if he wanted to, it wouldn’t really be giving in to Gibbs, would it? Tony took a couple of steps closer when he stopped staring in shock. Gibbs had dropped his sweatpants and was standing in front of him buck naked.

Tony could help but check the man out. Gibbs was probably ten to fifteen years older than himself, but he was in excellent shape. Tony could only see the back of the man, but that was impressive. His shoulders and back were very muscular as were him legs, his buttocks were two tight and well shaped globes that Tony had to admire.

When Gibbs turned to look at him he had to gasp. The man was even more impressive from the front. He had seen his chest before, earlier that morning, but in this light…his chest cover with silver hair, his shoulder broad and strong. His stomach, even though it had softened some with age, was flat. However, what Tony couldn’t believe was how well endowed this man was. Gibbs’ penis was flaccid at the moment and still had to measure a good six inches, his balls two large spheres peeking out from behind his cock.

Tony’s eyes grew wide as he watched Gibbs’ penis begin to enlarge. He immediately diverted his eyes up to Gibbs’ face and he realized Gibbs had caught him checking him out. Looking away, his face flushed with embarrassment, he could hear Gibbs call again.

“You coming in DiNozzo? The water’s perfect today.” Then Tony heard a splash. Looking back he saw Gibbs’ head pop back out of the water, turn and smile at him before swimming away from the shore.

Tony didn’t know why, but he found himself walking forward, his eyes never leaving the swimming figure. He dived in, swimming underwater for a few feet before he broke the surface. Not seeing Gibbs anywhere, he was surprised when he felt his shoulders grabbed. Tony jumped in shock and jerked away, turning to find Gibbs behind him a smile on his face.

“You know, DiNozzo, you are going to have to get use to being touched as well as touching others yourself.”

“Wh-what’s that supposed to mean.” Tony stammered as he began to back away only to feel Gibbs’ grab in wrist in his strong grip.

“I mean, as I’ve told you before, your Master owns you body and soul. He or she can do what they want, when they want. That means that they can walk up to you any time of the day or night and touch you in any way they please,” Gibbs smile suddenly turned into a leer as he pulled Tony closer to him.

“It also means that, if they so desire, you will have to touch them in what ever way they say.” Gibbs felt Tony stiffen and saw fear enter his eyes. “It’s okay Tony; I will teach you everything you need to know. When I’m through with your training you will know what to do and when to do it.”

Pulling Tony even closer, Gibbs took his hand off Tony’s wrist and wrapped it around the man’s hand and forced it to wrap around his rock hard cock. Keeping his hand over Tony’s, Gibbs started with a slow, even rhythm, his other hand rubbing soft circles on Tony’s bare back.

“That’s it Tony, just like that,” Gibbs moaned as he began to speed their hands up, gaining more friction, his eyes closing as he head dropped back in pleasure. “That’s so good, you’re a natural.”

Tony felt displaced, like this was all happening to someone else and he were a mere bystander. He felt his body begin to respond, his breaths short and panting, his cock starting to swell. He could almost admit this was a nice feeling until he felt his ass squeezed in Gibbs’ hand.

“NO,” Tony shouted as he jerked his hand out of Gibbs grasp and pushed the man away.

Gibbs was so wrapped up in the pleasant feel of Tony’s hand on him; he was actually caught off guard when Tony pushed him. Gibbs suddenly found himself underwater and fighting to regain his footing. Breaking the surface, spitting and sputtering, he saw Tony heading for the cabin, trying to run in his flip flops.

Gibbs ran his hands down his face, clearing the water out of his eyes. “God, DiNozzo, you just have to make this hard, don’t you.” Gibbs muttered to himself. “I do not want to turn back into that bastard slave trainer I was so many years ago, but you are pushing me in that direction and believe me you do not want that to happen.”