- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs loses control
Chapter 18

Tony opened his eyes and then immediately shut them again. He felt groggy, he had a killer headache and the lights weren’t helping any. Slower, this time, he opened his eyes and scanned the room. It was not at all familiar and he began to feel very disoriented. He needed to get out, to find out where he was now and why he was here. Attempting to sit up, he found his wrists were shackled to the headboard. Looking down to his feet, he saw that the bed had no footboard, but his ankles had been chained to something under the bed. He was trapped, with no way out. No matter how hard he pulled on the chains they would not give and he was feeling very uneasy about what was going to happen next.

The door opened and Gibbs stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. He was naked and carrying a metal tray filled with different items. He placed the tray on the top of the dresser at the end of the bed and began looking over each item, never saying a word to Tony.

Tony stretched his neck, trying to see what Gibbs had brought in with him, his anxiety building with each passing minute. He didn’t want Gibbs to know how worried he was, so he fought to keep his voice steady. “Where am I and why are you doing this?”

Gibbs turned to face Tony and leaned against the dresser. He stared at the man bound to the bed, no expression showing on his face.

“Are you going to answer me?” Tony yelled. “Where am I and why did you drug me?” Tony was becoming more and more frustrated as Gibbs continued to stare and not speak to him. “Damn it, Gibbs, answer me. What is going on here? Why is this happening?”

When Gibbs finally answered it was with absolutely no emotion. It was as if he were conducting an interrogation or a business meeting. “From this point on you’ll address me as Master.”

“I’ll what? You have got to be kidding.”

“Do I look like I’m kidding, DiNozzo?” Gibbs took a step towards the bed. “The person you end up going to will likely demand you call them Master. You might as well get use to using the term.”

“Like hell I will. I’ll never call anyone Master.” Tony spit out his disgust at the thought.

“You already have, if you remember,” Gibbs smirked. “Yesterday outside, during your last training session, you begged your master to let you cum.”

Tony felt the nausea rise as he remembered the incident Gibbs referred to. His shame and self loathing was making him sick. He quickly looked away, unable to meet Gibbs’ eyes.

“As to where you are,” Gibbs continued ignoring Tony’s discomfort. “You are still in the cabin, just in a room you haven’t been in before. As to why I drugged you? Would you have voluntarily walked into this room, and let me shackle you to the bed?”

Tony eyes snapped back to meet Gibbs’, anger filling his eyes. Of course he wouldn’t have just let this happen. What kind of man did he think he was?

Gibbs smirk turned into a knowing smile, a hint of amusement in his voice. “No, I didn’t think so. As to why I’m doing this and what I am doing, that basically goes together. I am stepping up your training. We are now on the final stages. The next week will not be easy.” Gibbs’ face lost the smile and once again became emotionless. “The next several training session will be much more intense, much more intrusive, if you will.” Gibbs watched Tony suddenly grow pale and fear entered his eyes. “It would be in your best interest to relax, DiNozzo, and stay calm. This will go much easier if you don’t fight it.”

“Relax? Stay calm? Are you nuts?” Tony yelled, trying to hide his fear. “You stand there and basically tell me you’re going to start…God know what, but I can imagine, and then have the nerve to tell me to relax and stay calm!”

“Yeah, DiNozzo, I am.” Gibbs turned and picked up the tray from the dresser and laid it on the foot of the bed. “Because if you become tense, or start to fight this, not only will you make it a whole lot worse for you, but you won’t like the consequences.”

Tony watched as Gibbs moved around the room, grabbing a pillow and throwing it on the floor at the bottom of the bed. He then grabbed a second pillow and headed for the side of the bed. Tony began to panic when Gibbs lifted his hips off the bed and placed the pillow under him. He began yanking on the chains again, shaking the entire bed, until a hand smacked him on the hip.

“That’s enough,” Gibbs growled. “You are not going to get those chains free, so stop trying. This will be the only warning I’m giving you. Next time, you will face punishment.”

Tony’s voice shook, whether from anger or fear he wasn’t sure. “If you think I’m going to just lie here and let you rape me and not do anything about it you are nuts.”

Gibbs response was surprisingly soft. “Tony, I’m not going to rape you. I am, however, going to start preparing you and I’m telling you if you don’t calm down and relax, it could get very painful.”

“What the hell is that suppose to mean, prepare me?” Tony strained to look at the tray on the bottom of the bed, but Gibbs picked it up and placed it on the floor before he could make out what the items were. He watched as Gibbs knelt on the pillow on the floor, and his chest tightened with growing panic as he heard a cap being flipped open and the contents of the tube being squeezed out onto the tray. “I asked you a question,” Tony pushed out through clenched teeth. “You owe me an answer.”

Gibbs stopped what he was doing and looked up at Tony, who was straining his neck to try to see what the man was doing. “You. Are. A. Slave.” Gibbs punctuated each word. “I owe you nothing. Be thankful I am allowing you to be prepared. A normal slave trainee doesn’t get that privilege.”

“So, what, you expect me to thank you?” Tony dropped his head back down on the pillow.

“No, Dinozzo, all I expect from you is your submission.” Gibbs leaned on the bed between Tony’s legs. “This is going to happen, with or without your cooperation. Whether or not it is painful or pleasurable is totally up to you.”

Tony opened his mouth to yell back at Gibbs, but all that came out was a gasp as Gibbs’ drew Tony’s cock in his mouth. Gibbs’ hand wrapped around the base of Tony’s flaccid cock and moved up and down in synch with his mouth, his tongue swiping across the tip on the upward strokes. Gibbs’ mouth released the rapidly growing penis with a pop. He then ran his tongue from the base to the tip following the vein that stuck out on the underside of the now fully engorged cock, pushing his tongue into the slit at the top before taking it in his mouth again.

Tony fought to keep his body from responding but felt his cock swell immediately upon being engulfed in that wet heat. He couldn’t seem to think straight as his hips began to buck up into that wonderful mouth of Gibbs’ and he hated his body for betraying him. A low moan filled the room and Tony realized it was coming from his own throat. He tried to force the moan to stop, choking on it, but failed when Gibbs’ tongue pushed into the slit of his penis and that mouth descended once again.

Gibbs smiled against the hard cock that filled his mouth when he heard that moan coming from the head of the bed. He knew Tony was fighting to hold it in and he was losing. Keeping Tony distracted, Gibbs dipped his finger into the lube he had squeezed out onto the tray, making sure it was thoroughly coated. Taking his hand from around Tony’s cock, Gibbs laid his arm across Tony’s pelvis to stop his hips from bucking. With Tony now totally distracted, Gibbs moved to the next step. He circled Tony’s puckered hole with his lubed finger, fully coating it with the slick ointment. Recoating his finger with lube, Gibbs pushed harder against Tony’s hips as he inserted the finger inside Tony’s tight heat.

“What the fuck,” Tony yelled as he tried to pull away from the intruding finger. “Just what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

Gibbs began to move his finger in and out of Tony, making sure his passage was totally coated as he held Tony in place. Withdrawing the finger, he then coated two fingers fully with the lube and inserted both fingers into Tony’s ass. He moved them in and out, scissoring them back and forth to stretch the opening, while his mouth sucked even harder on Tony’s hard cock.

“That hurts, damn it!” Tony continued to squirm, trying his hardest to get away from the burning in his ass. “Get the hell away from me. Take them out!”

Gibbs let Tony’s cock drop from his lips and looked up. He kept his voice steady and with no emotion. “I told you before this started, DiNozzo, if you didn’t relax, it would hurt. Now, if you want pleasure instead of pain then you better relax your ass muscles.” With that statement, Gibbs removed his two fingers, dipped back into the lube and pushed three fingers inside the slick opening.

“Oh God, that burns,” Tony felt as if his ass was being torn apart. “Stop…stop it now…you son of a bitch…leave me alone!” Tony struggled harder to get away, which caused the pressure on his pelvis to increase. When that didn’t stop his movement the pressure reduced and he felt two hard slaps on his bare hip.

“Stop, right now,” Gibbs snapped. “I told you to relax; you are only making this harder on yourself.”

“H-how the hell am I suppose to relax when you have your fingers shoved up my ass?”

Gibbs fought to keep the smile off his face and keep his voice steady. “It’s not that hard, DiNozzo. Take a deep breath in through your nose and let it out through your mouth slowly.” Gibbs continued moving his fingers in and out of Tony, trying to stretch him with each pass, but his muscles remained tight. “I’m waiting, DiNozzo, breathe and relax.”

Tony tried to concentrate on his breathing, closing his eyes and repeating to himself with each breathe he took. In and out, in and out, in and out. He felt himself begin to relax, the burn in his ass going away and then fireworks exploded behind his eyes when Gibbs’ fingers rubbed against something inside him. “Holy shit, wh-what the h-hell was th-that.” Tony’s breathing was now coming in short gasps.

This time Gibbs did smile. “That’s the difference between relaxing and not relaxing, the difference between pain and pleasure.” With that said, Gibbs hit Tony’s sweet spot again, drawing a cry of pleasure from the shackled man. While Tony tried to bring his breathing back to normal, Gibbs quickly removed his finger and reached for one of the items on the tray. He had already covered it with lube so all that was left was to insert it. Placing his arm across Tony’s pelvis once again, Gibbs pushed the small butt plug slowly into Tony’s slicked-up passage, not stopping until it was seated solidly in his ass.

Tony felt something enter his ass, but this was different from anything he’d ever known. This was hard and unforgiving. Even if it was smaller than Gibb’s three fingers it was uncomfortable and Tony butt muscles automatically clamped down, trying to dislodge the item.

Gibbs gave Tony’s hip two more hard swats and then growled out, “Stop, now.”

Tony reply was breathy and soft. “Wh-what is that? What d-did you just d-do?”

Gibbs’ gut twisted at Tony’s question, knowing the answer he was about to give would not be received well. Hell, this whole session was not going to set well with Tony. “I have inserted a small butt plug. You will wear that for the next twenty-four hours. You will not remove it for any reason.”

“You’re out of your mind,” Tony snapped back. “There is no way that is going to happen.”

“It will happen, or consequences will be severe,” Gibbs warned.

“And what if I have to…you know.” Tony didn’t know why that question was embarrassing for him, but it was.

“If you need to remove the plug for any reason, and it had better be a damn good reason, you will come to me. You will kneel in front of me with your hands clasped behind your back and you will ask your master to please remove the plug. Once you have finished, you will return to me, kneel in the same manner and ask your master to reinsert it.”

“You are out of your fucking mind, old man, if you think I’m going to do anything even close to that,” Tony yelled back.

“Then you will not have it removed for a full twenty-four hours.” Gibbs showed no emotion, despite the turmoil he felt inside. “If you remove it without following my instructions, you will be shackled to a large flogging cross and whipped for your disobedience.”

“And what happens at the end of that twenty-four hours?” Tony was beginning to feel some real fear, but refused to show any of that fear to his trainer.

Gibbs took a deep breath and let it out slowly. In for a penny, in for a pound, he thought to himself. “Around this time tomorrow I will remove the small plug and insert the medium size, which you will wear for another twenty-four hours. After which, the large will be inserted. By the end of the week, you will be stretched enough to accommodate me. Then this portion of the training session will be completed.”

“In other words, by the end of the week, you will finally get around to raping me,” Tony yelled as he tried once again to break free of his irons.

“No, DiNozzo, a slave can’t be raped, only trained, and that is what my job here is, to train you.” Gibbs sighed his response, knowing what he was say was nothing but bull, but knowing he really had no choice. “Now, let’s finish this session, shall we?” Gibbs wrapped his hand around Tony’s now flaccid cock, which had softened during the painful preparation, and once again began slow, even strokes.

“Y-you can call it anything you w-want to try and ease your conscience,” Tony’ voice hitched as he felt his penis begin to swell from the stimulation Gibbs was giving him. “B-but no matter wh-what you say, it’s still ra..aaaahhhhh.” Tony’s voice broke off into a yell of pleasure as Gibbs mouth wrapped around his now hard cock, his back arching off the bed.

Gibbs’ mouth started off slow and easy, but quickly sped up. His goal was to bring Tony to completion quickly and efficiently, with no regard to either man’s pleasure. What he hadn’t planned on was Tony’s training taking such a strong hold on the man.

Tony was pissed, and as such, had no desire to give Gibbs the satisfaction of knowing he was able to get him off with his mouth. You want me to hold it until my master tells me I can cum, Tony thought to himself. Well, let me show you just how well you’ve taught me to hold it. I will cum when I want to cum, not when you want me too. Tony fought with all he was worth to keep his body from giving in.

Gibbs laughed to himself when, after ten minutes, he still hadn’t been able to make Tony cum. He had tried every trick he had learned and a few of his own special maneuvers, all of which no slave trainee had been able to resist in the past, and still Tony remained just as hard and leaking as when he started. Gibbs knew Tony had to be sexually frustrated, but figured his anger was stronger. He knew Tony was using what he had learned from him to defy his training. It looked like he would have to use his secret trick.

Tony shivered with every descent of Gibbs’ mouth on his cock. He wanted nothing more than to let go and cum, but he refused to give in. Gibbs had tried everything he could, even some things that Tony had never even heard of, let alone had done to him by his many female liaisons, but he held out, surprising even himself. He felt Gibbs release his cock, so he raised his head and looked the man in the eye, total defiance on his face. Gibbs simply gave him a smart-assed smile and deep throated his already sensitive cock. At the same time Gibbs pushed on the butt plug causing it to hit Tony’s sweet spot. Tony lost all control, screaming out as he shot load after load of his seed down Gibbs’ throat. Feeling Gibbs swallow around his cock caused Tony’s orgasm to build until everything around him began graying out and he felt like he would never take in another breath.

Gibbs released Tony’s now flaccid cock with one final lick, and then let it drop onto Tony’s thigh. Feeling pleased with himself for breaking Tony’s control, Gibb crawled up Tony’s body so he could look him in the eye. Tony’s eyes were still glazed over from his mind-blowing orgasm and Gibbs smiled. “I want you to know how amazing you taste to me, Tony. Take your essence from me and taste yourself.” Gibbs kissed Tony brutally, forcing his tongue inside Tony’s mouth.

Tony felt Gibbs’ tongue caressing his mouth and tasted the salty substance that entered his mouth. Realizing Gibbs was forcing him to taste his own semen caused that familiar feeling of panic to rise, his chest tightening painfully. Tony felt as if he were choking and couldn’t hold back a cough. Gibbs mouth was suddenly withdrawn and he began choking and coughing in earnest. He felt like he was going to be sick. He couldn’t think, couldn’t move and without a second thought attempted to spit the taste out of his mouth.

Gibbs grew concerned when Tony’s cough became choking and then turned to gagging. Suddenly, without warning, Tony spit in his face. Gibbs was stunned at first, unable to wrap his mind around what had happened. As the spittle slid down his face, something inside Gibbs snapped. Gibbs jerked his head back, his hand wiping the spit from his face.

Tony’s vision was blurred from the unshed tears his harsh coughing had caused, but he could easily see the sudden change in Gibbs demeanor. He watched Gibbs eyes turn to ice and his posture stiffen. Tony would have sworn to all that was Holy that he could see a physical change come over the man laying on top of him, like a door being slammed shut and another door being open. He actually saw a barely controlled rage simmering under the surface, and for the first time since all this started he was truly terrified.

Gibbs slowly sat up on the side of the bed. He could feel himself shutting down, all his emotions being buried deep inside him. He felt an uncontrollable anger that started in his belly and spread out, and he quickly harnessed it, the way he did years before when he ran the slave detention center. Standing up, he looked down on the helpless man on the bed. He saw the man shiver, a look of pure fear on his face.

Tony felt a shiver run through his body when Gibbs stood and looked down on him with those eye cold as ice and void of any and all emotion. He couldn’t keep the fear off his face or out of his own eyes. He knew now that his immediate future was going to be a living hell and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Gibbs stood and stared down at the helpless man before him and he smiled. Not a joyful smile but a smug, menacing one. When he spoke it was cold and deliberate, aimed at causing the fear he saw in DiNozzo’s eyes grow and fester. “I don’t know if you are just totally stupid or if you actually enjoy being punished. Is that it, DiNozzo? Is that how you get your rocks off, by being beaten with whips and chains?” Gibbs waited for a moment, not really expecting the man to answer him. “It seems to me that you didn’t like my tongue in your mouth, is that it? Well, maybe you just need something else to suck on.” Gibbs climbed back onto the bed, this time straddling Tony’s chest. He felt Tony begin to struggle under him, which only served to arouse Gibbs even more.

Gibbs cock was swelling right before Tony’s eyes and Tony’s fear was quickly growing into panic. Gibbs grabbed a handful of Tony’s hair and jerked his head back so he was forced to look in those ice cold eyes.

Gibbs jerked Tony’s head back and saw the panic fill his eyes. The smile fell away from his face, his voice low and threatening. “You listen close, boy, and heed my warning. It’s the only one you get. If you bite me, if I feel one tooth, I will take a bullwhip to your back and ass, and I won’t stop until every inch of skin had been torn from your body. Do you understand me? Do you?”

Tony couldn’t respond, no matter how hard he tried, the words seemed to stick in his throat. He knew, just as sure as he was the sun would come up tomorrow, that this crazy man meant every word he had just spoken. He knew Gibbs would do just what he said he would and Tony would be forced to bear it.

Gibbs lifted up onto his knees, his cock inches from Tony’s mouth. Tony tried to turn his head away, but Gibbs still had a handful of hair and he used it to his advantage. When Tony cried out from the painful yank on his hair, Gibbs pushed his cock, hard and leaking, into the helpless man’s open mouth. He pulled out and pushed back in with a slow and steady pace, pushing in deep with each thrust. “This better, DiNozzo, you prefer to suck on this instead of my tongue? Suck on it, Slave, suck your Master’s cock.”

Tony could feel Gibbs cock sliding deeper and deeper, the salty, bitter taste of his precum coating his taste buds, and he gagged. He fought to pull his head away, tried to use his tongue to push the offensive organ from his mouth, but nothing worked. His was trapped and forced to endure this punishment. He closed his eyes and felt tears escape the corners of his eyes. Gibbs’ cock finally touched the back of his throat and he couldn’t breathe. Tony’s struggles against his bindings increased as panic over took him. He knew he was going to suffocate if he didn’t stop this. Now he had only seconds to decide. Did he want to die here and now and in this way or should he bite down to get the cock removed and then face having the skin torn from his body when Gibbs whipped him, as promised. Just as he decided to bite down and end this, Gibbs pulled his cock out completely and Tony gasped and coughed, fighting for air.

Gibbs smiled as the man under him gasped for breath and began to cough. This was going just as he planned; Tony would finally learn his lesson. As Tony’s coughing settled down, Gibbs took the next step. “You need to pleasure your master.” Gibbs rubbed his balls against Tony’s mouth and nose as he spoke. “You’re not pleasuring me, Slave, and now you will pleasure me if you ever want to breathe again.” With that statement, Gibbs thrust his cock back into Tony’s mouth. He thrust in and out hard and fast, Tony gagging on each deep thrust. Gibbs felt his orgasm building and grabbed the headboard to gain more leverage. With one last deep thrust, Gibbs threw his head back and yelled out as he came, shooting his seed down Tony’s throat.

Tony fought for all he was worth as Gibbs thrust back into his mouth, his thrusts harder and faster than before. He gagged and choked on Gibbs cock as it slipped deeper, pulled back and slipped even deeper into his mouth. With one last powerful thrust, Gibbs’ cock was forced down his throat and stayed there as Tony felt the hot liquid begin to flow, forcing him to swallow.

Gibbs leaned his forehead against the wall, breathing heavily as he came down from his orgasmic high. He began to feel the sensation of Tony’s attempts to swallow around his now flaccid cock and heard his as he gagged and coughed, and he suddenly realized what he had done. He pulled back away from Tony’s face and climbed off the bed. Grabbing the key he had placed in the bedside table, he quickly released Tony’s hands and feet. As Tony fought to sit up, Gibbs gripped his upper arm and helped him to the side of the bed. Once upright, Tony jerked his arm out of Gibbs grasp and moved further away. Gibbs stepped back and watched as Tony continued to cough and gag until he finally lost the contents of his stomach on the floor. Gibbs moved forward again, wanting to help Tony in some way, but as he reached out to him Tony jerked away again. Gibbs stood straight and again removed all emotion from his face and voice. “You’ll have twenty-four hours to rest and get used to that plug, and then we do this all over again. Just remember that plug stays put until I remove it, and I’ll only remove it on two conditions and you know what they are.” Gibbs turned and headed for the door, giving one final instruction over his shoulder. “Get that mess cleaned up.”

“You fucking b-bastard!” Tony yelled as Gibbs opened the door.

Gibbs stopped in the doorway and looked back at Tony. He was still coughing as he sat on the side of the bed, a white knuckled grip on the mattress, his face filled with anger and hate. Gibbs looked him in the eye and smirked. “Second b, Slave, second b.” Shutting the door behind him, Gibbs leaned against the wall, his head down. God, what had he done? Sliding down the wall, he sat with his legs drawn to his chest, his head down on his knees. How, how did that happen again? I swore I would never become that man again. I lost control, just like before and I swore I would never lose control again. I have got to get rid of this kid and fast. He’s no good for me and I’m definitely no good for him. Not if I can lose it around him so easily.

Tony watched the door close and he felt himself start to shake. Whether from shock or anger he didn’t know and he didn’t care. You have twenty-four hours, he heard Gibbs say in his mind, and then we do this all over again. Over his dead body. Gibbs could kiss his ass, because he’s not going to be here in forty-eight hours. He was leaving tomorrow, or die trying.
Chapter End Notes:
This is going to be the most intense chapter to date. This chapter will contain definate non-con and a cruel, angry, out of control Gibbs. Be Warned.