- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony pushes to far and pays the price
Chapter 29

The next morning, Tony found every muscle in his body was sore. He was extremely grateful for the very long, hot shower Gibbs allowed him to take, instead of the quick fifteen minute one that he usually took. The heat had loosened those muscles and now he could actually move without moaning.

When Tony walked out of the bathroom and headed for the kitchen, Gibbs looked up from his book. “We’ll, at least you no longer look like an old man.” Gibbs chuckled at the glare Tony shot in his direction as he passed. “I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes,” Gibbs called out and waited for Tony to turn around. “The way you were walking around here this morning I figured I’d better take pity on you and do your chores or we’d never get anything done today.”

“Thanks,” Tony murmured as he sat on the couch, his head in his hands.

“What was that, Slave?”

Tony’s head shot up as he made eye contact with Gibbs, who had a stern look on his face but amusement in his eyes. “Uh, I mean, thank you, Master.”

“Better.” Gibbs smirked when Tony’s head dropped back into his hands. “Now, we have one last training session today so we might as well get started. Follow me.”

Tony was surprised, but a bit aroused when they headed for the training room. He remembered the night of his punishment, being strapped to the St. Andrews cross, the flogging, Gibbs’ tongue thrusting into his ass. Jesus, he was getting hard already.


Entering the room, Tony stood in front of the chains hanging from the ceiling, his mind flooded with memories - the chains around his wrists as he hung there, his body shivering from the flogging and the butt plug insertion. His body quickly had become over-stimulated when Gibbs added the nipple clamps and the cock-ring, but when he had flipped the switches and they had started to vibrate… Oh God, his entire body shivered from just the thought of it.

“Hey,” Gibbs shouted, trying to get Tony’s attention, but Tony just continued to stand and stare at the chains. “DiNozzo!”

Hearing Gibbs use his surname broke into Tony’s thoughts and he turned towards the voice. Gibbs was standing between the dresser and a piece of equipment Tony had just vaguely noticed during his last visit to this room. Moving to stand beside Gibbs, Tony took great interest in what was in front of him.

Gibbs watched Tony looking at the apparatus and noticed Tony’s already hard cock twitch. Oh Lord, I think I’m in trouble already. Gibbs gave Tony a few more minutes to look the padded seat before explaining. “It’s called a spanking bench.”

“A spanking bench, really?” Tony smiled as he walked right up to it and ran his hand appreciatively over the smooth leather. “How do you use it?”

Tony was standing so close to the bench that he looked as if he were ready to just bend over it. Gibbs cleared his throat before he said, “The slave is bent over the bench and strapped into those cuffs. This puts his ass…” Gibbs hesitated just a moment as images of Tony strapped to the bench popped into his head. Shaking his head to clear it, he continued, “Uh, it raises the slave’s ass high enough to place it in a prime position to be paddled or spanked.”

Gibbs glanced over at Tony to see his reaction, surprised at the grin that graced his face. “Your master can also use your ass for his own pleasure,” he warned.

“Really, like how?” Tony was so enjoying making Gibbs squirm. "Well, I figured my ass sticking up in the air would be an invitation for a spanking, but what else would my master do to me? I mean, I'd be so helpless…"


“There are many different kinds of sex toys that can be used. Some people even like to insert foods of all shapes and sizes, like cucumbers or squash…different thing like that.” Gibbs began to turn away from the bench. “All right, let’s get on with the next part of the lesson.”

“Aren’t you going to demonstrate?” Tony seductively asked. When Gibbs looked back at him he smirked and then mounted the bench placing his ankles and wrists in the open cuffs. “Is this the way I should do it for my master?”

Gibbs stood staring down at those two perfect globes of Tony’s bare ass, just asking to be spanked. He just makes this harder and harder. Hold your ground, Marine, hold your ground. “Yeah, you’ve got the general idea. Let’s move on.” Gibbs turned away, not daring to look at the wonderful ass on display any longer.

Tony smiled, realizing he was pushing Gibbs closer to the edge. “But Master, you haven’t finished explaining this piece of equipment yet. I wouldn’t want to be a disappointment to my knew master because I wasn’t completely trained.”

Gibbs glanced back to see Tony, still lying over the bench, wiggle his ass at him. Gibbs was surprised when Tony lifted up and suddenly slapped his own ass leaving a pink handprint on one cheek.

“Is this what you want to see, Master?” Tony made the question come out as a sexy moan and then he smacked his ass again, causing it to turn a darker pink. “You want to spank me, don’t you?”

Gibbs licked his lips, feeling his cock swell at the sight of those pink globes. God, he wanted to take Tony, right here, right now over the spanking bench but he just couldn’t give into his weakness. Without thinking, Gibbs slapped Tony ass, smirking at Tony’s yelp of surprise. Gibbs gave Tony’s other cheek a slap, but when he heard Tony moan this time, he knew he had to stop this now. Grabbing Tony’s upper arm, Gibbs jerked him up and off the bench, growling impatiently. “I said enough. We haven’t got all day.”

Tony was shocked, at first, when Gibbs yanked him up. He thought he was actually getting somewhere and was disappointed when Gibbs didn’t take his bait. Having sex on the bench could have been mind-blowing. Pouting, Tony followed Gibbs to the dresser.

Gibbs began to open the drawers, pulling out several items. “These are just a few of the things you may encounter during your slavery,” Gibbs began as he laid the items on the top of the dresser. “The floggers, paddles and whips you have already seen, seen and felt.” Gibbs hid a smile when he saw Tony’s face turn crimson at the mention of his past punishment.

Returning these items to the bottom drawer, Gibbs pulled out the next group. “These are sex toys that some people are very fond of, and your master may use quite a bit. The resulting sensation can be very erotic for the person using them, and for their partner.” Gibbs looked up and saw Tony was very interested in the items before him. Gibbs picked up a flesh-colored, penis-shaped vibrating dildo. “There are all kinds of dildos, cock rings, butt plugs, penis extenders and the like. This is one of my fav…one of the better dildos. If used properly it can give hours of pleasure, or hours of frustrating ecstasy.”

Gibbs watched Tony lick his lips, his pupils dilating until his eyes appeared almost entirely black and Gibbs felt his cock twitch. Gibbs lowered his voice, taking a step closer. “I can use this in such a way that it would keep you on the edge for hours and not allow you to cum. By the time I was through with you, you’d be begging me to fuck you into the mattress.” Gibbs quickly stepped back when Tony’s body shivered, a long, low moan coming from deep within his throat. “Uh, why don’t you look these over and study them. Get yourself familiar with what they are and what they do. It may be helpful when you…I’ll be in the main room when you’re done.” Laying the toy down, Gibbs quickly retreated from the room.

Watching Gibbs leave, Tony’s hand drifting down to his hard cock. Stroking himself, Tony picked up the dildo that Gibbs had shown him. It was about eight inches long and a good two to three inches in diameter. It was shaped like a penis, which included oversized rubber balls. Flesh colored and made of silicone, it seemed to warm up in his hand. Bringing it to his lips, his tongue snaked out and swiped across the tip. Smiling brightly, Tony began forming a new plan to seduce Gibbs, a plan he knew would work this time.

***NCIS***

Gibbs sat in his chair in the main room, his face in his hands. God, this was getting out of hand. He knew if he didn’t end this now, he would lose the fragile control he had. He wanted Tony so bad, but he knew it wasn’t right. Tony’s new master had the right to expect a slave who was as close to a virgin as any slave was these days, but if he kept using Tony for his own pleasure…Well, that just wouldn’t be good. Hearing Tony close the door to the training room and head down the hall, Gibbs quickly picked up his book and pretended to read.

Tony sauntered into the room, apparently perfectly comfortable about carrying the flesh colored dildo that Gibbs had identified as being his favorite. It was more than obvious to him that Gibbs was not reading that book in his hand. Smirking, Tony sat on the couch, playing with the dildo, turning the vibration on and off while running his hand up and down its length. When he spotted Gibbs looking at him out of the corner of his eye, he decided to step it up.

Turning the vibrator on full, Tony began rubbing it across his chest. He took his time with stimulating his nipples, letting out an exaggerated moan as the dildo was ran over each hard pebble. When Gibbs refused to give him the reaction he was hoping for, Tony began moving the rubber penis over his stomach and on down, running it through his pubic hair. Frustrated at Gibbs for totally ignoring him, Tony tried to come up with something even more arousing. A smile slowly began to spread across Tony’s face as the perfect idea hit him.

“Have you ever seen the movie When Harry Met Sally?” Tony waited for Gibbs to look at him, even though it was just a glance. “It’s another Rob Reiner film, like Stand by Me. There’s this great scene in the movie where Sally, Meg Ryan played her by the way…anyway, after Harry tells her a woman can’t fake an orgasm she does this hilarious fake orgasm in the middle of a restaurant. After she screams out when she reaches her peak, this woman at another table has one of my all time favorite lines. ‘I’ll have whatever she’s having,’ she says.”

Tony started to laugh as he watched for a reaction from Gibbs. When he saw the corners of Gibbs mouth turn up slightly he pushed forward. “Of course, as you are well aware of, a man can’t fake an orgasm.” Tony pulled his feet up onto the couch and opened his knees wide, showing all his assets to Gibbs. He rubbed his cock and balls with the dildo and then travelling down to glide over his puckered entrance, all the while making the most erotic sounds he could come up with.

Gibbs felt his stomach flip and his chest tighten as Tony continued to put on his show, his head rolling from side to side in ecstacy, his tongue flicking out to moisten his lips as groans emanated from his mouth. Gibbs’ cock was now rock hard and leaking, and Gibbs knew he didn’t dare stay in the same room for very much longer. Throwing his book down on the end table, Gibbs shot out of his chair and headed for his room.

Hearing Tony’s laughter as Gibbs slammed his door behind himself just seemed to make things worse. This is a game to him, a damn game. Gibbs yanked open his dresser drawer and looked down at the wet spot in the front of his sweats. He couldn’t believe how many times he’d had to change his pants since he had brought Tony here. Pulling out some clean clothes, his eyes landed on one of his favorite restraints sitting in the bottom of his drawer and he felt his cock stir. He remembered the day he first saw it in the magazine and ordered it, hoping to spice up his sex life with his slave at the time, Diane, but she wasn’t into heavy bondage. When he suggested trying it, not wanting to force her into anything she was dead set against, she reported him to the authorities for severe abuse. That was one of the reasons he had signed her over to Fornell.

Pulling the item out of the drawer, Gibbs looked it over. It was called a hot tie and cuff set. The set of four cuffs was one of many bondage tools Gibbs enjoyed from time to time. It had four nylon restraints that closed with Velcro and were attached to a central O-ring, perfect for hogtying your slave. He had never used it before, but tonight that was going to change. If DiNozzo wanted to play games, Gibbs was going to show him that there were consequences to his actions. Restraints in hand, Gibbs headed out the door.
***NCIS***

Tony was lying on the couch with his eyes closed, a smile on his face when Gibbs walked in. He saw the dildo laying on the floor and Tony’s hand was cupping his crotch, even though he knew well enough not to get off without Gibbs’ permission. It was most definitely time to teach this slave a lesson.

“On your knees, slave!” Gibbs had a feeling of satisfaction when Tony jumped at the sound of his voice, almost falling off the couch. It was obvious to Gibbs that Tony was stunned by this sudden change in him as the young man couldn’t seem to move, only stare. “I said on your knees, now, slave.”

Tony slid off the couch and onto his knees, as he was ordered. His hands were folded in his lap, his head bowed submissively. “Master, I…”

“Did I give you permission to speak, slave?” Gibbs’ angry look alone would have silenced Tony. Stepping in front of the kneeling man, Gibbs dropped the restraints on the floor, smiling when he saw Tony glance at them, his eyes opening wide with surprise. “So, you like to play games, is that it? Well, it’s about time you learn what happens to slaves who play games without permission.”

Tony felt himself shiver at Gibbs’ words, a knot of fear forming in his gut. This was what he wanted, right? Then why did he have to fight the feeling to run as fast as he could. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

Gibbs stood over Tony, simply staring down at him until he began to squirm with discomfort. Grabbing him by the hair, Gibbs jerked Tony’s head back, forcing him to look up, and was pleased to see the look of fear in his eyes. “You think your actions tonight are so funny, let’s see who ends up laughing. Pick that up.” Gibbs indicted the restraints on the floor beside Tony. Gibbs smirked at the way Tony’s hand shook as he reached the device. “Hand it to me and keep your arms raised.”

Raising the device in the air, Tony placed it in Gibbs hands, unable to look away from his piercing blue eyes. When Gibbs grabbed Tony’s right wrist he fought the urge to pull away. When Gibbs fastened first one cuff and then the other to his wrists, Tony’s stomach did a somersault. The look in Gibbs’ eye told him everything he needed to know, he was in deep shit.

Gibbs yanked on the cuffs to ensure they were tightly fastened before he pulled Tony up off the floor. “Up! Sit on the couch.” Gibbs held on the other end of the restraints to prevent Tony from falling when he stumbled trying to get off the floor. It only took a slight push to land Tony’s ass on the couch. Gibbs brought Tony’s arms down so that his hands sat on the couch beside his legs, Gibbs’ eyes running down Tony’s naked body and settling on Tony’s now flaccid cock. Gibbs suddenly pushed on Tony’s shoulders so that he was leaning against the back of the couch, his ass on the edge. “Lift your legs up.”

Tony looked at Gibbs like he was insane. “How do you expect me to do that without falling off the couch?”

“Do as you’re told, slave,” Gibbs growled. "Put your feet up on the couch," Gibbs ordered.

Tony tentatively lifted his feet off the floor, his hands gripping the couch to keep from sliding off the edge. Bending his knees, Tony placed his feet on the couch. He wasn’t prepared for Gibbs to grab his ankle or to lift it, and he let out a surprised yelp.


Gibbs slipped the straps leading to the wrist cuffs under Tony’s feet so that they lay on the couch under his legs. Ordering Tony to lift his hips, Gibbs slid the O ring under Tony’s ass and then quickly wrapped the two remaining cuffs around both ankles. With Tony’s hands cuffed in front of him, only inches from his ankles, this effectively hog tied the younger man, leaving his genital area open and ready to be used by his master. Walking around to the back of the couch, Gibbs leaned over until his mouth was by Tony’s ear. “Well, boy, seeing as you enjoy playing games so much, we’ll play a game. Only this game will be played by my rules.”

Gibbs pulled Tony’s head back and crushed his lips against Tony’s, taking his mouth in a brutal and demanding kiss. When Tony’s mouth refused to open to Gibbs’ probing tongue, Gibbs pinched and roughly twisted one of Tony’s nipples, thrusting his tongue in the man’s mouth when Tony cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain. Gibbs began to fuck Tony’s mouth with his tongue as his hand drifted over to the other nipple. This time he rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulling and tweaking it, pleased when he heard Tony moan into his kiss.

A shiver ran through Tony’s body as Gibbs’ tongue touched the back of his throat. Tony began to suckle on the tongue that was invading his mouth, arousal building in his groin. His hands instinctively rose, trying to reach out to touch Gibbs’ body, but the shackles prevented his hands from rising more than a few inches. Frustrated and aroused, he whimpered. When Gibbs’ mouth left his, he closed his eyes, groaning at the loss. Tony could hear Gibbs walking around the end of the couch, opening and closing the drawer in the end table before stepping in front of Tony again, holding a tube of lube.

Gibbs stood back for a moment to admire his handiwork. Tony sat with his ass teetering on the edge of the couch, ankles and wrists cuffed close together, with little play in the straps for movement. Tony had his knees together as if trying to cover himself, but Gibbs had other plans. Stepping up to the bound man, Gibbs grabbed both knees and opened them wide. This left Tony’s ass open and ready to be used in any way Gibbs wanted to use him, and Gibbs had plenty of ideas on just how to use it.

Gibbs kneeled in front of Tony and picked up the dildo from the floor. Smiling, Gibbs flipped the cap on a tube of lube in his hand and applied a liberal amount to the rubber penis. Slapping Tony on the ass, Gibbs’ voice took on a menacing tone. “Open your eyes, slave, I want you looking at me.” Gibbs waited for Tony to look at him before he continued.

Holding the dildo up for Tony to see, Gibbs ran his hand up and down, spreading the lube. “You seemed extremely interest in this toy earlier. Did you enjoy putting on your little show for me? Was that little exhibition some kind of a joke, or were you after something?”

Laying the dildo down, Gibbs ran his hand up the inside of Tony’s thigh to his groin and began massaging Tony’s balls, causing Tony to squirm. When Tony’s cock was fully erect, Gibbs picked up the cock ring he had retrieved. “Well, it looks like your dick enjoyed the show.” Gibbs gripped the base of Tony’s cock and ran his hand up its length, his thumb rubbing over the tip.

“Oh shit!” Tony cried out, his back arching off the couch.

“You like that, boy?” Gibbs asked, a sound of amusement in his voice. “You want to cum don’t you?”

“God yes, please,” Tony begged, not caring if he sounded weak.

“Oh, I don’t think so. We can’t have you cumming to soon, if at all, now can we?” Gibbs gave Tony’s penis a few more jerks, making sure the cock was fully erect and then snapped on the cock ring.

“Nooooooo,” Tony groaned when he felt the cock ring tighten around the base of his cock, his entire body shivering with need.

Gibbs added more lube to the dildo. “Now, back to this little item you thought needed my attention.” Gibbs rubbed the tip up and down and around Tony’s entrance. Gibbs’ cock twitched when Tony moaned and his ass began to respond to his ministrations. “Earlier you seemed to really like my toy. Shall we see if you still like it?” With that statement, Gibbs shoved the dildo inside.

Tony shouted with pain at the sudden intrusion. Gibbs had not prepared him, like the other times, but maybe this would be better. He could take this pain. It really wasn’t that bad and at least Gibbs used lube on the damn thing. It was obvious that Tony had finally pushed him over the edge, just like he wanted. Now when Gibbs took him, he would be stretched some, and though Gibbs’ own cock was bigger than the toy, it would make the Claiming easier, wouldn’t it?

Gibbs pulled the dildo back until just the tip was inside Tony, then rammed it back inside. Gibbs’ own cock swelled at the scream ripped from Tony’s throat, this time more of pleasure than pain. By the third thrust Tony was crying out in pure pleasure and begging for more.

“Please, Master,” Tony cried out as the dildo was thrust in and out of him at a frenzied pace. “Please more. Deeper, push it deeper.”

Gibbs felt his entire body fill with pure overwhelming lust. Hearing Tony beg sent shock waves to his cock, making it the hardest his cock had ever been. He wanted Tony, more than any other time before. He had to have him, now! Gibbs knew subconsciously that this was a huge mistake, that Tony wasn’t his to take, but he also knew that there was nothing on this earth that could stop him now. He was taking what he wanted, no matter how wrong it might be.

Gibbs shoved the dildo as deep as he could, knowing from Tony’s cries of pleasure that he had hit the younger man prostate. Leaving the toy wedged against Tony’s sweet spot, Gibbs flipped the switch setting the vibrator on high. Grabbing one of Tony’s wrists, Gibbs pulled Tony’s arm down and placed his hand on the end of the vibrator. “Keep that hand there.” Gibbs ordered in a low and lust filled voice. “I see my toy move even an inch and you will become very familiar with those whips I showed you earlier.” When Tony nodded, a shiver running through his body, Gibbs stepped back and divested himself quickly of his clothes.

Tony’s head was thrashing back and forth, his cries filling the room as his prostate was constantly stimulated with the vibrator. His body soaked with sweat, his nerves overloaded with sensation, his mind no longer able to form a coherent thought. The one and only thing he did know was that if he didn’t get some relief soon, he would go completely insane and for some reason he didn’t mind that idea at all.

Gibbs stood before Tony, naked, hard and leaking, and looking down at the sight before him just made him that much harder. Tony was displayed before him, hands and feet hog tied together, his dick rock hard, a cock ring wrapped around his cock and balls. The flesh-colored dildo hanging out of his ass, the oversized rubber balls flush with those perfect globes, and Tony’s hand holding it in place. Gibbs could heard the vibrator as it over-stimulated Tony’s prostate causing his body to shake, his head to thrash back and forth. Tony was as ready for him as he was ever going to be.

Gibbs ripped the condom wrapper open and quickly rolled it down on his aching penis, then covered it with lube. Stepping up, Gibbs slapped Tony’s hand away and grabbed hold of the dildo and withdrew it from Tony’s ass. “Did you enjoy my little toy, boy?” Gibbs asked his voice strangled with his desire to thrust his own hot flesh into that beautiful ass.

“Yes, Master, but I…”

“What, slave, what do you want? Tell me now or I walk away.”

“No, God no, please Master,” Tony could hear himself beg and he didn’t care. “Please Master, fuck me. Shove your big cock in my ass and fuck me hard.”

“You want my cock up your ass?” Gibbs voice held a tone of amusement. “You want that instead of that toy you were playing with. Tell me then, why did you find it necessary to put on that little show?”

“Please, Master, I beg your forgiveness.” Tony pled, feeling dizzy from need. “I- I though I could… I just wanted…”

“What, slave, tell me now.”

“I wanted to seduce you.” Tony whispered. “I hoped I could push you to- to fuck me. Please, Master, will you fuck me?”

“Be careful what you wish for slave. When you play games, you may just end up with more than you bargained for,” Gibbs growled as he thrust his cock inside Tony’s now stretched hole, his balls slapping against Tony’s ass.

Tony screamed in absolute bliss as Gibbs buried his cock inside his ass. Tony willingly opened his mouth when Gibbs’ lips came crushing down on his in a passionate and demanding kiss. Gibbs’ tongue thrust in and out at the same pace his cock was thrusting in and out of his ass. Tony had never felt anything so wonderful, so passionate, and so thrilling in his life and he knew now he wanted more. He wanted all he could get, from this man and only this man.

Gibbs’ thrusts that had started out long and steady quickly grew short and hard, more and more erratic as his orgasm began to build. God, he loved this man. Even if he could never admit it out loud he finally knew in his heart that he did indeed love this man and the sex with him was more than incredible. Could he truly just hand Tony over to someone else? Could he watch as Tony was led away, knowing he would end up in someone else’s bed?

Gibbs felt the familiar tingle in the base of his spine, his balls drawing up in preparation of what he knew would be an amazing orgasm. Grabbing Tony’s cock, he began to stroke him, jerking on the swollen dick hard and fast. When Tony began to moan, the sound muffled by the tongue thrusting into his mouth, Gibbs knew they were both ready. Breaking away from the kiss, Gibbs placed his mouth next to Tony’s ear. “Cum for me, Tony, cum for me now!” Gibbs buried himself as deep into Tony’s ass as he could go while releasing the cock ring at the same time. Both men exploded in synch, their screams of completion coming in unison before they both collapsed on the couch.

Gibbs released Tony’s wrists and ankles from the hogtie cuffs with shaking hands before he dropped down beside him on the couch, both men breathing heavy, exhausted from the session.

Tony lay there, unable to move even one muscle. When his mind finally started working again he thought about what had just happened. Jesus, that was incredible, better than anything he had ever experienced before. Just one problem, Gibbs had used lube and a condom. Good God, does he have that shit stash throughout the damn cabin? I guess I’ll have to get him outside, where he doesn’t have access to his supplies. Then another thought struck him like a lightening bolt out of the sky. He called me Tony. He actually called me Tony, not slave or boy. Ducky was right, he does love me!

Tony turned his head so he could see Gibbs’ face. “You’ve ruined me, you know that don’t you?”

“Ruined you, in what way?” Gibbs lifted his head off the couch and looked Tony in the eye.

“You’ve ruined me for anyone else.” Tony smiled when he saw a look of surprise on Gibbs’ face. “That’s right, Master, no other man will ever be able to touch me now. I won’t allow it. It’s you or no one.”

Gibbs just stared for a moment before he just shook his head. “That’s not possible.”

“Oh yes it is,” Tony pushed. “Ducky told me the President offered me to you in appreciation for training me and I’m telling you now, you have to accept that offer because I won’t go with anyone else.”

“You won’t have a choice, Tony. You’re a slave, remember.” Gibbs snapped, angry with himself for giving into his weakness. Standing up, Gibbs looked down at the man he could now admit to himself that he loved. The man he could never have, no matter how badly he wanted him. Shaking his head again, Gibbs turned sad eyes to Tony. “I wish it were possible for me to become your master, but it can never happen.” With that statement, Gibbs left the room, leaving a stunned Tony behind.