- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is the sequel to Forced Training and is a work in progress
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Tony start to settle into their new lives, but will Gibbs be able t keep his slave or will he lose control to someone else
Chapter 1

Tony stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. It had been a little over six months since he had been arrested and thrown into slavery. Now he belonged to Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs and his life had been turned upside down.

Reaching for his shaving kit, Tony took a good look at himself in the mirror. "Looking pretty good there, DiNozzo, considering your life has gone to hell in a handbasket." Tony smirked as he shaved and then fixed his hair just the way he liked it.

Twenty minutes later found him entering the kitchen dressed in his favorite jeans and Ohio State t-shirt. Going to the freezer, Tony stared inside, trying to decide what to make for dinner. Grabbing a pound of hamburger, Tony dropped it in the sink so it could thaw out while he gathered the remaining ingredients for his famous lasagna.

Tony thought over everything he had to do that day when he finally sat down to a bowl of Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries. He would strip the bed and remake it, making sure to add the dirty sheets to the other laundry he had to do. Then he would vacuum the living room and by then the hamburger should be thawed and he could start dinner…oh my God, I've become a domesticated house husband. Who would have ever believed it?

Putting his bowl in the sink, Tony made his way to the living room and dropped into the recliner. Rubbing his face with his hands, Tony looked back over the last nine weeks, since being brought to Gibbs' home from the cabin. The two of them had settled into a quiet comfortable life. At least as comfortable as they could get being master and slave.

Tony remembered the day they arrived at the house, his entire body filled with apprehension of the days ahead.

Flashback

Tony sat in the back seat, staring out the window as the car pulled into the driveway. Well, he had finally arrived at what was to be his prison for the rest of his life. Looking down, Tony sighed when he saw the light cotton pants of his slave garments. They reminded him of the clothing he use to wear to the beach on spring break and it hurt to think he would never do that again. God, he already missed his jeans and Ohio sweatshirt. Hell, he would almost rather be naked than wear this crap.

Tony jumped when Gibbs pulled open the door, not realizing he had zoned out. Tony leaned back so Gibbs could reach the chain that was attached to the floor of the car and unlock it. Stepping out of the car, Tony started following Gibbs up the walk, shuffling as best he could with the chains he wore. He had leather cuffs on both his wrists and ankles with chains attached to them, effectively hobbling him. Tony stumbled as they reached the step and was surprised when gentle arms wrapped around him, keeping him from hitting the ground.

Gibbs helped Tony maneuver the stairs and then enter the house, closing the door behind them. Tony stood just inside, his eyes scanning the rooms he could see. It looked comfortable, homey even, but it wasn't his. The reality of it all hadn't hit home until just now. He was never going to own anything again, and that scared the hell out of him.

Gibbs quickly removed Tony's chains before ushering him into the living room. "Take a seat, DiNozzo. Want a beer?"

"Am I allowed?" Tony asked as he sat on the couch, his eyes landing on the TV in the corner of the room. Tony rubbed his wrists where the chains use to be, relieved to have them gone, but feeling a bit strange without them.

"According to our agreement with the President, you can do whatever you want as long as you're in my home," Gibbs called out as he pulled two bottles out of the refrigerator and handed the beer to Tony.

"Does that at least work?" Tony indicated the TV with the beer before taking a swig.

Sitting beside Tony, Gibbs took a swallow of his own beer and followed Tony's line of sight to the corner of the room. "Oh, it works. No cable though and it's black and white, but there is the remote." Gibbs smirked as he used his beer bottle to point at the coffee table. When Tony sighed deeply, a look of sadness on his face, Gibbs' smirk turned into a smile.

Placing his beer on the coffee table, Gibbs stood and held out his hand. "Come with me."

Tony felt his stomach flip as he looked at the hand in front of him. So, it starts already, time to pay the piper. Tony hesitantly reached up and took Gibbs' hand and rose off the couch. With his head down, Tony followed Gibbs into what he assumed was a bedroom. He figured Gibbs was going to take what belonged to him and he had no say in the matter. No right to refuse. Entering the room, Tony kept his head bowed as Gibbs released his hand. Tony began to unbutton his shirt when Gibbs grabbed his hand, stopping him. Surprised, Tony raised his head to look at Gibbs and was shocked at what he saw.

They stood in the middle of what was obviously a study. Surrounding the two men were several boxes and in the far corner stood an oversized flat screen TV, his TV, from his apartment in Baltimore. Looking back at Gibbs in shock, Tony opened his mouth, but nothing came out, his eyes suddenly filling with unshed tears.

"I called Ducky and had him ship them here," Gibbs quietly said.

"How, when?" Tony whispered, looking back at the boxes.

"When, well it was the night I â€" Claimed you." Gibbs answered. "After you went to sleep, I called and asked Ducky to see to it. I thought you would be more comfortable living here if you had some of your things."

"But, how? I thought once you were sentenced to slavery the government confiscated everything you owned and sold all of it?" Tony couldn't take his eyes off his possessions, still not believing they were here.

"Let's just say Ducky can be very persuasive when he wants to be." Gibbs laughed and ran his hand through his hair. "I thought we could set up your TV in the living room. Got cable scheduled to be hooked up tomorrow. I think most of your clothes are in there, not sure what else. Maybe we can go through some of those boxes after dinner."

Tony looked back at Gibbs, the unshed tears finally falling. With no hesitation, Tony wrapped his arms around Gibbs in a tight hug. "Thank you," he whispered in Gibbs' ear. "Thank you so much."

Since that day, Gibbs had been treating him quiet well, more like a Dom with a Sub than a Master with a slave, but as the days went by, even that seemed to die down. When they were at the cabin, Gibbs had been insatiable, and the sex had been fantastic despite the fact Tony had no say in the matter. Once they had arrived at Gibbs' house that had all changed. They still had sex, but what had started out as incredibly hot and exciting had soon turned mild, tame. In fact, their sex life was close to nil, and Tony was beginning to fear Gibbs no longer wanted him.

One thing very few people knew about Tony was that in college he had dabbled in the D/s life style. Her name was Madelyn, but during sex she always insisted he call her Madam or Mistress. Only there was one problem with their relationship; she knew Tony wasn't totally into that lifestyle, at least not at that time of his life, and so she always held back with him.

Tony could always tell when she was getting frustrated at not being able to just unleash her Dom side and eventually it broke them up. Tony was sensing that same frustration in Gibbs now. Since they had left the cabin, it seemed as though Gibbs had kept a tight rein on his desires and control. Tony knew Gibbs well enough by now to know that the man didn't do things by half measures, and there was no way that Gibbs wanted the sex to be so damned restrained, any more than Tony did. He was actually missing the unbridled, out of control Gibbs that had taken him over and over again after the initial Claiming.

Tony unconsciously rubbed his hand over his swelling groin as he remembered the last two days they had spent at the cabin. Gibbs never touched him for the first twenty-four hours after the Claiming, allowing his sore body to heal. Gibbs had helped him shower with hot soothing water and then treated his sore and raw ass with special ointment, repeating the process the next morning after holding him close all night long. When they went to bed that night, Gibbs had slowly explored every inch of him with his hand and mouth, until Tony was putty in his hands.

When Gibbs finally took what he wanted, Tony was ready and willing to give it. His body become Gibbs' once again with each thrust in and out, Tony's cries of pleasure spurring Gibbs on until both men exploded, their voices screaming out in completion.

Tony opened his eyes, not realizing he had even closed them, his breathing coming in short, heavy pants. Looking down at his sweatpants he saw the telltale wet spot on the front. He had cum just thinking of the sex that he and Gibbs use to have, and he wanted that back. No, he needed that back. Tony also knew he had to make sure Gibbs got what he wanted and needed. If not, Gibbs could go looking elsewhere and where would that leave him? Probably on the auction block and subsequently in his father's hands. No way was Tony going to let that happen. Tonight he would become the perfect slave and fulfill his Master's every wish and desire, whether Gibbs wanted it or not.

A smile slowly spread across Tony's face as an idea began to form. He was going to take whatever steps were necessary in order to get Gibbs to lose control and Claim him once again. If Tony had anything to say about it, tonight they were going to have the hottest sex they had had since the cabin.

***NCIS***

Gibbs sat at his desk in the bullpen, his eyes glued to his computer screen, but not really seeing anything. His mind was back at his house, with Tony, his slave. Jesus, he couldn't believe he had actually taken Tony for himself. What the hell was wrong with him? The last thing he needed was a slave, let alone a male slave, but Tony wasn't just a slave now, was he? Gibbs actually cared for this boy. No, Gibbs actually loved this man, even if he still couldn't admit it to anyone else; he knew he couldn't deny it to himself.

Those last two days at the cabin were unbelievable. He hadn't been that happy since…well, for a very long time, but now that was over. They were back in the real world now, and just because Tony was a slave on paper, didn't mean he needed to be treated as one. He enjoyed the sex he had with Tony, even if it wasn't the kind of sex he would have wanted, the sex he truly craved. He just couldn't do that to Tony, to a man who, before all this happened to him, had never in his life ever considered being with a man in any way, let alone being forced to submit to being fucked by one.

Tony deserved as normal a life as Gibbs could give him and if that meant Gibbs had to forego the type of life he would have wanted for the two of them, so be it. Gibbs hadn't exactly had the picture-perfect private life before Tony came into it, but once Tony had become a part of his world he had imagined, had actually hoped for things to change. He had dreamed of a life full of passion and love, one that both men would find fulfilling but emotionally and sexually. Gibbs just didn't see any way he could make that happen and still allow Tony to be the man he was born to be and if he could do this one thing for Tony at least he would feel as if he had accomplished something to help the man.

Gibbs was so engrossed in his thoughts that he never realized Abby was standing by his desk until she cleared her throat. Looking up, he was able to cover up the surprise he felt at seeing her with a scowl. "You need something, Abby?"

"When are we going to meet him, Gibbs?" Abby asked with her hands on her hips.

Gibbs' stomach clenched. She couldn't be talking about Tony, could she? How could she know about him? The training sessions were a top secret assignment, so there was no way the director had told them and he had purposely not mentioned anything. He just didn't think Tony needed that. To be paraded around like a piece of property would be like rubbing salt in an open, gaping wound. "Meet who, Abs?"

"Your new slave," Abby smirked at the glare Gibbs was throwing her way. "You didn't think you could keep it a secret did you?"

"I wasn't trying to keep anything a secret," Gibbs growled his displeasure. "Just didn't feel it was necessary to announce it to the entire Naval yard."

"Is what she says true, Gibbs?" Ziva asked as she came out from behind her desk to stand in front of Gibbs. "You have taken a slave?"

"And a male one, to boot. I didn't think that was your thing, Gibbs." Kate's sarcasm came across loud and clear from behind her own desk.

"Yeah, Gibbs, kinky, I like it." Abby clapped her hands in excitement.

"It's not like that, Abby, this is a special circumstance." Gibbs tried hard to cut this off before it got out of hand.

Abby laughed. "So, you're not getting all hot and sweaty in the bedroom?"

"Abigail, I don't really feel that is an appropriate question to be asking." Ducky chastised Abby as he entered the bullpen. "I mean, isn't Jethro's private life just that, private."

"Oh, come on, Ducky. You can't expect us to find out that kind of news and not be curious," Abby defended herself. "I just want to meet him. He has to be something special for Gibbs to want to own him."

"He is indeed a very special human being, one that doesn't deserve what life has thrown his way," Ducky stated.

"Duck," Gibbs warned quietly.

Ducky just nodded his understanding before continuing. "He is a very pleasant young man, who found himself in trouble through no fault of his own."

"Well, he obviously had to be mixed up in some way with terrorism or he wouldn't be a slave right at the moment," Kate stated, not even trying to hide her displeasure at the situation.

"That's not necessarily true, Kate," McGee's confident voice sounded out, surprising Kate. McGee had never contradicted her before; though he had been getting bolder and bolder the longer he had been with Gibbs' team. "There are many cases of people, who were never actually involved with terrorism, being arrested and bound into slavery on terrorism charges."

"Well, there had to be some evidence against him, McGee. The government wouldn't just arrest someone and make them a slave with no proof of wrongdoing at all." Kate shook her head in disbelief.

Ducky and Gibbs exchanged a surreptitious glance. Kate didn't know if she was right on target, and unless something changed in the future to bring Tony's situation out in the open, she never would.

"Well, that is debatable, Kate," McGee continued his argument. "I have researched many cases where the person was arrested for, quite literally, being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Oh, please." Kate rolled her eyes at McGee.

"I don't care about any of that," Abby shouted over the argument. "I just want to know when I can meet him."

"I cannot believe you mean that, Abby," Ziva said, unable to keep quiet any longer. "Slavery is a terrible thing, but to enslave an innocent person…"

"Okay, enough," Gibbs snapped. "If you all don't have anything to do I can find you something and I'll bet you won't like it."

All three agents quickly went back to work, mumbling under their breath that they had plenty to do, leaving Abby standing there with Ducky. Gibbs turned to glare at Abby, but she was not fazed.

"Well, when am I going to meet him? I mean, Ducky has already met him, why can't I?" Abby asked with a smile on her face.

"Jesus, Abby, you're like a pit bull with a bone. Ducky has seen my slave in a medical capacity only. " Gibbs shook his head as he glanced at Ducky, who gave a subtle nod of his head. "I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Maybe I can arrange a get-together on our next weekend off."

Abby squealed her approval as she jumped up and down. "For all of us, you know, the whole team?"

"We'll see, Abs, now get back to work." Gibbs said as he turned Abby around and gave her a gentle push towards the elevator. Nodding towards Ducky, the two men headed for the opposite elevator. Once the door closed behind them, Gibbs immediately hit the stop button.

"Do you think that is such a good idea, Jethro?" Ducky asked with concern in his voice.

"Duck, you and I both know that Abby is not going to let this go." Gibbs ran his hand through his hair taking a deep sigh. "I'll ask Tony if he would feel comfortable meeting the team. Who knows, maybe it's just what he needs to help him settle in."

"Is there a problem I'm not aware of?" Ducky asked, his eyes narrowing.

"No, not really," Gibbs hesitated for a moment. "I-I just want Tony to have as normal a life as he can. I don't want him to feel like a slave in my home, you understand."

"Oh I understand, probably better than you think." Ducky shook his head. "Here is what I believe, and you are free to take or leave my advice, as always. The first thing is that you need to seriously rethink is this gathering. Not only will Tony likely feel just like a slave on display, but I worry about the kind of response you might get from Kate and Ziva. I fear Kate will treat him horribly due to her strong feelings regarding terrorism, where Ziva may do just the opposite, with her strong feelings against slavery."

"Yeah, I can see what you're saying." Gibbs nodded in agreement. "I'll talk to Tony and we'll go from there." Gibbs reached to turn the elevator back on when Ducky stopped him.

"I'm not done yet," Ducky continued. "I think you may be trying too hard with Tony."

"In what way?" Gibbs crossed his arms, his irritation showing.

"Let me guess, since you've come back from the cabin, you have more or less stopped having sexual contact with the man?"

"Wh-what? Why do you say that?"

"I know you, Jethro." Ducky grinned. "The last time I saw you this frustrated was towards the end of your marriage to Stephanie. You weren't engaging in physical pleasures back then either and you had the same look about you."

Gibbs bowed his head; he could feel the heat rising in his cheeks. Ducky could always read him like a book.

"You have not wanted to force yourself on Anthony, like a Master over a slave, so instead you have all but stopped being intimate altogether, am I right?" Ducky watched as Gibbs slowly nodded his head. "Did you ever stop to think that perhaps Tony needs that connection with you? You need to be careful that you don't lead him to erroneously believe that you no longer want him. Don't let him lose that sense of security he has found with you. You need to go home and reclaim your boy before it is too late."

Gibbs shook his head as he started the elevator again. "I can't do that to him, Duck, he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment."

Ducky stood just outside the elevator watching Gibbs return to the bullpen. Shaking his head, he got back on the elevator and headed for autopsy. "I hope you know what you're doing my friend, because if you're not careful you could end up pushing that boy away permanently."
Chapter End Notes:
This is the sequel to Forced Training and is a work in progress