- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs tests Tony and then prepares to take training to the next level
Tony began to stir and his eyes fluttered open. Realizing he was still outside, Tony checked the position of the sun and guessed he had been asleep about five hours. It must have been close to or just after noon. He still felt totally exhausted, but his back was aching and he needed to get up and move around. Walking off the porch, Tony headed for the pond. Maybe a quick swim would help loosen him up. Jumping into the pond, Tony took a few laps around feeling his back loosening up, and the pain began to recede.

Climbing out of the water and standing under the nearby tree, Tony shivered as the cool air blew across his wet body. His mind was cluttered with thoughts - thoughts of all the things that had happened over the last few months, and thoughts of what he had to still face. He felt like he was being crushed by the sheer weight of it. Tony stepped out of the shadow of the tree and the sun began to warm him up nicely. Feelings of exhaustion and depression overtook him and he felt the need to lie down once again. When Tony looked towards the porch he saw that the lounge chairs were sitting in the shade and the thought of laying on one while still wet wasn't very appealing. He really didn't want to go inside just yet, but he felt so tired again. That was when he thought of the perfect solution. Turning away from the cabin, Tony headed for the treeline. Looking down at that flat boulder he’d came to call the stone table; Tony was thrilled to see it was out of the shade, the sun warming the stone nicely. Crawling up and laying down, Tony soon relaxed with the warmth from the stone and quickly fell back to sleep.

***NCIS***

Gibbs finished adding the last ingredients to the bread machine and hit the start button. He had let Tony sleep through lunch so he planned an early supper.

Gibbs looked out the front window to check on Tony, but the lounge chair was now empty. Not seeing him at the pond, Gibbs became concerned until he looked towards treeline where he could just make out Tony’s prone figure lying on that flat boulder out front. A smile began to build on Gibbs’ face as a thought struck him like a light bulb going on over his head. Time to see if he’s learned his lesson, Gibbs thought to himself as he pulled his t-shirt over his head.

***NCIS***

Tony felt the sun finally warming his body as he stretched and yawned. He felt so comfortable, despite the hard surface he was lying on, that he just couldn’t bring himself to open his eyes. He still felt tired despite the fact he had slept all day and just wanted to lay there and get some more sun. Tony attempted to get just a little more sleep, but he had an uneasy feeling that he was being watched.

Tony slowly opened his eyes and saw a figure at his feet, his image obscured by the bright sun behind him. Tony squinted and tried to shade his eyes to see the man’s face, even though he knew who was standing before him. The figure move just enough to the right to block the sun and Tony found himself looking into a set of crystal blue eyes and he realized he couldn’t look away.

Gibbs smiled as he climbed up onto the boulder on his hands and knees and straddled Tony. Tony never moved, never made a sound, just kept his expectant eyes locked onto Gibbs’ and Gibbs felt his cock begin to stir. Lowering his naked body down, Gibbs laid the full length of Tony’s body, their cocks brushing together. Gibbs took Tony’s mouth in a kiss that was soft and gentle.

This kiss was unlike any other Gibbs had given Tony before and it surprised him. Gibbs had always taken what he wanted from Tony, the kisses brutal, demanding. These kisses were soft and gentle and, dare he say, almost loving, and Tony found himself returning the kiss for the first time.

Gibbs slowly rocked his body back and forth on top of Tony’s, their cocks rubbing against each other and both men quickly become aroused. Gibbs pulled Tony’s hands above his head, keeping their hands clasped together, their kisses quickly turning more passionate. Gibbs began rocking their bodies faster and harder, causing a breathtaking friction against their cocks. Tony’s eyes closed of their own accord and a moan escaped his throat.

Gibbs mouth started to roam down Tony’s jaw to his neck. A tongue dipping into his ear caused Tony to shiver, which was quickly followed up with nip to his earlobe before it was sucked into a warm wet mouth and Tony moaned once again.

“Does that feel good, DiNozzo?” Tony heard Gibbs whisper in his ear. “Do you want more, need more?”

He did want more but he couldn’t say so, couldn’t tell this man how much he desired him. Hell, he couldn’t even admit that little fact to himself.

Tony’s breath began to hitch as he felt his orgasm building. It told Gibbs that Tony was on the edge, ready to explode. Drawing his head back, Gibbs tried to look Tony in the eye and found his eyes still closed. “Tony, open your eyes and look at me.” Tony’s eyes slowly opened and locked onto Gibbs’. “Don’t cum until I tell you to.” Tony’s eyes opened wide in surprise. “Do you understand me? You don’t cum until I say you can.”

Tony never spoke, simply nodded his head. He then turned his face away, biting his lip and reopening his previous wound as he fought not to cum.

Gibbs mouth wandered down to Tony’s chest, drawing in a pert nipple. Licking and sucking gently, Gibbs was pleased when he drew a long, low moan from Tony’s throat. That low moan suddenly turned to a shout of “Oh God!” when Gibbs bit down on the overly sensitive nipple.

Tony’s body began to squirm beneath Gibbs’ as he fought even harder to follow his master’s command and hold back. The increased friction against Gibbs cock brought him to the edge of his climax and he screamed out Tony’s name as he shot his seed between them. Tony body continued to move as his need to cum grew and he fought to curb the urge to let go.

Gibbs could feel the frantic movement beneath him as he came down from his orgasm high and felt Tony’s rock hard cock rubbing against his now flaccid one. Reaching between them, Gibbs grabbed Tony’s cock and, using his own semen as lubricant, began a slow, steady stroke up and down. “So responsive,” Gibbs crooned as he continued his stroking. “You want to cum, don’t you, Tony, you need to cum?”

“Yyyeeessss,” Tony’s answer came out in the form of a drawn-out moan. “Please, God, let me cum.”

“It’s not God that can give you permission.” Gibbs grinned. “Beg for me Tony. Please let me cum, what?”

Tony’s mind was in a battle with his body. While his mind wanted nothing more than to tell the bastard holding him down to go to hell, his body was desperate for release. His body was finally winning out and taking control, he heard himself speaking the words he swore he would never use. “Oh, please let me cum, M-master.”

“Good boy, such a good boy.” Gibbs smiled against Tony’s ear as he whispered his instructions. “Cum for me Tony, cum for your master.”

Tony’s body jerked as he bucked against Gibbs, screaming out as he finally was allowed to cum. He felt like his orgasm was never going to end before the spasms finally stopped. Breathing heavily, Tony fought to calm his overly sensitive body.

Several minutes later Gibbs moved to sit on the side of the boulder while Tony sat on the opposite side, with neither man saying a word. Tony could feel Gibbs’ warm back barely touching his own. He glanced behind him at Gibbs before rising and walking towards the pier. Gibbs turned just enough to watch Tony leave and then he headed back to the cabin.

***NCIS***

Tony stepped out on the pier and took a deep breath. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air and Tony looked down at the semen that covered his chest, stomach and groin area. Tony felt disgusted that he had allowed himself to be used like that and wanted nothing more than to clean the mess off his body. Without a second thought he dove off the pier into the water. Breaking through to the surface, Tony used his hands to scrub himself clean. He looked toward the cabin just in time to see Gibbs disappear through the door. Turning his back to the cabin, Tony swam further out into the pond before turning over and floating on the surface. His mind was a jumble, his thoughts going over and over everything again. Gibbs’ words kept coming back. ‘This is your life now, your master will own you body and soul, and if you would just relax you may actually get some pleasure out of all this.’

Just relax, hell that was easier said than done. As for receiving any pleasure, well he had to admit some things hadn’t been anywhere near as bad as he feared they would be and if he were to be truthful with himself this last encounter had actually been quite enjoyable. Well, everything except for the not being allowed to cum that is, but even that was kind of hot. It had built up such a need, such frustration that when he finally did cum he’d had one of the most mind-blowing orgasms ever.

Tony swam back to the pier, pulling himself up out of the water to sit on its edge. Gibbs words again filled his mind, ‘Relax and just maybe you’ll get some pleasure from this.’ He could see that was possible and even probable if Gibbs cared even the slightest bit for him, but Gibbs was just doing a job. He didn’t care one little bit about him personally. Hell he could be any Joe Blow and Gibbs would do the same job, cuffing and fucking whoever the poor sucker may be. A fact that Tony found bothered him more than he liked to admit.

***NCIS***

Gibbs sat on the boulder and watched Tony’s retreating back. Sighing deeply, he headed for the cabin. Stopping at the foot of the porch stairs, Gibbs watched as Tony stood on the pier, looked down at himself and then immediately dived into the pond. He wondered what Tony might be thinking, what he might be feeling at the moment. Shaking his head to clear those thoughts from his mind, Gibbs climbed the stairs and entered the cabin.

Picking up his discarded t-shirt from the floor, Gibbs wiped the semen from his own body and then threw it back on the floor with his pants. Going to the front window, he watched as DiNozzo floated on his back before turning over and swimming for the pier and then pulled himself out of the water. Gibbs watched a few moments longer before heading for the kitchen and retrieving a beer from the refrigerator. Twisting the cap off and tossing it in the trash, he headed back to the window. Tony was now lying on his back, the sun glinting off his still-wet body, and Gibbs felt his cock twitch once again. God, what the hell’s wrong with me? I’ve never had any man, let alone a slave trainee, arouse me like this kid does. Gibbs shook his head at the thought bouncing around in his mind. It’s like I can’t get enough of him.

Gibbs turned away from the window and leaned against the counter in the kitchen. Seeing in his mind’s eye the most recent training session, his cock began to stir. Remembering how responsive Tony had been, no fighting, no resisting. He knew it wasn’t something Tony gave willingly, but gave he did. “Time to move the training up to the next level,” Gibbs stated out loud as he turned to look out the window at Tony once again. “And once this session is over, I won’t have to worry about being attracted to you, Tony, because you will hate me for the rest of your life.”

***NCIS***

Tony had spent the rest of the afternoon outside sunning himself on the pier. When he heard Gibbs calling him to dinner he realized he was actually hungry tonight. He had eaten very little breakfast and had been so disgusted with himself for giving in during the last training session that food had been the furthest thing from his mind.

Upon entering the cabin, Tony was overwhelmed with marvelous aroma of fresh baked bread that seemed to fill the cabin. Tony stepped up to the table and saw an array of foods waiting for him. The plates, already sitting at there individual spots, had a baked potato and a helping of broccoli with cheese sauce. In the middle of the table was real butter, sour cream, bacon bits and the object of the wonderful aroma, hot cinnamon raisin bread.

“You baked fresh bread?” Tony didn’t even try to hide the surprise in his voice.

“Yeah.” Gibbs replied from were he sat on the hearth of the fireplace. He couldn’t help but smile when he heard Tony’s stomach growl. “We had one of those bread machine things and I found a box of mix. Not real hard to put together.”

“Cinnamon raisin?” Tony reached for a piece but then thought better of it and pulled his hand back.

“Only mix I could find.” Gibbs shrugged his shoulder and then returned to his task at hand.

“You’re cookin’ steaks in the fireplace?” Tony took a few steps closer.

“Cowboy style.” Gibbs flipped the steaks again and then looked up at Tony. “Only way to prepare a steak. Trust me, once you’ve eaten a steak this way, you’ll never want them any other way.”

Gibbs pulled the steaks from the fire, took them to the table and place one on each plate. “Sit down and eat, no sense letting them get cold.”

Tony sat down and hesitantly picked up his fork and knife. Gibbs watched in amusement as Tony cut a small piece and placed it in his mouth, his eyes opening wide in surprise. “This is fantastic. I’ve never had anything even close to this.”

“Told ya,” Gibbs smirked as he cut his own steak.

Tony thoroughly enjoyed his meal, the conversation with Gibbs once again turning to sports and passed cases. Taking the last bite, Tony sighed contently and pushed his plate away. “I have to admit, that was amazing. Didn’t know you were such a Julia Childs.” Tony smiled his first relaxed smile since this whole affair started.

“I’m not.” Gibbs pushed his own plate away.

“Could have fooled me.” Tony reached for the two empty plates to clear the table but Gibbs’ hand on his arm stopped him.

“Leave those for a minute.” Gibbs stood and headed for the kitchen. “I made dessert.”

“You, you cooked dessert? What’s the occasion, Mr. Childs?” Tony laughed.

“Let’s just say it’s a reward for doing such a good job on your last training session,” Gibbs called from the kitchen.

The laughing suddenly stopped and the smile fell from Tony’s face as his gut twist at the memories of earlier that day came back. If the truth were to be told, he had enjoyed their last session, but he would never admit that to himself let alone anyone else. In fact he was disgusted with himself for not only his body’s response to Gibbs touches, but for the unspoken need in the far back of his mind for more of that touch.

Gibbs placed a bowl on the table in front of Tony as well as a cold glass of milk. Gibbs took his own seat and picked up his spoon. “Dig in DiNozzo, before it melts.”

Tony look at the dessert in his bowl with delighted shock. “Hot peach cobbler? You made peach cobbler?” The cobbler was topped with two scoops of French vanilla ice cream, Tony’s favorite.

“Well, yeah, DiNozzo, I do have a few skills in the kitchen,” Gibbs smirked.

Tony shook his head as he dug into his dessert. The ice cream melting over the cobbler, cooling it just enough to eat and enhancing the flavor, made Tony feel like he was in heaven. When he was done, Tony took the last bite and then reached for his milk, drinking it down with out taking a single breath. “That was…what can I say? That was the best I’ve ever had.” Tony smiled and then leaned back in his chair with a contented smile.

Gibbs had barely touched his dessert, too busy watching Tony enjoy his own. “Glad you liked it,” Gibbs spoke softly, his eyes never leaving Tony.

“You’ve barely touched yours.” Tony leaned forward but had to grab the edge of the table when he felt the room tilt. He closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head. When he opened them again and looked at Gibbs the room seemed to tilt the other way and Gibbs’ face went out of focus. Realization dawning on him, Tony jumped to his feet, knocking the chair over backwards. He gripped the table to help steady himself as he glared at Gibbs. “What the hell did you do to me?”

“It’s all right, DiNozzo, you’re going to be fine.” Gibbs stood and gripped Tony’s upper arm.

Yanking his arm out of Gibbs’ grip, Tony staggered back against the end of the couch, his eyes filled with disbelief. “Wh-Why?”

Gibbs moved closer to the distraught man and reached out his hand. “Because it will be easier this way.”

“Easier, for who, you?” Tony pushed off the couch and tried to stagger away but two short steps later he felt his legs give way. He felt himself falling when two strong arms wrapped around him and pulled him close. Turning in those arms until he could look Gibbs in the eye he whispered one last question, “Why?” and then his eyes slowly closed.

Gibbs held Tony and watched as he succumbed to the drug he had slipped in his milk. Guilt filled his soul as he thought of how young Tony looked in sleep. Taking a deep breath and steeling himself against those feelings he spoke gently to the young man. “I can’t say this to your face, Tony, because it goes against one of my biggest rules, but I am sorry. I’m sorry you were ever put in this position and for what they have done to you. I am sorry for what I have put you through so far, but most of all I am so, so sorry for what I am about to do. I would give anything in my power to make this all go away, if I could.”

Pulling Tony closer to him, Gibbs gently kissed him. The kind of kiss he had wanted to give him for a very long time but knew he shouldn’t, no, couldn’t. He then lifted Tony into his arms and carried him down the hall.