- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony needs answers
Chapter 30

Gibbs sat at the dining table staring into a cold cup of coffee. His mind kept going back over what had happened between him and Tony the day before. He couldn’t believe what he had done. Him, the cold, hard Marine giving into his own wants and desires, but what was even worse was the way he gave in. Yes, he knew Tony needed to learn a lesson, but did he really have to teach the lesson that way or had he done it to please himself? Had he gone too far?

He could still hear Tony crying out with pure pleasure when he shoved the dildo inside his ass. The memory made Gibbs shiver when he recalled tossing the dildo aside and ramming his own hard cock into that tight, warm ass. Gibbs closed his eyes as he felt his cock start to swell. This can’t go on. I have to get away from him before I do something stupid and ruin his life. We have to go back to DC tomorrow.

***NCIS***

Tony spent a very restless night, getting little to no sleep. It wasn’t for lack of trying, but every time he closed his eyes his mind would start to race and he just couldn’t shut it off. He couldn’t believe he actually enjoyed that little sex-filled escapade yesterday. Who would have thought Tony Dinozzo, the dream of women everywhere, got off on bondage and sex toys? If anyone had told him a year ago that he would not only allow a man to hogtie him but he would have enjoyed one of the best orgasms of his life, he probably would have decked them.

There was another reason he found it nearly impossible to sleep and that was Gibbs’ last statement to him. “I wish it were possible for me to become your master, but it can never happen.” Why the hell not? Tony knew that Gibbs, at the very least, cared for him and Tony believed the older man may actually be in love with him. If that were true, what was so wrong with him that Gibbs would refuse to take him as a slave? A slave that he himself trained, who the President of the United States, of all people, had freely given to him. He had to know why. It was time to have a talk with his master.

When Tony entered the main room, looking for Gibbs, he was surprised to find him at the dining table. Gibbs didn’t seem to notice Tony and appeared to be staring at nothing. Grabbing the coffee pot and a couple of clean cups out of the kitchen, Tony joined Gibbs at the table. Tony reached for the empty cup in Gibbs’ hand, intending to exchange it with a fresh cup of coffee.

Startled by the movement, Gibbs tightened his hold on his cup and looked up into bright green eyes that were filled with amusement. Gibbs glared back, angry because he had allowed himself to be caught off guard.

Tony returned the glare with a mega-watt smile that made Gibbs’ stomach do a flip. “Whoa, hold on there cowboy. If you don’t want me to freshen up your coffee, just say so and I’ll go away.”

“Yeah, thanks.” Gibbs pushed the empty cup away and took a sip of the fresh brew.

The two men sat in silence, Gibbs drinking his coffee and purposely not looking in Tony’s direction, which was making Tony feel a but uneasy. Maybe there was something wrong with him, something so bad or distasteful that Gibbs was making it hard to be around him. Tony needed to know what was on Gibbs’ mind, no more beating around the bush.

“Can we talk, please?” Tony quietly asked.

Gibbs chanced a glance at Tony and was surprised to see worry in those beautiful eyes. “About what?” Gibbs asked, finally making eye contact.

Tony glanced down and then looked up to meet Gibbs’ eyes straight on. “May I talk freely, man to man, not slave to master?” When Gibbs simply nodded, Tony let out a long sigh before continuing. “Why are you here?”

“What the hell is that suppose to mean? You know damned well why I’m here,” Gibbs snapped, anger quickly rising.

Hoping to calm Gibbs down, Tony held his hands up as if in surrender. “Whoa, hold on there, you misunderstood what I meant. I guess I didn’t make myself very clear.”

“Ya think, DiNozzo?”

Smiling at the sarcastic retort from Gibbs, Tony tried to explain. “I just meant that you’re an investigator and I would bet a damned good one.”

“I like to think so,” Gibbs smirked, grabbing the coffee pot for a refill.

“Well, I know I loved being an investigator, and whenever I think about how I will never again do the one thing in my life that I love the most…” Tony trailed off, his voice wavering with emotion. “Anyway, why would you agree to come here and do this, especially after you learned the truth about my slavery? If it were me, I would have told them to go to hell.”

Gibbs stared down at his cup for a few moments, trying to decide the best way to answer Tony’s question. When he heard a sigh coming from Tony’s direction, Gibbs looked up. “I thought about doing just that when they first informed me of this assignment, but then I changed my mind.”

“Why? I mean I know you use to be a big bad slave trainer, but I thought you left that all behind you. If I had left that life, I never would have agreed to their request.”

“I wouldn’t exactly call it a request,” Gibbs grumbled. “More like a command performance. Besides, I had other reasons for agreeing.”

“Oh, really,” Tony looked at Gibbs with interest. “Like what?”

Gibbs thought for a moment, his features blank of emotion. “When I was told about your situation, my first inclination was to tell them to find someone else, but then I remembered the hell we- I use to put slaves through and I couldn’t allow that to happen to an innocent man.”

“If that was how you felt, then why did you go ahead and take on the project anyway?” Tony asked, his voice low and unsteady.

“It was in your best interest.” Gibbs saw a look cross Tony’s face that he could only describe as a like hell it was look. Turning slightly in his chair to better face Tony, Gibbs began to explain. “I believe we talked about this when we first came here. I told you then what I’m telling you now, what you went through is nothing compared to what you could have gone through. I was as easy on you as I could possibly be and still get you trained.”

“Why?”

“Why was I easy on you?”

“No, why did you agree to all this bullshit, if you didn’t believe in it? Maybe if you had refused they wouldn’t have followed through with all this.”

Gibbs just stared at Tony for a moment before taking a deep breath and then letting it out slowly. “My refusal would not have kept you out of slavery, if that’s what you’re thinking. All they would have done is assigned another trainer, most likely someone who is currently training slaves. You want to know what would have happened if you would have been turned over to one of them?”

Gibbs waited a few moments to see if Tony would respond to his question. When it was obvious from the stubborn look on his face Tony wasn’t going to, Gibbs continued. “If you had been handed over to someone else, you would have been kept in that dark, cold cell, never seeing the light of day. On your first day of training, your head trainer would have walked into your cell, ordered you to remove all your clothes and then, without a thought to your feelings or your well being, he would have thrown you over your cot, slapped on a condom, lubed up his dick and then viciously raped you.”

Gibbs watched as Tony paled considerably. “And that’s not the worst of it, DiNozzo. By the time your first day came to an end, you would have been raped, not just by your head trainer, but both of his assistants - and that would just be on the first day. I didn’t want that for you.”

Tony nodded his understanding while trying to swallow around the lump in his throat. Gibbs was right, they had talked about this within the first few days, but Tony had believed Gibbs was exaggerating his tales in order to keep him in line, but now Gibbs had no reason to lie. “Why? I mean, what would make me any different from any of the others you’ve trained?”

“Why would you ask me something like that?” Gibbs couldn’t decide whether to be angry or hurt at Tony’s question.

“It’s just…” Tony hesitated a moment before taking a deep breath and squaring his shoulders. “You did this for a living years ago, so you must have believed in it, even enjoyed doing it…”

“No!” Gibbs jumped in before Tony could finish. “I never enjoyed any of it. I did what I thought was necessary to keep this country and its people safe. The difference is that the people I use to train were all true terrorists, whereas you were completely innocent.”

“But, you use to be a Marine.” Tony saw Gibbs’ eyes narrow as if to question how he knew. “Come on, Gibbs, your haircut alone screams Marine, not to mention how you hold yourself and your actions. I would think being a Marine is one ass-kickin’ way to protect this country. Why would you leave the Marines to become a slave trainer?”

“I didn’t leave the Marines to become a slave trainer. I was injured and was unable to return to active duty.”

“So you just figured, what the hell, I’ll just become a slave trainer?” Tony noticed a look of sadness cross Gibbs’ face just before he turned away, trying to hide his eyes. “No, you lost someone, didn’t you, someone who was special to you?”

Gibbs turned a cold glare towards Tony and then stood and headed for the kitchen, coffee pot in hand. He placed the pot and his cup in the sink, never once answering Tony’s question, but feeling Tony’s eyes on his back. “Get the kitchen cleaned up. I’m going to start packing up the supplies. We head back to DC tomorrow.”

Tony was shocked at hearing that they would be heading back tomorrow and his stomach clenched with fear. “Tomorrow, why tomorrow?”

“Because you’re through with your training.” Gibbs walked away, heading for the training room. “It’s time for you to go to your new master.”

“No!” Tony yelled at Gibbs’ retreating back.

Gibbs stopped and turned back around, looking at Tony standing a few feet away. Tony appeared pale and Gibbs thought he might be shaking. He asked angrily, “What did you say, slave?”

“Don’t give me that slave bullshit!” Tony shouted back. “I told you before, but since you’re so dense I’ll say it again. I will not go back to DC and just be handed over to my father. I will belong to you or no one.”

Gibbs felt sympathy for the man before him, but he was also very angry about Tony’s smart mouth. “You do not talk to your master that way, not unless you want to face one hell of a punishment.”

“Well, as you seem to enjoy making it quite clear, you are not my master.”

“Enough!” Gibbs shouted back. “I will not allow this to continue.” Gibbs stepped up right in front of Tony, his glare still in place, his mouth set in a thin tight line, but Tony didn’t back down.

“Fine, punish me, beat me black and blue, whip me until you peel every inch of skin off my back. I don’t give a fuck.” Tony was now openly shaking, but he bravely declared, “I won’t become my father’s sex slave.”

Gibbs stood staring at Tony, feeling shock of his own. He had never seen Tony like this before, not even when they had first come to the cabin. “Why are you so convinced you’re going to end up with your father as your master? I told you I would never let that happen.”

“You won’t be able to stop it.” Tony’s voice shook as his fear began to become unbearable. “You just don’t realize the influence my father has. Jesus, I was just a kid who at just lost his mother, fresh out of the hospital, but that night in my room, he came in and pulled his zipper down. He was ready to rape me and he would have succeeded if my nanny hadn’t come in. If you hadn’t told me how I ended up a slave, I would have sworn my father was behind it. Hell, I’m still not convinced he isn’t.”

“Why?” Gibbs demanded, “What makes you so sure your father would want you as his slave? Didn’t you tell me that your father sent you away to boarding school to avoid any temptation?”

“Yeah when I was a kid, he sure as hell didn’t want to be labeled a pedophile. Doesn’t go over too well at the country club.” Tony ran his hand through his hair, his frustration showing. “It started my last year at Road Island Military Academy. I received a letter from my father telling me that now that I was of age it was time for me to return and take my place at his side. Well, I knew what that meant so after graduation I took off. I ended up in Peoria and went into the police academy. I had two good years there before the next letter arrived.”

“So, you father was asking you to come home.” Gibbs tried to keep his voice calm, despite the twisting in his gut. “Maybe he was feeling guilty about what he did and wanted to reconnect with you.”

“Oh, he wanted to reconnect all right, but not in the way you mean.” Tony smirked and said. “Every time a letter showed up I’d run, from Peoria to Philadelphia to Baltimore. No matter where I went the letters followed, each one become bolder and bolder. The last letter showed up about two months before my arrest, but I was finally fed up. I wasn’t going to run again, no matter what the letter said.”

“What did it say?”

“Well now, this letter was the best one yet,” Tony replied sarcastically. “ ‘Dear son, you’re the reason your mother is dead. It’s time for you to full fill your obligation to me and take her place at my side.’ I mean he couldn’t very well put in writing, ‘Come home I want to fuck your ass.’ ” Tony began to pace back and forth, running his palm over his sweaty forehead. “I won’t risk that, Gibbs. I would rather die first.”

“I made you a promise and I intend to keep it,” Gibbs reassured the nervous younger man, not liking how Tony was getting out of control. “I won’t let that happen.”

“The only way you can keep that promise is to take me for yourself, become my master.” Tony watched as Gibbs started shaking his head no and it increased his anger. Was this asshole really that dense? Tony finally lost it. “Damn it Gibbs, you owe me!”

Gibbs quickly closed the distance between them, his face coming so close to Tony their noses nearly touched. “I owe you nothing!” Gibbs forced out through clenched teeth despite the feeling of guilt he fought to keep at bay. “Even if I did, my taking on your training more than covers it.” Gibbs turned around and walked away, but stopped when he heard Tony’s quiet voice.

“Why don’t you want me?”

Gibbs turned back to face the younger man, his breath catching in his throat. Tony looked broken, the one thing Gibbs wanted so badly to prevent. “What?”

Tony raised his head, his eyes bright with unshed tears. “Why don’t you want me for a slave? Is there something wrong with me? Is it because I fought so hard at the beginning of my training that you just can’t stand to be around me?”

Gibbs shook his head. Oh God, if you only knew. Gibbs realized he needed to stop this now and the best way to do that was to push Tony as far away as he could, even if he had to hurt him. “I’ve already had a slave, a gorgeous red-headed female slave that I chose to give away.” Gibbs fixed the most sarcastic smile he could muster on his face. “She was built like a brick shit-house and was fantastic in bed. Why would I want to replace her with the likes of you?”

Tony felt as though he had been punched in the gut. He prayed he could keep the look of hurt off his face. He didn’t want to appear weak in front of Gibbs and lose what little dignity he had left. It didn’t take long for that feeling of hurt to turn to a feeling of anger, anger that was quickly turning into rage. “You fucking bastard! So that’s how it is, huh, I’m just not good enough for you? You can’t be bothered with a broken down ex-cop who is so stupid he couldn’t keep his own government from framing him and throwing him into slavery.”

Gibbs wasn’t sure what to say to Tony’s outburst. After all, wasn’t this the outcome he was aiming for? As much as he hated hurting the man he loved, he had to wipe any idea Tony had of becoming his slave out of that mind of his, and there was only one way to do it. “You said it, DiNozzo, not me.” With that he turned and walked away.

Tony stood there, in shock at hearing Gibbs basically say he wasn’t good enough to keep. That was the last straw. Gibbs was never going to take him for a slave and he was not going to risk ending up his father’s fuck toy. He knew now what he had to do, and nothing was going to stop him.

“I have news for you, asshole,” Tony cried out, all hope lost as Gibbs walked away. “I’m just as good as you are, and I promise you this, I will not go back to DC and be handed over to my father or anyone else. You hear me, Gibbs! It’s you as my master or no one. I would rather be dead than belong to someone else.”
Chapter End Notes:
Last three chapters now being posted