- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Senior finds some unexpected help
Chapter 10

Anthony DiNozzo Sr. sat in an overstuffed chair in his den, sipping his best scotch. The fire burned bright and hot, illuminating the entire room. The longer he sat there, the more he got a feeling that something bad was about to happen. Patterson should have been here by now. He promised Senior that tonight would be the night. He would have his son chained in his room on this very night, naked and begging, and Patterson had better deliver.

The knock at the door brought DiNozzo out of his thoughts and started his heart racing. He was here. Patterson had finally arrived, and now he would have the one thing he wanted most of all, Anthony at his mercy. “Come,” he called out as he stood and faced the door.

The double doors opened slowly and a young man was ushered inside. Senior was surprised to see who had entered. The man walking towards him was about 30, just a couple of years older than his son. He was very good looking, standing at just over six feet, with shocking black hair that was slicked back and large deep brown eyes. “Why, Falco Moretti, how long has it been?”

“Good evening, Mr. DiNozzo,” the young man said as he extended his hand. “It’s been a long time, Sir, almost twelve years.”

DiNozzo took the hand offered in a hardy shake. “My God, it’s so good to see you, and what’s this Mr. DiNozzo stuff? You use to call me Uncle T when you were a boy.”

Falco Moretti smiled as he shook his head. “Yes, I remember. I also remember that if it hadn’t been for you, my mother and I would have been thrown out in the streets. You took good care of her and I can never thank you enough.”

“Roz was quite a gal. We got on from the first moment we met. Might have fought a bit, but we had an understanding, you know? She was always a hell of a fighter, and it was my pleasure to help her, and to help you too." DiNozzo led the young man to a chair and then leaned against his desk in front of him. “I was really sorry to hear she passed away.”

“Thank you, but at least she went quickly,” Falco said. “It wasn’t two months after she was diagnosed that the cancer took her. I thank the Good Lord every day that we had you in our lives. Because of you I graduated top in my class.”

“It was my great pleasure, my boy,” DiNozzo replied as he stood and headed for the liquor cart. “Can I get you a drink, son?”

“Thank you, Mr. Di- Uncle T.” Falco laughed at the stern look Senior gave him for calling him mister. “Anything you have is fine.”

DiNozzo poured two glasses of scotch and handed one to Falco. “So, what brings you here?”

“I heard some things I thought you should be aware of,” Falco said as he sipped his drink.

“All right, go ahead.” DiNozzo nodded his approval for Falco to continue.

“I understand that you and your son have been estranged for a long time,” Falco began.

“Yes, I’m afraid Junior never appreciated all I had to offer him,” DiNozzo replied with a heavy sigh.

“I’m sure you’ve been made aware that your son is a…”

“Slave,” DiNozzo cut in. “Yes, I am aware of it. It is a black mark against the family name that I now must endure.”

“What do you know of his owner?” Falco asked.

Unsure of where this conversation was heading, DiNozzo decided to lie. “Nothing. You know family is not allowed to obtain any information on a slave.”

“Well, that has never stopped you before.” Falco smiled as he sat back in his chair.

“I fear you know me too well, my boy,” DiNozzo laughed.

“Your son is owned by one Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He is a top supervisory agent for NCIS. He is a legend amongst his fellow agents and he was considered the best slave trainer ever.”

“Well, sounds like Junior got himself a good Master,” DiNozzo sneered, letting his disgust clearly show. “One who will know how to keep him in line.”

“You would think that, but there is a rumor going around that this man, Gibbs, has no control over his slave,” Falco explained. “I heard that the slave reclamation center actually got a warrant to remove him from Agent Gibbs’ home and to revoke his ownership. They went today to serve it.”

“And what happened?” DiNozzo leaned forward in his chair. “Is Junior now at the reclamation center?”

Falco shook his head and took another sip of his drink. “No, I’m afraid not. It seems Agent Gibbs has a document signed and sealed by the President of the United States that prevents anyone from removing his slave from his custody for any reason.”

“What?” DiNozzo asked through tightly clenched teeth.

“From what I hear, the head of the reclamation center himself, Patterson, I think is his name, tried to serve the warrant,” Falco continued. “Gibbs whipped out that paper and showed it to the cops and they refused to remove the slave, told Patterson his warrant was worthless. They say Patterson just turned and walked away. He hasn’t been heard from since.”

“Patterson has disappeared?” DiNozzo asked, raising his eyebrows. He made a promise to himself to find Patterson and make him pay for his failure. “How do you know all of this, Falco?”

“I’m in a position to hear an awful lot at work, Sir, and there are rumors going around the building that Patterson closed out all his accounts and hopped a flight, but no one is sure to where.” Falco could see DiNozzo was seething with anger. “I also heard that Agent Gibbs has asked and has obtained clearance to bring his slave to NCIS with him. I hear that this isn’t the first attempt made to get his slave away from him, but you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?”

DiNozzo’s heart stopped at Falco’s question, until he saw the sarcastic smile spread across the young man’s face. “Why would I know anything about such things?” DiNozzo gave an evil laugh that his visitor quickly joined in with.

“Uncle T, I've been following you and your business dealings, which are brilliant, by the way, for years. Let’s just say I know you fairly well.” Falco laughed. “And I know that when you decide that you want something, you don’t stop until you obtain it. I always wondered why you sent your son away.”

“I had just lost my wife in a horrible car accident,” DiNozzo tried to explain. “He was eight years old and I just couldn’t deal…”

“Yeah, I understand,” Falco soberly said.

“I removed all reminders of her until I could cope, but I always figured when Junior got out of Rhode Island Military Academy he would come home.” DiNozzo looked over at the naked picture of his son hanging above the fireplace. He wondered why Falco hadn’t said anything about it even though his eyes had strayed towards the painting a couple of times. “I had it all planned. He would come home, we would reconnect and he would take over the business. This is where he belongs.” In my bed, with my cock buried up his ass as I pound him into the mattress.

“That’s what any father would want.” Falco nodded his understanding.

“But instead, the little bastard got a damn job that was beneath a DiNozzo and put himself through college. Ohio State of all places,” DiNozzo shuddered at the thought. “I have tried for several years to force him to come home, explained how it was in his best interest, but he has defied me.”

“Didn’t he go on to become a cop?” Falco asked.

“I’m afraid so.” DiNozzo sighed. “One more disappointment I was forced to bear. Then, to top it all off, he gets involved with a terrorist group and gets thrown into slavery. I’m not sure how many more blows my reputation can take before that boy causes irreparable damage.”

“That is just so hard to believe,” Falco said as he shook his head. “That someone with such a bright future ahead of them would throw it all away. And for what, money?”

“No, not money,” DiNozzo replied. “He had all the money he wanted. All he had to do was come home. I sometimes have to wonder if he didn’t do this just to embarrass me. After all, you know how loyal I am to this country and its government?”

“Yes, yes, and I think I understand.” Falco looked at DiNozzo with great sympathy. “I remember all the stories you used to tell me about your son. About how selfish and self-centered he was. I just feel so badly for you. I wish there was something I could do to help.”

DiNozzo’s eyes narrowed as he scrutinized the man sitting before him. Maybe, just maybe he had finally found what he needed to get what he wanted. “Do you really mean that, Falco?”

“Why, yes, of course, Uncle T,” Falco insisted.

“Well, then maybe you can repay me.” DiNozzo smiled evilly. “If I can just get Junior away from that damned agent, then I can bring my boy home where he belongs.”

“I don’t see any way that can happen,” Falco pointed out. “Not with Gibbs having that document that prevents anyone from removing the slave from his ownership.”

“True, true, there is nothing we can do to legally have Junior removed from Gibbs’ custody.” DiNozzo’s eyes sparkled as a plan formed in his mind. “But what would happen if Junior ran away? Runaway slaves are removed from their current masters and are immediately sold off to someone else, someone more responsible. Even a Presidential decree can’t change that, correct?”

Falco snorted a laugh when he heard DiNozzo’s plan. “That’s right. If Anthony ran, he would no longer belong to Gibbs. But family members can’t buy slaves they are related to. How will that help you?”

“Oh, you leave that to me, my boy.” DiNozzo patted Falco on the back. “If you can help me get Junior to run, I’ll arrange the rest.”

“Well…” Falco thought for a minute, but a smile was soon back on his face. “I told you that Gibbs had already obtained permission to bring his slave to NCIS. How about I use some of the influence I have within the law enforcement family to arrange for Anthony to receive some special attention while he is there? I have some connections with a few people who won’t mind getting their hands dirty. I sure I can get them to help.”

DiNozzo had no doubt as to what Falco meant by special attention, from the way he said the words. “That would be fine, but how will that help me?” He asked. “My son is worthless. All he will do is run to his Master and cry on his shoulder.”

“Not necessarily,” Falco replied. “The scuttlebutt is that Gibbs and his slave may have feelings for each other.”

“Feelings! That is just appalling,” DiNozzo interrupted. “That kind of behavior has no place in the owner-slave relationship.”

“Yes, I agree, but if it’s true we can use it to our advantage,” Falco said.

“How?”

“What do you think Anthony would do if he was told that if he says anything to his master, his master could easily find himself without any backup in the field? It could be arranged.” Falco held out his glass for a refill. “With his background as a cop, Anthony is going to know that if that were to happen, his Master would be in grave danger.”

DiNozzo laughed as he filled Falco’s glass. “I like that idea, but we need push it even further.”

“In what way?” Falco asked as he dipped his head in thanks for his drink.

“Have your man tell Junior that if he says anything that he will arrange for Gibbs to have a terrible accident.”

Falco laughed and choked on his drink. “That is brilliant,” he coughed out. “He won’t dare say a word and I guarantee you that by the time my man is finished with him, your son will run like a jackrabbit.”

“Just one thing.” DiNozzo suddenly grew serious.

“Anything, Uncle,” Falco said.

“No one, and I mean no one fucks him,” DiNozzo stressed, his eyes narrowing. “It’s bad enough I have to sit back while that bastard Gibbs fucks him, but I will not tolerate anyone else doing it.”

“So you want no penetration at all,” Falco asked, now wondering how this would work. “If we want this to work we are going to have to make his life a living hell and we can’t leave any marks on him. That will leave any beatings out, unless we can do it without leaving bruises.”

“Fine,” DiNozzo angrily snapped and then forced himself to calm. “But I want no one’s cock up his ass, you got that? Dildos, fingers, tongues, hell you can even shove a damn cattle prod up there, I don’t give a shit, but he is not to be damaged in anyway or fucked on any one’s cock. Is that clear?”

“Crystal, Uncle,” Falco replied. “I’ll make sure the man I chose knows the rules, he can be very discreet. I’m glad you are allowing this, because it opens up a lot of possibilities. I’ll bet you within two weeks, no later than a month, you will have your son back home where he belongs.”

“I certainly hope so, Falco,” DiNozzo said. “Every day I am without my son…”

“I understand, Uncle, I truly do,” Falco said.

“Perhaps I can arrange some kind of reward for you when this is over.” DiNozzo squeezed Falco’s shoulder and smiled.

“No reward necessary, Uncle,” Falco insisted. “I’m just glad I can finally repay even a small amount of the kindness you showed my mother and I so many years ago.”

A knock at the door interrupted their conversation and DiNozzo called for the person to enter. The door opened and a hulk of a man entered. “He is ready for you, Sir.”

“Thank you, Martin. Were my instructions followed to the letter?” DiNozzo demanded. Seeing his man hesitate and look towards Falco, he said, “You can speak in front of him, go ahead.”

“Yes, Sir,” Martin answered. “He has been cleansed inside and out, and is now chained to your bed. Additional chains have been hung from the ceiling like you instructed.”
“Fine, fine, I’ll be up in a moment.” DiNozzo watched Martin leave before turning back to his guest.

“I see your appetites haven’t changed over the years, Uncle,” Falco said, a mischievous grin on his face.

“Actually, just like a fine wine, they have only become more refined with age.” DiNozzo raised his glass in salute.

“Oh, I still remember the night you introduced me to your tastes.” Falco got a faraway look in his eyes as his hand drifted over to his crotch. DiNozzo watched him, wondering if the young man even realize he was doing it. “I never knew anything could be so…so erotic.” Falco said.

“Yes, we had some good times back then, didn’t we,” DiNozzo said his eyes locked on Falco’s hand.

“Yes, yes we did,” Falco replied dreamily. “Of course we were damned lucky Mother never found out. She would have cut my dick off if she knew I was sticking it in some man’s ass. Especially if she knew the men didn’t exactly consent to our advances.”

Both men laughed at the image Falco had painted. Falco soon realized he was the only one laughing and looked up to see DiNozzo staring at his crotch as he licked his lips. “I really miss those days, Uncle. I haven’t had that kind of an orgasm since that last day we had together.”

As Falco rose from his chair, DiNozzo grasped the back of his neck and drew him in for a brutal and punishing kiss. He was pleased that Falco responded back with just as much force. He released Falco’s lips and pulled back, seeing the other man’s eyes completely dilated with lust and he smiled. “Stay the night. I have a wonderful new slave that is prepped and ready. We can relive the good days and have the fun we use to.”

“Ah, yes, I’ve heard of your fondness for slaves,” Falco laughed. “I wish I had the resources you do to obtain a slave.”

“I’ll tell you what, Falco,” DiNozzo said, looking like the cat that ate the canary. “You do this little thing for me and I will buy you your very own slave. I’ll also buy you any toys you may want to go along with it.”

“You have yourself a deal, Uncle,” Falco said as he shook DiNozzo’s hand.

Draping his arm over Falco’s shoulder, DiNozzo led him from the room and started up the stairs. “Then let not keep our “guest” waiting and pray this slave is strong enough to last the night. I would hate to have to use more than one of them tonight.”

The laughter of both men could be heard throughout the house as they climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom.