- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony learns his fate
Chapter 6

Gibbs leaned against the door frame and watched as his charge continued to sleep peacefully. Ducky had told him that with the exhaustion the man was suffering from the sedative he had given Tony should keep him under for at least twelve hours if not more. If that was the case, he figured he had a couple of hours yet before Tony would begin to stir.

Gibbs had just awakened after a full six hours of sleep. That was more than he normally got and he felt refreshed. He guessed now was the best time to check to see if the cabin had been set up according to his directions.

The room he was sleeping in was, of course, the master bedroom. It had a king size bed with a fireplace and a small bathroom with a shower. The room Tony now slept in would be his room most of the time. It had a queen size bed and for really cold nights there was a potbelly stove in the corner. It wasn’t as richly decorated as the master bedroom but it was comfortable. Next door to this room was the main bathroom. It was exceptionally large with both a tub and a separate enclosed shower.

Reluctantly turning away from the sleeping man, Gibbs headed to the third bedroom. This was one of the two rooms he had modified to meet his needs. He stepped inside and looked around. There was a full size bed in this room as well as a dresser and bedside table. He had asked for only one addition to this room, and he was pleased to see it. Leather cuffs hung from the brass headboard. At the foot of the bed two sets of chains had been bolted to the floor with a set of leather cuffs attached for the ankles. These chains could be adjusted so the legs could be held tight or bent if needed.

He opened the top drawer of the dresser and found more cuffs of all of different sizes. These could be placed around the thighs or the calves and then attached to the headboard if needed. Gibbs truly hoped that wouldn’t be necessary.

Shutting the door behind him, Gibbs headed to the last room. This room had the most modifications and he had to make sure everything was there. Stepping inside and flipping on the light Gibbs was most definitely pleased. Everything was just how he wanted it.

The windows were covered to block out all sunlight, giving the area a dark and dangerous feel. Against the far wall was the flogging cross. It was a seven foot tall wooden X with shackles at the top for the wrists and at the bottom for the ankles.

To the right, on the side wall, was a punishment horse. This looked like a vaulting horse for gymnastics but without the handles on the top. There were shackles on either side. The person being punished would be laid over the horse with their wrists and ankles shackled to holding them in place.

In the middle of the room shackles and chains hung from the ceiling. These also could be adjusted so the person could stand in the shackles or be hung by their wrists. That would only be done in the most extreme cases and Gibbs wasn’t planning on anything close to that.

On the opposite wall sat the only piece of original furniture remaining in the room, the dresser. Gibbs opened each drawer and carefully inspected each item.

The bottom drawer held the floggers. One was a wooden handle with strips of leather hanging off the end. The other was similar but it had different sized beads tied to the ends of the leather strips.

The middle drawer had several different paddles. The two that held Gibbs’ attention were quite different from each other. The first one looked like a ping pong paddle. It was covered in a soft plastic with a waffle print across the front. The second was quite different. It was made totally of wood, with no padding, no covering. It was about a foot long and about six inches wide. What made this one interesting was the fact that it had different sized holes up and down the paddle. It would leave quite a mark, without causing much damage. Of course there were those people who would use it the wrong way and that could be dangerous.

The top drawer held many different items. Gibbs could see several boxes that held dildos of all shapes and sizes. One in particular caught his eye. It was about 6 inches long and anatomically correct. Gibbs smiled as he inspected the item in his hand and discovered it had a built in vibrator. This could be quite interesting.

Next were a couple of cock rings and a chastity cage with a butt plug attached. These would definitely be needed when Tony found out the rule of not coming without expressed permission. That was a hurdle Gibbs was not looking forward too.

Last in the drawer was several different nipple clamps. They ranged from straight clamp types to clamps that could be adjusted with screws making them clamp the nipple tighter. Gibbs had seen and used these before, but the one he now held in his hand was totally new to him. These were black metal clamps that, according to the package, had built in vibrators.

Gibbs let out a small moan as an image filled his mind. Tony chained to the ceiling in the middle of the room, the black nipple clamps vibrating on his chest and the six inch dildo vibrating in his ass. Gibbs dropped to his knees in front of him. Tony screaming out in pure pleasure as Gibbs swallowed his engorged cock down his throat.

Gibbs shook the image from his mind and quickly put the clamps back and shut the drawer. Jesus, what’s wrong with me, he thought to himself. I am so going to regret this decision.

Turning his attention to the top of the dresser he found multiple boxes of condoms and lube.

“Good God, what do they think were going to do, fuck like rabbits?” Gibbs laughed.

He grabbed a couple of boxes of condoms and tubes of lube to take with him. Gibbs wanted to make sure there was some in every room, just in case. As he moved some of the boxes he noticed a box sitting behind the others. The box was about eight inched long, three inches wide and two inches tall. The box reminded him of a bracelet he had bought Shannon when they first got married.

Opening the box, Gibbs was shocked at what he saw inside. It was one of the most beautiful slave collars he had ever seen. It was a gold chain made of 18k gold. The gold links went from the clasp and attached to a rectangular charm that would sit right at the base of the throat. The charm was engraved with the words: PROPERTY OF LEROY JETHRO GIBBS. Each corner of the charm had a sparkling green emerald.

Gibbs’ heart began to beat faster and his breathing increasing. He picked up the collar and noticed a note folded in the bottom of the box. His hand shook as he reached for the note and unfolded it.

Just in case you change your mind. I thought the emeralds matched his eyes perfectly!

The note was signed by the First Lady.


Gibbs wrapped his hand around the collar, brought it up to his forehead and closed his eyes. He let out a deep sigh as he tried to get his emotions under control.

What are they trying to do to me? He thought to himself. Don’t they realize I’m the last person this kid needs? He needs someone who will treat him right, not some broken down Gunny, second-b- for-bastard I’ll only make his life worse than it already is.

He laid the collar carefully back in the box and closed the lid. Placing it back on the dresser, he took one last look at the box, his breath catching as he thought of what he was missing out on, but knowing he had made the right decision.

Closing the door behind him, he headed towards the main part of the cabin. The hallway from the bedrooms opened up onto a large living area. There was a large fireplace on the wall by the bedrooms. A large, overstuffed couch sat directly across the room. On one side was a matching loveseat and on the other side sat two very comfortable looking recliners, making the room a perfect square.

Beyond the living room Gibbs could see the dining room leading into the kitchen and breakfast nook. He knew DiNozzo would be waking soon and the young man would likely be hungry. Ducky explained that one of the side effects of the sedative would be excessive thirst and hunger. Gibbs also wanted Tony to be as calm as possible as he explained the training process he was facing.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Tony yawned and stretched as he blinked his eyes open. Looking around the strange room he lay in, he tried to remember how he got there. He remembered being in autopsy and that doctor giving him a vitamin injection, and then nothing. His stomach clenched in a combination of concern and anger. This was getting fucking ridiculous. He was tired of not knowing what was going on and he was going to get some answers now.

Throwing back the covers he realized he was totally naked. Covering himself back up he looked around the room for his clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. Wrapping a blanket around himself, Tony started opening closets and drawers, his anger building when he found everything empty.

Tony heard what sounded like pots and pans clinking in the kitchen. Wrapping the blanket tighter around himself he headed towards the sound for some answers.

Gibbs was standing at the stove, beating the eggs to make omelets, when he heard a voice shouting, “Hey, you in there! I want some answers and I want them NOW! “

Gibbs smiled and turned away from the stove. By the time his gaze rested on the young man in the dining room the smile was gone, replaced by a deadly serious expression as he stared the young man down.

“Where am I?” Tony snapped. “How did I get here and where the hell are my clothes?!”

Gibbs kept all emotion off his face as he answered the man’s question. “Slaves don’t wear clothes during their training.”

“Wh-what is that suppose to mean? I’m no slave.”

Gibbs stilled as he watched Tony pale considerably. “DiNozzo, this was all explained to you before you were brought to see Dr. Mallard, wasn’t it?”

Tony shook his head nervously as his hand snaked out from inside the blanket and he gripped the back of the dining room chair.

Gibbs slammed his hand down on the counter and kicked the cabinet door, his face with anger, and he saw Tony jump in surprise. “Damn him, he gave me his personal guarantee.”

Tony felt his whole body start to shake, his legs turning to rubber. He gripped the chair so tight his knuckles turned white as he fought to stay standing. He felt a set of hands grip his upper arms and guide him to the chair.

“Sit down, DiNozzo before you fall down,” Gibbs said gently.

Tony sat with his head in his hands trying to understand what was happening. A glass of water was placed in front of him as Gibbs took the chair beside Tony. Tony tried to take a drink, but his hand shook so hard he began to spill its contents. A calloused hand wrapped around his and help guide the glass to his mouth for a sip of water and then guided it back to the table.

“Gibbs, isn’t it?” Tony saw the man nod his head. “What did you mean by…what you said?”

“Tony, what were you told about your incarceration?”

“Nothing,” Tony said, his voice rising with the angers that now filled his eyes. “I got home from work late because I had a promising lead on the case I was working on. I had stopped for a pizza and some beer and was sitting in my living room watching some James Bond when my front door was kicked in. Two Neanderthals stormed in, grabbed me and tried to handcuff me.”

Tony ran a hand over his eyes, “I tried to fight them off but one of them shot me with a taser and I went down. They threw that damn hood over my head and dragged me out of my apartment. I must have hit my head when they threw me in the back of the van because the next thing I knew I was in that cell. I told you the rest already,” he finished quietly.

Gibbs didn’t think he could get any angrier than he was right then. Promises had been made and obviously broken. Now it fell to him to tell this man what he should have been told before he was ever brought here.

“Mr. Gibbs, could you please tell me what the hell is going on here?”

Gibbs actually felt sorry for the man when he saw Tony’s eyes filled with pain and confusion. He knew he was probably signing his own slavery order by telling him anything, but he was tired of all the bullshit.

“Do you remember when you Captain told you to quit investigating your current case?” Gibbs watched DiNozzo shake head in confusion. “You know, your investigation into the death of the drug dealer.”

“He never told me to stop investigating the case,” Tony stated. “He told me he was assigning it to another investigator because he knew I was incapable of solving a case even as open and shut as this one,” he said, rolling his eyes sarcastically.

Well, Gibbs was certainly wrong when he thought he couldn’t get angrier. He actually could get angrier and right now he wanted that Captain’s neck between his hands so he could squeeze the life out of him.

“Which only made you dig deeper,” Gibbs guessed.

“Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?”

“There’s not a lot I can tell you except that the case you were investigating got the attention of Homeland Security. They instructed your Captain to have you stop investigating. Had he done what he was told and got you to stop… instead you continued your investigation and they couldn’t allow that.”

“So I was right,” Tony whispered more to himself that to anyone else. “He was linked to a terrorist cell.”

“Yeah,” Gibbs said quietly. “he was,”

“But I thought Homeland Security would wanted me to expose the cell?” Tony asked, looking at Gibbs. The look on Gibbs’ face told him everything he needed to know. “Unless they already knew about it and didn’t want it exposed. Okay, that I understand, but how does that get me here?”

“The cell was getting more and more paranoid the closer you got. They were preparing to move the cell and they weren’t taking any of the local help with them. That could have meant not only the death of several agents working undercover, but unknown numbers of American lives if they did move.”

Gibbs folded his hand and leaned on the table and looked directly into Tony’s eyes. “Your Government decided that the best course of action for them was to discredit you and your work. That way the cell would think that no one would believe anything you say. The best way to do that was to arrest you for terrorism. Once you were convicted and sentenced to a life of slavery the cell would figure they were safe to continue operating.”
“But I haven’t been convicted or sentenced to anything,” Tony shouted incredulously. “When is my trial? Where is my lawyer? Where is the evidence against me?”

“It’s already happened, at least on paper.”

“What’s that supposed to mean? I was only arrested a week ago. How could I have already gone to trial and been convicted- let alone sentenced? I haven’t even seen an attorney.”

“You won’t see an attorney, DiNozzo. The Government can’t afford a public trial. They had to do all of this under the table. It’s done DiNozzo, and there’s nothing we can do about it.”

“So in other words the Government has framed me for terrorism and thrown me into slavery and they don’t want the American people to know about it!” Tony jumped to his feet, throwing the glass of water against the fireplace.

“Yeah DiNozzo,” Gibbs said, rising from the chair, his eyes narrowing at Tony’s outburst. “That’s exactly what they want, and it’s my job,” he said menacingly, standing over the ex-cop, “to make that happen.”