- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony begins to turn a corner
Chapter 22

Ducky spent the next three days at the cabin, under the pretense of ‘making sure the young lad’s heart doesn’t go haywire again.’ He spent that time, instead, putting his plan in motion. Every chance he had, Ducky would push the positive aspects if Tony became Gibbs’ personal slave. He had an answer to every negative argument Gibbs gave him against becoming Tony’s owner until Gibbs was ready to scream, that is if he did that sort of thing. Instead, Gibbs would offer his best-ever glare and turn and walk away, to which Ducky would just smile.

In between his discussions with Gibbs, if one could to call them that, Ducky would sit and talk to Tony, who was still confined to bed. Ducky started out talking about Tony’s health and what to expect in the very near future, but the conversation always inadvertently turn to the pros and cons of being Gibbs’ slave, and Ducky always emphasized the pros, and played down the cons.

“I don’t think I can do this, Ducky,” Tony stressed during one such discussion. “I’ve never submitted to anyone in my life, not even my father, and believe me when I say he did everything in his power to try and force me to bend to his will. How do I suddenly just give in and let him, let him…”

“There, my boy is half your answer.” Ducky smiled and patted Tony’s arm as it lay on the bed. “You need to stop thinking of it as submitting or of being forced.”

“Well, that’s sure as hell easier said than done,” Tony pushed out through clenched teeth, trying to keep his voice down. “Just how do I do that? He has a very bad habit of just attacking me with no warning.”

“Well, let me ask you this?” Ducky began. “Would you have accepted his, let us call them advances, had he wooed you?”

“Wooed me, please.” Tony laughed.

“All right,” Ducky laughed back. “Let’s call it being romantic. If he had been more romantic, offered more foreplay, if you will, would you have been more receptive?”

Tony suddenly grew serious, his mind thinking over what Ducky had asked. “I’m not sure how to answer that, Ducky. Before this all happened I was 100% heterosexual. I’d never even considered being with another man in any way, shape or form.”

“And now,” Ducky pushed.

Tony felt his face start to heat up as he blushed, and he couldn’t look Ducky in the eye. “Well, I’ll admit that not all the training sessions have been pure hell, but I’ll deny that to anyone other than you. I have to say I never thought I could have such intense orgasms with another man.” Tony was silent for a few moments before looking back up at Ducky. “If Gibbs and I had met before all this and we had become friends, and by some twist of fate something romantic started…maybe I would have been more receptive.”

“Then there is the rest of your answer, my boy.” Ducky saw the confusion in Tony’s eyes. “When you’re facing a training session, think of it as a romantic encounter.” Ducky now saw a look of total disbelief cross Tony’s face. “Now, before you dismiss me as an old fool, think about it. As you know, Jethro is in love with you, though he won’t admit it. Due to that fact, he tends to try and make your training sessions as easy as he can and still get the job done. When Jethro starts one of your sessions, imagine yourself in a romantic sexual encounter with a chosen partner, then it wouldn’t be submitting or be forced.”

Tony stared at Ducky for a few more minutes before he could find his voice. “You’re not an old fool, Ducky. You’re just fucking nuts. Especially if you truly believe it is even the least bit feasible for me to think of those attacks as consensual in any way, let alone romantic.”

Ducky dropped his head with a small laugh and a shake. “You are right, my boy, I must be crazy to even suggest such a thing.”

Tony watched Ducky as he stood and headed for the door. Tony felt guilty for upsetting the friendly ME, which was the last thing he wanted to do. “Ducky, I’m sorry. I know you’re just trying to help.”

Ducky stopped just inside the door and turned towards the bed. “Yes, Anthony, I do want to help you. I do not agree in any way with what our government has done to you and I do not support this in any way. Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do to stop this from happening. I can, however, try to help you make the most of this terrible situation and I truly believe that becoming the property of Leroy Jethro Gibbs is your best option here.” Ducky headed for the door, but stopped once again and turned to face Tony. “Maybe this will work better for you. If you can’t think of these encounters as consensual or romantic in nature then maybe you should think about the alternative.”

“What do mean?” Tony asked as he pushed himself up further in the bed.

“What I mean, dear Anthony, is you need to think long and hard at what you have versus who you could end up with.” Ducky’s outward appearance was serious but inside he was smiling as his plan continued to fall right into place. “No matter how bad you think Jethro has treated you, or what you think he may do to you in the future, imagine what someone whom you have never met before, someone who cares nothing for you at all, will do should you become their slave.” Ducky was pleased when he saw Tony visibly pale at his statement, because he now knew he had made his point clear. “Just think about it, my boy, and maybe you will find the answer to your dilemma.” With that Ducky walked out the door.

Ducky left the next day after having one last discussion with Gibbs that ended with the man slamming the front door and storming off towards the pond. Ducky felt he had done all he could to plant the seed. Now it would be up to those two to cultivate the relationship and, hopefully, help it grow.

***NCIS***

By the end of the week, Tony was ready to climb the walls. Ducky had said Tony had to spend the week in bed, only being allowed up with help to use the facilities and, by God, Gibbs saw to it that was just what he did. Now Tony swore he would lose his mind if he had to stay down one more day. Tony wanted nothing more than to get in the shower, instead of having to lay there as Ducky, and later Gibbs, washed his injuries and applied ointment on his healing wounds. The areas he had skinned raw were now scabbed over and the burn on his wrist could finally be unwrapped. Tony saw no reason why he couldn’t just shower on his own. Tony looked up as Gibbs walked through the door. He expected Gibbs to bring in his breakfast and was surprised to see him empty handed.

“How you feelin’?” Gibbs took a seat beside the bed.

“Fine,” Tony hesitantly answered, feeling uneasy with the question. “Are you going to let me get out of this bed soon?”

“You feel like a nice hot shower?” The corners of Gibbs’ mouth turned up in a half smile at the look of pure excitement that crossed Tony’s face.

“Really, now?” Tony pulled the covers back and threw his legs over the side of the bed.

“Whoa, slow down there.” Gibbs raised his hands in front of Tony’s chest to stop him from rising. “Ducky said you could get up today and take a shower, but he said you would still be weak and to take it slow.”

“I feel fine,” Tony stated as he pushed passed Gibbs’ hands and stood up. The room immediately spun and his knees buckled. Only a pair of strong arms wrapping around him kept Tony from falling to the floor.

“Hold on,” Gibbs soft voice sounded in Tony’s ear. “I got you, you’re not going to fall.” Gibbs gently sat Tony back on the bed and began to check him over. “You okay?”

Tony shook his head to clear the fuzziness and then looked up at the concerned face of Gibbs. “Yeah, guess I got up to fast. Should have listened to you.”

“Well, yeah, DiNozzo.” This time Gibbs actually smiled and Tony realized he liked it when the man smiled. “Now, you ready to try this a little slower?”

Tony nodded his head and took in a deep breath, letting out slowly before he stood up again. He felt Gibbs slip his arm around his waist and he laid his arm across Gibbs’ shoulder as they slowly made their way out of the bedroom.

Once they were in the bathroom, Gibbs put the toilet seat down and sat Tony on it. He then started the water, adjusting it to a comfortable temperature. Gibbs then quickly shed his clothing and stood, naked, in front of Tony. “You ready?”

Tony sat and stared up at Gibbs, unable to find his voice at first. “Uh, I can do it. You don’t have to help.” The smack to the back of Tony’s head wasn’t hard, but it produced the desired effect. Tony blinked and then cast his eyes down, no longer able to meet Gibbs’ baby blues.

“You can barely stand, DiNozzo.” Gibbs smirked when Tony looked away. “You almost took a nose dive not five minutes ago in the bedroom. You really think I’m going to let you in that shower alone so I can pick your naked ass up out of the drain?” Gibbs pulled Tony’s arm up and across his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around Tony’s waist. Stepping into the shower, Gibbs adjusted Tony so that he was in front of him, Tony’s back to Gibbs’ chest.

Gibbs leaned forward, positioning Tony under the spray of the shower. He smiled when Tony moaned in pleasure as the hot water ran over his body. Gibbs could feel Tony’s muscles relax from the warmth and he pulled Tony securely against him once again. With his arm wrapped around Tony’s waist, Gibbs reached for the shower gel sitting on the shelf and pumped a fair amount into the palm of his hand. He began rubbing the gel over Tony’s chest, his arms and up around his neck. Gibbs then rinsed the soap off before reaching for more. His soapy hand again ran over Tony’s sleek chest, his thumb rubbing over Tony’s nipples repeatedly as he felt Tony shiver.

“Are you cold?” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear, causing another shiver to run through Tony’s body. Tony moaned in pleasure as he shook his head no.

Gibbs smiled and reached for more soap. This time his hand roamed over Tony’s stomach and down both legs as far as he could reach. Gibbs began feeling more of Tony’s weight against his chest as his soapy fingers raked through Tony’s pubic hair. The gasp that came for Tony when Gibbs wrapped his hand around Tony’s semi-hard cock pleased Gibbs immensely.

Tony felt a knot form in his stomach when he realized he was enjoying Gibbs hand wrapped around his quickly growing cock. His first instinct was to pull away, to stop this before it could go any further, but Ducky’s words began playing back in his mind.

Imagine yourself in a romantic sexual encounter with a chosen partner. If you can’t think of these encounters as consensual or romantic in nature then maybe you should think about the alternative. Imagine what someone whom you have never met before, someone who cares nothing for you at all, will do should you become their slave..

Fighting the urge to pull away, Tony instead relaxed against Gibbs’ chest, his body becoming aroused. He thrust his hips when Gibbs’ fingers stroked his cock slowly, causing Gibbs’ hand to tighten and speed up. Tony’s repeated moans and his thrusting hips just spurred Gibbs on. Tony dropped his hand back behind him and grabbed Gibbs for support as his orgasm continued to build.

Gibbs’ own arousal grew stronger and stronger with each moan and thrust from Tony. Gibbs’ mouth roamed over Tony’s neck, kissing and nipping at the curve where neck met shoulder. Gibbs followed each bite and nip with a lick of his tongue, quickly soothing away any pain he might have caused.

Tony was feeling very confused. One part of his brain was telling him this was wrong, that he should fight and flee, while another part was wanting more and more of this wonderful feeling. This was totally wrong, wasn’t it? He shouldn’t be enjoying this, should he? He suddenly found it hard to think when Gibbs started nibbling on his neck, with that warm, wet tongue following suit. Tony found he could no longer keep his hand still. He reached behind himself and began rubbing small circles on Gibbs’ hip, making them larger and larger with each pass until his fingers brushed over the top of Gibbs’ fully erect cock and Tony felt his entire body shiver with pleasure and excitement. He knew not only what he should do but what, he now realized, he wanted to do. Tony gripped Gibbs’ hard cock and stroked its length, his thumb rubbing across the tip with each upward pull. Hearing Gibbs’ gasp in surprise and obvious enjoyment just increased Tony’s arousal and he knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

Tony turned slightly in Gibbs’ arms, hoping to give both of them better access to their goals. His adjustment caused hands to stroke at different angles which only increased both men’s pleasure. “Is this how you like it?” Tony whispered breathlessly. “Am-am I pleasing you, Ma….” Tony’s gasped as Gibbs’ hand tightened and sped up.

Gibbs was pleased with his charge when he took the initiative to please his master without being instructed or ordered to do so, as he knew now that his training was finally taking effect. Gibbs felt Tony’s thrusting hips become erratic and Tony’s cock stiffened that much more in Gibbs’ hand and he knew Tony wasn’t far from completion, but Gibbs wasn’t quite ready for it to be over just yet. Clamping down on the base of Tony’s painfully hard cock, Gibbs smiled at Tony’s drawn out moan of “Noooo!”

“What is it you want, boy?” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “Tell me what you want.”

“I-I want to c-cum,” Tony cried out. “I need to cum.”

“Then beg me, boy, beg me to let you cum,” Gibbs whispered back.

“Pl-please, please let me cum?” Tony thought he sounded like a child whining for a favorite toy, but by that point he really didn’t care.

“Is that the proper way to ask me for something?” Gibbs clamped down harder on Tony’s erection causing him to cry out in a combination of pleasure and pain. “Beg me properly, slave, or I stop this right now and you won’t be allowed to cum for a very long time.”

Tony’s breath hitched at the thought of not being allowed to cum, his heart racing faster the longer he was denied. “Oh please, please M-master, I beg you, let me cum.”

“What a good boy you are, my precious slave.” Gibbs released his hold on Tony’s cock and began to stroke him, as he once again rained kisses down on Tony’s neck. Gibbs felt his own orgasm coming close as Tony’s strokes became short and jerky. “Cum for me, slave, now!” With that command, Gibbs bit the juncture of Tony’s neck at the shoulder, leaving his mark.

Tony felt the sudden sharp pain of Gibbs’ bite and cried out loudly as he shot his load all over Gibbs’ hand and the wall in beside them. At the same time Tony felt the warmth of Gibbs’ seed fill his own hand while Tony’s body continued to spasm and jerk, as Gibbs milked Tony’s cock of every last drop. Tony felt his knees give out as he and Gibbs slid to the floor.

Gibbs’ leaned back against the shower wall, with Tony lying across his lap. He fought to catch his breath after that mind-shattering orgasm, and felt Tony’s own heaving breaths against his chest. Gibbs turned Tony in his arms so that he could see his face, but found he was at a loss for words to say. Both men just stared into each other’s eyes until Gibbs found himself leaning down and taking Tony’s mouth in a gentle and loving kiss, his longing and passion quickly beginning to build once again. Gibbs knew then and there that his heart was in for trouble ahead.