- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs need for Tony is too strong
Chapter 23

It had been two weeks since Tony’s attempted escape and a week since he had finally been allowed out of bed for more than to use the bathroom. Gibbs continued to assist Tony in the shower each day, both men taking great pleasure in exploring each other’s bodies. Tony had learned quickly how best to please his ‘master’ with the use of his hands, but at the end of the week, things changed. Gibbs had yet to take Tony’s training to the final level, actual penetration, but Tony knew it would be coming soon and that scared the hell out of him.

Gibbs had made the decision that Tony was now strong enough to no longer require his help and had sent him off to take his shower alone. Tony was astonished to find that he actually missed this special time with Gibbs and he found his mind filled with fantasies he never would have considered before. Stepping out of the shower, Tony quickly dried off and headed for the door. He hoped he could get back to his room before Gibbs saw him, he wasn’t sure how he would explain the raging hard-on he was sporting. Stepping into the hall, Tony took a quick look around before he sprinted across the hall and into his room. He thought he was safe, not having seen any sign of Gibbs, until he was grabbed, swung around and held up against the wall, Gibbs mouth on his in a passionate and lustful kiss.

Gibbs pressed his tongue to Tony’s lips demanding entrance, surprised but pleased when he not only immediately allowed him in but returned the kiss with equal passion. Gibbs finally broke away when the need to breathe became too much, his forehead resting against Tony’s as they both fought to catch their breaths. Gibbs entwined his fingers with Tony’s and then raised their arms above Tony’s head, placing the back of Tony’s hands against the wall. “Don’t move your hands from here,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear before nipping at his earlobe.

Gibbs began to trail his kisses down Tony’s body, not stopping until he reached a nipple, which he suckled like a baby to its mother’s breast. Expertly using his tongue and teeth, he teased Tony’s nipple into a hard, sensitive pebble before moving on to the other one, giving it the same treatment. The mewling noises come from Tony was going straight to Gibbs’ cock and Gibbs knew he was close to losing control.

Tony felt his entire body shiver with the wonderful sensations he was feeling in first one nipple and then the next. He could hear a sound filling the room, a sound that reminded him of when he'd made love to some very sensitive women in the past, when he'd teased them to a mind blowing orgasm. He was horrified when he realized the sounds were coming from him, but that thought quickly left Tony’s mind when Gibbs suddenly dropped to his knees and took his hard, leaking member in one deep swallow.

Gibbs’ movements over Tony’s cock were frantic and frenzied, and Tony knew this was no training session. This was about pure lust, lust and need. This was not about Tony learning anything or Gibbs teaching anything. It was about Gibbs needing him, wanting him, possessing him, no matter what, and Tony realized this was just what he wanted. If he was going to have to belong to anyone, he wanted Gibbs and it was obvious Gibbs wanted him just as badly.

Tony could feel himself teetering on the edge. That familiar tingle in his spine, his balls drawing up and he knew he wouldn’t last much longer at Gibbs frantic pace. When he felt Gibbs begin to fondle his balls, a finger rubbing over his puckered entrance, Tony knew nothing he could do would stop him from cumming. “Oh God, I’m going to cum,” Tony shouted out. “Oh please Master, forgive me, I can’t stop myself. I’m cumming!”

Gibbs opened his throat, thrust his mouth down to the base of Tony’s cock allowing it to slip down his throat and thrust his finger into Tony’s tight channel. He heard Tony scream out his completion as his hot seed poured into Gibbs’ mouth and he eagerly swallowed every drop offered. Gibbs suddenly stood and latched his mouth onto Tony’s lips, forcing his tongue inside. He was prepared for the negative reaction he knew Tony would have, but was surprised when it never happened. In fact, though Tony did gag at first at the deep intrusion, he quickly recovered and actually began sucking on Gibbs’ tongue. This reaction sent what felt like a jolt of electricity straight to Gibbs’ already painfully hard cock.

When Gibbs’ tongue entered his mouth, Tony was taken by surprise and he instinctively rebelled, his mind going back to the last time Gibbs had given him a blow job and then forced him to taste himself. But, remembering Gibbs' brutal reaction when Tony spat out the taste of his own cum helped Tony to recover quickly and give a much better response. Gibbs’ own response when Tony began to suck on his tongue pleased Tony beyond measure. “Please, Master, may I touch you?” Tony begged as he pulled away. “May I pleasure you?”

Gibbs simply nodded, unable to voice his consent. He gasped and then groaned his pleasure when he felt Tony’s hand wrap around his cock, Tony’s strokes just as frantic and frenzied as Gibbs had been. It took only a few strokes before Gibbs was crying out his own release, his forehead leaning against Tony’s as they both fought to slow their breathing.

Gibbs took a step back and made eye contact with Tony, his eyes still slightly glazed from his orgasm. Jesus, what have I done? What is it about this kid that keeps making me lose control? I need to get away from him and fast. Gibbs made a move to leave when Tony tentatively brought his hand up to his mouth and hesitantly licked his finger, still coated with Gibbs' semen. Tony then smiled and licked another finger and then another until all the semen was gone from his hand. Gibbs closed his eyes and moaned, his cock twitching in arousal at the scene playing out before him. All he could think about was throwing Tony down on the bed and ramming his hard cock into that tight, warm passage, fucking him into the mattress as he screamed out Gibbs’ name.

Gibbs eyes flew open and he grabbed Tony by both arms, intent on fulfilling his desire, until he saw the absolute terror that filled Tony’s eyes. Even though Gibbs hated to see fear in his boy's eyes, he knew that, as a trainer, he should take advantage of it, use it to make the slave bow before him, to make him truly submissive. Fear and pain were standard tools used with all slave training and he'd be remiss to ignore the opportunity. But somewhere along the line he'd started to have second thoughts about their roles, and now, to see fear and not something more accepting from Tony was confusing and unacceptable. Yanking his hands away, Gibbs turned and stormed out of the room, leaving a stunned and confused Tony behind.