- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony faces his first punishment
Chapter 13

The next two weeks went just the way Gibbs said it would. Tony was kept on edge, always looking over his shoulder, afraid to turn his back or to go to sleep and Gibbs kept up the pressure.

It started when Tony found Gibbs in the kitchen the next morning, cooking breakfast without a stitch of clothing on. Tony stood, staring wide eyed, his mouth hung open in total shock. Gibbs only reaction was to take the breakfast to the table, asking as he passed Tony, “See something you like, DiNozzo?”

Tony had only picked at his meal that morning then took the plates to the sink to be washed. He stood in an awkward side stance as he worked so he could see if, no when, Gibbs came after him, but he never did. In fact he never touched Tony for the first two days and that pushed Tony to the edge faster than anything. He was always expecting an attack at any moment, his senses on high alert, never letting his guard down and nothing was happening.

On the first day Gibbs had spent the entire day nude. He cooked, did his chores, reclined in front of the fireplace, everything, never putting on a stitch of clothing. The second day he came to breakfast dressed, but by mid-afternoon was nude again for the rest of the day.

Tony was going nuts. What was Gibbs pulling, why was he remaining nude? Not that Tony objected. I mean, if he was going to have to be naked all the time, he felt a bit better having Gibbs in the same state of dress, or undress as it were. The problem was that although Gibbs staying nude made him a bit more comfortable, feeling like the playing field was balanced, you could say, it also made him jumpy.

For some reason, Tony felt safer when he saw Gibbs fully clothed. He knew that with or without clothes, Gibbs could molest him wherever and whenever he wanted, but his gut told him it was far more likely to happen when Gibbs was nude. It was when Gibbs was naked, and he was in that state more and more now, that he was most likely to force himself on Tony. The attack could come at anytime with absolutely no warning. Oh this was most definitely a bad thing. With these thought floating around in his brain, Tony was nothing but a bundle of nerves and that’s just what Gibbs wanted him to be.

Everything came to a head on the third day. Tony was washing the breakfast dishes when a once-again nude Gibbs entered the kitchen area. Tony immediately turned sideways so he could watch every move Gibbs made.

Opening the refrigerator door and pulling out the orange juice, Gibbs laughed to himself at Tony’s paranoia. Reaching over Tony’s head to get a glass, Gibbs snickered as Tony quickly took several steps away from him. Gibbs filled his glass and returned the jug to the fridge. Leaning up against the counter beside Tony, Gibbs slowly drank his juice while Tony watched him out of the corner of his eye. “Don’t forget to wipe the table down, DiNozzo. That’s part of your chores,” Gibbs stated as he took the last swallow.

“I know, and I will when I’m done here.” Tony washed the last dish and placed it in the drainer.

Gibbs nodded and pushed off the counter, dropping the glass in the water and started walking away. Tony threw the older man’s retreating back a dirty look and then turned back to the sink. He had just dunked his hands into the warm soapy water again when he was jerked back against a strong, naked body.

One of Gibbs hands snaked around and grasped Tony’s flaccid cock, while his other hand held his chest tight against Gibbs. Tony’s first reaction was to fight and he began to struggle. The hand holding his cock squeezed painfully tighter and twisted just a bit as a low, dangerous voice sounded in his ear.

“Stop, now, or face punishment.” Gibbs then began sucking, licking and nipping at Tony’s neck from behind as his hand slowly jacked off Tony’s swelling cock.

Tony knew Gibbs would follow through if he continued to struggle so he fought his instincts and tried to relax, Gibbs words running through his mind. If you continue to resist your training you will be punished. It could be anything from a paddle to a whip. As strong as Tony’s desire was to fight with every fiber of his being, his natural instinct for self-preservation was stronger. Dark images of his skin being stripped off his back by a bullwhip helped keep him still.

Tony felt his body relaxing, his orgasm beginning to build. He started to think maybe Gibbs was right about if he would just relax when he felt a strange sensation behind him.

Gibbs began to grind his pelvis against Tony, his rock hard cock sliding between Tony’s ass cheeks. Tony froze, his entire body going rigid. Gibbs continued to slide his cock up and down, seeming not to notice the change in Tony’s stance.

Tony felt the panic begin in his stomach and rise through his chest, settling in his throat choking him. He suddenly couldn’t breathe. No matter how hard he tried, he could not draw air into his lungs. Oh my God, he was going to die, suffocate while being jerked off by an insane slave trainer.

Using strength he didn’t know he possessed, Tony pushed back, propelling himself and Gibbs into the stove directly behind them. The force drove the oven knobs into Gibbs lower back. The sudden and unexpected pain caused Gibbs to release Tony so he could grab for his back. Tony, feeling the arms around him suddenly disappear, took off running.

Tony reached his room, slamming the door behind him and he slid down to the floor. He drew his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, laying his forehead on his knees as he fought to bring air into his starving lungs with deep heaving gasps. What the hell just happened? What did he just do? Oh God, he was in so much trouble.

“What have I done?” Tony rocked back and forth moaning over and over again. “Oh God, what have I done, what have I done?”

***NCIS***

In the kitchen Gibbs was fighting for breath just as Tony was. The pain had literally knocked the wind out of him. Gibbs leaned against the stove, one hand gripping his back, breaths coming in short shallow gasps as he rode out the pain. When it subsided enough so that he thought he could stand straight, Gibbs limped over to the table and gingerly sat down.

Gibbs forced himself to take a deeper breath, to slow his breathing despite his still painful back. He was mad, no he was furious. That kid was never going to learn. Well, he had been warned, repeatedly. It was time for a lesson he wouldn’t soon forget.

Gently pushing up out of the chair, Gibbs headed for the training room, stopping outside of Tony’s door to listen. He could hear Tony’s repeated moaning of “Oh God, what have I done, what have I done?” This caused some of Gibbs’ anger to subside. He realized Tony had panicked, but that didn’t mean he shouldn’t punish him. He had warned him what would happen if he resisted; if he didn’t follow through what would that say about him?

His anger now under control, Gibbs entered the training room and gathered what he would need. Heading back for the kitchen table, Gibbs stopped outside Tony’s room and knocked on the door, and the repeated moaning suddenly silenced.

“Tony, come out of your room. You still have chores to finish.” Gibbs then went to the table to set up Tony’s punishment.

***NCIS***

Tony froze the minute he heard Gibbs’ voice. This was it, time to face his hell. Wait, what did he say, chores to finish? What game is Gibbs playing?

“Let’s go DiNozzo, don’t make it any worse than it already is,” Gibbs called from the kitchen area.

Tony slowly stood and took a deep breath. It was time to face the music. Let’s go and get it over with. Tony opened the door and walked, head down, towards his fate.

***NCIS***

Gibbs sat at the far end of the table when Tony walked into the room. Tony stood at the opposite end, his head down, staring at the floor, his hands clasped in front of him.

Gibbs leaned forward, running his hand across the top of the table. “You still haven’t wiped the table like I told you to.” Gibbs rubbed his hands together to wipe the crumbs off his palms. “Go get a dishrag.”

Tony nodded, not saying a word and went for the dishrag. When he came back to the table he saw that Gibbs had never moved from his chair.

Not wanting to get any closer to the man than he had to, Tony began wiping the table on his side, trying to hide the fact he was watching Gibbs. Tony continued to wipe the table, never leaving his spot, just stretching further and further over the table.

Gibbs never moved a muscle while Tony worked. He leaned back in his chair and just waited. When Tony final reached across the table, basically lying across the top, Gibbs took the advantage.

In one swift move, Gibbs reached out and grabbed Tony’s wrist that held the rag, pulling Tony towards him and shackling his wrist to the table leg. He repeated the move with the other wrist.

Tony first yelped in surprise and then began fighting his restraints. Gibbs calmly got up from his chair and walked around behind Tony. Reaching over the back of the couch, he picked up two more shackles and efficiently fastened Tony’s ankles.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Tony yelled as he continued to fight the shackles. “Let me go, get these damn things off me!”

Gibbs walked back around the table and Tony saw the beginning of a very significant bruise on Gibbs’ lower back. Tony’s stomach clenched at the sight of the damage he had done and his protests turned into apologies. “Oh God, oh God, I’m sorry. I panicked when I felt…I didn’t mean to…oh God I’m sorry,” Tony cried out as he began to fight his restrains in earnest.

“Tony, calm down,” Gibbs ran his fingers through Tony’s hair. “I know you didn’t mean to hurt me and I know you panicked. I understand what you did and why you did it, but that doesn’t change the fact that you were warned what would happen if you resisted.”

Tony moaned and dropped his head down on the table. “Tony, look at me.” Tony shook his head; a low drawn out moan of no could barely be heard. Gibbs gripped Tony’s hair and gently forced his head up. Gibbs released Tony’s hair and instead gripped his chin softly.

“Listen to me, Tony. Because of the mitigating circumstances here I’m going to limit this punishment. However, in order to keep this from happening again, to keep you from panicking next time, after the punishment we’re going to finish the training session I started.”

Tony jerked his head out of Gibbs hand and franticly shook his head. “No, I can’t do it, I can’t handle anymore,” Tony cried out and began yanking at his restraints again.

Gibbs grasped Tony’s hair once again and jerked his head up to look him in the eye. “Enough! Yes you can, Tony. You’re stronger than you think. This session will be touch only, nothing invasive. Do you understand?”

Tony nodded his head slightly as he choked back a sob. He would do this, but he’d be damned if you would give the man the satisfaction of hearing him cry out anymore.

Gibbs stood and ran his hand down Tony’s back as he walked around the table to stand behind Tony once again. He could feel Tony tense up at the touch, so Gibbs began massaging Tony’s lower back. “Relax Tony, if you tense up you’ll only make it worse.”

Gibbs reached over the back of the couch and picked up a punishment tool about the size of a ping pong paddle. Running his hand down from Tony’s lower back to his ass, Gibbs squeezed the beautiful round globes. “Are you ready Tony,” Gibbs waited for any response, but none came.

Taking a deep breath, Gibbs drew the paddle back and brought it down on Tony’s bare ass, the sound from the hit resonating through out the room as well as a sudden gasp of pain. Gibbs brought the paddle back again, bringing it down on the other cheek. This time only the sound of the paddle striking bare flesh was heard.

***NCIS***

Tony tensed up when he felt Gibbs’ hand run the length of his body as he walked by. He felt his trainer begin to massage his lower back. “Relax Tony, if you tense up you’ll only make it worse.” Tony tried to relax, but the anticipation of what was in store for him was making it extremely hard.

Gibbs’ hands traveled from his lover back to his ass and Tony felt Gibbs’ squeeze. “Are you ready Tony?” Ready, was he kidding? Hell no he wasn’t ready, but did that matter, Tony truly doubted it.

The sudden pain and a sound that Tony swore was the loudest he had ever heard caused him to let a gasp escape. Biting his lower lip, Tony was determined not to let one more sound out, no matter what. With each explosion of pain, he bit his lip harder.

***NCIS***

Gibbs repeated his actions fifteen times before laying the paddle to the side. Stepping back and looking at his handiwork, Gibbs felt his erection growing at the sight before him. Having Tony laid out in front of him, helpless, his ass bright red sent an excitement he had never felt before straight to his cock. Pushing down the desire to ram straight into Tony’s virgin ass, Gibbs stepped up and began massaging those cherry red cheeks.

“Punishment over, Tony, you still doing all right,” Gibbs continued his massage waiting for a response, the only sound to be heard was Tony’s heavy breathing. “I’ll take your silence to mean that you are. So let’s finish that training session.”

Gibbs leaned over Tony’s back and kissed his shoulder, his hands now running up and down Tony’s back. He continued down over Tony’s ass cheeks before traveling back up. Gibbs began dipping his finger in the crevice between Tony’s perfect globes each time his hands traveled down, his finger going lower and lower.

Tony tried to move away from the intrusion. Gibbs laid his body over Tony’s back, his now rock hard cock laying snugly between Tony’s cheeks. Gibbs began grinding his pelvis against Tony causing his cock to slide back and forth. He knew this is what had panicked Tony earlier and he wanted to work on that first.

Tony felt the weight on his back and a moment later felt that same unfamiliar feeling he had felt earlier in the kitchen. Knowing immediately what it was, Tony felt the same panic begin to pool in his belly, quickly rising up into his chest and he began to tremble.

Gibbs felt the trembling start and knew Tony was panicking. Kissing Tony’s back and shoulder Gibbs whispered in his ear. “Calm down, Tony, you’re going to be all right. Just feel my touch, just my touch. I won’t go any further than that, just touch.” Grasping Tony's hips, Gibbs pulled him slightly away from the table, putting a strain on Tony's arms and shoulders. Gibbs was now able to reach around Tony's hips and grasp his flaccid cock and begin to stroke him slowly. Tony's body immediately began to respond as his cock grew harder and harder.
“Relax Tony, just feel me, feel my hand on your cock, my cock on your ass. Relax into it, let the fear go.”

Gibbs began to speed up his thrusts against Tony while increasing the speed of his hand. Tony’s cock was now fully engorged and leaking precum. Gibbs knew Tony was close, so was he. “Your ready to cum aren’t you, Tony? Cum with me, Tony, cum now.”

Gibbs saw Tony’s head jerk up off the table, his entire body seizing up in a silent scream as his orgasm ripped through his body, his seed covering Gibbs’ hand and hitting the underside of the table. Gibbs’ orgasm followed immediately after, his own semen shooting out over Tony’s back.

Leaning on Tony’s back, his cum spreading between them, Gibbs worked on bringing his breathing back to normal. He could feel Tony still trembling beneath him. “You did well, Tony,” Gibbs said gently as he kissed Tony’s shoulder again. “You should be proud of yourself, just as I’m proud of you.”

Tony continued to lie still except for the trembling that he couldn’t seem to stop. He felt Gibbs lift off him and heard him walk away, leaving him shackled to the table. Tony laid his head back down. He wondered if Gibbs planned on leaving him there all night as part of his punishment.

When Gibbs started to wipe Tony off with a warm washcloth, Tony jumped. He hadn’t heard Gibbs come back. After wiping Tony clean, Gibbs released his ankles and then quickly unshackled his wrist. Gibbs watched Tony pull his arms back towards his body like he was in pain. Gibbs reached over and began massaging Tony’s arm muscles, trying to relax the spasms he was apparently having.

“I shouldn’t have pulled your arms so tight. That’s why you’re having the spasms.” Tony just nodded his head against the table. “Come on, let’s get you off this table.”

Gibbs helped Tony stand, turning around so he could lean up against the side of the table. He got his first good look at Tony’s mouth, and noticed that his trainee had almost bitten his lip clean through and there was blood now running down his chin. “Jesus, DiNozzo, look at what you’ve done to yourself.”

Gibbs went into the kitchen and got two clean dishcloths. One he wet down, the other he filled with ice. Returning quickly to Tony’s side, Gibbs wrapped his arm around Tony’s shoulders and helped him to the couch, Tony leaning heavily against him.

Gibbs sat on the couch, his back against the corner and pulled Tony down next to him, his back against his chest. Gibbs grabbed the afghan off the back of the couch and wrapped it around Tony. Using the wet cloth, he cleaned the blood from Tony’s lip and then placed the cloth filled with ice against the swelling. He wrapped his other arm around Tony’s chest and pulled him close.

“Rest Tony,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “It’s all over for now, just rest.”

Gibbs could still feel Tony’s body tremble as he leaned against him. He continued to hold the ice to the swollen lip, while the other hand ran fingers through Tony’s hair. Slowly the trembling calmed as Tony’s breathing evened out in sleep, Gibbs never leaving Tony side while he slept.