- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony admits his biggest fear
Chapter 9

The black cargo van pulled up in front of the elaborate mansion. The side panel door was thrown open as two oversized men pulled a slave, trussed up in the normal transport bindings, from the back. The deep rich tones of the doorbell could be heard ringing through the house as the ornate front doors swung open.

A tall, thin man dressed in a butler uniform nodded to the two men and directed them inside. Following the man, they dragged their charge into the home stopping in front of another set of double doors. The butler threw open the door and motioned the men to enter, closing the doors behind them.

A man sat behind an enormous desk in the den, a smile gracing his lips as he watched the two men deposit his new slave on the floor in front of him. Standing, he walked around and leaned against the front of the desk. Nodding to the two men, they unhooked the chains that shackled the slave’s ankles to his wrists and forced him on his knees in front of his new master.

The hood is ripped off his head and the slave blinks against the light. He sees very expensive Italian leather shoes in front of him and his eyes slowly rise till they meet the eyes of the man in front of him. His heart begins to pound and he swears it will burst from his chest at any minute as an all too familiar laugh fills his ears.

“Welcome home, Anthony, did you miss your father?”

Tony shook his head and attempted to back away, only to be stopped by the two men behind him.

“There’s nowhere to go, Anthony, I own you now,” Tony’s father sneered and he stepped away from the desk. “I told you years ago that you would replace your mother someday. After all, you’re the reason she’s dead; it’s only right.”

“It wasn’t my fault,” Tony whispered. His eyes filled with tears when his fathers hand made contact with his face.

“No one gave you permission to speak, slave. That mouth has better things to do.”

Tony became fearful as his father’s eyes took on an evil glint and he smiled a menacing smile. He began to fully panic as his father suddenly dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. His cock was fully erect and leaking precum jutted out in front of him.

“Come son; please your father like your mother used too,” Tony’s father laughed as Tony fought the two men holding him in place. “Then service your master, slave.”

The engorged cock came closer and closer to his mouth as hands held him in place and he began screaming over and over at the top of his lungs.

“No! Get the hell away from me! I won’t do it! I won’t be your fuck toy! Let me go! God, let me go!”

“Tony, wake up, it’s just a dream. Come on, DiNozzo, I’ve got your six, you’re safe here.”

Tony fought against the hands holding him down, determined to get away from his father. The familiar voice sounded so far away, too far to be of any help to him. He had to get away, now!

That same familiar voice seemed to grow louder and Tony’s struggles seemed to ease a bit as he tried to concentrate on what the voice was saying. Feeling the hands holding him tightly in place loosen just a bit, Tony took advantage quickly.

**NCIS**

Gibbs sat on the side of the bed, pinning Tony’s arms to the bed. He had been woken out of a sound sleep by the man’s screams and now he fought to wake the man from his nightmare.

“Tony, wake up, it’s just a dream. Come on, DiNozzo, I’ve got your six, you’re safe here.”

Gibbs tightened his grip when the struggling increased. “DiNozzo, wake up, open those eyes.” He tried in a raised voice.

Feeling Tony begin to calm, Gibbs loosened his hold as he continued to encourage the man to open his eyes. “That’s it, come on now, let me see your eyes.”

Pain exploded with the sudden impact of a fist to the side of Gibbs’ head knocking him to the floor. Shaking the fuzziness from his mind, Gibbs caught a blur of movement out of the corner of his eye. Jumping up from the floor he took off out the door.

**NCIS**

Tony felt the hands holding him in place loosen their grip. What idiots his father hires. Did they really believe he would give up and just submit to his bastard father?

Tony took advantage of their stupidity and struck out, hitting one of them in the head and knocking him off the bed. He had no idea where the other fool was, but he wasn’t waiting around to find out.
He felt sluggish, like he was moving through sand, but move he did. Pushing him self up and off the bed, he headed out the door and down the hall.

Tony stopped for just a moment when he found himself in an unfamiliar room. How was that possible? Hadn’t he not just run from his father’s den? How could he step out of that room into a totally different building? Now was not the time to figure this puzzle out; now was the time to get the hell out of here before they caught up with him.

Spotting the door in the front of the building, Tony raced forward. Grabbing the door knob, he twisted and pulled for all he was worth only to find the door locked. He was screwed, and he knew it. The door had, in addition to the regular lock, two dead bolts that required a key to unlock.

Tony began to beat on the door with his fists. God help me, he thought to himself. I have to get out, please let me out. I can’t stay here, I won’t stay here, I’ll die first. Tony could feel the panic building with in him as he heard the footsteps of his father’s goons coming up behind him.

**NCIS**

Gibbs ran into the common room and stop when he saw Tony at the front door, fighting to pull it open. Gibbs was so glad he had the mindset to lock both dead bolts and he was the only one with the keys. There was no way Tony was getting out.

When Tony started beating on the door with his fists, a low keening rising from his throat, Gibbs knew it was time to move. Crossing the distance in a few long strides, he stopped a few feet away from the frantic man.

“Come on Tony, time to wake up. You’re safe here; no one can hurt you.” Gibbs spoke calmly as he slowly walked closer.

Tony’s entire body tense up as the pounding ceased. Hearing the footsteps come another step closer, Tony whirled around, striking out.

Gibbs was posed and ready when the fist came at his head. Using the momentum of the strike, Gibbs grabbed Tony’s wrist and turned him around, wrapping his arms around the struggling man and pulling him tightly against his chest.

“Calm down, DiNozzo, there is no one here that will hurt you.” Gibbs fought to keep control, but the struggling only grew in intensity. Lifting so that Tony’s feet were barely off the floor, Gibbs carried him till he could drop them both down on the couch.
He wrapped his legs around Tony’s hips to help hold him in place and listened as the low keening coming from the man as he beat on the door turned into one word repeated over and over again as they lay on the couch.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no.”

Speaking directly into Tony’s ear, Gibbs kept up a string of calming and encouraging words as he felt Tony’s struggles begin to lessen. Gibbs risked loosening his hold and began running his hand through Tony’s hair when he heard the repeated word turn into a choked sob. Gibbs let the man cry as he continued to hold him, soothing him with his word and his touch.

“I can’t do this, Gibbs.” Tony finally spoke up through his tears. “I can’t take the chance he’ll end up my master. I’ll kill myself before I let that happen.”

“Who, DiNozzo, who are you so afraid of,” Gibbs asked as he released his hold on the man.

Sliding of Gibbs’ lap to sit beside him on the couch, Tony wiped the tears from his eyes. Gibbs was surprised at not only the fear but the sorrow he saw is those beautiful green eyes.
“Talk to me, Tony, tell me who you’re talking about.”

“My f-father,” Tony whispered as he saw a look of shock cross Gibbs face. “You said that slaves are sold off a web site. If my father knows about my arrest and supposed trial, he’s going to know I’m now a slave. He will do what ever is necessary to see to it he owns me.”

“That can’t happen, Tony,” Gibbs explained. “Family members are not allowed to purchase slaves, or at least slaves that are related to them.”

“You don’t understand,” Tony shook his head as he tried to make Gibbs understand. “My father is loaded, and he is connected to some pretty powerful people. If I’m up for sale, he will find a way to own me. I won’t allow that to happen Gibbs. I won’t become my father’s sex slave, his fuck toy. I’ll kill myself first.”

Gibbs had to strain to hear that last sentence as Tony whispered his fears. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing, why would Tony think his father would want to do something so disgusting?

“Tony, why would your father want to make you his sex slave?” Tony looked away from Gibbs, his face filled with shame. Placing his hand on Tony’s shoulder Gibbs pushed the man to answer. “Tony, talk to me, why would you even think something like that?”

“Because my father once told me that since it was my fault my mother was dead that I should take her place in his bed,” Tony replied soberly.

“That’s not funny, DiNozzo,” Gibbs responded, not sure if he should be shocked or angry.

“No, it’s not, but it is true.” Tony closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before he continued. “When I was a kid my mother insisted that I have as normal a childhood as possible. She allowed me to join the school soccer team, much to my father dismay. You see he felt playing sports was beneath a DiNozzo.”

Tony shook his head at the memory then returned to his story. “He tried everything to get mom to pull me out but she refused. They fought all the time over it. She was so unhappy living with him she started to drink.”

“The day she died she had been drinking heavily. My father had told our driver he was no longer allowed to pick me up after practice or after the games. See, he figured it would force mom to pull me out, but she refused to let him win.”

Tony wrapped his arms around himself and shivered as the memories came flooding back. “She got behind the wheel of one of dad’s classic cars and came to pick me up. On the way home she ran off the road into a ditch. She was killed instantly; I was injured and hospitalized for a month. I celebrated my ninth birthday in there with just the nurses. My father never came to see me once.”

Tony shivered again. Gibbs grabbed the afghan off the back of the couch and wrapped it around Tony’s shoulders, nodding for him to continue.

“One night, about six weeks after I returned home, I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. I had my back to the door and I was hugging the stuffed dog my mother had given me. I was missed her so much. I heard the door open and someone walked into my room. I knew it was my father so I pretended to be asleep. I could smell the liquor so I knew he was drunk again. He drank a lot after mom died.”

Tony drew his feet up onto the edge of the couch and wrapped his arms around his knees, laying his head down. He continued his story as that night unfolded in his mind.

His father stood by his bed as he lay pretending to sleep, his arm wrapped around his favorite stuffed dog. He heard his father start to speak to him, his speech slurred from his drinking.

“Well, there he is, my worthless son. It is such a waste of the air you breathe. Your mother is dead because of you. You and your damned sports. It should have been you that died in that crash, not her.”

Tony tried to stay perfectly still as he felt his father run his hand through his hair. “Well, if I can’t have her then you’ll just have to take her place. Daddy needs satisfied and now it’s your job to do just that.”

Tony became frightened when he heard his dad unbuckle his belt. He had been on the receiving end of that belt more than once and was afraid he was about to be beat again. He became confused when he heard his father lower the zipper of his pants.

“Oh, Senior Dinozzo,” Tony heard his nanny as she opened the door. “I did not realize you where in here, is Anthony alright?”

Tony heard his father zipper close and his belt buckle refastened. “Yes, Marie, he’s just fine. I just thought I’d check in on him before retiring.” Tony breathed a sigh of relief as his father left his room.

“The next day I was shipped off to the Rhode Island Military Academy. I guess my father was afraid of what he would do if he kept me around and he got drunk again.”

Gibbs fought to keep the look of not only shock, but disgust off his face as Tony finished his tale. “Well, I can understand your fear of ending up your father’s slave. Tony, you have my promise that will not happen.”

“How can you promise that?” Tony snapped as his head whipped up to look at Gibbs. “I’m going to be sold on the internet for Christ sake. No one can promise anything?”

“I can, I made it a condition of my agreeing to train you that they make sure you are given to someone who will take good care of you. I have their personal guarantee.”

Tony started laughing, as Gibbs stared at him in disbelief. “What’s so damned funny DiNozzo?” Tony just laughed harder as Gibbs glared at him.

“You have their personal guarantee,” Tony howled. “Just like the personal guarantee you were given that they would explain everything to me before I was brought here. If they didn’t keep that promise, what makes you think they would keep this one?”

Gibbs felt like he’d been punched in the gut. Tony was right, if they didn’t keep the one condition, why would he think they would keep any of them? He would just have to make them keep this one, even if he had to expose the whole scam to the media. Tony was paying a big enough price for his country, by God he wasn’t going to pay any more than he already was.

Gibbs’ attention was brought back to the room when he heard Tony’s laughter turn into a sob. Without even thinking Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tony and pulled him to his chest, allowing him to cry on his shoulder. He ran his hand through Tony’s hair as he talked softly.

“I promise you, Tony; I will personally guarantee that you will not end up your father’s slave. I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen.”