- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony faces a new punishment and ends up learning about the darker side of slavery
Chapter 24

Tony spent the rest of the day resting in his room. Even though he had fully recovered from his run in with the electric fence, he still tired easily and still spent a good deal of time trying to regain his strength. He lay naked in his bed thinking about his unexpected encounter with Gibbs. He had to admit that it was one of hottest encounter he had ever had, but it didn’t help him overcome his fear. He didn’t know if he was afraid of Gibbs so much as fearful of what he knew was coming. Tony wanted nothing more than to get over that fear, especially if he was going to accept his fate, but it was proving to be harder than he thought it would.

Around dusk, Gibbs woke Tony for dinner. He warily followed Gibbs out to the dining table and was surprised to find a very light meal of soup and sandwiches. This was strange as Gibbs usually made a fairly decent hot evening meal. Not daring to questions, Tony sat and ate, and then cleaned up the table and kitchen, which was part of his chores. He couldn’t figure out what was going on. What had happened to the man he had seen earlier, the man who wanted him so badly? The man he had shared such an intense orgasm with? The person he just ate dinner with was pensive, quiet and he never made eye contact with Tony, not once during the entire meal. Something was up, and it was driving Tony crazy trying to figure it out. As he finished the last of the dishes, he heard Gibbs calling for him and looked up to see him standing in the hallway motioning for him to follow.

Gibbs opened the door to the one room Tony hadn’t seen yet and ushered him inside. Tony stepped inside and just stood there, staring in awe at what he saw. Chains hung from one wall as well as from the ceiling. One side of the room had what looked like a gymnastic vaulting horse, but there were shackles at the bottom of it, on both sides. However, what really drew Tony’s attention, standing large and foreboding towards the back of the room, was a huge wooden X. Walking up to it, Tony could see it had been sanded and coated with a smooth varnish. There were leather cuffs secured to the top and at the bottom of both arms of the X, and Tony’s gut clenched at the sight. He had seen such thing once on the web, but seeing the actual item before him, solid and imposing, was quite different from a picture online.

He thought he remembered it being called a St. Andrew’s cross. It was braced about three feet from the wall with wood struts along the floor and had secure lines running to the ceiling as well. It looked solid, as though whoever had erected it in this room had expected it to take a considerable amount of punishment.


“What, what is all of this?” Tony asked, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible.

“This is a training room,” Gibbs responded, with absolutely no emotion in his voice. “What you see here are items that someone who is into bondage or who likes a little pain play might use.”

“Why do you have this stuff here?” Tony glanced at Gibbs to see his reaction. “Are you into this bondage and… pain play?”

“If done properly, bondage can be very erotic, and a little pain can heighten your orgasm.” Gibbs saw consternation on Tony’s face as he looked around the room. “You need to become familiar with these things. Your new master could be into this kind of play and you need to be prepared.”

Tony’s heart dropped at hearing that statement. That meant Gibbs wasn’t planning to keep him. Gibbs, who he as ready to except as his master was still planning on taking him back and handing him over to a total stranger, someone who could be a masochist or a total loon. No way in hell am I going to allow that. I will do what ever it takes to make him reconsider that choice. I will make him accept me or die trying.

“Step closer.” Tony’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Gibbs’ voice close behind him. Tony didn’t move right away. He just stood there, his eyes roaming up and down the monstrosity that stood before him. Gibbs’ placed his hand on Tony’s lower back and gave a slight push. “That was not a request, boy.”

Tony knew now that the needy and lustful Gibbs of that morning was gone and had been replaced by the slave training bastard from before and he felt the fear begin to rise in his chest. Despite his trepidation, Tony stepped up until his naked chest touched the center of the wooden X. Gibbs immediately shackled his wrists and ankles so Tony was completely immobilized. Tony felt his heart rate speed up and his legs were trembling but he tried to control his anxiety. From behind him, Tony heard Gibbs moving around, opening and closing a drawer, and then silence. Tony was startled when Gibbs was suddenly directly behind him, his mouth close to Tony’s ear.

“There are actually two kinds of uses for these items, and you’re about to learn about the second one.” Gibbs dropped something on the floor and then stepped around the X so Tony could see him. He stood in front of Tony holding a flogger in his hand. It had what looked like small metal balls tied at the end of each leather strip. “All the things in this room can also be used for punishment.” Gibbs slapped the flogger in the palm of his other hand. “That, slave, is what they are being used for tonight.”

“P-punishment, why?” Tony’s breathing sped up as his fear increased with each slap of the leather against Gibbs’ palm.

Gibbs’ hand stilled, his eyes stone cold as he stepped closer to the bound slave. “You didn’t think I would just let your attempted escape slide did you?” Gibb’s voice was harsh and angry. “You almost got yourself killed with that stupid stunt, and I won’t tolerate that.” Gibbs realized his statement may have let Tony know his true feelings, so he quickly stepped back and looked away from Tony’s fearful eyes. “You also removed your butt plug without my permission. You were told there would be consequences if you did that.” Gibbs held up the flogger, swinging the leather strips back and forth. “Once you have been whipped for the escape, I will punish you for removing the plug.”

Tony tried to mentally prepare himself for the pain that was about to come. He remembered the paddle from the first punishment he had received from Gibbs. Being chained over the table while Gibbs paddled his ass raw had been terrifying but Tony had to admit it was also kind of erotic. Was he into this bondage and pain play Gibbs talked about? Tony was concentrating so hard he never noticed when Gibbs walked behind him, not until the first blow hit him square in the back. Tony cried out more from shock and fear than from pain as the second strike hit and then the third.

Gibbs gut clenched when Tony cried out with each snap of his wrist. He would give anything not to inflict pain on his boy and came close to halting it all, but he knew he couldn’t. The punishment had to be completed. If not, then everything he had accomplished would be lost. Tony had to understand he had to obey, that he could not - he would not - put himself in danger again. His body was no longer his to do with as he wanted.

After a while Tony’s cries died down as his skin began to tingle more than hurt, and then the blows ended. Tony took a deep breath to try and calm himself but before he could exhale another blow landed and with this one there was most definitely pain. Tony cried out again, only louder, and his back arched with the stinging blow. Tony tried to steel himself against the next blow, but that one hurt even more than the last and he couldn’t hold in his cries.

Tony was horrified to realize that his cock was actually getting harder with each consecutive blow. He had never found pain to be a turn on before, why would he now? Could he actually be getting off on the pain? Tony’s whole body shook with arousal as the blows ended and he slumped, exhausted and overwhelmed by the conflicting feelings that coursed through him. If he hadn’t been secured by the restraints he surely would have fallen to the floor.

Gibbs walked around to the front of the X, searching Tony’s face for any signs of distress. What he saw not only surprised him, but pleased him as well. Tony’s chin rested in the junction of the X, his head laying against the smooth wood, his eyes glazed over, opened to just a slit. The lower section of the X perfectly framed Tony’s groin and his erection was sticking straight out in front of him. Gibbs smiled at what he saw and immediately visited the dresser once again.

Stepping back in front of Tony, Gibbs leaned in close to whisper in Tony’s ear, his warm breath causing the slave to shiver with desire. “Well, it turns out my punishment wasn’t a punishment after all,” Gibbs softly spoke as he wrapped his hand around Tony’s jutting cock and began a slow steady stroke. The deep moan that came from Tony sent a jolt of electricity straight to Gibbs’ groin. “It appears you enjoyed your flogging a bit too much. Now, we can’t have that, can we?”

Tony felt his orgasm building as Gibbs continued stroking his hard cock. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer and he prayed Gibbs would give him his release. He knew that wasn’t going to happen when he heard “we can’t have that, can we” and then he felt the familiar feeling of a cock ring being snapped at the base of his fully engorged erection. This time the sound he made was more of a painful groan. “No, please,” Tony whined as Gibbs’ hands left his penis.

Gibbs gave a slight chuckle when he heard Tony groan and then took a step closer. He took both of Tony’s nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and rolled them gently. “Now, shall we continue on to the next part of your punishment?” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “You removed the butt plug after I told you not to. That kind of disobedience means punishment.” Gibbs inserted his tongue into Tony’s ear as he pinched and then twisted his nipples, causing Tony to cry out in a combination of pleasure and pain.

Gibbs returned to the back side and stood for a moment just looking at Tony and admiring his handiwork. Seeing the red lash marks against Tony’s tanned skin caused Gibbs’ hands to itch with desire. The need to touch, to run his hands over the marks were more than Gibbs could bear. Gibbs reached out and laid his hands on Tony’s tender skin, his fingers tracing each red mark as Tony’s back arched away from the touch and another moan escaped his lips. “You know, slave, you’re extremely lucky,” Gibbs taunted as his finger began massaging the skin, causing Tony to squirm. “Had we been back in DC and you had been with your new master, your escape attempt could have been punished much more severely. You could have easily been executed if the courts saw fit. At the very least your owner would have the right to take a bullwhip to your back until every ounce of skin had been filleted from your body.” Gibbs hands travelled down until his fingers were just above Tony’s ass. “But I took into account the fact that my losing control may have contributed to your rash decision, so I chose to use the flogger instead.”

Gibbs knelt down, his hands squeezing those perfectly round globes of Tony’s ass. “Now, shall we take care of the butt plug issue?” Gibbs reached for Tony’s balls and gave them a squeeze, making Tony’s hips lurch forward as he gasped in shock. Gibbs then parted Tony’s ass cheeks. Seeing that pink puckered rosebud before him caused Gibbs to catch his breath. He fought the desire to slam his now erect cock into that opening and instead leaned forward, swiping his tongue across it.

Tony felt his cheeks being parted and steeled himself for the intrusion he knew was coming, what he got was totally unexpected. When that wet tongue swiped across his opening, his hips thrust forward involuntarily, his breath caught in his throat. Tony could feel Gibbs lick around, then over, then around again, working back and forth until Tony’s hips were thrusting frantically, his ability to stop beyond his control. Only a sharp slap to his already sore ass and a growl of, “Stop now,” gave him the power over his body to stop. When Gibbs’ tongue pushed into his tight channel, Tony knew he was going to lose his mind as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Gibbs felt Tony stiffen as a scream ripped from his throat, but he continued to push his way in with his tongue. When he retracted it and then pushed back in, fucking Tony with his tongue, he could hear Tony’s soft voice over and over again, “Ohgodohgodohgod.”

Gibbs pulled back, giving Tony a chance to breathe. Keeping one hand on Tony’s sweaty skin, Gibbs retrieved the items he had dropped on the floor earlier. Covering his fingers with lube, Gibbs entered Tony’s hot passage with one finger. Thrusting in and out a few times, he soon followed with two and then three fingers. Tony was making those mewling sounds that Gibbs loved to hear and it spurred him on. When he added a fourth finger, Tony began to whimper in pain as the burning in his passage increased. When Gibbs bent his fingers inside, putting pressure on his sweet spot, Tony’s whimper became a cry of pure pleasure. Gibbs removed his fingers and Tony’s body slumped, his breathing coming in heavy pants.

Gibbs picked up the last item on the floor and coated it with lube. He then parted Tony’s cheeks again, positioned it against Tony’s opening and gently pushed until it slid past the tight muscle.

Tony groaned as he was breached but soon cried out as he was stretched. “Stop! Please, it hurts. No more, God, please stop!”

“Relax and take a deep breath.” Gibbs rubbed soothing circles on Tony’s lower back to try and calm him. “It won’t hurt as much if you relax. Slow your breathing and relax your muscles.”

“It’s too big.” Tony really didn’t care if he sounded like a whiny child, he wanted this stopped. “I can’t, I can’t…”

“You can and you will,” Gibbs voice was stern and commanding. “I normally would have started with the small plug like before, but we lost time, almost two weeks.” Gibbs twisted the plug and then pushed it further in. “I have no choice; I have to use the middle size. Tomorrow I’ll have to change it over for the larger size.”

“No!” Tony shouted as he tried to pull away but had no place to go. “You’ll tear me apart. I can’t take this one, let alone a larger one.”

“You won’t have a choice.” There was a bit of regret in Gibbs’ voice as he explained what would be happening. “After you wear the largest size for a day…Well, let’s just say I’m bigger than any plug you could wear.” With that statement Gibbs pushed it the rest of the way in and seated the plug flush with Tony’s body.

Gibbs released Tony’s ankles from the leather cuffs and then stood upright so he could massage Tony’s shoulders. Gibbs could feel Tony’s body tremble beneath his hands. “Breathe, Tony, breathe slowly in and out.” Gibbs released Tony’s wrists and held on as he fell limply into his arms. Pulling one of Tony’s arms across his shoulder, Gibbs turned towards the door. His plan was to take Tony to his room, sit him on the bed and release the cock ring. Once Tony had his orgasm, Gibbs figured he’d be asleep in a matter of minutes.

That was his plan, until he saw the chains hanging from the ceiling. His head was telling him he should stick to his plan and take Tony out of the training room, but his dick had other ideas and made its presence known by twitching violently. Tapping down that desire, Gibbs took another step closer to the door, but his eyes locked on those chains. To make matters worse, his penis was demanding to be freed by tenting his sweat pants in a spectacular way. Before Gibbs even realized what he was doing, Tony had been shackled on the chains suspended from the ceiling and he was making another trip to the dresser.

Gibbs was smiling when he returned to Tony. He loved what he was seeing; Tony stood before him, his arms stretched above him in the shackles. The cock ring was securely encased around his hard dick; his eyes were barely open and glazed over. Gibbs’ own member twitched and swelled just that much more at the sight. Gibbs stood in front of Tony and raked his fingers through his hair. Gibbs heard Tony sigh deeply at his touch.

“You handled your punishment quite well, boy,” Gibbs spoke calmly. “So now we can play for a while.” Gibbs gripped the base of Tony’s cock to keep him from cumming while he removed the cock ring, only to immediately replace it with a thicker, brightly colored one, and Tony whimpered. Gibbs then ran his fingers up Tony’s ribs; rubbing over first one nipple then the other, making Tony squirm. Gibbs pinched each nipple until they became hard, brown pebbles. He then reached in his sweatpants pocket and pulled out two items. One by one he clamped them on each of Tony’s nipples and Tony cried out in reaction. Gibbs placed his finger under Tony’s chin and raised his head so he had to look Gibbs in the eye. “Let the games begin.” Gibbs smirked as he reached out and pushed a button on first the cock ring and then each of the two nipple clamps, laughing out loud when Tony gasp and jerked when all three began to vibrate.

Tony’s body was so over-stimulated he could barely breathe. His brain didn’t seem able to process anything but the overwhelming sensations coming from his nipples and his penis. God, he need to cum so badly. He swore if he didn’t cum soon he would not come out of this with his brain intact. His vision was blurry, but he could see Gibbs hold up another ‘toy’, his smile becoming an almost evil smirk as he whispered, “You’re going to thoroughly enjoy this.” In Gibbs’ hand he held a metal handle with a small metal wheel with spikes on it. Tony couldn’t help but think about how much it reminded him of the spurs Nick Barkley wore on that western he use to watch when he was a kid. Big Valley, that was the name, Tony thought to himself. Then Tony lost all ability to think.

Gibbs heart began to race at the way Tony looked at him as he held up the pinwheel. He had seen it used in a BDSM club one of his ex-wives dragged him too and he had been intrigued, to say the least. He remembered how a young man on display had responded when his Dom had used it on him and Gibbs couldn’t wait to see how Tony would react. He had to be very careful as he didn’t want to cause any injury and the wheel’s spikes were very sharp. Starting at the base of Tony’s cock, Gibbs slowly ran the wheel up the underside, stopping just before the tip of his cock. Tony gasped and Gibbs repeated the action, three more times, on the top and then along both sides and Tony moaned and shivered with each pass. Then Gibbs ran it over the tip, making sure to dip into the slit at the top and Tony cried out, throwing his head back, his entire body shaking. Gibbs’ own cock twitched and gave a small squirt of precum at the sight.

No longer able to control his lust, Gibbs ripped off his T-shirt and yanked down his sweatpants, kicking them across the room, and stood naked in front of Tony. Taking hold of Tony's head, Gibbs encouraged his slave to suckle on his nipples, careful not to put too much strain on the young man's shoulders. There was just enough leeway in the chains for Tony to reach Gibbs' chest with his mouth. Gibbs felt a thrill when Tony’s tongue flicked out and tickled his nipples before he sucked one into his mouth. Tony teased the erect nub with his teeth, making Gibbs moan at the sensation. He then moved Tony’s head to his other nipple and Tony gave that one the same treatment. He then let his head go, relieving the strain on Tony’s shoulders as he allowed him to straighten up.

Gibbs stepped right up to Tony, brushing his own erection against Tony’s. He wrapped his hand around both of their cocks and began a long, slow stroke. “Oh, God, what is it about you that I can’t stay away from?” Gibbs moaned in Tony’s ear, “The things I could teach you…the things I could do to you. I could send you flying so high with such pleasure, you’d never want to come back down.” Gibbs smiled with gratification that he could make Tony moan and shiver. “If only you could belong to me…”

“I-I could,” Tony whispered his mouth so dry he could barely speak. “I could be yours, Master. I want to be yours.”

Gibbs groaned at Tony’s whisper and what little control he had shattered. Dropping to his knees, he swallowed Tony’s cock in one gulp and Tony screamed with need and desire. “Oh, God, please, Master, please, may I cum? I have to cum. I’m going to die if I don’t cum!”

Gibbs opened his mouth wide, letting Tony’s cock slip down his throat, and then released the cock ring. Tony’s orgasm ripped through him like a freight train as he screamed out his completion. When Tony’s last bit of semen dripped into Gibbs’ throat, Tony’s body went slack and he hung from the ceiling chains.

Gibbs licked Tony’s cock clean, and then licked his lips. He loved Tony’s taste and couldn’t get enough. Gibbs’ own orgasm followed as soon as he stood in front of Tony, his semen spraying with such force that it hit Tony in the face and dripped down onto his chest. Recovering from his unbelievable orgasm, Gibbs realized Tony was hanging limply from the overhead chains, unconscious, or so he thought. Unhooking Tony’s wrists, Gibbs allowed him to fall into his arms as he carefully laid him across his lap. Gibbs gently ran his fingers through Tony’s hair as he quietly spoke. “I wish I could take you for myself but that can never be. I could never have you the way I would want to have you. To have you be willingly submissive to me.”

Tony lay perfectly still, not wanting Gibbs to know he could hear every word.

“You have no idea the times I’ve dreamed and fantasized about you dropping to you knees and sucking my cock until I scream your name, or of me throwing you over the kitchen counter and then burying my cock inside you as I pound you into oblivion. But, after what I’ve done to you, and still have to do to you during the rest of your training, you will never willingly come to me, and I wouldn’t want you any other way. Even if you would willingly submit to me, I’m no good for you. You already know what a bastard I am, and I would only ruin your life and you’ve already had enough bad things happen to you. You don’t need me making it worse.”

Tony felt Gibbs pick him up and begin to carry him down the hall. As he slowly slipped into sleep his mind ran over everything Gibbs said. Now he knew just what he had to do to prove to Gibbs that he could be, and would be, the perfect master for him.
Chapter End Notes:
Warning: Bondage and punishment