- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony learns the hard why who is in charge.
Chapter 7

"Oh and just how do you plan to do that? You forget, OLD MAN, that I was a cop. I know what goes on in those training centers. Slaves are beaten and repeatedly raped until they break."

Tony pulled the blanket tighter around his body as he glared at Gibbs. "If you think I'm just going to drop to my knees and submit to you, you’re out of your mind."

Gibbs sneered as he looks the man up and down. "Oh, you'll drop to your knees alright, and it won't be just to submit."

Tony's stomach flipped at that remark, but he refused to give Gibbs the satisfaction. "Fuck you, you bastard."

Not giving Gibbs a chance to respond, Tony stormed off, heading for his room. He had only taken a few steps when the blanket was ripped from his shoulders and a set of arms wrapped around him, pulling him against the fully clothed body. The feel of the material against his bare skin caused an unexpected tingle to run through him. Tony began to struggle against the arms holding him in place when he felt the hot breath on his ear as a soft, velvet-like voice whispered.

"No, you got that backwards, DiNozzo; I'll be fucking you, and by the time I'm through your going to be begging me to take you and pound you into the mattress." Gibbs whispered as he thrust his tongue in Tony’s ear.

Gibbs smiled when he felt the shiver run through Tony’s frame as he held him in place. He needed to push further, needed to see how far he could go and what kind of a payoff he would get with his actions.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Tony felt an uncontrolled shiver run through his body as a tongue was thrust in his ear. The mouth quickly sucked his earlobe inside like a baby sucking its mother’s tit. It continued licking, nipping and sucking down to the juncture of his neck and shoulder where a set of teeth suddenly sank into the sensitive sink definitely leaving a mark. Tony cried out in pain only to immediately feel the area being soothed with licking and sucking.

The hands around him began moving in soft, caressing circles as they wandered over his body. The right hand was roaming over his chest, the thumb scraping over Tony’s nipples. The left hand started at his stomach but quickly began moving down. Gibbs’ fingers ran through his pubic hair before the hand wrapped around his flaccid cock, causing Tony to gasp in surprise.

Tony’s struggles against his captor were growing weaker as his body began to respond to Gibbs’ ministrations. He couldn’t understand why or how but his cock was quickly growing, becoming painfully hard as it began leaking copious amounts of precum, despite his mind fighting to stop it. He couldn’t let this happen, he wouldn’t. That calloused hand pulled and jerked as it ran up and down the now fully engorged cock, a thumb running over the sensitive head gathering the fluid to use as lubrication.

Tony felt his upper body being turned slightly towards the silver haired man as the upper hand began pinching and pulling his nipple. He fought to keep the moan he could feel wanting to escape deep in his throat, refusing to give that bastard the satisfaction. He started loosing that battle when a wet and demanding mouth covered his.

Tony had never kissed nor been kissed in such a fashion before and he felt himself freeze at the sensations filling his body. When he felt that tongue against his lips, demanding entrance he forced his head to move. Pulling his head away with a moan of “No!” on his lips, Tony renewed his efforts to break free. But the mouth returned quickly, the tongue once again demanding entrance.

Tony pressed his lips tightly together, determined not to allow him access. The hand sliding up and down his rock hard cock clamped down and twisted while at the same time the hand on his chest pinched and twisted his nipple. Tony screamed from the sudden pain and Gibbs took full advantage of it.

Tony felt Gibbs’ tongue enter his mouth, exploring every nook and cranny. He swore he felt it hit the back of his throat causing him a gag. Then his own tongue was drawn into the other man’s mouth and was being sucked on like a child’s pacifier.

The hand on his cock began moving faster and pulling harder and Tony felt the all too familiar feeling of his balls drawing up in preparation of his orgasm. The fingers on his nipples were now being gently scraped and squeezed. His tongue was being sucked in a warm, wet mouth. All these sensations were building, overwhelming him and he didn’t think he could take much more.

Then the mouth was suddenly gone, replaced by that soft, velvet-like voice whispering in his ear again. “Come for me, my little slave. Come for your Master,” and his teeth sank into Tony’s earlobe.

Tony could hear someone scream and it took his brain a moment to process the fact that it was coming from him. All those sensations had reached a climax and his screams came with each ejaculation, which came repeatedly.

Tony’s body tensed up and he didn’t think he was going to be able to take another breath. Bright lights exploded behind his eyes, and then everything went black as his body fell limp in Gibbs’ arms.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Tony felt warm and comfortable as he snuggled down under the blanket that covered him. He felt more relaxed than he had felt in years and he didn’t know why. As the darkness began to lift and his mind became clearer, images slowly crept into his consciousness. Sinking further down into the soft cushions under him, he sighed deeply and it caught in his throat as he suddenly remembered.

Gasping, he sat up on the edge of the couch and put his head in his hands. What the hell happened here? How could he have allowed it to happen? Worse yet, how could his body have responded to that man’s touch? What the hell was wrong with him? He wasn’t gay- how could he have gotten so hard, let alone have such a mind blowing orgasm with a man? This was just sick. It didn’t happen- it couldn’t have happened; it had to be a bad dream.

“Yes, it happened, yes, you had an orgasm and yes, you did pass out,” Gibbs’ voice filled Tony’s ears from across the room where he sat on the fireplace hearth.

“DiNozzo’s do not pass out,” was all Tony could bring himself to say.

“Oh, I see,” Gibbs’ voice held a hint of amusement. “So you just suddenly decided to paint the front of the fireplace with semen and then take a short nap.”

Tony raised his head and glared at Gibbs. He realized Gibbs was wearing a different pair of pants than he had been wearing. He felt sick at his stomach at the thought that Gibbs had also cum from just touching him. God, what kind of hell was he in store for?

Gibbs stood and walked over to Tony, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Look, you have nothing to be ashamed of.”

Shrugging the hand off, Tony jumped to his feet. “What the hell would you know about it?”

“More than you know believe me.” Gibbs growled “I wasn’t always bi you know. I was as straight as you once upon a time. Then…let’s just say things in my life changed drastically and I was suddenly a slave trainer and fucking men.”

“Oh yes, your such a victim.” Tony snarled as he pushed past the man.

Gibbs grabbed his arm and turned him back around. “Yes DiNozzo, we’re all victims in one way or another.”

Gibbs stared into the eyes of the man next to him and wondered at what was seeing… was it shame, embarrassment, self loathing? He could also see the anger directed at him, but he knew he was just a convenient outlet.

“Come on DiNozzo, you need to eat something.”

“I don’t want anything, I’m not hungry.” Tony stated, cursing his body for once again betraying him when his stomach rumbled from hunger.

“Sure doesn’t sound like it to me,” Gibbs smiled as he headed for the kitchen. “Don’t be stubborn DiNozzo. You haven’t had anything since Ducky fed you yesterday and that wasn’t much. I know you’re hungry and you need to eat.”

“I said I don’t want anything, especially from you.” Tony snapped.

“Fine! Go to your room and stay there until I say you can come out. You can’t eat now you don’t get anything until I make dinner and that’s a long way away.” Gibbs growled, trying to keep his anger under as much control as possible.

“You can’t just send me to my room without supper. I’m no child,” Tony yelled.

“No, you’re a slave and I say what you can do and when you can do it. Get that through your thick skull and this will go a hell of a lot easier for you.”

“Go to hell,” Tony yelled once again.

Gibbs grabbed his upper arms and got right in his face. “No, Dinozzo, that’s where you are right at the moment and it’s only going to get worse unless you face the fact that this is your life now and there is nothing you can do to change it.”

Gibb turned Tony around and shoved him towards his room, smacking him on the ass, causing Tony to yelp before he turned back around and glaring at his tormentor.

“You heard me. GO!”

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Gibbs held Tony in his arms, his kiss passionate and demanding. The man’s callused hand was stroking his hard and leaking cock at a hard and fast pace. This time Tony returned the kiss, their two tongues battling for dominance, as Tony’s hand sought out and found the hard and leaking cock of his partner. The room was filled with the moans and cries of the two men, their bodies building to a mind shattering orgasm.

Tony had startled awake following that dream. He lay staring at the ceiling, not understanding where that dream came from. How could he let his mind drift in that direction, whether he was asleep or not? He couldn’t let that happen again.

A loud rumbling could be heard and Tony realized his stomach actually hurt from hunger. What a fool he had been, cutting his nose off to spite his face as his mother used to say. He should have eaten when Gibbs offered it, but no, he had to mouth off and get sent to his room like some child.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, he felt the room tilt and he closed his eyes for a moment waiting for it to straighten up. Gibbs had told him to stay in his room until he was told he could come out, but dammit, he wasn’t a child and he really needed the head. Maybe he could sneak out to the bathroom and get back before Gibbs knew he was even gone. That way he could drink his fill of water and maybe, just maybe it would help the pains in his stomach.

Slowly opening the door, Tony stuck his head out, looking and listening for any sign of the agent. Slipping down the hall, he shut the door to the bathroom only to find the lock had been removed.

“Wonderful,” Tony whispered to himself.

Quickly taking care of business, Tony washed his hands in the sink, filling his cupped hands repeatedly with water and drinking his fill. Now, if he could just make it back down the hall and back to his room before Gibbs catches him. Tony laid his towel on the counter and began to reach for the door knob when the room tilted again and his vision became fuzzy. He saw the floor rise up to meet him and then saw nothing at all.