- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs gives in to his overwhelming desires
Chapter 27

Gibbs woke with a start, not sure what had disturbed his sleep, until he heard the muttering beside him. He smiled when he saw Tony lying there in pretty much the same position he had been in after Gibbs had thoroughly fucked his ass. Tony’s cock was fully erect and laying against his stomach, a drop of precum gathering at the tip. It was obvious to Gibbs that Tony was dreaming, and from the way his hips were occasionally jerking and seeing his rock hard cock, it had to be pretty erotic.

Gibbs turned on his side and propped his head on one hand. He lay watching Tony, his own desire building as he stared at that beautiful, naked body before him. Gibbs could make out a few words amongst the mumbling coming from Tony, mostly words like, “God yes”, “Please more” and “Yes, right there.”

Gibbs’ heart rate increased the more he watched, as Tony began to squirm, his hand rubbing absently across his chest. When Tony suddenly flipped onto his side, Gibbs felt his heart skip a beat. Tony now laid facing away from Gibbs, his legs parted, leaving him open and vulnerable. Gibbs remained completely still, waiting to see if Tony would wake, but he appeared to settle back into sleep.

Gibbs’ hands itched to touch that tanned skin before him, but thought better of it. He was concerned that if he started he would never be able to stop. Before he knew what he was doing, his free hand was wrapped around his own hard cock and he was stroking slowly, his mind filled with images of Tony laying beneath him, his dick buried to the hilt in Tony’s ass.

He heard himself moan as the images grew hotter and hotter and he soon found his desire was beginning to take over, no matter how hard he fought against it. Gibbs had told himself that after the last training session he would not touch Tony again, the temptation was just too great, but he knew now that as strong and he was, he wasn’t strong enough to stay away from the man before him. The good news was, he could disguise his own desires as just another training session. After all, Tony will need to be made aware of all the different ways a master could take him, he reasoned.

Gibbs grabbed some lube and a condom and quickly rolled it on his hard cock. He scooted closer to Tony and, with slick fingers, he explored Tony’s ass until he found what he was looking for. Gibbs gently inserted one finger inside, smiling when Tony moaned and pushed back towards him. Finding that Tony was still well-lubed and stretched from their earlier training session, Gibbs lubed the condom, softly laid his hand on Tony’s hip and lined his cock up with Tony’s opening. With one swift push, Gibbs buried his cock to the hilt in Tony’s tight passage, his entire body trembling with pleasure.

***NCIS***

Tony lay on the bed with Gibbs’ naked body on top of him, their cocks rubbing together as Gibbs thrust back and forth. Tony wrapped his arms around Gibbs’ neck and drew him down, devouring his lips in a passionate kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance, a fight which Gibbs quickly won, forcing his tongue down Tony’s throat as his thrusts grew harder and faster.

Feeling the need to breathe, Tony finally broke the kiss, his heart pounding in his chest, the closer to orgasm he came. “Master, please,” he begged.

Gibbs’ fingers found Tony’s nipple, pinching and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. “Please what, boy? What is it you want?”

“I feel so…empty,” Tony answered, breathless. “Please, Master, take me and make me yours.”

“Tell me what you want, boy.” Gibbs twisted Tony’s nipple again, smiling at Tony’s cry of pleasure. “Say the words, slave, let me hear you say the words.”

Tony threw his head back and cried out. “Fuck me, Master, fuck me into the mattress, please.”

Gibbs pulled Tony’s legs over his shoulders and lined his cock up with Tony’s entrance. Leaning over, he whispered in Tony’s ear. “I’m going to fuck you so hard, you won’t be able to think let alone speak. Your ass, your body, your very soul is mine, slave, and only mine. You belong to me!” With that, Gibbs slammed home.

Tony’s eyes shot open and he gasp in shock as his hips jerked forward only to be held in place by a tight grip. “What the fuck…”

Gibbs pulled Tony back against him and growled menacingly. “Your master can take you anytime, anywhere, asleep, awake, in the shower, doing chores, when ever it pleases him. You can be washing my car or making my bed and your master can bend you over and slam into you. So you better get used to have a cock up your ass, slave.”

Tony pulled away just enough to be able to turn slightly, so he could see Gibbs, and he rubbed his thumb over Gibbs’ nipple until it was hard. He placed a soft kiss on Gibbs’ lips before responding, in a husky voice, “As long as it’s your cock, I’ll bend over anytime, anywhere.” Tony saw Gibbs’ pupils suddenly dilate with pure lust and Tony smiled with satisfaction. “Take me, Master, take me until my brain turns to mush and shoots out my cock.”

Hearing Tony’s declaration, Gibbs felt his cock grow even harder as his arousal grew. Having his cock buried in Tony’s ass was beyond incredible, it was literally a dream come true. Gibbs had had many sexual encounters, both male and female, but none of them could possibly compare to the man laying with him now.

He heard himself growl as he pulled his cock out until just the tip was inside and then he slammed back in. When Tony cried out, Gibbs lost all control. He began thrusting in and out hard and fast, animalistic sounds coming from deep in his throat as he took what he needed from Tony’s body. Deep in the back of his mind Gibbs kept telling himself this was wrong, that he needed to stop, but his body refused to cooperate. This was no training session; this was pure lust and his uncontrollable need to take what wasn’t his.

Gibbs’ mind suddenly processed that Tony had reached back and grabbed his hip and was trying to pull him closer, forcing his cock deeper into Tony’s passage, and it surprised him. It surprised him even more to hear Tony cry out, “Oh, God yes!” Tony’s cries only added to Gibbs’ arousal and he could no longer think. Reaching around, Gibbs grabbed Tony’s erect cock and matched his strokes with his thrusts, hard and fast and Tony cried out even louder.

Tony’s entire body trembled with overwhelming sensations. He’d never felt anything so…Jesus, he couldn’t even think of a word that described what was happening to him right at that moment. It’s not like he’d never had sex before. Lord, he’d had more sex than most men his age, but it had always been with female partners. If he’d known what sex with another man could be like, he would have batted for the other team a lot earlier. Then again, was this feeling filling his mind and body so intense because he was with a man, or because he was with this man? Would he have the same reaction to any man, or only this one?

Tony dug his fingers into Gibbs’ hip and pulled him as close as he could, causing the angle of Gibbs’ thrusts to change. Now, with every inward thrust, Gibbs’ cock hit his sweet spot and Tony heard himself screaming, “OhGodohGodohGod! Yes, take me, Master, take my body, my soul, I belong to you!”

Gibbs felt Tony’s cock grow harder in his hand and he knew Tony was close and wouldn’t last much longer. Licking up the back of Tony’s neck to his ear, Gibbs sucked hard on the lobe, his thrusts growing more and more erratic as he grew closer to orgasm. Gibbs stuck his tongue in Tony’s ear and felt him shiver. His hand stroking Tony’s cock tightened and sped up as he whispered in Tony’s ear. “Cum for my, boy, I want to feel your seed cover my hand. Cum now!”

Hearing his master’s command was all it took to push Tony over the edge. With a scream of “Master” on his lips, Tony’s orgasm shot through him, his semen covering not only Gibbs’ hand but his own stomach and chest. He couldn’t ever remember have such an intense orgasm before.

While he was still riding his orgasm high, Tony felt Gibbs’ cock grow bigger inside him, the thrusts pounding his prostate with each pass. Just when he thought he could take no more, Gibbs stilled, his dick buried as deep inside Tony as he could possibly get. Tony heard a primal shout just seconds before he felt the warmth of Gibbs’ seed fill the condom inside him. Moments later, Tony felt Gibbs sag against him, his breath hot and fast on the back of his neck.

Reaching down, Tony took Gibbs’ hand off his now softened cock and pulled his fingers up to his mouth. He licked the semen off, pleased when he heard Gibbs moan at the site. Tony then placed a soft kiss on the fingers curled around his before pulling both their hands to his chest. It wasn’t long before both men were sound asleep.

***NCIS***

Tony woke sometime later, unsure of how long he had been asleep. He felt Gibbs’ body spooned behind him, their hands still laced together. Tony started to turn, wanting to face the man he was developing feelings for, but realized Gibbs’ cock was still buried inside him. He settled back against Gibbs, a smile gracing his face. He found he actually felt safe and cared for by this man.

The thought of belonging to anyone else, of ending up in anyone else’s bed, being fucked by…Tony couldn’t even finish that thought. If he was going to be forced into slavery, he had to belong to Gibbs and only Gibbs. He would accept nothing else, no matter what the fucking law or the damned government said. He would do whatever it took, push as many of Gibbs’ buttons that he had to in order to get what he wanted.

Tony knew if he pushed hard enough he could get Gibbs to lose control, and that was just what was needed. He needed to push Gibbs over the edge, so far over the edge that he wouldn’t be able to think, that he would take Tony hard and fast without the aide of condom or lube. Tony knew it would be painful, maybe more painful than he could take, but Gibbs had told him once that if he was ever fucked in that manner it would make Tony that person’s legal slave.

So if he planned this right, he would finally become the property of Leroy Jethro Gibbs, and if that is what it took to get what he wanted, to become Gibbs’ slave, so be it. However, if this plan didn’t pan out, if he ends up heading back to DC to become someone else’s property- well lets just say he could guarantee that he would never reach DC.

***NCIS***

Gibbs felt movement against him and he opened his eyes. He was surprised to find that not only was Tony still in his arms, but his cock was still buried inside Tony’s ass. A warming feeling of pleasure and contentment flowed through Gibbs’ body as he tightened his grip on Tony’s hand and pulled him closer. When Tony let out a moan and pushed back, Gibbs felt his cock begin to swell.

As his desire to take what he wanted from the man in his arms began to build, Gibbs' stomach clenched. Quickly pulling his cock out and ignoring the hiss of pain coming from Tony, Gibbs flipped over in bed so that he was back to back with Tony. Jesus, he’d already stepped dangerously close to crossing the line, it was time he kept his distance. When he heard Tony quietly call “Master,” he feigned sleep.

Gibbs lay perfectly still, hoping Tony would settle back to sleep. It didn’t take long for Tony’s breathing to even out, telling Gibbs, he had drifted off. As soon as he got the chance he slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Turning the water on as hot as he could stand it, Gibbs stood under the spray, his hands braced on the wall and his head hanging down. What the hell had he done? Was he completely crazy? He just took what he wanted from Tony’s body, like he owned Tony. Yes, Tony was now a slave, but he was his trainer, not his owner and hadn’t Tony’s training already basically ended? He had no right to touch the younger man any longer.

Then why had he taken him again tonight? What was it about that man that he can’t seem to resist? God, just the thought of thrusting in and out of that tight passage, his hand wrapped around Tony hard, leaking cock…

Gibbs moaned as his mind filled with erotic images of Tony, writhing under him, crying out in pure pleasure. Gibbs turned and leaned back against the shower wall and wrapped his hand around his hard cock and began to jerk himself off. Using a good mount of liquid soap, he started his strokes slow and easy, but he quickly tightened his grip, his jerks now coming hard and fast. It didn’t take long and Gibbs was biting his lip to keep from crying out Tony’s name as he came.

Breathing heavily as he came down off his orgasmic high, Gibbs knew what he had to do. Standing up straight, he quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. Drying off and pulling on his sweat pants and T-shirt, Gibbs quietly left the bathroom and headed for the main room. Lying on the couch, the afghan thrown over him, he tried to fall back to sleep.

That’s it, no more, he told himself. He would not lay one hand on Tony from this point on. He would finish what little training he had left without any physical contact at all, yeah that would work. He knew now that he could not control his own desire, and this was disturbing for the former Marine. He had never felt anything close to what he felt when he was around Tony and he couldn’t let this continue.

Gibbs had very little left to do in order to complete Tony’s training and he could do that within the next week. Of course, spending those sessions with Tony and keeping his hands to himself was going to be nearly impossible but he could do it, he knew he could. Seven days - he would only have to keep his hands to himself for about seven days and then they will be back in DC and Tony will belong to someone else. Gibbs just couldn’t understand one thing. If this plan was such a good idea, then why was it that just thinking of handing Tony over when they got back caused such a pain in his chest and made him to feel like he would never breathe normally again.
Chapter End Notes:
There are 6 chapters left. I have decided to post 3 tonight and 3 tomorrow.