- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The final training session begins
Chapter 26

Tony waited for Gibbs to leave before returning to his own room. He spent the rest of the day there, refusing to come out even for meals. He couldn’t believe what had happened. He had it all planned out, it was perfect. What the hell happened? What had he done wrong?

Sitting in the middle of the bed, Tony kept going over his encounter with Gibbs that morning. He had done just what Gibbs wanted, hadn’t he? He had gone to him willingly, serviced him like a good little slave. Tony could feel a pain start to build in his chest when he thought about what had happened. He was heartbroken. Heartbroken! Jesus, what was he, some kind of pussy? Was it truly so devastating that the bastard slave trainer hadn’t raped him? Was he insane?

Tony felt the pain in his chest change into an angry ball in his gut. He had done what Gibbs had said he wanted, damn it, and Gibbs was going to get what he wanted in the end. He had given up any and all hope when his plans had gone so horribly wrong, but DiNozzos do not give up. If Gibbs was surprised by his actions before, he ain’t seen nothing yet.

***NCIS***

Gibbs sat at the dining table drinking yet another cup of coffee. He had quit counting the number of cups after the sixth one. He couldn’t believe the way this day had gone. Finding Tony outside his bathroom, on his knees, wanting to service him was one thing, but when Tony wrapped those awesome lips around his cock. God, that was one of his best wet dreams come true. Then he almost blew the whole thing because he couldn’t maintain his control. Thank God he found that butt plug under that pillow. It had helped pull him out of his sexual frenzy and back into the real world.

Now Tony was pissed with him and was pouting in his room. Gibbs knew Tony hated the butt plugs and didn’t want them used, but that was not his choice. It was the best way to prepare him for the final stage of his training. Without it, without that pre-stretching, he could be severely damaged. Didn’t he understand that? Well, Gibbs would let him sulk for the rest of today, but come morning things are going to change.

***NCIS***

The next morning started out much like the morning before. Tony awoke to Gibbs walking into his room and ordering him to get up. Tony had flinched when Gibbs removed the hated butt plug and sent him to the shower. After breakfast, while Tony cleaned up the kitchen, Gibbs headed for the shower. Gibbs knew after what he had done, or had almost done, that he would not be lucky enough to have Tony waiting to greet him like the day before. Imagine his surprise when he opened the bathroom door to find Tony once again kneeling on a pillow, ready to service him.

Gibbs did not want to risk the very tenuous hold he had on his control when he was around this man, so he walked right past Tony and quickly pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Look back, he saw Tony had never moved, but the slump of his shoulders and his lowered head said loud and clear that he was very upset. Gibbs stood and watched Tony for another moment, not sure the best way to handle this, when a thought came to mind and a smile crossed his face.

“All right, up boy, we have things to do today.” When he saw no movement from Tony, Gibbs stepped up behind him and gave the back of his head a smack, pleased when he heard a yelp of surprise. “I’m not in the habit of repeating my orders to my slaves, now move!”

Tony rubbed the back of his head; the slap was unexpected, but not painful. He slowly rose from the pillow and turned around, his head still hanging down. “What is it you want of me, Master?”

Gibbs was taken back by the sound of defeat in Tony’s voice and knew he needed to change that. He was thrilled that Tony seemed to have finally turned around and accepted his fate, but if it was going to break the man before him, well that was what he had wanted to avoid from the start. Reaching into a drawer in his dresser, Gibbs tossed a towel to Tony. “Let’s go.” Gibbs turned and walked out the door.

Tony caught the towel thrown to him and realized it was for the beach. He heard the front door opening and then a call of, “Let’s get a move on, I haven’t got all day.” Swimming, Gibbs was taking him swimming? Jesus, the last thing he wanted to do was go swimming, but what choice did he have?

Following Gibbs out the door and to the pond, Tony stayed two steps behind, like all good slaves should. He watched as Gibbs stripped off his clothes and stood naked before him and he felt his cock twitch. Tony saw Gibbs smirk and knew he had seen that little dance of his cock and he turned away, embarrassed. When he heard the splash of the water, Tony quickly looked back as Gibbs head broke the surface.

“Let’s go, we’re doing laps today.” Gibbs bobbed up and down in the water waiting for Tony to join him. “Come on, boy, we haven’t had any real exercise since we got here. It’s about time.”

Laps! Was he kidding? The last thing he wanted to do was swim some damn laps. Jesus, the last time he was in the pond with Gibbs…wait a minute, maybe this would work in his favor. Well, now we’ll see if all that underwater training he did at summer camp when he was a kid was worth it.

Entering the water, Tony began to playfully swim around Gibbs, diving under the water and then popping up behind him. He pinched Gibbs on the ass, immediately diving underwater again as Gibbs yelped and turned around. He repeated the game, pinching and then diving again, only this time when he came to the surface Gibbs was ready for him.

Gibbs grasped Tony’s wrists as he jumped out of the water and held them over his head. “Enough,” Gibbs growled, but he was fighting to keep the smirk off his face. “We aren’t here to play, were here for exercise.”

Tony smiled his mega-watt smile and Gibbs released his wrists. The minute he was free, he dove under again and even below the surface he could hear the shout. Falling back on his summer camp days, Tony swam until he was even with Gibbs’ groin. He could tell, even through the murky water, that Gibbs was becoming aroused and it was time to put his newest plan into action.

Wrapping his hand around the base of Gibbs’ cock, Tony drew its length into his mouth. Being under water prevented him from sucking in, but he could move up and down causing Gibbs’ penis to get hard. With his lungs screaming for oxygen, Tony hand held on tight when Gibbs’ hips jerked, trying to pull away.

Gibbs gasped and jerked his hips when he felt his dick grabbed and drawn into Tony’s mouth, and he felt himself immediately get hard. Oh God, what is with him lately? What was Tony after? As much as he enjoyed what was happening, he knew he couldn’t let it continue. Reaching under the water, Gibbs grabbed hold of both of Tony’s ears and pulled him up to the surface. Gibbs glared as he held Tony steady while he coughed and gasped for air. “I said enough.”

Tony straightened up and took a step back with a smirk on his face. Gibbs opened his mouth to instruct him to start swimming laps when Tony licked his lips in a very blatant lustful show. Gibbs just shook his head, “Out, now.” Seeing Tony’s look of complete confusion, Gibbs simply turned and walked out of the pond.

Tony hesitantly followed Gibbs back to the cabin, and sat with him in the deck chairs on the porch. They sat in awkward silence, Gibbs staring out over the pond and Tony stealing quick glances his way. After what seemed like ages to Tony, Gibbs finally spoke.

“I’m pleased that you seem to have embraced your new life.” Gibbs looked back and made eye contact with Tony. “But, you still have one major hurdle to face, one last training session to go through.”

Now Tony looked away, staring out over the pond. “I know.”

“That last session will happen today, and you need to prepare yourself.” Gibbs saw Tony nod, still not looking in his direction. “Talk to me, Tony. Tell me what is going on in that brain of yours.”

Hearing Gibbs use his first name surprised Tony and he looked back at him. “What do you want me to say?”

“What ever you’re thinking,” Gibbs responded, giving Tony his full attention. “I’m giving you the freedom to speak your mind. Take advantage of it.”

“All right.” Tony nodded and then hesitated before continuing. “Am I looking forward to…”

“Being raped?” Gibbs’ voice held no emotion.

“Don’t think I can really call it that anymore.” Tony glanced down at the deck, like he was trying to hide his shame. “You can’t really call it rape if you are a willing participant, can you?”

“And is that what you are, a willing participant?” Gibbs raised his eyebrow in disbelief. “Is this something you want?

“Well, let’s just say I have accepted the inevitable.” Tony gave a sad little smile.

“Even if it’s not what you want?”

Gibbs calm demeanor was beginning to grate on Tony’s nerves. “If I still had my old life, if I were still a free man, would I willingly lie down on the bed and spread my legs and tell you go at it? I highly doubt it.” Tony’s volume was louder than he had intended.

“Lifted,” Gibbs muttered.

“Huh, what?” Tony wasn’t sure what he had heard.

“Men don’t spread their legs, they lift them up?” Gibbs said in a matter-of-fact tone, “Except, since this is the first time you have ever been with a man, I’ll have you on your hands and knees.”

“No.” Tony stood and walked to the railing on the porch and lean on his hands.

“No?”

Tony turned to face Gibbs and leaned back against the railing. “I don’t want to be on my hands and knees. It will feel too much like…I want to look you in the eye while you…when we do it.”

“Why?” Gibbs stood and walked over to stand by Tony.

“I think it will help me get through it,” Tony whispered, his head hanging down. “If I can see your eyes, watch your face, it will help keep me calm. Please.”

Gibbs watched Tony for a moment, looking for any sign of deception. Not seeing any, Gibbs nodded and walked into the cabin.

Tony waited a moment longer and then followed Gibbs.

***NCIS***

Tony was sitting on the edge of Gibbs’ bed when the older man walked in the door, condoms and lube in his hand, and Tony felt his stomach flip in fear. Concentrating on keeping his breathing even and slow, Tony watched as Gibbs laid the items on the bed before sitting beside him. Tony immediately turned his head away, unable to look at Gibbs, until he felt the calloused hand cover his own. He could feel his heard pounding out of his chest when that hand enclosed around his own and he slowly turned back to look Gibbs in the eye. Tony was surprised to see concern and encouragement in those beautiful blue eyes.

“You’ll do just fine, Tony, if you just relax.” Gibbs spoke softly as if he were trying to calm down a skittish colt. “There is nothing to be afraid of. In fact, you may find it to be a very arousing experience.”

“I’d tell you you’re fucking nuts, but that wouldn’t help me, would it?” Tony gave a frightened smile before looking down at the floor. “What do you want me to do now?”

“As I said before, relax,” Gibbs said as he squeezed Tony’s hand in reassurance before leaning forward and gently kissing his lips. The kiss continued, deepening with each passing moment until Gibbs felt Tony relax against him. He gently laid Tony back on the bed and lay on top, his hands roaming and exploring Tony’s body.

When the need to breathe became too much, Gibbs broke the kiss, but his lips continued kissing the smooth skin beneath him. Gibbs traveled down Tony’s jaw line to his neck and onto his shoulder, biting down on the tender area between Tony’s shoulder and neck, taking pleasure in the sounds emanating from the man beneath him.

Lying beside Tony, Gibbs’ hand rubbed circles over Tony’s chest, rolling his nipples between thumb and forefinger teasing them into tight peaks. Tony moaned and arched into the sensation exploding over his chest, his entire body shivering. Gibbs kissed each nipple before moving on down, kissing each hip before bending Tony’s knees and pushing his legs back so that his feet sat on the bed, against his butt. He eased Tony’s knees apart until his legs were wide open.

Tony heard the tearing of the condom wrapper and his body tensed immediately. His heart began to beat faster as his stomach clenched in fear. He knew what was coming, but he truly didn’t know if he could go through with it. His fight or flight instinct was fighting to take control, control he wasn’t willing to relinquish.

Gibbs rolled the condom on his already hard cock and popped the lid on the lube. Coating his fingers, Gibbs looked up to see how Tony was handling things. He realized Tony had totally tensed up, his face pale with beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead. “Hey, don’t tense up now, just relax.”

“I-I’m trying.” Tony stuttered.

Gibbs wrapped his hand around Tony’s semi-erect cock and began a slow and steady stroke. Tony moaned as his back automatically arched, his hips jerking, and Gibbs smiled at the response. “That’s it; just feel the touch of my hand on your cock,” Gibbs whispered. “Relax and just concentrate on the feel of my hand.”

Tony slowly nodded his head and shivered at the wondrous sensation filling his dick. A low, drawn out moan filled the room.

With Tony now distracted, Gibbs pushed a lubed finger past Tony’s puckered opening. Moving his finger in and out, Gibbs realized that Tony was still well lubed and stretched from the butt plug he had removed earlier. Gibbs quickly inserted a second and then a third finger, scissoring back and forth, working them in and out until there was little resistance. Adding more lube, Gibbs gently slipped in a fourth finger and he heard Tony groan.

Tony reveled in the sensations filling his body. The stimulation caused by the calloused hand stroking his cock and those fingers thrusting in and out of his ass was becoming overwhelming. His moan grew in intensity as his entire body shivered from need, as he held on to Gibbs’ arms tightly. He began pushing back against the fingers filling his ass, trying to get them deeper. When a fourth was added he hissed from the burn of being stretched even further. God, he didn’t think he could take much more.

Once Gibbs determined that Tony was as stretched open as much as possible, he removed his fingers, smiling at the moan of loss. Covering his cock with a liberal amount of lube, Gibbs released Tony’s cock and leaned over him, capturing his mouth in a passionate kiss, a kiss that Tony eagerly returned, and that pleased him. When he broke the kiss, Gibbs looked into those amazing green eyes beneath him. He saw fear, but resignation, in those eyes and he thought about ending this here and now. However, the image filling his mind of his rock hard dick shoved up that tight ass as Tony cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure was too much to resist, so he lined his cock up and pushed.

Tony licked his kiss-swollen lips and looked into those incredible blue eyes of the man above him. He saw a look of lust and total need in Gibbs’ eyes and he felt his fear rising, fear he fought to push down and put behind him as he prepared himself for what he knew was coming. Feeling Gibbs’ cock enter him brought on a sense of apprehension. Tony shoved the knuckle of his first finger in his mouth the keep from screaming from the painful burn of being breeched and stretched. He tasted copper as he bit down hard on his knuckle and fought to keep quiet and stay calm, but he feared it was going to be a losing battle.

Gibbs felt the head of his cock slip past the tight ring of muscle and he moaned, “God, yes. So fucking tight.” He felt Tony’s muscle tense up, painfully squeezing his dick. Shifting his weight, Gibbs coated his hand with lube before gripping Tony’s hard cock, stroking slowly. “Relax, boy, your only making it harder on yourself.”

Tony moaned when Gibbs rubbed his thumb over the tip of his penis. He bit down harder on his knuckle and forced himself to take a deep breath as he felt Gibbs’ cock slip in deeper. Gripping the headboard with his other hand, Tony found the deep breaths were relaxing his muscles naturally, despite the burning pain in his ass. Gibbs finally bottomed out and Tony prayed the pain would soon end.

Gibbs enjoyed the feeling of his balls against Tony’s ass. He stayed still, allowing Tony to adjust to his size. Keeping the strokes to Tony’s cock slow and steady, Gibbs realized the tight muscles squeezing his dick were beginning to relax a bit. Leaning forward he whispered in Tony’s ear. “That’s it, boy, just breathe and relax. You’re doing fine.”

When Tony’s breathing seemed to even out, Gibbs slowing pulled out and then gently thrust back in. He heard Tony whimper and saw him bite down harder on his knuckle, a fleck of blood appearing on his lip. Gibbs reached up and pulled the knuckle from Tony’s mouth. “Look what you’ve done to yourself.” Gibbs ran his fingers through Tony’s hair in a soothing motion, pleased to hear a relaxed sigh in return.

Readjusting his weight, Gibbs started a slow and gentle rhythm of thrusting in and out, his own desire building to unbelievable heights. Tony’s whimpers of pain soon became moans of pleasure as the painful burn seemed to disappear, and Gibbs’ thrusts quickly became pleasant.

Then Gibbs changed his angle and hit a spot within Tony that caused a bright light to burst in front of Tony’s eyes and he screamed out, “Oh God!” He panted for breath as he tried to focus his eyes on Gibbs. “What the hell was that?” Gibbs simply smiled and Tony heard himself beg. “Again, please do that again.”

Gibbs sped up his thrusts, making sure he hit Tony’s prostate each and every time. Tony’s moans and cries grew louder and more intense each time his sweet spot was hit and Gibbs had to fight to keep himself in check. His hand on Tony’s cock tightened, the strokes becoming faster, jerky, and Tony’s back arch off the bed as a shiver ran through his body.

Tony thought that every one of his nerve endings was on fire, his body so overwhelmed with sensation. He had never felt anything like this before and didn’t know quite how to handle it. He shouldn’t be enjoying this, but God help him, he was. After the initial burn the penetration had turned to pure pleasure, too much pleasure and his body couldn’t handle much more. He was horrified when he heard someone begin to beg for more and then scream and he realized it was coming from him. He knew now that he had lost and that Gibbs had won. He was now a slave, Gibbs’ slave and he knew now he could never get enough of this man who now owned him body and soul.

Gibbs was sure that if he didn’t end this soon he would lose all control. Having the object of his desire under him, with his cock up that tight, hot ass, was everything he could ever or would ever want, especially when Tony started to scream.

“Oh God, yes! Take me, take me hard. I’m yours, I belong to you and only you! Take me, Master, please.”

Gibbs felt his balls pull up, that familiar tingle in the base of his spine - it was time. He thrust one last hard thrust and buried himself as deep inside Tony’s passage as he could get, his hand jerking Tony’s cock fast and hard. “Cum for me, slave, cum now!” Gibbs heard Tony scream out his completion, Tony’s hot semen hitting his stomach and covering Gibbs’ hand. Gibbs felt Tony’s ass muscles clamp down on his rock hard cock and it sent him over the edge, his vision graying out as his seed filled the condom. Gibbs collapsed onto Tony as he recovered from what had been an amazing orgasm. As his breathing began to slow he lifted up onto one elbow so he could check on Tony, and was surprised to find that the man was completely out of it. Running his fingers through Tony’s hair, Gibbs gently kissed his lips, his heart breaking at the thought that this man would soon be in someone else’s bed instead of his own.
Chapter End Notes:
The chapter you have been waiting for is here