- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony makes a bad decition
Chapter 31

Gibbs entered the training room, the argument that he and Tony had just had still resounding in his ears. He knew he had hurt Tony, made him hate him with all he was worth, but that was what Gibbs wanted, wasn’t it? Then why did he feel like his heart had been ripped from his chest?

Gibbs grabbed an empty box and pulled open the bottom drawer of the dresser. He began tossing paddles, floggers and whips into the box until the drawer was cleared out, repeating the process with the next drawer and the next until all but the top drawer was empty. Gibbs could hear Tony in the main room throwing things around, and he decided it would be best to give him a little time to himself. Hopefully Tony would either work through his anger or exhaust himself. Gibbs really didn’t care either way; he just didn’t want to deal with Tony when he was like this.

Opening the top drawer, Gibbs threw boxes of condoms and tubes of lube on top of the dildos, vibrators and nipple clamps. His cock twitched when he spotted the penis-shaped dildo he had used on Tony the day before. Closing his eyes to try and calm his body down, Gibbs reached into the back of the drawer, his hand wrapping around a thin, rectangular box. Pulling it out, he slowly removed the lid. Inside he stared at the golden collar, the emeralds shining on each corner of the charm that was engraved with ‘Property of Leroy Jethro Gibbs’.

Gibbs pulled the collar from the box and gripped the chain tightly. Closing his eyes, Gibbs brought his fist to rest against his forehead. God, why did I keep this damn thing? Why didn’t I just throw it out the first night? Tapping his fist against his head, Gibbs felt his stomach churn. Why is this so hard? Tony will be given to the right person, to someone who will know how to handle him. I’ll pull whatever strings I have to assure that they find him a good master. That’s what’s best for him, isn’t it? Then why does the thought of that happening hurt so much?

Gibbs took a deep breath and then let out a long, sad sigh. He needed to stop feeling sorry for himself and get finished. This was about Tony, not him. Before Gibbs could replace the collar in the box, a loud crash came from the front of the cabin. Shoving the collar in his sweatpants pocket, Gibbs ran to see what was going on.

Entering the main room, Gibbs stood there in total shock at what he saw. The front window had been busted out and the afghan from the back of the couch had been thrown over the bottom of the window frame, covering the broken glass. Running to the window, Gibbs could see one of the dining chairs lying on the porch. From out of the corner of his eye Gibbs caught some movement, and when he leaned out the broken window he saw Tony's bare ass disappearing into the woods.

Not wanting to take the time to unlock the door, Gibbs climbed out through the broken window and took off running. His gut clenched as the image of Tony’s unconscious body lying on the ground, after his chance encounter with the fence several weeks earlier, filled his mind. Running past the flat boulder that Tony liked to call the stone table, Gibbs stopped dead in his tracks, scared to death as he took in the scene before him.

There before him, not twenty feet from the recently repaired electric fence, was Tony. He stood staring straight ahead, every muscle in his body tense, his hands clenched into fists by his sides. Even from behind, Gibbs could tell he was taking deep, heavy breaths. Gibbs was concerned if he said anything it could push Tony over the edge, but when Tony took a step closer to the fence Gibbs couldn’t hold his tongue any longer.

“Stop! Not another step, DiNozzo.”

Tony whirled around to face the object of his anger, his entire body shaking. Whether it was from fury or fear Tony wasn’t sure and he really didn’t care. Tony yelled, “Why? What does it matter to you? You don’t want me and I’m sure as hell not chancing that I end up with my father!”

“Jesus, what is it with you and your father?” Gibbs growled, running his hand through his hair in frustration. “I’ve told you again and again that I will never let that happen. Why won’t you believe me?”

“Because there is nothing worse than an asshole with power, and my father is one of the biggest assholes with one hell of a lot of power,” Tony shouted back. “Even if you were to personally choose my new master, how can you be sure he isn’t in my father’s pocket? You can’t! The only way you can keep that promise to me is to take me for yourself.” Tony’s eyes filled with tears that threatened to fall as he took a couple of steps closer to Gibbs, his hands now outstretched in a plea. “I’m facing a life of slavery that I don’t deserve, Gibbs, but I would willingly accept my fate if you were my master.”

Gibbs bowed his head, shaking it no. “You don’t know what you’re asking, how totally impossible that is.”

“Then just go back to the cabin, Gibbs,” Tony said, sounding totally defeated. “You’ve done your job, you completed my training, and they can’t come back on you for anything. Now, leave me to do what I have to do.”

Gibbs’ head shot up as he reached out for Tony. “I can’t let you do that, I won’t let you do that.”

“Why? Because I might cheat the government out of the money they would make from my sale? Well, tough shit!” Tony snapped sarcastically before turning and staring at the fence before him. “Just leave, Gibbs, don’t make this any harder than it is already.”

When Gibbs saw Tony turn away his heart clenched. He was at a loss, and that was a state he had never faced before and he didn’t like it. Gibbs needed to stop this, but how? He understood Tony’s frustration, his fear. Jesus, would he not do exactly what Tony was doing if their roles were reversed?

Gibbs remembered the collar lying in his pocket and reached inside. Wrapping his hand around it, his mind filled with images from his earlier nightmare. Tony tied to that bed being brutalized by the biker called Snake, hearing Tony’s screams and Snake’s demeaning words. When Tony took a step toward the fence, Gibbs knew what he had to do, what he wanted to do. Gibbs closed the distance between himself and the younger man in two strides. Grabbing Tony’s arm, Gibbs jerked him away from the fence, with a yell of, “No!”

Tony stumbled when he was yanked away from the dangerous fence. Righting himself, Tony whirled around and glared at Gibbs. Now Gibbs stood between Tony and the fence, Gibbs’ breath coming fast and heavy.

Tony wrenched his arm out of Gibbs’ viselike grip. “You can’t stop me, Gibbs, so don’t even try.” Tony attempted an end-run move around Gibbs that would make any football player proud, but Gibbs had other plans.

Pulling his hand from his pocket with the collar still held tightly in his fist, Gibbs growled out his response. “Like hell I can’t stop you!” Gibbs wrapped his arm around Tony’s waist as Tony tried to dash past and lifted him off the ground. With Tony kicking and fighting to get away, Gibbs began to drag him back towards the cabin.

“Get your fucking hands off me,” Tony screamed as he continued to fight. “Let me go, damn you, let me go!”

Gibbs continued to drag Tony further and further away from the danger, his tenuous hold around Tony’s waist slipping more and more as Tony put up a fight, using his elbows and fists on Gibbs. Just a few more feet and they would be out of the woods, and then maybe he could talk some sense into the stubborn man. Gibbs saw the boulder, Tony’s stone table, just ahead. Close to losing his grip on Tony, with the way he was struggling, Gibbs made his decision. He whipped Tony around and gave him a hard push. When he fell to the ground in front of the stone table, Gibbs stood over him giving Tony his best glare.

“What do you think you accomplished here, Gibbs?” Tony spat out through clenched teeth. “Nothing!”

Gibbs tightened his grip on the collar until the charm cut into his hand. He could feel his control slipping way like sand through a sieve. When Tony looked towards the fence as he attempted to stand, Gibbs let out a loud, animalist growl that both surprised Tony and stopped his movements. Moving quickly, Gibbs grabbed Tony’s hair with his free hand. Pulling Tony off the ground, Gibbs threw him on to the stone table, pleased with the shocked look on Tony’s face.

When Tony began to rise, Gibbs face took on a menacing smile. Taking hold of Tony’s arm, Gibbs whirled him around and pushed him chest-down on the table, Tony’s hips and legs hanging over the edge. Gibbs held Tony down on the rock as he continued to struggle, but Gibbs refused to give up. When Tony finally gave in to Gibbs’ superior strength, he leaned over Tony’s back, his mouth close to Tony’s ear. “What were you thinking, trying to kill yourself?”

“You may have stopped me for now, but you can’t watch me every minute of every day, and one day when you’re not watching I’ll finish what I started,” Tony shot back, angry that he could not break Gibbs’ hold. “I will not be my father’s slave - or anyone else’s. Not that you care one way or the other.”

“Of course I care.” Gibbs felt like his guilt was going to choke him. “I don’t want to see you hurt.”

“But don’t you see that you’re hurting me. Your not wanting me hurts me, and I don’t want to live with that pain.” Tony voice quivered with emotion.

Gibbs heart skipped a beat when he heard the pain in Tony’s voice. Lying against Tony’s back, Gibbs’ erection pushed against the fabric of his sweatpants where it touched Tony’s ass. Gibbs laid his forehead on Tony’s shoulder and quietly asked, “You know what it will take to become my slave, you know it is a painful process. Are you sure you want this?”

“Yes, more than anything.” Tony’s confident tone made Gibbs proud.

“You know what a…”

“Royal bastard you can be?” Tony cut in. “Yes, and I’m more than willing to accept that.”

“Then I will Claim you as mine.” Taking a step back, Gibbs pushed his sweat pants down to his ankles, his hard and leaking cock springing free. Without hesitation, Gibbs entered Tony’s unprepared ass, burying himself up to his balls in one thrust. The feeling of Tony’s tight passage clamping down on his sensitive dick sent Gibbs right to the edge and he bit his bottom lip to keep from coming.

Tony screamed out in agony when he was breeched, his body automatically tightening around the intruder. Tony fought to control his breathing, his stomach clenching in fear when Gibbs began to move. He knew it was going to be painful, he just didn’t realize how painful. He had no one to blame but himself. This was what he wanted, wasn’t it, to be taken like this, to become Gibbs’ slave? Now Tony had to live with the consequences.

Gibbs felt Tony’s muscles loosen just a bit and his body began to move of its own accord. His mind was no longer capable of coherent thought; it was filled to capacity with nothing more than carnal lust and want. Once he began to move, Gibbs could not control himself and he took Tony like an animal in the wild. He slammed in and out with hard and fast strokes, spurred on when Tony’s cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure.

Tony could feel Gibbs’ raw lustful power with every hard thrust into his ass. It wasn’t long before the unbelievable pain he had been feeling started to die down and an incredible amount of pleasure took its place. Adding to the overwhelming sensations was an unavoidable friction to his fully erect penis.

Every thrust pushed his body forward, causing his cock to rub against the boulder. The hard rock repeatedly scraped across the underside of his hard dick, causing such a combination of pain and pleasure that Tony felt like he was losing his mind. He started to slide his hand down, wanting so badly to jerk himself to completion, only to have his wrist gripped in a tight fist. Tony felt a shiver run through his body as he moaned in frustration.

Gibbs held tightly to Tony’s wrist with his free hand, the collar still held tightly in his other hand, and continued to ram is cock in and out of that hot, tight passage that seemed to mold itself to his achingly hard cock. Lifting Tony’s wrist just slightly, Gibbs slapped it back down on the boulder, making it more than clear that Tony was not to touch his own cock.

Gibbs could feel that familiar tingle in his spine, his balls drawing up tightly, signaling he was close to orgasm. As much as he wanted to draw this wonderful feeling out, and to continue to fuck that perfect ass, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. It was time to end this.

Glancing at the collar still clutched tightly in his fist, Gibbs buried himself as deep inside Tony’s ass as he could and stayed there. Leaning over Tony’s back, Gibbs wrapped the collar around Tony’s neck and locked it in place. Placing his mouth against Tony’s ear, Gibbs growled low and menacingly, “Who do you belong to, slave?”

“Y-you, m-master, only you.” Tony cried out.

“That’s right, slave, you belong to me now, body and soul. Mine!” Gibbs then bit Tony’s earlobe, pleased when Tony’s body shuddered and he cried out in pleasurable pain. Gripping Tony’s hips, Gibbs slammed once, twice, three more times before exploding and filling Tony’s tight passage with his seed.

Tony felt his ass fill with warmth he had never felt before and the sensation sent him over the edge. Screaming out his own completion, Tony shot his semen all over the boulder. He hissed in pain as he felt Gibbs immediately withdraw from his ass. Sliding off the boulder, Tony sat on the ground, unable to stop his tears of relief from falling. He couldn’t believe that Gibbs finally agreed to become his master. Looking up, he saw Gibbs standing over him breathing heavily, his eyes still slightly glazed from his orgasm.

“Thank you.” Tony reached up and felt the collar around his neck. “Thank you, Master.”

Gibbs took a deep, cleansing breath before reaching down and slowly pulling up his sweatpants. Looking down at the younger man, Gibbs could feel the guilt start to twist in his gut with each tear that fell from those amazing green eyes. Refusing to give into any emotions, Gibbs glared at Tony. “I’d hold off thanking me, if I were you. You know the saying, be careful what you wish for, you may find what you end up with doesn’t match what you were hoping for.”

Tony groaned as he tried to rise, finding even the smallest movement painful. Feeling Gibbs’ hand on his arm, helping him up off the ground, Tony turned grateful eyes towards Gibbs. “I have no regrets, only gratitude. You have saved me from a fate worse than death, and I…I will always love you for that.”

Gibbs stood stark still for a moment, in shock. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard coming from Tony. Was Tony saying he’d always love him? Or was that just the gratitude talking? Someday, maybe he could get Tony to actually love him as he loved Tony, someday. Gibbs wrapped his arm around Tony’s waist and drew Tony’s arm over his shoulder. “Let’s get you in the cabin,” Gibbs spoke softly as he helped Tony move towards his new life.

***NCIS***

Tony lay listening to his new master’s heartbeat. His new master, God, did he actually just say that? He couldn’t believe the road his life had taken. One minute a cop, the next a slave to a surly federal agent. At least Tony had one thing going for him, Gibbs did care for him. In fact, according to Ducky, he was in love with Tony. That would make his life easier, wouldn’t it?

Tony thought back to earlier in the evening, when he became the property of Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Tony fingered the collar around his neck as he remembered Gibbs’ surprisingly tender care after the Claiming. Once they had made it back into the cabin, Gibbs had gently checked him for any injuries, finding only a small amount of blood as well as a scraped cock from the abrasions of the rock. Stripping his own clothes off, Gibbs had taken Tony into a warm and soothing shower.

Tony remembered being gripped with fear as Gibbs had maneuvered him under the spray. Tony had prepared himself for the pain he knew would be coming when his new master took what belonged to him. Tony was shocked but pleased when Gibbs did nothing more than gently wash him, never once turning it sexual. When Gibbs was finished, he helped Tony out of the shower and dried his sore body.

Gibbs had then instructed Tony to lean over the bathroom sink as he applied some antibiotic ointment on Tony’s ass, which was very painful, and on his scrapped cock. Tony then found himself in the master bedroom, wrapped in Gibbs’ arms, his head lying on Gibbs’ chest. That is where he found himself right at this moment, unable to shut his mind off so he could sleep.

“You’re thinking too loud.” Gibbs ran his fingers through Tony’s hair as he spoke quietly.

“What?” Tony looked up at Gibbs to see that half smile he liked so much. “Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to wake you.”

“You didn’t wake me, but it’s obvious something on your mind. What are you think about?”

“It’s nothing, I was just wondering…” Tony looked away from those blue eyes.

“About what?”

“Is there…I mean, I know…” Tony let out a yelp of surprise when Gibbs’ hand connected to the back of his head.

“Out with it, DiNozzo.”

“Is there anyway a slave can be taken away from their master?” Tony’s voice shook as he asked his question.

“Taken away?” Gibbs wasn’t sure he understood.

“Well, say there was a person who decided they wanted to own someone else’s slave. Is there a law that prevents that, or is there anything they can do to make that happen?”

Gibbs placed his finger under Tony’s chin and made him look straight at him. “Is this about your father again?”

Tony closed his eyes for a moment before looking back at his master. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I know my father and he will do everything in his power to get his hands on me. If there is even the slightest chance, any loophole he can use, he’ll do it.”

Gibbs moved Tony off his chest and leaned over him so that they were practically nose to nose. “I need you to quite worrying about this. It’s nearly impossible to get a slave away from a master.”

“But it’s possible?”

“Only if they can prove that a slave’s life is in immediate danger or the slave is being unduly tortured. I’m a federal agent, it would be extremely hard to prove I’m unworthy, if you will.”

“You don’t know my father. He…”

Gibbs placed his finger on Tony’s lips. “You don’t have a thing to worry about. I thought a lot about this and I already have this covered.” Gibbs placed a gentle kiss on Tony’s lips. “You belong to me now and I protect what’s mine, no matter what it takes.”

“But…” Tony’s words were cut off by a deep and loving kiss that took his breath way. Maybe he didn’t have anything to worry about like Gibbs said. Maybe Gibbs did have a plan to stop his father.

Tony shivered when he felt Gibbs’ hand run down his side to his crotch and those wonderful callused finger wrapped around is quickly growing cock. As Gibbs slowly stroked him to completion, his fear and worries of his father melted away.

Later that night, Gibbs lay spooned against his new slave’s back. He tightened his hold around Tony’s waist and pulled him closer placing a gentle kiss on Tony’s neck. A quite sound of comfort came from the sleeping man, as he pushed back against Gibbs. Gibbs smiled as he closed his eyes and settled in to sleep, satisfied with the knowledge that he had at least kept the promise he had made to Tony from the start of the ordeal. He had found the perfect master for him, and Gibbs would do whatever it took to make Tony’s life with him the best it could be.