- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs fights his growing feelings for Tony
Chapter 16

The next three days were an absolute living nightmare. Not only could Tony not sleep a wink in those chains, but Gibbs couldn’t sleep because of the noise he kept making when he tried to turn over, and Tony turned over constantly.

Tony could not get comfortable no matter what he tried. The chains felt heavy, the cuffs felt tight, the mattress was too thin, you name it and it was a problem. So he flipped from side to side, trying first the right, then the left. He never liked lying on his back, and when he did he would always wake up the next morning with back spasms. This time was no exception and the heavy chains lying across him only added to his misery. Tony usually slept on his stomach, but when he tried that position he got so tangled in the chains he had to call for help.

Gibbs, on the other hand, laid there and listened to the chains rattle every time Tony moved.

The first night was the worst of all. Tony was very angry at what Gibbs was forcing him to do so he spent all night making him pay. He waited until he was sure Gibbs was asleep and then he would yank on the chains, shaking the entire bed. The growl of “DiNozzo!” only made him smile.

The next morning both men were in foul moods, neither man having slept a wink all night. By the time evening came around again, Tony was exhausted and even angrier than he was the night before, because Gibbs showed no sign of being affected by his lack of sleep.

That night and the night after Tony chose to just try to sleep, since his plan the first night seemed to be a bust.
What he didn’t realize was Gibbs was also exhausted, but his Marine training as well as his unpredictable schedule as an NCIS agent had taught him how to cope and not let anything show.

The second night Gibbs was able to get about an hour of sleep, Tony got none. By the third night Gibbs had had enough. After lying in bed for four hours listening to Tony flip from one side to the other, the chains rattling, the bed shaking, he could take no more.

An angry voice came out of the dark. “One more time, DiNozzo. I hear that chain rattle one more time and I will shorten them so you can’t move. You want to stay in the same position all night long?”

Tony’s response was just as angry. “No, what I want is for you to take these damn chains off!”

“Well, that ain’t going to happen anytime soon, so you better get use to them.” Gibbs snapped back.

“How the hell am I supposed to get use to this?” Tony sat up and purposely rattled the chains. “I can’t sleep, I can’t get comfortable for anything, and you tell me to get use to it.”

Gibbs sat up on the side of the bed and turned on the light. “Yeah, DiNozzo, I told you to get use to it.” Gibbs looked Tony straight in the eye. “What are you going to do if your new owner decides this is how you will sleep every night?”

“They can’t do that.” Tony’s eyes grew wide in surprise as he looked for any deception in Gibbs. Seeing none, Tony suddenly felt nauseous. “H-how can that be legal? I’m a human being, damn it, not a stray dog.”

“Tony,” Gibbs voice softened as he moved to the bottom of the bed. “You have to remember that slaves are all, or I guess I should say, usually terrorists. One of the worst kinds of criminal we have in our times. Most owners are not going to let people like them run free, especially at night while they are asleep.”

“Are you telling me that our wonderful, God fearing-government has cleared the way for people to chain up fellow human beings?” Tony was shocked at this revelation.

“That or they can put them in a sleeping cage at night.” Gibbs explained.

“A ca-cage? You’re serious aren’t you?” Tony’s voice so low Gibbs barely heard him.

“Tony, I have never lied to you about what you were facing and I’m not about to start now.” Gibbs gently placed his hand on Tony’s shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze.

Tony simply nodded his head and then lay back down. “Jesus, do I at least get a hot chick in a loin cloth?” Tony kept his eyes looking under the bed and away from Gibbs. “I mean, if the government is going to act like a bunch of apes I should at least get what Heston got.”

Gibbs gave a sad smile before making sure Tony was covered with the quilt and crawling back into his own bed. Gibbs lay on his back staring at the ceiling, his mind in turmoil over this latest situation. After several hours Gibbs finally fell into a restless sleep. Tony was not so lucky; he never closed his eyes or moved even an inch the rest of the night.

***NCIS***

Gibbs awoke the next morning after having a very disturbing dream, a dream that left him feeling uneasy and confused.

Gibbs stood in the middle of his bedroom, his eyes roaming a beautifully naked DiNozzo standing in front of him. Gibbs loved what he saw, the broad shoulders, the light brown hair that covered Tony’s chest with two pert nipples peeking through. Gibbs eyes traveled down to Tony’s tight, flat stomach and the muscular thighs of the leg he couldn’t wait to have wrapped around his waist. His body flushed with desire and need to touch this man.

Gibbs eyes now focused on a package that caused his stomach to flip and his cock to immediately harden. Tony’s cock was fully rock hard and a good ten inches long. Gibbs mouth watered at the thought of taking that wonderful organ in his mouth.

Gibbs stepped up and took Tony in his arms, possessing his lips in a demanding kiss. Tony, for once, returned the kiss, his own arms enveloped around Gibbs. Gibbs felt a shiver run through Tony’s body as he back them both up. Tony’s knees hit the edge of the bed and then gently laid him down, his body covering his soon to be lover as their kiss reached a passionate high.

Gibbs broke the kiss when both men needed to breathe. Tony smiled and Gibbs began to trail kisses down his body, pulling a moan from deep from Tony’s throat. Gibbs kissed down Tony’s jaw to his neck where he stopped for a moment to admire his collar around Tony’s neck. That emerald-encrusted plate in the center of the collar, engraved with Property of Leroy Jethro Gibbs made his heart swell.

Gibbs traveled on down and stopped at first one nipple, sucking and licking until it sat at a tight peak before he moved on to the other nipple and gave it the same attention. Tony’s moans and mewling noises went straight to Gibbs cock making him rock hard.

Continuing on, Gibbs tongue dipped into Tony’s navel before he buried his nose into Tony’s pubic hair taking in that musky scent like an aphrodisiac. Now Gibbs was face to face with the object of his desire. He wrapped his hand around the base as his mouth descended on that beautiful cock, and deep throated him in one swallow, causing Tony to cry out in pleasure as his back arched up.

Gibbs head began to bob up and down on the hard cock, his as Tony’s hips began to thrust up, forcing himself deeper into Gibbs’ throat. Gibbs reached down to an open jar of lube sitting by his knee and dipped his fingers in making sure they were thoroughly coated.

Gibbs released Tony’s cock and laid his arm across Tony’s hips, stopping his thrusts. In one swift move Gibbs once again deep throated his cock and thrust one finger into his anus. Tony screamed out in both pleasure and pain as Gibbs held his hips to the bed. Gibbs smiled as he continued to pleasure Tony’s cock with his mouth, his finger moving in and out, thoroughly lubing Tony’s tight hole.

As soon as Gibbs determined that Tony was well lubed he immediately added a second finger, scissoring them to help stretch him and then added a third. Tony was mumbling incoherently as Gibbs continued to deep throat and finger fuck him. Then Gibbs’ fingers hit Tony’s prostate, sending him over the edge.

“Oh God, yes,” Tony screamed and came, filling Gibbs’ mouth with his seed. Gibbs swallowed it all without losing a drop and then crawled up Tony’s body, taking his mouth in another brutal kiss. Tony tasted himself for the first time on Gibbs’ tongue.

Gibbs pulled back from his kiss and saw Tony’s eyes were glazed over as he came down from his orgasm. “Tony, I want to look in your eyes as I claim you as my own. Do you think you can handle that?”

“Yes, Jethro, I know I have been fighting with this, but I have wanted you since the first day I laid eyes on you.” Tony eyes filled with love as he spoke. “Take me, master, take me now and make me your own.”

Gibbs kissed Tony once more as he lined his cock up. The thought of taking Tony’s virginity making his heart race as he slowly pushed inside, stilling as Tony’s eyes closed tightly and he whimpered in pain.

“Relax, my own, it will only hurt for a little while. Relax and it will go much easier.”

Tony took a deep breath and exhaled, forcing himself to relax.

“Open your eyes, my own, let me look in your eyes.” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear.

Tony looked into those beautiful blue eyes he had come to love.

Gibbs began to thrust in and out slowly, letting Tony get used to the invasion of his hard cock. When Tony threw his head back and began to mewl in absolute pleasure Gibbs began to speed up, thrusting faster and harder.

Gibbs felt his orgasm building, that familiar tingle in his lower back, his balls drawing up. He fought to hold on as long as possible, not wanting this feeling to end. He felt himself begin to fall over the edge when the picture suddenly changed.

Now Gibbs was standing in the doorway of an unknown room. It smelled of smoke, body odor and sex. Looking across the room Gibbs saw a full-sized bed that look as if it would collapse at any time. On the bed lay Tony, his arms tied to the headboard with rope. A huge man with tattoos of snakes and dragons covering half of his body was on top of Tony, his cock buried deep inside his ass as he pounded the bound man into the mattress with no mercy.

Tony was screaming in pain and the more he screamed the more turned on this monster became, slamming into him harder. “That’s it, you worthless slut, scream. I love it when you scream,” the creature sneered. “There’s nothing better than taking you lowlife terrorist’s virginity. Scream, you fucking whore, scream.”

Gibbs ran to the bed to yank the bastard off the man who should be his, but it was like he was a spectre in the room, unable to stop anything. Gibbs heart broke when he turned to look at Tony’s face and saw not only complete hopelessness in that face but a dog’s choke chain around Tony’s neck with a metal tag that read Property of Snake Chambers.

Gibbs eyes shot open and he sat up in bed, his lungs heaving in gasping breaths. Looking down to the floor, he made sure Tony was still lying on the mattress. Jesus, Gibbs thought to himself. Where the hell did that come from?

Gibbs got up and headed to the bathroom in his room. Shutting the door, he took care of his business and then washed his hands and splashed water on his face. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he thought over his dream. God, this can’t be happening, Gibbs thought. I can’t be falling for this kid, can I? Gibbs knew now that he needed to take Tony’s training to the next and final level. He would run one last test to see if this latest punishment took hold and then the real training would begin. Gibbs also knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that knowing Tony would be going to someone else, no matter who it was, was going to tear him apart, but what could he do? Not only was he was the last thing Tony needed in his life, but he was going to be last person Tony would want near him when this was over. Gibbs knew that once he completed Tony’s training, the man would hate his guts.

***NCIS***

Gibbs stepped out of the bathroom and noticed Tony lying there looking at him. He knelt and unlocked Tony’s cuffs and threw on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt and then headed out to the kitchen, thinking he shouldn’t be speaking a word to Tony, who sat there rubbing his wrists.

Gibbs was just placing the orange juice and glasses on the table when Tony emerged, his hair still wet from the shower. Gibbs eyes raked over that naked body, the thought of him making love to Tony filling his mind and making his cock twitch. Gibbs did not like how exhausted Tony looked. There were deep dark bags under his eyes and he seemed quite pale. His movements were slow and sluggish and he staggered a bit as he reached the kitchen table.

“Sit down before you fall down, DiNozzo,” Gibbs spoke gently as he steadied the man. “I’m making French toast; it should be ready in a few.”

Tony only nodded as he sat with his elbows on the table, his head in his hands. Gibbs returned just a few moments later with two plates of French toast, the bottle of syrup hanging from his finger.

Tony leaned back away from the table so Gibbs could set his plate down as if he was avoiding getting too close to his trainer. Taking his own seat, Gibbs poured the syrup over his breakfast, watching Tony out of the corner of his eye the whole time. Tony just sat staring at his plate, never once attempting to eat. “You need to eat, Tony,” Gibbs kept his voice calm.

“Don’t think I can,” Tony quietly replied. “Just not real hungry I guess.”

Gibbs nodded as he chewed the bite in his mouth and then used his napkin to clean the syrup from his lips. “Are you getting any sleep at all?” Gibbs said with concern.

“Yes,” Tony replied quickly, too quickly for Gibbs. He gave him an ‘I don’t believe you’ glare and Tony’s shoulders slumped. “Some.”

“Why don’t I believe you?” Gibbs just shook his head.

“Well, it’s hard to sleep in chains and shackles,” Tony, for once just stated a fact with no heat or sarcasm in his voice.

“I’m sure it is, Tony.” Gibbs nodded his head. “But it’s something you need to get use to.”

Tony took a deep sigh, as though resigned to this fact and then stood and began clearing the table. Gibbs reached out and grasped his wrist stopping him. “Sit down and eat, Tony,” Gibbs stated firmly. “You can’t go without food.” Seeing the reluctance in Tony’s eyes, Gibbs compromised. “At least try to eat something, just a little, okay?”

Tony nodded and sat back down. Pouring some syrup on his toast he took a small bite, fighting the immediate nausea. Once that bite had settled he took another, realizing he actually was hungry. Tony ate about half before he pushed the plate away, knowing he didn’t dare try for more.

“Well, at least that’s something.” Gibbs sighed as he looked at the half eaten plate of food in front of Tony. Picking up his coffee cup, Gibbs headed to the kitchen for a refill.

Hearing a crash behind him, Gibbs turned and found Tony leaning against the counter, one hand holding an empty plate, the other hand grasping the counter in a white-knuckled grip. At his feet were a broken plate and the remains of his French toast, the syrup dripping down the cabinets to the floor.

Rushing to his side, Gibbs gripped Tony’s elbow. “Hey, you okay?” Gibbs asked, the words filled with concern.

“Yeah.” Tony looked down at the mess at his feet, his lack of sleep was taking a toll. “Sorry about this. I, uh, tripped and dropped the plate.” Gibbs just nodded his head even though he didn’t believe a word of it. “I’ll, I’ll get this cleaned up right away.”

“No, I’ll get this.” Gibbs held up his hand in front of Tony to stave off any arguments. “Why don’t you go lie down on the couch and get some more sleep?” Tony was stunned at Gibbs suggestion, but extremely grateful. “Watch your step, you don’t need glass in your bare feet.” Gibbs steered Tony out of the kitchen and away from the glass.

As Gibbs headed Tony away from the kitchen, Tony stopped and turned. “C-could I go outside instead?” Tony asked hesitantly.

“Tony, you need some sleep,” Gibbs stated.

“I’ll sleep in a lounge chair on the porch.” Tony could tell Gibbs didn’t think it was a good idea and feared he would tell him no. “Please, Gibbs, I just need some air. I’ll sleep, I promise.”

Gibbs nodded his head and went to unlock the door, Tony following close behind. Gibbs opened the door and found the day to be cool, but not cold. Stepping to the side he allowed Tony to step out and then watched to make sure he went to the lounge chair.

Going back inside, Gibbs grabbed the afghan off the back of the couch and went back out on the porch. Finding Tony already sound asleep, he gently covered him before going back inside to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

Gibbs finished up in the kitchen and then checked once more on Tony. Finding him still sound asleep, Gibbs settled himself in the recliner with his book, deciding to just allow Tony to sleep until he woke on his own.

Gibbs had read about a page and a half when his eyes began to blur on the words, his own fatigue finally catching up with him. His eyes began to close as the book in his hand slowly dropped into his lap, moments later he was also asleep.

***NCIS***

Something jolted Gibbs awake. Sitting up in the recliner, his book hitting the floor, Gibbs waited to hear what it was that had woken him. It wasn’t long before he heard it again. Gibbs could hear Tony screaming on the front porch.

“No…please…don’t leave…here. Oh, God. No!”

Gibbs jumped out of the recliner and headed for the front of the cabin. He threw open the door to find Tony thrashing around in the reclining chair, the afghan fallen to the ground.

“No…not…cage…can’t stand it. Please…rather die than go in…God, help me please.”

Gibbs sat on the edge of the chair, his hands on both of Tony’s shoulders. “Tony, come on wake up, it’s just a dream.” Gibbs shook Tony trying to wake the man. “You with me? DiNozzo. come on and open those eyes.”

Tony gasped and tried to sit up, but Gibbs hands on his shoulders kept him down. Taking deep, gasping breaths, Tony looked quickly around as if looking for the cage from his nightmare. Blinking his eyes a couple of times, Tony finally focused on Gibbs’ face.

“You with me, DiNozzo?” Gibbs asked, concern filling his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” Tony looked away embarrassed. “Sorry about that, didn’t mean to disturb you.”

“You didn’t disturb me, so no apology necessary.” Gibbs released Tony’s shoulders. “You’ve been asleep a couple of hours. You feel like coming in now?”

“No.” Tony quickly answered as he looked up at Gibbs, before looking away again. “I mean, could I stay out here a while longer, please?”

“Sure, Tony, for a little while longer,” Gibbs quietly answered. “Just watch the weather; it can get cold quickly up here.”

“I will, I promise.”

Gibbs reached down for the afghan and covered Tony again before going back inside. Gibbs stood in the window and watched as Tony snuggled back down and quickly fell asleep. Gibbs began to replay the dream he’d had the night before. The image of entering Tony, taking his virginity, caused quite a bulge in the front of his sweatpants. Gibbs began to stroke his growing erection as the dream played on. That is until Snake invaded his daydream and Gibbs quickly lost his erection, bile rising in his throat.

Damn, I have got to stop this, Gibbs thought to himself. He doesn’t belong to me and he never will. It’s time I face that reality and get on with my job, before we both regret it. Gibbs quickly turned and walked away from the window.