- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs tells the team his plans.
Chapter 13

Tony said, “Agent Todd, I appreciate you wanting to help but it’s just not safe.”

“Please, call me Kate,” Kate interrupted.

“All right, Kate,” Tony continued. “You just don’t realize how ruthless my father can be. He wouldn’t hesitate to get rid of anyone he feels is in his way.”

Kate looked at each member of her team, and each one of them nodded in agreement. “That may be, Tony, but our jobs aren’t exactly safe. We face danger every day, and if it will help free you, I, for one, will gladly face that danger.”

“Caitlin, no one said a thing about freeing Tony,” Ducky said sadly.

Sounds of ‘what’, ‘you’re kidding’ and ‘no way’ filled the room as the team members cried out in protest. Tony didn’t know what to make of the outburst. He never thought he would ever again have that kind of support.

“But Bossman, we have to clear Tony’s name,” Abby insisted, her hands fisted on her hips in anger. “We can’t just allow them to condemn him to the life of a slave, not when we all know he’s innocent.”

“She is right,” Ziva said in support. “No innocent man should be forced to endure this kind of life.”

When McGee, Kate and Jimmy began to chime in, Gibbs held up his hand and whistled for quiet. “There is nothing we can do about Tony’s status right now.”

“How can you say that, Gibbs,” Kate said an edge of anger to her voice. “We can’t just turn our backs on him. He deserves better.”

“Yes, Kate, he does,” Gibbs replied, his own tone angry. “But just what do you expect us to do?”

Kate looked at Gibbs like he was totally insane. “What do we expect to do? We plan to clear his name, to have him released from slavery, to give him his life back. That is what we plan to do.”

Gibbs looked around the room at all his team members, who were nodding in agreement. “How?” he asked. When no one responded to his question and they all looked to each other for an answer, Gibbs continued, “Exactly! How do you clear the name of someone who’s done nothing wrong? How do you go about releasing a man from slavery, who was put there by your own government for the good of the country?”

“But you said he never had a trial,” McGee pointed out. “If you file with the slavery commission and they find no trial record…”

“What make you think they will not find a trial record, Timothy?” Duck asked.

“Gibbs said there was no trial,” McGee said.

“That doesn’t mean there won’t be a record, McGee,” Gibbs sighed in response. “This is the government we’re talking about. Do you really think that they wouldn’t cover all their bases? They will have forged an entire trial, I can guarantee it.”

“They can’t do that!” Abby cried out.

“Yes they can, Abby,” Tony replied quietly. “They not only can, but did.”

“Then h-how do we free you?” Abby asked as tears slid down her cheeks.

“You don’t,” Tony answered as he hugged Abby tightly and kissed her temple. “There is nothing you can do. I’m stuck in this life of slavery. Nobody can get me my freedom back.”

“But what we can do, and have to do, is protect him from his father,” Gibbs stated firmly. “We need to start digging into DiNozzo Senior’s background. Everything, from the time he was born to today. I want it all. I want to know more about that bastard than I know about myself.”

“And what will that accomplish, Gibbs?” Ziva asked.

Gibbs shook his head as he faced Ziva. “Maybe nothing, maybe everything. Abby said she found some shady deals in his past. If we can dig deeper, maybe we can find something that will send him to prison. At the very least we might find something we can hold over him to keep him away from Tony.”

“Actually, we may be able to do more than that,” McGee piped up, a thoughtful look upon his face.

“What are you thinkin’, McGee?” Gibbs asked.

“I’m thinking that if Tony’s dad is behind his slavery, then maybe we can free him after all.” Tim immediately sat on the floor in front of his computer and began typing.

“Timothy, Anthony was made a slave, to not only keep him from investigating a terrorist cell, but to let said cell believe they were safe to continue operations,” Ducky explained. “So unless you believe his father is in some way connected to this terrorist group, I do not see how he can be responsible for what has happen to Anthony.”

“That is one of the first things I intend to look into, Ducky,” McGee said, his fingers flying over the keys.

“All right then,” Gibbs said, his eyes scanning the room. Ziva and Kate had taken their seats and Tony was sitting beside Abby on the floor, his arm around her shoulders. “I’ve already spoken to the Director and, starting Monday, Tony will be coming into the office with me.”

“Is that a good idea, Gibbs?” Kate asked. “We don’t know how people at the Yard will react to a slave being allowed in the building.”

“I’ve taken that into consideration, Kate, but I don’t really have a choice,” Gibbs said and glanced in Tony’s direction. “I can’t leave him here alone any longer, not after what happened. The director has agreed to allow Tony to come to the Yard as long as he arrives in chains.”

“I-I have to wear chains,” Tony said quietly as he suddenly paled.

“Yes, Tony, it was the one thing Morrow insisted on.” Gibbs knelt in front of Tony and laid his hand gently on his cheek. “He said we could remove the chains as long as you are with one of us here in this room, or another agent.”

“But you said Director Morrow knew that Tony was innocent,” Abby said, visibly upset with the Director’s decision. “Why would he insist on Tony wearing chains?”

“Because we must keep up appearances, Abigail,” Ducky explained with a touch of disgust in his voice. “Anthony is a slave, after all. He must look the part or questions will be raised.”

“You said he could be out of the chains as long as he is with one of us, or with another agent,” Kate spoke up, drawing Gibbs’ attention back to the conversation. “Are you assigning an agent to be with Tony?”

Gibbs gave Tony’s cheek a gentle pat before standing and turning to the rest of the team. “The Director said that when the story got around about someone breaking into my home to remove Tony, that one of the younger agents stepped forward and offered his services. He has agreed to keep Tony with him when he can’t be with us at work.”

“Which agent has volunteered to care for Tony?” Ziva ask. “Is it anyone we know?”

“I don’t know yet,” Gibbs said, thinking he would have to check the agent out if he didn’t know him, just to be sure. “In the middle of our conversation, Sec Nav called and Morrow had to hang up.”

“Boss, we can’t turn Tony over to just anyone,” McGee said, looking up from his computer.

“I won’t, McGee.” Gibbs gave McGee’s back a pat. “I’ll make sure I know who it is before I let Tony out of my sight.”

***NCIS***

Gibbs closed the door as the last guest left for the evening. They had a plan of action now, and everyone had sworn not to give up until Tony was safe. Gibbs stepped into the living room, leaned against the entryway and watched Tony. He stood in front of the fireplace and just stared into the fire, his mind a million miles away.

Gibbs stepped up behind Tony, wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close. “What ya thinkin’ about?” Gibbs asked as he nibbled on Tony’s neck.

“Nothing,” Tony replied softly, his eyes never leaving the fireplace.

“Come on now,” Gibbs pushed. “Don’t shut me out. Tell me what’s on your mind.”

“Are you sure what we’re doing is wise?” Tony asked and dropped his head back onto Gibbs’ shoulder.

Gibbs trailed his kisses up Tony’s neck and spoke quietly in his ear. “If it keeps you safe, you’re damn right it’s wise.”

“What about the safety of your team?” Tony shivered as Gibbs sucked on his earlobe.

“They know how to take care of themselves.” Gibbs’ hands began to wander. “They’ll be fine.” Tony simply nodded, not saying a word. His entire demeanor told Gibbs this conversation was not over yet. “What else is bothering you?”

“What makes you think something else is bothering me?”

“I can tell. You think I don’t know you well enough by now?” Gibbs tried to keep his voice calm and soothing. “What is it?”

“I’d rather here.” Tony whispered so softly Gibbs barely heard him. “I…I just don’t think I can handle walking in there, in front of all those agents, shackled and chained.”

“Yes you can,” Gibbs said encouragingly. “You are the strongest man I know. To go through all the hell you have gone through and not completely lose your mind, that says a great deal about you and your strength. You can do anything you put your mind to.”

“You think so, huh.” Tony moaned as Gibbs hand finally made it to his crotch and began to rub him through his jeans.

“I know so,” Gibbs said and bit down on Tony’s neck.

Tony thrust his hips into Gibbs’ hand, his breathing speeding up. When Gibbs pinched his nipple through his shirt he cried out in pleasure. “Oh, God, please.”

“Please what, Tony?” Gibbs smiled as he unbuttoned Tony’s jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper. He thrust his hand inside and shivered when he realized Tony had gone commando. “Tell me what you want.”

Tony felt Gibbs’ callused hand wrap around his erection and squeeze, while his other hand, having pushed Tony’s shirt up and out of the way, was pinching and twisting his nipple. He feared he would blow right there and then. “Please, I need you.”

“You have me,” Gibbs teased. “I’m right behind you.”

Tony shook his head vigorously. “Take me, here and now, please.”

“Let’s go upstairs,” Gibbs whispered and began to withdraw his hands.

Tony gripped Gibbs’ wrist and kept it from leaving his pants and cried out, “No, here and now! I can’t wait.”

Gibbs hesitated a moment, wondering if Tony was just reacting to his fear and worry, or if this was something he truly wanted. He knew he had started it but hadn’t planned on it going this far. He figured he would give Tony a quick release and then they would get some sleep, but when Tony pleaded again, thrusting his hips and moaning, Gibbs couldn’t refuse. “Are you sure, Tony?”

“God, yes!” Tony groaned as he tried to push his jeans down with one hand.

“Grab onto the mantel,” Gibbs said as he finished pulling Tony’s jeans down until they pooled around his ankles.

Tony ripped his shirt up over his head before bending forward and grabbing onto the heavy wooded mantel. He kicked his jeans and shoes off and spread his feet, his ass sticking out at just the right angle.

Gibbs stood back and looked at that gorgeous naked body before him, positioned and waiting. He noticed a slight shiver run through Tony’s body as he tried to be patient. Gibbs reached into the drawer of the end table and pulled out a tube of lubricant. When he popped the cap he heard Tony moan and he felt his own erection grow even harder. Laying the tube down, Gibbs quickly divested himself of his clothes. Once he was naked, he stood behind the object of his lust and picked up the lube. He squeezed a generous amount out onto his fingers and made quick work of preparing Tony.

“Please,” Tony begged. “I can’t stand it. Fuck me, Master, please make me yours.”

Gibbs coated his cock with the lube and lined himself up with Tony’s puckered opening. “You’re already mine, Tony, and don’t you ever forget it.” Gibbs thrust his hips forward and buried his cock up to his balls inside Tony’s hot passage, groaning at the wondrous feeling of that tight heat surrounding him.

When he heard Tony cry out in pleasure, his need built to overflowing, but he forced himself to stay still in order to let Tony adjust. When Tony pushed back, Gibbs lost all control.

It was hard and fast, Gibbs thrusting in and being met by Tony thrusting back. Gibbs reached around and stroked Tony’s hard cock with the same rhythm as the thrusts in his ass. It didn’t take long before the cries of pleasures became cries of completion. Tony’s semen shot out with such force that it hit the fire in the fireplace causing it to sizzle loudly. At the same time Gibbs’ own release filled Tony full with warm seed.

Both men dropped to the carpet, breathing heavily. Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tony, his cock still buried in the man’s ass, and kissed his shoulder. “God, I love you,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “I’ll do whatever I have to in order keep you safe, even if I have to kill that son-of-a-bitch that you call a father.”

Tony nodded and sighed. “I love you too, Jethro. Just make sure it’s not the other way around. I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Never going to happen.” Gibbs pulled Tony close as his now softening cock finally slipped from inside Tony. “You have my solemn promise.”

Tony fell asleep before he could respond, his heart filled with warmth at the love he felt coming from the man who held him in his arms.

***NCIS***


The next morning found Kate, Ziva and McGee at their desks early, their eyes glued to their computer screens. The sound of the ding of the elevator arriving drew their attention away from their searches and onto the two men walking into the bullpen.

Gibbs was a couple of steps ahead of Tony, making sure he walked slowly enough for the chained man to keep up. His heart broke when he glanced behind him and saw Tony’s head bowed and his eyes on his feet. He wore the full slave chains, his wrists shackled together with a chain leading to the shackles on his ankles, and attaching to a chain around his waist. The chain around Tony’s neck showing he was the property of one Leroy Jethro Gibbs, had a leash attached that Gibbs held in his hand.

Tony trailed behind his master, his heart beating ninety miles an hour. He couldn’t look up, couldn’t bear to see his fellow law enforcement officers looking down on him. All though, he couldn’t very well call them fellow law enforcement now could he? He was a slave now, not a cop. He didn’t realize that Gibbs had stopped moving until he almost bumped into him.

“Sorry,” Tony mumbled and stepped back.

“That’s okay, Tony,” Gibbs said softly. He was finding it extremely hard seeing Tony so miserable. “Why don’t you take a seat and rest for a while.”

“Uh, Gibbs,” Kate called out as she jumped up from her seat. “I, uh, took the liberty of buying Tony a slave pillow so he would be comfortable while he is here with us.”

Tony’s head shot up, his eyes wide in surprise. “A s-slave pillow?”

“Yeah, Tony.” McGee stepped around his desk, looking uncomfortable with the situation. “Slaves can’t sit on furniture, remember?”

Tony’s breathing increased as his stomach clenched with anxiety. He couldn’t do this. He couldn’t sit on a pillow on the floor like a dog sitting at his master’s feet. But wasn’t that basically what he was, an animal owned by a master? He started feeling light-headed and his vision grew blurry as his breathing began to get out of control. The feeling of a warm and gentle hand on his cheek brought his eyes back into focus and he saw a pair of concerned blue ones staring at him.

“Tony, Tony, look at me,” Gibbs called, his own apprehension mounting. “You can do this, I know you can. Slow your breathing down, in and out, in and out.”

Tony slowly shook his head, his entire body trembling. “I don’t think I can, Jethro,” he whispered, tears filling his eyes. “I can’t sit on a pillow like"like a dog at the pound. Please"please don’t make me.”

Gibbs’ breath caught in his throat at Tony’s pleading. If his heart were breaking before, his heart was shattered now. How could he force this humiliation onto this man that meant so much to him, but how could he not? If he allowed Tony to sit on a chair, like everyone else, he will be in violation of the law. If he made Tony sit on the pillow on the floor at his feet, would he destroy the last bit of dignity he was hanging onto?

“Tony, I know this is hard, but we really don’t have a choice,” Gibbs spoke quietly, not wanting any of the other agents, outside his team, to overhear. “We have to follow the law when we are in public. A slave is not allowed to sit on furniture, only a slave pillow, and be very careful about calling me Jethro. Remember to call me Master. We already talked about this.”

Tony slowly nodded his head. “Y-yes, Master,” he mumbled, his tongue feeling thick and his mouth suddenly dry. He tried to walk over to the pillow, but his legs were shaking so hard his knees felt like they were going to buckle.

When Tony stumbled, Gibbs wrapped his arm around his shoulders and pulled him close. “I got you, Tony, just try to relax,” Gibbs spoke soothingly in Tony’s ear.

Tony couldn’t stop the nervous laughter that came out of him. “Relax, are you fucking kidding me,” Tony whispered to Gibbs as he fought to keep his anger at bay. “How the hell am I supposed to relax? It’s bad enough I’m paraded around in front of everyone in chains, now I’m being told to go sit on the floor in the corner. Why don’t you just tell me to roll over or play dead? Better yet, why don’t you just throw a ball and tell me to fetch?g”

Gibbs could tell by the tone of Tony’s whispers that he was growing angry and close to losing control. He needed to get him to focus on what was going on around him, before anyone caught on. The slap to the back of Tony’s head came without thought and did the trick. “Calm down, now, before you get us both in trouble.”

Tony stared up at Gibbs in surprise and then realized what he had been about to do. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize, you have all the reason in the world to be upset,” Gibbs said and chucked Tony under the chin.

“Having trouble with your slave, Gibbs?”

A voice came from behind Tony, causing Gibbs to look up. “Al, what the hell are you doing in DC?”

“Got homesick for the States,” said a young agent who sauntered over with a large smile on his face. “Had the Director transfer me back about a month ago. Been spending my time hunting for a place to live. You needin’ any help with him?”

Gibbs looked from Al to Tony and then back. “No, he’s a bit nervous. He hasn’t been out in public much and he’s just having a hard time adjusting.”

“Well, I’ll see if I can’t help him adjust.” Al stepped up until he was directly behind Tony. “Seeing as we’ll be spending so much time together.”

“You?” Gibbs asked surprised. “You’re the agent who volunteered to help with Tony?”

“Yeah, after all you’ve done for me, I thought, maybe, I could help you out,” Al replied.

“I appreciate it,” Gibbs said, feeling a bit more at ease now that he knew who the agent was going to be. He had worked with the young man in Europe a few years back and knew he was a good agent, so Tony would be safe with him. “This is my team, Kate Todd, Ziva David and Tim McGee and this is Tony.”

“Good to meet you all, especially you Tony,” Al said as he laid a heavy hand on Tony's shoulder and gripped it, almost painfully. “I’m Special Agent Moretti, Falco Moretti, but call me Al.”
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for being patient with me. My time has been so limited lately.