- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's stubborness causes him even more problems
Chapter15

Tony couldn’t say he hadn't been warned. Gibbs had made it clear only a short time ago that if Tony removed the cock ring and jacked off, there would be hell to pay. Unfortunately, Tony's need, frustration, and his stubborn will to resist everything his trainer ordered him to do, all conspired to induce Tony to mess around with the damned device that was torturing his cock and balls. He was compelled to remove it, positive he was going to die if he didn't stroke himself. Only enough to bring a little relief, he had reasoned. Of course stroking turned into something a lot more hands-on and Gibbs would walk in just as he was beginning to get himself off.

The door to Tony's bedroom was thrown open and Gibbs caught him messing around with the cock ring. Somehow he was thrown on the bed and subdued, and Tony found himself hooked into a pair of leather thigh restraint belts that were strapped around his thighs; his wrists were cuffed and then hooked to the thigh cuff restraints, preventing him from using his hands at all.

Gibbs then took hold of Tony's cock and skillfully slipped a heavy cock sheath down the shaft and fastened it around his balls. "This one's a lot more restrictive than the plain cock ring you were wearing before," Gibbs explained. Once it was in place Gibbs looked up at Tony and grinned. "You're really not going to like this, but that's the point, after all. Maybe next time you'll learn your lesson, boy." He patted Tony's bare thigh and stepped away, surveying the device.

Gibbs left him alone after that to stew, which only served to drive Tony more and more up the wall.

As soon as Gibbs was out of sight, Tony rolled around on his bed, struggling against the bindings, grunting, straining to get his hands free, doing everything he could to get free - to no avail.

Tony’s need for release was growing with each passing moment. Instead of an ordinary cock ring, Gibbs had apparently fitted him with a cock sheath that had a built-in timer. Within a minute of Gibbs leaving the bedroom, the device automatically inflated, squeezing Tony's dick in a grip that was both erotic and agonizing. It left him gasping yet wanting more. The damned thing constricted and remained tight for about a half-hour and then released his aching cock and balls for a short period of relief. To make matters far worse, it also had a built in vibrator that continuously stimulated him, keeping him as hard as a rock. Rubbing his engorged cock against the bedding or humping one of his pillows only made matters worse. The need to find release was all-encompassing but even during the brief downtime Tony was unable to ejaculate due to the rigid sheath.

He had heard of them but had never seen one. Some owners kept their slaves wearing them all the time, as perpetual punishment and that scared Tony.

Tony didn’t leave his bedroom for the rest of the day, refusing lunch and supper when Gibbs offered.

By the time evening came around every part of his body ached. Hell, even his skin hurt, but worst of all, of course, was his cock. It was so sensitive that he couldn’t stand to have anything touch it. The constant stimulation caused him to get hard, the sheath would then inflate keeping him that way until the sheath deflated giving him a short release that allowed him to soften, only to once again be stimulated hard and the cycle would start all over again. The skin was so tender he had actually cried out as it brushed the sheets when he tried to lie down and rest.

There would be no resting for Tony, not as long as that damned cock sheath had him trapped in this state. So he began to pace, back and forth in his room, his anger towards Gibbs building each time he passed his door, pleading under his breath for it to open so Gibbs would allow him the release he so craved.

By the time the door finally did open and Gibbs stepped into the room, a basin of water and a washcloth in hand, Tony was livid.

The angry glare Tony shot Gibbs’ way reminded Gibbs of one of his mom’s favorite sayings, ‘If looks could kill he would be six feet under.’ Gibbs fought to keep the grin off his face as he remembered his mom standing in front of him, hands on her hips as she spouted that never-forgotten statement. He figured that Tony wouldn't appreciate the humor when he was in so much agony, and it was obvious that the man was suffering.

Even though Tony stood in the middle of the room, his wrists cuffed to his thighs, trying for a casual pose, Gibbs could see the tension emanating from him. The man couldn’t remain still. He was shifting his weight from one foot to the other, his angry eyes never leaving Gibbs’. Gibbs actually felt sorry for the man when he saw Tony’s raw cock jutting out in front of him. It looked sore as hell and Gibbs totally understood Tony’s anger. Hell, if the roles had been reversed Gibbs probably would have shot someone by now.

Gibbs indicated for Tony to take a seat on the bed as he sat the basin on the bedside table and dropped the cloth inside. Tony hesitated, still glaring. “You want that thing off, or do you want to sleep like that?” Gibbs growled. “The choice is totally yours. Either you sit or I can leave right now if you want.”

Tony’s eyes narrowed just a bit more and he bit his lip to keep himself from saying something that could very easily keep him in that device over night. Finally relenting, Tony gingerly sat on the edge of the bed. Gibbs knelt in front of him and took the thigh wrist restraints off. Reaching in the basin, he rung the water out of the cloth and the very gently began to unsnap the cock ring.

Gibbs wrapped the washcloth around Tony’s overly sensitive cock and then released the cock ring. Gibbs immediately began to gently stroke Tony, the feel of the warm cloth soothing to his painful organ. It didn’t take long, just two or three strokes before Tony leaned back on his hands, threw his head back and cried out his release.

Gibbs used the washcloth and cleaned Tony up before standing and walking to the door taking the sheath and restraints with him. Tony still sat on the edge of the bed, small shivers running through his body now that he had gotten the release he had craved for so hours.

Gibbs stopped in the doorway, his hand on the knob as he turned to face Tony. “Get some sleep,” Gibbs called softly. “If you get hungry during the night, I made some sandwiches and put them in the refrigerator, help yourself. I’ll see you in the morning.” Gibbs then shut the door and walked away.

Tony laid his head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over his still-shaking form and quickly drifted into a restless sleep.

***NCIS***

Tony slept through the night and woke up absolutely starving the next morning. He could smell coffee brewing and bacon frying and his stomach growled loudly. Now it was time for him to decide if his hunger could make him overcome his anger at Gibbs. After all, training was one thing, but what he put Tony through yesterday went above and beyond, as far as Tony was concerned.

Tony’s stomach growled again and he had twinges of hunger pains. Mad or not, Tony had to eat so he headed for the kitchen. He would get himself a plate and go back to his bedroom. He had no intention of even speaking with that man today.

Gibbs had already set the plates heaped with oversized omelets on the table and was returning with two cups of coffee when he looked up and saw Tony coming out of his room. “Good morning,” Gibbs greeted, in a way-too cheery voice for Tony’s liking.

Tony never responded. He looked at the coffee cup sitting by his plate and realized Gibbs had added the cream and sugar Tony loved. Without saying a word, Tony picked up his plate and coffee cup and turned towards his room. He hadn’t gotten very far when he heard Gibbs yell, “Stop right where you are. Just where do you think you’re going?”

Tony still didn’t respond, just turn around and glared at Gibbs.

“I asked a question.” Gibbs tried to remain calm. Tony continued to glare, not speaking a word. “Fine, you can’t answer my question, then you can just eat at the table with me. Now sit down.”

Tony hesitated and looked towards his room. Gibbs took his seat at the table and began eating. “You can sit here and eat or you can go to your room, but you are not eating in your room. It’s your choice, DiNozzo.”

Tony considered throwing the plate on the table and storming off to his room, but he was so hungry he knew if he didn’t eat soon he would have another unfortunate fainting incident like before in the bathroom. Coming back to the table, Tony put the plate and cup down, none too gently, yanked his chair out and dropped into it.

The meal was eaten in total silence. The table was cleared and the kitchen cleaned up without a single word being uttered from either man. Tony laid the drying cloth on the counter and once again headed for his room.

“Since you want to spend so much time in your room you can change the sheets on the beds,” Gibbs called as Tony passed him. “You’ll find clean sheets in the closets. Oh, and then you can wash and dry the old sheets and put them away.”

Tony threw Gibbs a dirty look and stormed into his room, slamming the door. Throwing himself down on the bed, Tony knew he was playing with fire, but he just didn’t care right at the moment. He knew Gibbs would punish him if he kept up the attitude, but he was angry and he wanted Gibbs to know it.

Moments later the door was thrown open and Gibbs stood in the doorway. Tony jumped out of bed and stood rigidly, glaring with anger.

“Well, DiNozzo, it looks like you learned nothing from your punishment yesterday.” Gibbs snapped. “Looks like you need another training session sooner than I planned.”

“You are not putting that damn thing on me again!” Tony yelled back.

“Oh, no, DiNozzo, this time it will be flesh on flesh.” Gibbs pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor as he headed for Tony. The sweatpants quickly followed and Gibb was now standing naked in front of Tony.


Tony stood defiantly, arms folded a crossed his chest. If Gibbs thought he was just going to roll over and submit, he was so wrong.

The look on Tony’s face more than told the story, it broadcast his intentions. Gibbs knew that this was not going to go smoothly. Using a move he learned in the Marine Corps, Gibbs swept Tony’s feet out from under him, dropping him heavily on the bed. Tony’s arms fell from his chest to the bed and Gibbs took advantage of it. Grabbing Tony’s hands, Gibbs pulled them above Tony’s head and pinned them down. Laying his body the full length of Tony’s, Gibbs began thrusting his pelvis against Tony, rubbing their cocks together, his mouth descending on Tony’s neck.

Tony struggled against Gibbs’ body, which only succeeded in arousing Gibbs, his cock quickly growing hard. Gibbs’ thrusts sped up and became more powerful, the more Tony struggled.

Tony suddenly stopped his struggling, his mind fading away from what was happening and going back in time. Images of everything he had gone through ran through his mind like an old fashion nickelodeon. The door to his apartment being kicked open and him being dragged out. The way he was treated at the detention center and the humiliating way he was transferred to the NCIS headquarters. Being drugged and brought to the cabin. All the training sessions and punishments Gibbs had put him through. Then his mind began to imagine what was still to come, even more intense training sessions, more invasions to his body, more attempts to break him, and Tony had had enough. He was through.

With strength he didn’t know he had, nor have any idea where it came from, Tony let out what could only be called a primal yell and pushed Gibbs off.

Gibbs landed with a thud on the floor, shocked at what had happened. Seeing a blur of movement, Gibbs looked up in time to see Tony race out the door. Gibbs slowly stood, wincing with the pain he felt in his lower back and butt from landing on the hard wood floor. Pulling on his sweatpants and hurrying out into the main room, he saw Tony trying to pull open the locked front door.

Realizing it was fruitless, Tony turned his back to the door and slid down to the floor, taking his head in his hands and resting them on his knees. Tony could feel Gibbs' eyes on him as he stood over him, waiting and assessing him in that silent way he had. “Would you open the door?” Tony asked quietly, never raising his head. Gibbs just stood there. “Please,” Tony pled, his voice cracking. “I just need to get out for a while. I won’t try to run away, I promise.”

Tony finally looked up at Gibbs, tears pooling in his eyes. Gibbs simply nodded and pulled the key out of his pocket. Unlocking the door, Gibbs stepped back and allowed him to rise from the floor. Tony opened the door and stepped out, this time not caring that he was naked, but stopping when he heard Gibbs’ voice.

“Take your time, regroup and get your head on straight. This can’t happen again.”

Tony just nodded and stepped off the porch.

***NCIS***

Tony spent most of the day outside, not able to bring himself to even think about going back inside. He was grateful for a warm, sunny day where he could swim in the pond or sun himself on that flat boulder that had reminded him of the stone table in the Narnia movie. Most of the time he just sat on the porch in the lounge chair and thought about what he had done. Kicking Gibbs off him and onto the floor was a huge mistake and he knew Gibbs wouldn’t just let this pass. No he was in for one hell of a punishment. He just knew it.

***NCIS***

Gibbs spent most of the day, on and off, keeping an eye on Tony through the front window. He was concerned for the man’s state of mind and hoped by giving him this time alone Tony would be able to get back on track. If not, well, the alternative could turn out to be very painful.

Gibbs had offered Tony lunch, which was refused. Now it was time for supper and Tony showed no sign of coming in. Gibbs knew he had told Tony to take his time, but the sun was starting to set and it would start getting to cold to be outside, especially for some one who didn’t have a stitch of clothing on.

Gibbs stirred a pot of rice one more time and then checked the chicken he had in the oven. The table was already set with warm garlic bread sitting in the middle. He put a fresh pot of coffee on to brew, knowing he’d drink at least a couple of cups before bed time. It was time to get Tony back inside the cabin. Steeling himself for the fight he figured he’d be facing, Gibbs opened the front door.

Tony reclined in the lounge chair by the door staring out at the sunset, never acknowledging the opening of the door. “You need to come in now, Tony.” Gibbs kept his voice calm, despite the turmoil he felt inside. “Not only is supper ready, but it’s getting to cold too stay out here.”

Tony only nodded, but didn’t move. He continued to gaze at the horizon as the sun dipped below it before he turned to look at Gibbs still standing in the doorway. “Smells good,” Tony spoke quietly, rising from the chair and heading into the cabin. He might as well get this over with. “What are we having?”

“Chicken. Made garlic bread,” he enticed as he headed into the kitchen and Tony headed for the table.

The meal was spent in strained silence, neither man wanting to talk about what had happened that morning. Wary and unsettled, Tony sat and watched every move Gibbs made, flinching every time the man reached for something.

As soon as the meal was over Tony immediately rose and cleared the table. Gibbs made his way to his usual recliner, book in hand. Once Tony had the kitchen cleaned up and the table wiped down he headed straight for his room. Gibbs watched Tony walk by over the rim of his glasses and waited for the explosion.

Tony reached his room and noticed the door was shut, finding that rather odd as the doors were never shut unless someone was in the room. Grasping the knob and turning Tony discovered the door was locked. “What the hell…” Tony mumbled to himself. What the hell was Gibbs up to now, locking him out of his room? It was his only refuge and being there alone was better than hanging out in the living room with nothing to do but look at Gibbs all night by way of entertainment. Tony stormed back out into the main room but Gibbs totally ignored him, never taking his eyes off the book he was reading. “You want to tell me why my room is locked?” Tony demanded.

“Because you won’t be sleeping in there for a while,” Gibbs responded calmly.

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?”

“Just what I said.” Gibbs finally laid his book down and looked up, no emotion showing on his face. “I’ve made other arrangements.”

“What other arrangements?” Tony hesitantly asked, immediately suspicious.

Gibbs rose from the chair and walked past Tony heading for his own room. Tony slowly followed, his gut clenching in anticipation. Tony saw that Gibbs’ door was also closed and when Tony was standing beside him, Gibbs threw open the door and stepped away.

Tony stood in the doorway in total shock, his mouth hanging open. His mind couldn’t wrap around what he was seeing, this couldn’t be real. Gibbs was just jerking his chain, right? He didn’t really expect Tony to do this, did he?

“Wh-what is this?” Tony stammered.

“Your bed for the next few days,” Gibbs replied still with no emotion in his voice. “You really didn’t think I could let what happened this morning go by, did you?”

“No, I figured I was facing a punishment of some kind, but this?” Tony stated incredulous.

Tony couldn’t tear his eyes away from the interior of the room. Gibbs’ king size bed sat against the far wall. The bed frame was made of steel with the head and footboards made from thick, heavy brass. Lying at the foot of the bed on the floor was a light weight camping mattress with a quilt across the end of it. Attached to the brass footboard of Gibbs’ bed were heavy chains with soft leather cuff attached to the end.

“Why?” Tony whispered.

“You fought me during your training session this morning, DiNozzo.” Gibbs explained. “In fact, you not only fought me but you kicked me out of the bed. Why should you be allowed a bed of your own after that?”

“Because I’m not a God-damn dog, that’s why,” Tony yelled, that all-too familiar anger back with a vengeance.

“No, you’re not.” Gibbs kept his voice quiet and calm. “You’re a slave. A slave that chose to fight his master and who now has to face the consequences. Maybe this will finally get through that thick head of your and the next time I start a training session you’ll remember what to do and what not to do.”

“Fuck you!” Tony spat out as he turned and headed for the front door. “I’ll sleep outside in one of the lounge chairs.”

Tony’s arm was suddenly grabbed and pulled up behind his back and an arm was wrapped around his neck. Tony cried out in surprise as he was dragged back to the bedroom.

“You just don’t learn do you, Dinozzo?” Gibbs spoke directly in Tony’s ear, his voice sounding menacingly. “You were just going to spend two days on that mattress, now you’ll spend the rest of the week there.”

Gibbs threw Tony face down on the mattress and then knelt with his knee in Tony’s back holding him in place. Gibbs quickly strapped the leather cuff to Tony’s right wrist. Then he turned and repeated the process with Tony’s ankle. Standing up, he allowed Tony to fight against the two restraints.

Tony yanked and pulled on the chains in hopes of maybe breaking the footboard and getting free. He quickly discovered the brass and steel bed was too strong. The leather cuff both had small locks on them, keeping him from removing them. Tony then tried to pull the cuff off over his hand and that is when Gibbs stepped in not wanting him to injure himself.

“I can change those cuffs to metal ones if that’s what you want. They won’t be anywhere near as comfortable, but you sure as hell won’t get them off,” Gibbs spoke matter-of-factly.

Tony stopped his struggles and glared at Gibbs. Gibbs knelt and wrapped the other leather cuff around Tony’s other ankle and then reached for Tony’s left wrist when he jerked his hand away. Gibbs anger finally got the better of him as he grabbed Tony’s wrist, putting him in a Marine hold.

“One more time, DiNozzo,” Gibbs growled as he wrapped the leather cuff around Tony’s wrist and snapped the lock. “You fight me one more time tonight and I will not only add a chain for your neck but you will stay here for the next seven days without getting up. You got that?”

Tony stiffened and felt himself growing extremely pale. Tony looked Gibbs in the eye trying to see if by any chance this was an empty threat, but one look at those angry blue eyes told him he was dead serious. Tony gave Gibbs one last glare and then turned his back to him. He was secretly grateful that at least Gibbs had given him enough chain that he could turn on either side to sleep.

Gibbs stood, picking up the quilt and laid it over Tony. Walking around the side of the bed, he stripped off his clothes and then crawled under the covers. Turning out the light, Gibbs lay in the dark listening for any sounds coming from the end of the bed. He knew they were both in for a very long night.