- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony puts his plan into action but Gibbs resists
Chapter 25

Tony awoke to find himself back in Gibbs’ bed, every inch of his body aching. He couldn’t remember, at first, how he had gotten there, nor did he understand why. He had spent his recovery, after his failed escape attempt, alone in Gibbs’ bed, but as soon as he was declared fit, he was sent back to his own room and his own bed. At least I wasn’t chained to the bottom of Gibbs’ bed on that damn mattress again.

When he tried to turn over, the pain in his back and butt suddenly brought back the memories of the night before. Gibbs shackling him to the St. Andrews’ cross and then flogging him was bad enough, but worst of all was remembering his dick getting harder and harder with each slap of the leather to his body. God, just thinking about it made his cock twitch. Then, when Gibbs’ tongue touched his…Tony moaned at the thought, his cock now hard as a rock.

Tony swung his feet off the bed, but when he sat up, the butt plug had been pushed deeper inside of him, hitting his prostate. He cried out, without warning, as precum shot out of his penis. He fought to control his breathing as the door opened up to reveal Gibbs watching him.

“You okay?” Gibbs asked as he stepped into the room.

Tony nodded as he cast his eyes down to his lap, his hands quickly covering his raging hard-on. “Just sore, I’ll live.”

Gibbs returned the nod and then took a step closer. “Stand up and lean over. Put your hands on the bed.”

“What?” Tony’s head shot up. “Why?”

“Slaves do not have the right to ask why? Now do as I say!” Gibbs snapped. Gibbs saw confusion and then fear cross Tony’s face before he hesitantly stood and turned to the bed, leaning on his hands.

When Gibbs kicked his legs wider apart, Tony felt totally exposed. His ass was now sticking up in the air, open for anything Gibbs wanted to do to him, and his gut clenched in fear.

Gibbs felt Tony jump when he laid his hand on his lower back. “When I tell you to, bear down.” Gibbs saw Tony glance back in concern and then look forward again, never saying a word. “I’m going to remove the butt plug so you can take your shower and…anything else you need to do before breakfast. After we eat, I’ll insert the next one, which you will wear until morning.”

Tony began to tremble when he heard Gibbs’ plan. He was already sore from the combination of the one he had in and Gibbs’ damn flogging and now Gibbs wanted to shove an even bigger one up his ass. Tony jerked when he felt Gibbs fingers grab the flange at his opening.

Gibbs tightened his grip on the flange of the butt plug when he felt Tony jerk, and placed his hand more firmly on Tony’s lower back. “Take a deep breath and then bear down.” Gibbs twisted the plug and pulled when he felt Tony bear down, Tony letting out a small cry when it was removed. Gibbs rubbed smoothing circles on Tony’s lower back, waiting for his body to adjust. “You got thirty minutes to shower and get to breakfast.” Gibbs slapped Tony on his already sore ass and then headed for the door, calling over his shoulder. “Get it in gear, clocks ticking.”

***NCIS***

Tony stood in the shower, his hands braced against the wall, his head hanging down as he let the hot water run over his body, the tension in his muscles slowly releasing. His mind was a jumble trying to figure out what he could do to turn Gibbs’ thought around, so Gibbs would embrace the idea of becoming his master.

You will never willingly come to me, and I wouldn’t want you any other way. Gibbs’ words kept running through Tony’s mind. How was he ever going prove to the man he was wrong? Loud banging on the door and a shout of, “Ten minutes, move that ass of yours,” interrupted Tony’s thoughts and he quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. After using the towel to dry his hair, Tony started to wrap it around his waist so he could fix his hair when a thought struck him like a lightbulb going off above his head. A large smile slowly grew on his face as a plan began to form.

***NCIS***

Tony wasted no time cleaning up while Gibbs sat and drank yet another cup of coffee. If his plan was going to work, he needed to be completely finished with his chores and in position by the time Gibbs finished his shower. Tony rinsed the last dish and placed it in the drainer just as Gibbs dropped his coffee cup in the water.

“I’m heading for the shower.” Gibbs watched Tony nod his head as he washed the coffee cup. “We’ll complete the next step of your training when I’m through.”

Tony froze for a moment when he heard Gibbs’ statement, the idea of having the butt plug reinserted was unpleasant enough, but remembering that this plug would be even bigger than the last one… the thought frightened him more than he was willing to admit. “Yes, Master.” Tony was pleased when he saw a surprised look cross Gibbs’ face before it quickly disappeared.

“Fine,” Gibbs shot back as he headed for his room. “I’ll come get you when I’m through.”

Tony smiled to himself as he began to put the dishes away. He was waiting for one thing, for one sound that would signal the start of his plan, and there it was. Upon hearing Gibbs’ bedroom door shut, Tony took action. He had maybe fifteen minutes to get everything done and in place and that time started now. It was times like this that he was glad Gibbs kept him naked 24/7.

***NCIS***

Gibbs stepped out of the shower and grabbed his towel. He had spent longer in there than he had planned, his mind betraying him at every turn. Fifteen minutes, that was the average time it took him to complete his morning shower, including shaving. He was now going on twenty-five minutes, because he had to jerk off in the shower. His mind wouldn’t stop thinking about Tony’s naked body hanging from those damn chains and just remembering about dropping to his knees and sucking Tony off, as his slave’s body trembled from the vibrators, had him rock hard.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, Gibbs opened the door to his ensuite bathroom and stepped into his room, stopping dead at the sight before him. There, in front of him, sitting with his bent legs on an over-sized pillow, was Tony. His head hung down and his hands were folded in his lap, and Gibbs felt his cock stir. “What are you doing in here, boy?” Gibbs took a couple of steps closer.

Tony slowly raised his head, making eye contact with the man standing in front of him. “I’ve come to service my master.” Tony saw the front of the towel begin to move, and knew Gibbs was becoming aroused. “My I please you, Master?” Tony raised himself up onto his knees and reached for the towel, only to have his wrists gripped and held. Tony looked up at Gibbs’ confused face. “Please, may I service you, Master?”

Gibbs slowly released Tony’s wrists and dropped his hands to his sides as Tony loosened the towel and let it fall to the floor. Gibbs had a full erection now, a small pearl of precum hanging off the tip. He watched as Tony moistened his lips and then tentatively licked at the drop. Gibbs closed his eyes in ecstasy.

Tony tasted Gibbs on his tongue, his stomach flipping at first and he feared he would become sick. Fighting back his first instinct to flee Tony took hold of Gibbs’ cock and moved it up, out of the way. He then sucked one of Gibbs’ balls into his mouth, rolling it around, before taking the other one into his mouth. Tony shivered when he heard Gibbs’ moans of pleasure, and he felt himself getting hard. Tony then licked up the full length of the underside of Gibbs’ penis, his eyes locking on the slit at the tip.

Glancing up, he saw Gibbs’ eyes were still closed, and he smiled. Things were going just as he planned, now to seal the deal. Opening his mouth, Tony wrapped his lips around the tip and began to suck. His one hand was stroking Gibbs’ length slowly, while his other hand massaged Gibbs’ balls, and Tony felt Gibbs’ hips jerk as his moans grew louder. Tony began bobbing up and down on Gibbs’ cock, taking more and more into his mouth with each downward thrust.

Gibbs’ mind was spinning, trying to figure out what was going on, besides the obvious. Tony was kneeling at his feet and willingly giving him a blowjob, and God, what a blowjob. Why, what brought this on all of a sudden? Why would he willingly come to him now? Gibbs felt his dick hit the back of Tony’s throat and he shivered, his mind no longer capable of organized thought.

Tony pulled back when he felt Gibbs shake, sucking on just the tip again. He could tell Gibbs was fighting to keep control, and that was just what he didn’t want. He wanted to push Gibbs over the edge, to show him he could be the perfect slave for him, so push he did. Tony alternated sucking and running his tongue around and over the tip, moving away each time Gibbs tried to push deeper into his mouth. He could tell he was driving Gibbs to the very edge by the reactions he could feel in the man’s tense body, and he knew the minute Gibbs lost his battle for control.

Gibbs felt as tight as an over-wound watch, his body trembling with need and desire. Having Tony’s mouth on his cock was a dream he never thought he would see fulfilled. When Tony withdrew that incredible mouth to concentrate on just the tip of his penis, and no matter how hard he tried to get his cock deeper into that warm, inviting throat, he was denied, Gibbs finally lost the thin hold he had on his control.

Letting loose with an almost animalistic scream, Gibbs grabbed two hands’ full of Tony’s hair, holding him in place as he thrust his painfully hard cock down Tony’s throat, causing him to gag against the sudden, frantic intrusion. Pulling back just a bit, to allow Tony to catch his breath, Gibbs plunged back in. When Tony adjusted and did not gag this time, Gibbs began thrusting in and out, fucking Tony’s mouth with all the pent up frustration that had been building up inside him.

Feeling that familiar tingle in the base of his spine, and his balls begin to draw up, Gibbs knew he was about to explode. Shoving his cock as far down Tony’s throat as he could, Gibbs threw his head back, shutting his eyes tightly as yelled out his completion with a primal sounding scream. The feel of Tony swallowing around his cock, knowing that he was trying to take in all that Gibbs had to offer was an absolute turn-on for him.
Breathing heavily, Gibbs slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the man still kneeling at his feet as he methodically licked Gibbs’ cock and balls clean. Tony sat back on his legs, looking up into Gibbs’ blue eyes, and used his finger to scoop the semen that was running down his chin, into his mouth before licking his lips. Seeing that was so erotic, so hot that Gibbs felt the slim control he had just regained slip and fall away.

Grabbing Tony by both upper arms and lifting him off the floor, Gibbs threw him onto the bed and immediately crawled up his body. He latched his mouth onto Tony’s, his tongue thrusting inside searching for any last drop of himself on Tony’s tongue. Tasting the mixture of his own semen with the taste of what is uniquely Tony made Gibbs cock immediately hard again. Jesus, I didn’t have that kind of recover time when I was a teenager, let alone at this age.

Gibbs felt Tony shiver beneath him as he broke the kiss and latched onto his neck, sucking and biting to mark his boy. He thrust his hips, rubbing his cock against Tony’s extremely sensitive one. Hearing Tony’s moans and feeling him thrusting back only added fuel to Gibbs’ fire. He had to have Tony, now. Forcing Tony’s legs apart, Gibbs positioned himself between them and lined up with Tony’s entrance, the image of his cock buried deeply inside Tony’s ass so strong he had to fight not to cum right now. He saw fear fill Tony’s eyes, but he just couldn’t bring himself to care. He wanted Tony. No, he needed Tony and he was taking him.

Tony felt his fear building, closing off his throat, and he swore he was going to choke. He swallowed down that fear, a feeling of resignation taking over. This was the one thing he had feared since hearing the word slave his first day here, he was about to be raped, but could he truly call it rape? This was what he was after, wasn’t it, when he knelt in front of Gibbs’ bathroom door? When he took Gibbs’ cock into his mouth? He wanted him to lose control, to take him and make him his slave. By pushing him too far, he had known that Gibbs would be unable to hold back, that he would fuck him without hesitation, without preparation or lube and by doing that he would legally be Gibbs’ property. At least that is what Gibbs told him that first day, but was that truly what he wanted? Tony closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable.

He felt Gibbs’ hands under the pillow he had his head on, felt the tip of Gibbs’ cock rubbing against his entrance and Tony held his breath and waited for the pain he knew was coming. When Gibbs’ body suddenly stilled, and he heard a gasp, Tony opened his eyes. Gibbs still lay on top, hovering over him, staring at the hard object grasp in his tight fist. He watched Gibbs’ eyes, dilated and glazed with lust, suddenly clear. The look on his face went from a man in need to the bastard slave trainer Tony hated. Gibbs pushed himself off Tony and lay beside him.

Tony was confused, to say the least. What the hell just happened? It was all going according to his plan. He had only needed another minute, and his life, as it is, would have been set. What had stopped the man from taking him, making him his own property? Why?

Gibbs schooled his features, making very sure he showed no emotion, despite the fact that his heart was beating out of his chest.
He couldn’t believe what he had almost done. One more minute and he would have destroyed this man’s life. The hell Tony had already been through was as bad as Gibbs could ever imagine, the last thing he needed was to add a bastard like him to the mix. Thank God he had come to his senses in time.

“I’m impressed, boy. You are becoming quite the obedient slave.” Gibbs rubbed his calloused hand over Tony’s chest, his thumb flicking each nipple as it passed over. “You serviced me well, Slave, and for that you deserve a reward.” Gibbs moved until he was sitting between Tony’s legs, and dropped the butt plug in his hand onto the bed. He saw a look of anticipation cross Tony’s face. Wrapping his hand around Tony’s fully erect cock, Gibbs began a slow and steady stroke. Tony gasped and then moaned, and Gibbs finally smiled. He flipped the cap on the lube and squirted some on his fingers. Inserting one lubed finger, Gibbs realized Tony was still fairly loose from the previous days butt plug. This will make it much easier for Tony.

Gibbs immediately added a second then a third finger, Tony crying out with each insertion. He was pleased when Tony actually began to push back against his fingers. When Gibbs felt he had lubed and stretched the man enough, he removed his fingers, his smile growing a bit when Tony groaned at the loss. Speeding up the hand he had wrapped around Tony’s weeping cock, Gibbs added some lube to the plug he had dropped on the bed, making sure it was fully coated. Gibbs rubbed the item against Tony’s puckered entrance and when Tony pushed back Gibbs pushed inside.

Tony’s entire body tingled with pleasure. He’d had a number of hand jobs from some of the most beautiful women around, but none of those compared to what he was feeling right now. He could feel his orgasm building, and it was going to be amazing. When he felt something rubbing against his opening, he mentally prepared himself to be taken. He knew it would be rough, animalistic, but that was what he wanted, wasn’t it? Or was it?

Tony was as ready as he was ever going to be, he might as well get it over with. He knew the initial penetration would be the worst and he was ready for it. With that thought he pushed back, but was shocked when the penetration wasn’t from what he was expecting. This most definitely was not Gibbs’ cock; this was hard, cold and felt very large. His mind frantically tried to figure out what was happening, and he realized he was so wrong. Gibbs wasn’t taking him, making him his own property. Gibbs had stretched and lubed him, which could mean only one thing; he was inserting the damn large butt plug. Gibbs was continuing his training, training him to be someone else’s slave. He had failed. As the butt plug worked its way into his tight passage and was quickly seated flush against his ass, Tony felt the tears begin to slide down the sides of his face.

Gibbs made sure the plug was settled against Tony’s ass before returning his attention to the man’s cock. Lying beside Tony, Gibbs rubbed his thumb over the tip and gave Tony’s cock and slight twist. Seeing Tony shiver at the sensation, Gibbs repeated the process, making his strokes faster and harder with each pass. “Time for your reward, boy,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “Cum for me, slave, cum for your master.” Gibbs heard a scream as Tony’s semen sprayed over his stomach and chest. Gibbs continued to milk Tony’s overly sensitive cock as he moaned through his completion.

Gibbs wiped his semen-covered hand on the bedding and noticed the tears streaming from Tony’s eyes. “I know the plug hurts, Tony, but you will adjust to it like you did the last one. It’s the only way to keep from damaging you when I…during your last training session.” Gibbs watched Tony turn his face away and knew he was angry about the butt plug. “We have to be careful; we can’t give you to your new owner damaged, can we?”

“That wouldn’t matter if I was yours, would it?” Tony whispered.

“No, it wouldn’t, but you aren’t mine.” Gibbs looked away and stared at the wall. “And you never will be.”

Tony turned on his side, away from Gibbs and continued to cry.