- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony increases the pressure
Chapter 28

Gibbs woke to the aroma of brewing coffee. Breathing deeply, he reveled in the wonderful bouquet that filled the cabin and knew he needed to get moving. Opening his eyes, he found he was looking at the back of the couch. He must have fallen asleep here after leaving Tony in his bed, the need to get some distance from the younger man his top priority last night. Gibbs began to turn, but suddenly stilled, his Marine sniper senses kicking in. He was being watched - he could feel eyes burning into his back.

Gibbs slowly began to turn onto his back, ready to jump to his feet should he need to defend himself, but what he saw was far from what he expected. There was Tony, on the floor beside the couch. He was naked, as usual, with his hands folded in his lap, and he was staring at Gibbs. Gibbs sat up, stifling a groan as his muscles protested. Running his hands down his face, Gibbs then rubbed his eyes, anything to keep from making eye contact.

“I’ve made a pot of coffee, Master,” Tony spoke quietly.

Gibbs looked into those sparkling green eyes full of acceptance, and his stomach flipped. “Good, I could use some.”

“I’ll also start breakfast, if that is all right with you, Master.”

Gibbs simply nodded, the lump in his throat keeping him from speaking. He never expected to see such acceptance in Tony’s eyes, not directed at him, anyways. Pushing himself up off the couch, Gibbs turned to head for the bedroom when Tony spoke up again, stopping him dead in his tracks.

“Unless you would like something else…” Tony hesitated for a moment. “Before breakfast?”

Gibbs slowly turned and looked back at Tony, who was still kneeling subserviently. His heart skipped a beat when Tony ran his tongue across his bottom lip.

“Is there anything this slave can do to pleasure you, Master?” The corners of Tony’s mouth curved up slightly. “Anything at all?”

Gibbs felt his cock begin to rise and immediately turned away from Tony. “Breakfast is all I need, slave. So get up and get moving. I haven’t got all day.” Gibbs never saw the smile drop from Tony’s face, nor did he feel the disappointment that filled the younger man. He simply continued towards his room calling over his shoulder. “I’m taking a shower. The breakfast had better be on the table when I come out or there will be hell to pay.”

Tony just watched as Gibbs walked away. When he heard the bedroom door shut, he slowly rose and headed for the kitchen. Tony pulled out a frying pan and stared at it for a moment before slamming it down on the stove. “You haven’t beaten me yet, Special Agent Gibbs,” Tony spoke aloud. “You may not know it, but I saw your reaction this morning. You think it was hard to resist me this morning, you just wait.”

***NCIS***

When Gibbs left the shower he reaffirmed to himself his resolve to keep his distance from that sexy younger man. Of course, thinking of him in those terms didn’t help keep his cock under control, but he had resisted the temptation this morning and he could do it again. After all, he was a Marine, he could do anything he put his mind to, couldn’t he?

He didn’t realize that Tony had made a vow, too, and he would soon discover that Tony’s vow was going to test Gibbs’ resolve and it was going to take every ounce of control he had not to give on.

The food was on the table when Gibbs came out of his room and from that point on Tony made sure that his every move counted. When he poured Gibbs' coffee, he leaned close and asked Gibbs, in a low, sexy voice, if he wanted his toast buttered. Tony smiled at Gibbs’ nostrils flaring when he brushed Gibbs’ arm, the odor of last night’s sex was emanating from Tony’s body and was causing a tent in Gibbs’ sweatpants.

Tony accidentally dropped the plate of toast, sending it crashing to the floor. “Well, damn,” Tony swore under his breath. Bending over to pick up the mess, Tony made sure his ass was right next to Gibbs face. He smiled when he heard the slight gasp from behind him as he took his time cleaning up before straightening and going to the kitchen.

Gibbs watched Tony’s lithe body, admiring his firm, pale ass. Man, he wanted to spank it with his bare hand until it was red and hot. Gibbs felt his cock twitch and he closed his eyes, placing his hand over his cock. Down boy. Now is not the time. He opened his eyes as Tony returned to the table and they began to eat, but when Tony decided to reach for the jam, which just happened to be on the opposite end of the table, Gibbs almost lost it.

When Tony couldn’t quite reach his objective, he moved his plate from in front of him and stood on his tiptoes. Leaning further over the table, he reached his arm out, ignoring the fact that his cock, which was semi-erect, now lay right in front of Gibbs. He smiled when he heard a quiet groan come from beside him, but he lost that smile when Gibbs suddenly stood and yanked him away from the table.

“If you want the jam, walk to the end of the table and pick the damn thing up.” Gibbs growled in his ear.

Lowering his eyes, trying to hide the twinkle of amusement in them, Tony nodded. “Yes, Master, I beg your forgiveness.” With that he did as he was told, a veritable picture of obedience.

The rest of the breakfast was a quiet affair, much to Gibbs’ relief. He was at a point where he wasn’t sure how much more of Tony’s blatant sexual innuendoes he could take, when they suddenly stopped. This gave Gibbs a false sense of security, but after breakfast things just got worse, and Gibbs felt his composure slipping.

Gibbs ordered Tony to go take his shower while he cleared the table, telling him he could do the dishes after he was finished. When Tony returned to the kitchen, he found the dishes in hot water in the sink. The dining table cleared and scrubbed and another pot of coffee brewing.

Gibbs come into the kitchen to fill his coffee cup, making sure his back was to Tony. He was seriously considering breaking his main training rule and ordering Tony to put some clothes on. He was finding it increasingly difficult to see Tony naked, especially when Tony’s cock seemed to be constantly in a state of erection, like it was now. He suspected Tony had made himself hard while in the shower, just to try and get a rise, so to speak, out of him.

Gibbs lifted the coffee pot and started to pour when he suddenly felt Tony leaning his body against his back. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Gibbs hissed through gritted teeth.

“Forgive me, Master, I am just putting dishes in the cabinet.” Tony continued on as though nothing were wrong.

“Then let me move out of your way.”

“That’s not necessary, Master, I’m almost done. I don’t want to interfere with you getting your coffee.”

Gibbs quickly put down his coffee cup and gripped the edge of the counter in a white knuckled grip, while Tony took his time placing one dish at a time into the cabinet. Gibbs could feel Tony’s rock hard cock pushing his sweatpants into the crack of his ass, and it made him shiver with need. When Tony rose up onto his toes, causing some friction… Gibbs pushed back into Tony causing him to lose his balance. The dish Tony was holding crashed to the floor, shattering into several pieces.

Tony righted himself, a look of shock on his face. “I’m so sorry, Master. I will clean this up immediately.” Tony recovered quickly and grabbed the hand broom and dust pan, bending over as he swept up the glass.

Gibbs leaned against the counter, unable to speak as he watched Tony bend over and began to sweep, and Gibbs suddenly found it very difficult to breath. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. There, right in front of him was Tony’s ass, which was now filled with the large black butt plug, the flange even with Tony’s skin. Gibbs knew he hadn’t put that thing back in last night after they… after he had…after having sex. There was no reason to; he had sworn he would never touch Tony again, so there he wouldn’t need to be stretched. Gibbs’ cock immediately became rock hard, a huge bulge tenting his sweatpants. “What…why are you wearing that?” Gibbs voice sounded strained.

Tony, still bent over, glanced back, a look of confusion on his face. “Wearing what, Master?”

“Th…that plug.”

“Oh, I thought it wise.” Tony innocently answered before looking back down, hiding the smirk on his lips. “This way I will always be prepped and ready.” Tony stood and turned to face Gibbs. “You know, for whenever you want me. A slave should always be ready and available. Isn’t that correct?” Tony walked past Gibbs to dump the glass, brushing his hand against Gibbs hard cock through his sweatpants.

Gibbs bit his bottom lip to keep from moaning when Tony touched his cock and he quickly headed for his room. Closing the door behind himself, Gibbs leaned against the door, breathing heavy. God, I’ll never survive this week. Gibbs looked down and was surprised to see a wet spot in the front of his sweatpants. Oh my God, I almost came in my pants from just seeing that butt plug. What am I, some kind of horny teenager? Gibbs ran his hands down his face as he tried to calm down. Okay, obviously Tony has way too much energy built up. Time to burn some of that off, and I mean now.

***NCIS***

Tony followed Gibbs out of the cabin, staying several steps behind like a good slave. He couldn’t believe it when Gibbs informed him they were going to the pond again, to get some exercise, of all things. Like he needed more exercise. As far as Tony was concerned he was getting plenty of physical exertion, he sure as hell didn’t need to go out of his way to get more. Then again, maybe this could be turned to his favor, just like the last time. Except this time he would take it up a notch.

Gibbs stopped on the dock and turned to watch Tony’s naked body come towards him, God, what a gorgeously, sexy sight. Gibbs took a deep breath in and then blew it out, averting his eyes from Tony crotch to look at his face instead. When Tony was finally standing in front of him Gibbs gave him his instructions. “I want you swimming laps, from here to that marker in the middle of the pond.”

Tony looked out at the marker about 50 feet away and then back at Gibbs, a smile on his face. “Are you going to join me?” Tony seductively asked as he stepped closer to Gibbs.

Gibbs immediately stepped back shaking his head. “No, you’re here to exercise, not play games.”

Tony’s lip stuck out in a pout as he looked back at the pond. “Are there leeches in here?”

“What?”

Tony looked back at Gibbs, a smirk on his face. “Leeches, you know, like in the Stephen King movie, Stand by Me. It was directed by Rob Reiner and starred Will Wheaton, who went on to play Ensign Crusher in Star Trek. It also starred Corey Feldman and the late River Pheonix. Real shame he died because of drugs. I just love Rob Reiner’s films don’t you, and that Will Wheaton and Corey Feldman, they looked so geeky as kids.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Gibbs snapped in frustration.

Tony took a step closer, lowering his voice to a sexy growl. “It’s the story of four friends who go on a journey together, looking for a dead body. At one point they end up trying to cross a pond, kind of like this.” Tony stepped even closer, until he was standing right in front of Gibbs. Surprised when Gibbs not only didn’t back up, but was actually staring him in the eyes, Tony continued his story.

“When they climbed out of the pond, they were all covered in leeches. Gordie, Will Wheaton played him, anyway, Gordie reaches into his underwear and pulls off a leech that was sucking on his dick.” Tony gave an exaggerated shudder and then smiled when he saw Gibbs lick his lips and then swallow. “Suck my fat one, you cheep dime store hood.”

“Wh-what did you just say?” Gibbs wasn’t sure he heard what Tony had said right, but he was so mesmerized by the younger man’s close proximity he couldn’t bring himself to move away.

“That’s a line Gordie says in the movie,” Tony whispered in Gibbs’ ear, his hands gently pulling down Gibbs sweatpants. It was obvious to Tony that Gibbs wasn’t aware of his pants being lowered. “Is that something you would like, Master, to suck my fat one, or maybe you would prefer to have me suck your fat one instead.” Tony slowly dropped to his knees, Gibbs’ fully erect cock sticking up in front of Tony’s face. “Let this lowly slave pleasure your dick with his mouth.” Tony then swallowed Gibbs’ cock all the way down to the base.

Gibbs gasp as his cock was enveloped in that wondrous moist heat, his hips jerking automatically. Gibbs entangled his hands into Tony hair when his mouth began travelling up and down on his cock, Tony’s tongue swiping over the tip on every upward thrust. Tony had become a very good cock sucker, knowing just when to lick and just when to suck and it was driving Gibbs to the very edge, his entire body shivering with need and lust.

Gibbs felt a familiar tingle at the base of his spine and knew he couldn’t hold on much longer. He had began to thrust back and forth with Tony’s bobbing head, fucking Tony’s mouth with enthusiasm, until he was on the verge of coming. That is when, suddenly, one clear thought popped in his mind. Gibbs hips stilled and his eyes shot open. Jesus, what the hell am I doing? I said last night that’s it, no more. I would not lay one hand on Tony from that point on. I would finish what little training he had left without any physical contact at all. Gibbs pulled his cock out of Tony’s mouth, pushing him away at the same time.

Tony’s mouth pulled off Gibbs’ dick with a loud pop. Not expecting to be vigorously shoved away, Tony didn’t have time to brace himself. Suddenly he was falling off the dock. It was such a shock when he hit the water, his intake of breath caused him to swallow a good amount of pond water. When his head broke the surface, he coughed and gagged, clearing his lungs as best he could. Standing on the dock looking down was Gibbs. His pants had been pulled back up, his still-erect cock tenting the front, and his hands were on his hips.

“I said we were here for you to get exercise,” Gibbs shouted down at the still coughing man.

“I was getting exercise,” Tony shot back, his voice weak from coughing.

“That is not the type of exercise I was referring to. Laps, now,” Gibbs shouted again, this time pointing to the marker in the middle of the pond. “To the marker and back and for your smart-assed comment you’ll swim fifty laps.”

“Fifty!”

“That’s what I said slave, fifty.” Gibbs smirked at the look on Tony’s face, a mix of anger and surprise. “Now, get busy, and don’t try and cheat. I’ll be on the porch watching every lap.” Turning away from the pond, Gibbs quickly made it up on the porch and threw himself in a lounge chair. He watched as Tony started his laps, his stomach flipping at the thought of what he had allowed to happen. What the hell’s the matter with you. Marine? Are you really that far gone that you can’t even be around this kid without totally losing control? This has to end and fast. I just don’t think I can hold out much longer.

Gibbs sat alone on the porch watching Tony in the pond and berating himself for allowing things to get out of hand. He began to rub his hand over his aching groin, his sweatpants feeling damp again from the leaking precum. He had planning to do and he couldn’t concentrate when Tony was in close proximity. His mind just didn’t seem to work when Tony was near him and he had to figure out the best way to finish Tony’s last bit of training and then get them the hell back to DC before he and Tony both regretted it.