- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony tries to deal with the aftermath of Falco's attack.
Chapter 15

Tony lay shivering on the floor, the words, "Your daddy says,'Hi'," running over and over in his mind. His father had a man inside NCIS. An agent that Gibbs actually trusted. How could this be? How could Gibbs have turned him over to this sadistic son-of-a-bitch? Tony jumped at the ringing of Falco Moretti's phone.

"Yeah, Moretti," Falco answered. "Yes sir, I'll have him there shortly." Falco dropped his phone back in his pocket and stood looking down at Tony. "That was the Director. Gibbs is being brought in to autopsy and wants me to bring you to him." Falco sighed deeply. "I guess our time together has to come to an end sooner than I planned."

Falco picked up Tony's clothes and started to toss them at him but he stopped and took a good look at the man lying before him. His cheeks were flushed and he was breathing heavily, his face and hair covered in Falco's cum. "I guess we better clean you up a bit. We don't want Gibbs to know about all the fun we've been having, now do we?"

Falco tightly gripped Tony's hair and dragged him across the floor to the toilet, ignoring Tony's cries of pain. He pulled Tony up onto his knees and forced his head into the bowl as he flushed. "Then again, maybe it would be a good idea to let him know how good you are at sucking another man's cock." Falco held Tony's face in the water as he struggled to get away. "What do you think his reaction would be, hmmm? Do you think he will ever want to look at you again, let alone touch you when he finds out how you willingly opened your mouth for my cock? Damn, Gibbs is so lucky to have a cocksucking slave so handy, even one like you."

Falco released the pressure and allowed Tony to lift his head out of the toilet. Tony coughed and sputtered as he gasped for air, his vision darkening and his lungs burning. He didn't know which hurt worse, his body or his soul. Was what this bastard said right, that Gibbs would hate him for what he did? Would he send Tony away when he found out he had willingly given in and had blown this man that Gibbs thought was a friend? His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when his head was shoved back into the toilet bowl.

Falco laughed as he flushed the toilet once again, holding Tony's head down. This time he ordered Tony to clean himself up. Falco wanted all the mess gone, and he watched as Tony scooped up water from the toilet bowl, poured it over his hair and scrubbed his scalp. "We must make sure you get yourself good and clean, now, mustn't we? Your Master won't appreciate me bringing you back to him covered in piss and cum, now would he? Or would he? Maybe it would give him the excuse he needed to get rid of your worthless ass. Did you know the other agents are laughing behind his back, all because he took you on as a slave? You are a disgrace to law enforcement, and he parades you in front of everyone."

Tony fought as Falco dunked his head back in the toilet and held his face in the water, his lung screaming for oxygen and his heart breaking at the cruel words Falco was spewing. Tony jerked his head up and gasped for much needed air when the pressure was lifted. He dropped to all fours and coughed until he was sure he would hack out his lungs.

Falco stood back and laughed at the sight before him. "You are the most a pitiful excuse for a man I've ever seen. You're nothing, not even a human being anymore. You're nothing but a piece of ass." Falco shook his head and reached for Tony's arm, yanking it out from under him. He dragged Tony over to the wall by the sink and held him under the automatic hand dryer. He hit the button, allowing the heated air to blow over Tony's head and face. "Can't very well show up in autopsy with water dripping from your hair. Be kinda hard to explain, wouldn't it?"

After the fourth round of drying, Tony was dropped to the floor and his slave garments thrown at him. "Get those on and don't waste any time. They're going to wonder what's keeping us." When Tony didn't move right away, Falco kicked his back using the side of his foot. "I said move your ass, slave, now!"

Tony began to pull his clothes on slowly. He was finding the task was difficult due to how hard he was shaking. The slave garments were lightweight and did nothing to keep him warm, but Tony didn't believe cold was his problem. Now fully dressed, Tony hesitantly rose to his feet, fully expecting to be slapped down again.

Falco walked around Tony, checking to make sure he was presentable, before he nodded and unlocked the door. "Let's go, and I expect you to act accordingly," Falco ordered. "Just remember what will happen to that Master of yours if you don't do as you're told." He grabbed Tony's upper arm and gave him shake. "If you do anything to make him even suspect that anything happened, I will order him taken out. Have I made myself clear?"

Tony stood, his head bowed and his hands held at his sides in tight fists. He wanted nothing more, right at that moment, than to deck this smug son-of-a-bitch, but he had to protect Gibbs. He could put up with anything this bastard could dish out as long as it kept Gibbs safe. Glancing up through his eyelashes, Tony only nodded. The blow Falco delivered to the side of his head was hard enough to make his ears ring and he had to grab onto the sink to keep from falling.

"I don't believe that is the proper way to answer me, slave, now is it?" Falco waited for Tony to whisper "no" before he continued. "Now, let's try this again. Have- I- made- myself- clear?"

"Y-yes sir, perfectly," Tony answered through clenched teeth.

"Good boy." Falco smirked. "Now, let's go see your Master."

Tony slowly followed Falco out of the bathroom and down the hall. He kept his head down, his eyes on the floor until they reached autopsy. His mind was spinning with everything that had happened. What was going to happen now? How was he ever going to get out of this? How was he ever going to be able to look Gibbs in the eye again? Tony was concentrating so hard he didn't see Falco stop until he bumped into his back.

Falco gave Tony a piercing look as he jerked his head towards the autopsy doors. When Tony began to walk past him, he placed his hand on Tony's chest to stop him. Without saying a word, he made it clear to Tony what he expected from him. Falco then turned and walked through the door.

Tony followed Falco inside and slowly raised his head. He saw Gibbs sitting on a steel table with a bloody bandage taped to his side. Tony watched him pull his shirt on and then his eyes met Gibbs'. Tony's eyes filled with tears, no matter how hard he tried to stop them. It wasn't until that moment he realized just how close Gibbs had come to dying out there and Tony began to shake. When Gibbs held his arms open for him, Tony rushed across the room and into his embrace.

"It's all right, Tony," Gibbs soothed as he stroked the back of Tony's head. "I'm going to be fine. It's just a scratch, I swear."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a scratch," Ducky said until he saw the slight shake of Gibbs' head. "However, you are correct, Jethro, you are going to be fine."

Gibbs realized his shirt was suddenly wet so he attempted to pull back to look at the man in his arms, but Tony only tightened his grip and buried his head deeper against Gibbs' chest. "Hey, hey, hey, no tears," he spoke softly as he kissed the top of Tony's head and rubbed his hand up and down his back in a soothing stroke. "Tony, why is your hair wet?"

Tony stiffened in Gibbs' arms, his heart soaring at the thought that Falco would now face the wrath of Gibbs. He would just wait, keep quiet. There was no way in hell that the bastard could explain this away. Falco was about to get caught by his own stupidity and Tony couldn't wait to see Gibbs smash his face in.

"Oh, that's my fault, Gibbs." Falco stepped forward, never missing a beat. "When I told him you had been injured, he looked like he was going to keel right over. I had to splash water on his face to bring him around. I must have gotten a bit carried away."

"Did he fall and hit his face?" Ducky asked as he stepped closer to Tony. "It looks like he has a bruise forming on his cheek."

Explain that one away, asshole.

"He did fall forward," Falco replied, sounding concerned. "I thought I'd caught him before he hit, but I must not have. I'm sorry, Gibbs, this is all my fault."

He can't possibly believe that Gibbs is going to believe that lame story.

"No apology necessary, Al," Gibbs said. "I'm sure you did your best. I just appreciate your willingness to help. Duck, could you check him over, make sure he's okay?" Gibbs was growing concerned when he felt Tony shaking in his arms.

Tony's heart dropped when he heard Gibbs' response. How could Gibbs believe that bastard? Now Tony felt truly lost. He had no way out. He would now become Falco's slut, taking everything he dished out, unable to complain, without any hope of escape. Tony tightened his grip on Gibbs, refusing to let go so Ducky could look him over.

"I'll leave so you can have a look at Tony," Falco said, false concern dripping from every word. "Maybe he'll feel more comfortable being alone with you." Stepping up to the table, Falco patted Tony on his shoulder. "Take care of yourself Tony and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Probably not tomorrow, Agent Moretti," Ducky stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "Agent Gibbs will be staying home tomorrow."

"No, Duck," Gibbs argued. "I'm fine, I don't…"

"Yes, you do," Ducky interrupted. "You have lost a fair amount of blood and you refused to go to the hospital. Therefore, it falls to me, as your medical provider, to make sure that you are well enough to work. I say you need at least twenty-four hours rest. More if you continue to argue with me, and I'm sure the Director will agree with me once he sees my report."

"Well, Dr. Mallard, it looks like you have your hands full." Falco laughed as he headed for the door. "Take all the time you need, Gibbs. I'll be here when you get back, so don't worry."

Tony knees grew weak and felt like they were going to buckle. He couldn't believe what he had heard. Had he actually been saved from Falco's abuse, at least for one day?

"Come on, Tony, let's go home," Gibbs said softly and Tony lifted his head off Gibbs' shoulder. Gibbs eased himself off the table and turned to leave, but he saw Tony sway and reach for the table. Gibbs grabbed Tony's arm to steady him, his concern growing. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah," Tony whispered and shook his head as if to clear it. "I'm fine. Can we go home now?" Tony tried to take another step but when he swayed again, he felt Gibbs' grip tighten.

"Lay down, Tony, I want Ducky to give you a quick check." Gibbs steered Tony back towards the autopsy table, but Tony had other plans. When Tony shook his head no and tried to pull away, Gibbs pushed him back against the table and growled out an order of, "Now lay down."

"Jethro, you mustn't lift him," Tony heard Ducky say. "You will pull out your stitches."

"I don't care about my damn stitches, Ducky," Gibbs snapped at the ME. "There is something wrong. He's shaking like a leaf and about to drop."

"Well, step aside so I can check him over," Ducky said as he moved Gibbs out of the way. "I'm sure he is fine. He had quite a shock today, he is probably just emotionally exhausted." Ducky assisted Tony up onto the table and he reluctantly lay back on the cold table and allowed the ME to look him over. Ducky finished his quick exam, and grew concerned at Tony's elevated blood pressure and pulse rate. He was also not happy with the way Tony was just laying there and staring at nothing. Turning to Gibbs he gave his report. "I'm not happy about his vital signs. His heart rate and blood pressure are far too high. I would like to give him something to help calm him down."

"What's wrong with him?" Gibbs asked.

"I would say he is extremely upset over your injury," Ducky explained. "I will give him a very light sedative and then the two of you need to go home. Let him rest beside you and once he realizes you are indeed fine, he should calm down." At Gibbs agreeing nod, Ducky lifted the syringe.

***NCIS***

Tony stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like hell. The bruise on his cheek, while not very prominent, was definitely visible. His skin was bright red where he had scrubbed hard trying to get rid of any sign of Falco Moretti, but he could still feel those hands on him. Taking a deep breath and knowing he didn't dare show how he was feeling to Gibbs, Tony made sure his mask was firmly in place and then opened the bathroom door.

Stepping into the bedroom, he saw Gibbs sitting up in bed, his back against the headboard. He was wearing only boxers, and his eyes were closed in sleep. He was bare above the waist, his nipples peeking through the beautiful silver hair on his chest, making Tony's cock stir.

The sudden image of Falco looking down at him, that smug expression on his face, caused Tony to slam his eyes shut and his stomach flipped. He blinked several times trying, to erase that scene playing out before his eyes, and once again looked towards his Master. The man before him was his Master, the man who owned him, body and soul. But then again Gibbs wasn't just his Master. Jethro actually cared for him, had told him he loved him.

Tony took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was feeling a lot better now that the shakiness was pretty much gone. He didn't know why he'd had such an intense reaction. Although he had been both angry and scared, he had also been a cop. He should have been able to handle seeing Jethro in danger better than he did.

Tony sat down gently on the edge of the bed, trying hard not to wake the sleeping man. He just needed to be near him, to touch him, but the visions of Falco and what he had been forced to do kept flashing in his mind. Tony knew he needed to push them as far away as possible. He needed to lock them in that box he had deep inside, the box into which he shoved all his nightmares.

Tony reached up and gently ran his fingers through Gibbs' chest hair, his thumb rubbing over one pert nipple. When Gibbs moaned and arched up into the touch, Tony ran his thumb across the other one. Gibbs' eyes open and then Tony was being pulled forward, his lips taken in a demanding kiss. Tony parted his lips, inviting Gibbs' tongue inside, and Gibbs accepted, his tongue thrusting inside and thoroughly exploring Tony's mouth.

Tony pulled away from the incredible kiss and rose to his feet. When Gibbs reached out for him, he shook his head no. "You've been injured," Tony said softly. "Ducky said you needed to rest."

"I need you more," Gibbs replied, his pupils blown with lust. "Come here, Tony," he said and held out his hand to Tony.

Tony didn't move at first, his eyes roaming over Gibbs' body. He watched as Gibbs' boxers begin to tent and he knew what he needed to do if he wanted to rid himself of Falco, even if only for a short while. "Then let me take care of you tonight," Tony said, dropping the towel around his waist to the floor. Tony stepped up to the bed, ignoring the hand Gibbs had extended out, and reached for the waistband of Gibbs' boxers. "Lift your hips," Tony said, and pulled the boxers down over Gibbs' hips and off his legs. Tony then help Gibbs slide down in the bed so he would be more comfortably settled.

Tony lightly brushed his fingers over the now clean, white bandage on Gibbs' side and took a deep breath. "Don't move, just lay still and let me do all the work." When Gibbs nodded his agreement, Tony reached into the bedside drawer and grabbed the tube of lube. Squeezing some out on his fingers, Tony bent over, his ass facing Gibbs, and slowly inserted his lubed fingers into his puckered entrance. He slowly prepared himself, moving his fingers in and out while scissoring them back and forth to stretch the opening.

He could hear Gibbs' breathing speed up and he groaned as Tony gave him a show he wouldn't soon forget. When he felt he was ready, Tony turned back around and squeezed more lube out onto his hand. Warming it between his palms, Tony turned his attention to Gibbs' hard and already leaking cock. Once it was covered with lube, Tony climbed onto the bed and straddled Gibbs' hips.

Gibbs' dick was standing at attention but Tony's wasn't even hard, as if it wasn't interested. This had never happened to him before, and he was scared that Gibbs would wonder why he couldn't get it up for him. Who knows what kind of excuse he could find if Gibbs began to question him. Maybe he could say it was because of the injection Ducky had given him, but if Gibbs found out about Falco…no, Tony wasn't going to let that happen.

He rubbed his ass back and forth over Gibbs' dick while he leaned forward and took Gibbs' mouth in an almost desperate kiss. He felt Gibbs wrap his hand around his flaccid penis and begin to stroke him. After what felt like forever, Tony's erection finally began to rise. Breaking the kiss, Tony took hold of both of Gibbs' hands and carefully raised them above his head and onto the headboard, careful not to pull on Gibbs' stitches. "Can you keep your hands here?" Tony whispered in Gibbs' ear. "Please, let me do this for you."

Gibbs looked deep into Tony's eyes. He didn't know why, but Tony needed this, needed to be in charge tonight. Thinking it was due to his being injured, he decided to give in to Tony's wishes. "All right, Tony, I'm all yours," Gibbs said as he wrapped his fingers around the rungs of the headboard. "But just remember, it was just a flesh wound, I'm going to be fine."

God, how he wanted to tell Gibbs what was truly wrong. Yes, he was worried when Gibbs had been shot and he was scared shitless for his future safety. That was the only reason Tony would let that bastard, Falco, lay a finger on him. But that wasn't what this was about tonight. Tonight was about getting the images of today out of his mind, of getting the feeling of those hands off him. He wanted, no he needed, to feel Gibbs on him, around him and in him and he wanted it now.

Nodding his head, Tony rose up and reached behind himself to position Gibbs' cock. Lining himself up, he slowly sank down, taking Gibbs' inside his tight passage, moaning as he sank further and further down.

Gibbs moaned as his cock moved deeper into Tony's tight heat. God, the feeling of Tony encased around him was incredible and it took every ounce of strength he had not to cum right there and then. His hands tightened around the headboard in a white-knuckled grip while he waited for Tony to start moving.

Once Tony bottomed out, he stilled, waiting for his body to adjust, and his mind to clear. He saw the look of euphoria on Gibbs' face, and calmly lifted up until just the tip of Gibbs' cock was inside him and then slowly sank back down. When Gibbs gasped and squeezed his eyes shut, Tony began a careful rhythm up and down, tightening his muscles around Gibbs' cock as he descended. He smiled at the cries of pleasure he heard.

Tony kept his eyes on the expressive face of the man he loved, pleased he could bring him such enjoyment. He felt his own erection growing larger, until, without warning Gibbs' face suddenly morphed into Falco's, with that evil, smug smile he wore, as he commanded Tony to suck him off. Tony felt the bile rising in his throat and his erection wilted.

Swallowing hard to push the nausea back down, Tony began to ride Gibbs faster and harder, trying to force that image way, but instead, the smile became a pompous laugh. He was losing his mind. This couldn't be happening, he wouldn't let it happen. Tony rode Gibbs like a cowboy riding a bronco, his movements harsh and fast, the muscles in his legs screaming for him to stop, but he just pushed harder and harder.

It wasn't long before Gibbs, hanging on to the headboard with a white-knuckled grip, was begging, "Let me touch you, please Tony. I need to touch you."

But all Tony could see and hear was Falco, his laugh, his evil eyes that bore into him. "No!" Tony shouted as he slammed down again and again until he heard Gibbs shout his name and felt the warm sensation of his seed completely fill him. Tony collapsed on top of Gibbs' chest, Tony's chest heaving as he fought to control his breathing.

"That-that was un-fucking believable," Gibbs gasped out as he pulled Tony close.

Tony stayed where he was until Gibbs hold on him loosened. When he knew Gibbs was asleep, Tony slowly pulled himself off Gibbs' cock and lay on the bed beside him. Gibbs never knew that Tony never came or that he lost his erection during his ride. He also never heard Tony quietly cry himself to sleep.