- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony learns more about his trainer
Chapter 11

Gibbs headed for the cabin, his clothes slung over his arm. He figured he would go in and take a shower before he got redressed, then he would sit DiNozzo down for a long talk. Things were going to have to change and soon or he would have no choice but to take the one direction he was trying so hard to avoid.

He entered the cabin, not seeing Tony anywhere. Figuring he was likely hiding in his room, Gibbs headed for the shower in the master bedroom. When he got closer to his room he heard the shower in the other bathroom already running. Smirking, Gibbs threw his clothes in his room and headed for the bathroom. Well, he’s already pissed at me, might as well make him hate me too, Gibbs thought to himself as he opened the door.

The shower in this bathroom was oversized and spacious. Using the skills he learned as a Marine sniper, Gibbs opened the shower door and slipped inside without making a sound.

Tony was standing with his hands braced against the wall, his head bowed as he let the water spray down on him. Gibbs stood close to the door for a moment and just watched. He could almost feel sorry for the man, but he had to learn. It was now or never.

Closing the distance between them, Gibbs grabbed Tony’s upper arm and jerked him around, shoving him into the corner of the shower. Gibbs’ shoved his arm across Tony’s chest and pressed his leg between Tony’s, pushing against his crotch to hold him in place.

“What the fu…” Tony gasped.

Gibbs leaned in and said in a menacing tone, “We were in the middle of a lesson. You don’t walk out in the middle of a lesson.”

Tony felt his hand being guided down and he fought to pull away, only the grip tightened. Just like back at the pond, Gibbs forced Tony to touch him, wrapping his hand around a very hard erection and guiding it in a slow steady rhythm.

“Now, shall we finish what we started?” Tony saw Gibbs’ eyes dilate with arousal as he took Tony’s lips in a demanding kiss.

Tony tried to struggle, to get away from Gibbs’ touch, his demand to be touched, but Gibbs had him pinned solidly against the wall. Gibbs’ mouth finally released Tony’s and began to travel down his jaw and on to his neck. When his teeth sank into the sensitive area where the neck met his shoulder Tony cried out as he felt his own erection being to grow.

Gibbs tightened Tony’s grip on his aching cock and increased the speed of the strokes. He moaned as his orgasm began to build; he knew it wouldn’t be long before he came. Trusting that he longer needed to guide Tony to fondle his cock, Gibbs released his hold. He smiled against Tony's neck when the hand on his cock continued to stroke him.

Tony felt his own orgasm begin to build even though his cock had never been touched except by Gibbs’ knee. Tony’s responses were now nothing more than pure adrenaline. He never noticed Gibbs’ hand leave his as he continued his ministrations to Gibbs’ cock, and it wasn’t until he felt a hand wrapped around his own aching cock that he realized Gibbs was no longer pinning him to the wall by an arm against his chest.

“Come with me, Tony,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “Come with me now.”

With only a couple of Gibbs’ strokes Tony felt himself tip over the edge. Screaming out his own orgasm, Tony felt the warmth of Gibbs’ cum cover his hand and mingle with his own on his stomach and chest before the water began rinsing it away.

Suddenly the hands were gone and Tony couldn’t remain standing any longer. Sinking to the floor of the shower stall, he hung his head and tried to catch his breath.

Gibbs stepped under the shower and washed himself off and, looking down at Tony, took a deep breath, barely resisting an urge to touch Tony's wet hair, to offer some kind of comfort to the younger man. “Get yourself cleaned up and then come out to the couch. We have some things to discuss.”

Tony raised his head and watched Gibbs walk out of the shower. Feeling very much alone and unsure of what was expected of him, and hating that he'd given in so easily, Tony leaned back against the wall of the shower, unable to halt the tears that ran down his cheeks. Getting to his feet, Tony stood under the spray and sobbed until the water turning cold.

***NCIS***

Tony stepped into the main room and stopped, staring in surprise at a very naked Leroy Jethro Gibbs sitting on the couch. The two men made eye contact before Tony dropped his head and looked at the floor, his face flushing with embarrassment.

“Come take a seat, Tony,” Gibbs called, his voice taking on a gentle tone.

Tony hesitated for a moment before moving forward and sitting on the far end of the couch. He still couldn’t bring himself to look Gibbs in the face.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of, Tony,” Gibb tried to reassure the distraught young man. “You only did what you were told to do, what is required of you in your new status.”

Tony just shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment as he attempted to wrap his mind around what had just happened. “So my new status requires me to be some kind of pervert who gets off on jerking off another man?”

“I never pegged you for a homophobe, Dinozzo,” Gibbs responded, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Tony’s head shot up and the look he gave Gibbs was filled with anger as he shouted his response. “I’m not, but I’m not gay either. I shouldn’t be getting off on this shit.” Tony’s volume suddenly dropped dramatically. “But I’m aroused and I don’t understand why.”

“Tony, there is nothing wrong with you, if that’s what you’re worried about,” Gibbs tried to reassure his charge. “Your body is responding to stimuli. It’s automatic. Any man would respond in the same way.” Gibbs saw Tony’s anger cool a bit. “If you could just relax and let it happen, you may find it to be quite enjoyable. If you fight every step of the way, it’s going to be a living hell.”

Tony again nodded his head in understanding and then sighed heavily. “Can I ask you a question?” Gibbs nodded his head. “How did you…what…”

“Just spit it out, DiNozzo.”

“There are times, like now, when you just don’t fit the slave training profile. Then other times…” Tony looked away again before continuing. “Like in the shower when you act just like I would have expected a slave trainer to act and then some. How did you…” Tony looked back at Gibbs.

“How did I become a slave trainer?” Gibbs asked. “I volunteered.”

“You volunteered?” Tony was shocked. “Why would you want to treat someone like an animal?”

“It wasn’t like that, DiNozzo; I didn’t set out to treat anyone like an animal. I wanted to help anyway I could in the fight against the terrorists and this was one way I could do it.”

“But I thought you were a Marine?” Tony asked. “I would say that was a sure way to help.”

“It was,” Gibbs continued. “Until I was severely injured in Desert Storm. I was in a coma for nineteen days. When I got out of the hospital I was told I could never go back on active duty. They offered me the position as top trainer at the DC slave training center. I thought it was the best way to continue the fight.”

“But how did you learn how to do the job?” Tony asked. “I can’t imagine this would come naturally to anyone. What did you do, sign up for Slave Training 101 in boot camp?”

“No, it doesn’t,” Gibbs grew sober as he began to remember that day. “I was to report to the commanding officer…”

“Enter.” Coronel Walters called out. He heard the door open and then close. Looking up from the papers on his desk he saw a gunnery sergeant standing at attention in front of him.

“You must be Gibbs.”

“Yes sir, reporting for duty.” Gibb answered.

“You don’t look like a slave trainer to me,” Walters sneered. “Do you have any experience in this field?”

“No sir,” Gibbs replied as he attempted to stand even more at attention than he already was. “But I’m willing to learn, sir.”

“You are, are you?” Walters’ sneer turned into a menacing smile. “Well, I personally train all new recruits at this facility. That way I know they are taught correctly and they will do the job right. Are you prepared for that?”

Gibbs felt very uneasy with the tone of voice Walters used, but pushed it aside. “Sir, yes sir.”

“Good, well we might as well get started then. Strip.” Walters stood and started around the end of his desk. When the only movement he got from Gibbs was his eyes widening in shock, he repeated his order. “Do you not know how to follow an order Marine? I said strip and I mean now.”

“Sir, yes sir,” Gibbs hesitantly replied.

Walters continued across the room to the door as Gibbs began to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt. Walter locked the door and then turned and leaned back against it to watch Gibbs as he finished undressing.

Gibbs removed all his clothing, with the exception of his boxers. He folded each piece and placed them on the desk in front of him. He then stood at attention again when he heard Walters voice call out from the area of the door. “I guess I was right, Marine, you don’t know how to follow orders.”

“Sir?”

“When I say strip I mean it.” Walters’ voice sounded increasingly harsh. “Now strip everything off.”

“Sir, yes sir.”

Walters smiled as Gibbs reluctantly removed his boxers folded them and placed them on the desk with the rest of his clothes. The gunny then stood with his hands covering his most private parts.

Walter stayed leaning against the door as he admired his view. The gunny was extremely well built. His shoulders were broad, his waist slim, his legs strong and muscular, and what an ass that man had on him. Two perfectly round globes that made Walters’ hands itch to touch them.

Pushing off from the door, Walters walked back around the gunny to lean against the front of his desk. He looked the man up and down, thrilled at what he saw. When his eyes landed on Gibbs’ privates he glared, angry at the hands attempting to cover the one thing he wanted to see.

Walters looked at the gunny with contempt as he stood away from the desk. “Attention.” Walters ordered, pleased to see Gibbs snap to attention, his hands now at his sides.

“Parade rest,” Walters’ ordered next. Gibbs stood with his feet shoulder width apart, his hands clasp behind his back, his head and eyes at attention, looking directly into Walters’ eyes.

“That’s good, Marine, real good.” Walters took a step closer to Gibbs. He reached out and gripped Gibbs flaccid cock in his large, beefy hand and began a slow stroke. Gibbs only response was a sudden intake of breath. Leaning forward, Walters whispered in the gunny’s ear, “Now, shall we start your training?” Walters felt a shiver run through Gibbs. “By the time I’m through with you, you’ll be the best damn slave trainer here, I promise you.”

Gibbs stared into the fireplace as he finished his story. Blinking his eyes to bring himself out of the memory, Gibbs looked over at Tony still sitting beside him on the couch, a look of disbelief on his face.

“If you got something to say, DiNozzo, say it.”

“My God, I just don’t get you,” Tony raised his voice. “You were raped by your commanding officer, more than once? How can you then turn around and do that to someone else? Jesus, you of all people should realize the hell you’re putting people through.”

“I was not raped by my commanding officer,” Gibbs growled his voice angry and dangerous. “I was trained by my commanding officer and if my going through that training allows me to do my job correctly and that keeps even one person from going through the hell…” Gibbs jumped up off the couch and headed for the bedroom, stopping when he heard Tony’s quiet voice.

“From going through the hell you went through? That’s what you were going to say weren’t you.”

“Don’t go there, DiNozzo.” Gibb answered, sounding completely defeated.

“You lost someone in a terrorist attack, didn’t you?” Tony asked, finally understanding.

Gibbs whirled around the anger back in his voice. “I said don’t go there, DiNozzo. I’m not discussing this with you.” Gibbs stopped himself before he could lose control completely. “I'm getting dressed. Make us sandwiches and I'll tell you what will happen next when I come back.”

Tony just nodded as Gibbs once again headed for the bedroom. He saw Gibbs in a whole new light now; he thought he actually understood now where Gibbs was coming from. He guessed the least he could do was listen to what he had to say, though he wasn’t guaranteeing he would go along with it.

***NCIS***

Gibbs grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt from the dresser and laid them on the bed. Sighing heavily, he sat beside his clothes and dropped his head in his hands.

“Damn him,” Gibbs thought to himself. “I haven’t thought about that day in years and thanks to him it all comes back like it was yesterday.”

Grabbing his wallet of his bedside table, Gibb removed a well-worn, yellowing picture. A beautiful red-headed women with an adorable little girl of about eight stared back at him.

“God, Shannon, why did you and Kelly have to leave me?” Gibbs wiped a tear from his cheek. “He’s wrong, you know. My commanding officer made me the best, just like he promised and now I'm doing my best to stop cowards like the scumbags who took you from me. I miss you guys so much.”

Putting the picture back in his wallet, Gibbs pulled his t-shirt over his head and pulled on his sweatpants. “Well, DiNozzo, I hope you’re ready for what’s about to come, ‘cause it’s time to step up your training.”
Chapter End Notes:
This chapter will be a bit intense