- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony helps Gibbs overcome his stress
Chapter 2

Gibbs opened the door to his home and stepped inside. Closing the door behind him, he removed his suit jacket and headed for the living room. He assumed Tony would be watching TV, but found the room empty, the TV off. "Tony?" Gibbs called out.

"In here, Master," Came Tony's voice from the kitchen.

Gibbs stopped short when he heard Tony call him Master. Tony hadn't called him that since his training at the cabin. Why would he call him that now?

Stepping through the kitchen door, Gibbs stared at the object of his desire before him, his eyes dilating with sudden lust. Tony stood at the counter, his back to Gibbs as he put the finishing touches on the dinner. He wore a bib apron and nothing more. Gibbs' hands began to sweat as his eyes landed on those two perfect globes peeking out of the open back.

"I'll be finished here in just a minute, Master," Tony stated as he opened the oven door. Lifting the pan of lasagna, he bent over and placed it in the oven, smiling when he heard the sharp intake of breath behind him.

Gibbs blinked as he watched Tony bend over and push the pan into the oven, unable to stop a gasp when he saw a bright purple butt plug, flush against Tony's opening. He realized it was one of his favorite toys from his own private stash, one he hadn't seen in many years. It was made of smooth, sturdy silicon and was one of the larger in his collection and one of his favorite colors. Gibbs could feel his pants growing increasingly tighter, his zipper straining against the bulge.

Tony wiped his hands on a towel and tossed it on the counter before turning to face Gibbs. With his head lowered, he stepped up and dropped to his knees in front of Gibbs, his hands clasped in his lap. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour, Master." Tony slowly raised his head until his eyes connected with brilliant blue ones. "Is there anything you would like beforehand, an appetizer maybe?"

Gibbs felt his body tremble with need, his throat constricting so he could not speak. The look in those green eyes before him, saying Tony wanted the same thing, went straight to Gibbs' cock, and he had to fight the animal inside demanding to be let out. "Tony," Gibbs' strained voice whispered.

Tony pushed up onto his knees so his mouth was in direct line with Gibbs' crotch. His eyes were drawn to the bulge he saw and then up to the blue eyes watching him. "Please, may this lowly slave give you pleasure?"

Gibbs' head seemed to nod of its own accord, his eyes glued on Tony as his mouth drew closer to his aching cock. Expecting Tony to undress him, Gibbs was surprised when Tony's mouth closed around the tip of his cock through his pants and began to suck. Gibbs drew in a quick breath as the saliva began to soak through the material and Tony bit down. Gibbs' breathing began to speed up as he quietly cried out, "Oh Jesus!"

Tony was pleased when he heard Gibbs cry out. He started using his mouth to the very best of his ability to increase his Master's pleasure. Using his tongue and teeth, he teased Gibbs' crotch, licking, nipping and sucking until he felt Gibbs shivering with need. Without Gibbs even realizing it was happening, Tony unbuckled his belt and popped the button of his kakis before slowly lowering his zipper.

Gibbs suddenly felt his slacks and boxers slide down his legs to pool around his feet, his engorged cock springing free and leaking precum. Eyes met as Tony looked up at Gibbs, a small smile on his face. Gibbs' eyes then closed, his breath catching as Tony's tongue ran up the underside of his cock and across the tip, dipping into the slit at the top. Gibbs opened his eyes just in time to see the head of his dick disappear into Tony's mouth and he sucked on it for a moment before traveling all the way down to the base. It was the most erotic thing Gibbs had ever seen.

Gibbs could feel what he called his human side being pushed further and further down and his animalistic slaver side rising faster and faster with each bob of Tony's head. His fists were balled at his sides as the overwhelming desire to start fucking Tony's mouth burned in his belly. Gibbs growled his disapproval when Tony's mouth left his cock, and made a loud pop. Gibbs felt his hands move of their own accord, his body no longer listening to his brain.

Grabbing two handfuls of hair, Gibbs yanked Tony's head back towards his crotch. When Tony simply looked up at him and didn't immediately open his mouth again, he realized his human side had finally lost. He felt the animal inside pushing its way out, taking over body and mind, and with a growling order of, "open, now," the slaver took control. He watched Tony lick his lips and then slowly open his mouth.

Gibbs smirked in triumph and plunged his cock into Tony's open mouth, forcing himself all the way in and holding there as he moaned his pleasure. Without warning he began to thrust hard and fast in and out of Tony's mouth, each thrust sliding down Tony's throat. He heard Tony gag and felt him fighting to pull back, heard him take a deep breath and the small amount of brain that could still think logically told him to slow down, let Tony up, but the slaver wouldn't hear of it.

Banishing that small bit of humanity to a far dark corner of his mind, Gibbs tightened his hold on Tony's hair and plunged back in. He thrust in and out over and over again, each harder than the last, a low rumbling growl coming from his throat as his speed increased more and more.

Gibbs' grip was so tight that Tony couldn't move an inch; he had to just take whatever Gibbs gave. He tried to relax his throat, knowing from his training it was the best thing he could do. He didn't blame Gibbs for what was happening to him; he had been the one to initiate it and this was what he wanted, for Gibbs to lose control, just not this soon. Tony knew now that he had been right. Gibbs had been holding himself back and needed this, and Tony was more than willing to give it to him.

Gibbs could feel that familiar tingle in the base of his spine, his balls drawing up close to his body and he knew it wouldn't be long, no matter how much he wanted to make it last. Plunging deep into Tony's throat, he stilled, held Tony's mouth against his groin and exploded down his throat. He was pleased to see Tony swallowing his seed, a small amount escaping the sides of his mouth. Pulling off when he was through, Gibbs still held Tony in place as he snapped his next order. "Clean me up boy. Use that tongue of yours the way you were taught. Lick me clean."

Gibbs watched as Tony began to lick the semen from his still half hard penis. That tongue darted in and out, and traveled up and down his cock as it cleaned each nook and cranny. His mind started to settle and he pushed to put the animal back in its place, but when Tony sucked his balls into that warm wet mouth… Gibbs pushed himself away from Tony, turning to lean on the table beside him.

"Why?" Gibbs asked, breathless.

"Why what, Master?" Tony licked the last bit of semen from the sides of his mouth.

"What brought this on?" Gibbs looked back down at Tony, his cock twitching when he saw the front of the apron Tony was wearing was tented.

"Have I not pleased you, Master?" Tony asked as he looked down to see what Gibbs was staring at, his mind already mapping out his next plan.

"That isn't what I asked you, is it, boy?"

Tony took a deep breath and then slowly let it out as he looked up at Gibbs. "Are you going to deny you didn't need that? You barely look at me let alone touch me anymore and you needed to release some of that built-up tension." He waited for Gibbs to respond, expecting him to deny everything, but was surprised when Gibbs only continued to stare at the bulge in his apron. "And I'm thinking you're not done yet."

Tony kept his eyes on Gibbs' face as he ran his hands down his thighs before strategically pulling the apron back until the tip of his cock peeked out from under the edge, a pearl of precum hanging off the end. Gathering the liquid with his thumb and bringing it to his mouth, Tony gave out an exaggerated moan. He smiled to himself when he saw Gibbs swallow, watching intently as he sucked on his thumb.

Tony slowly stood, reached behind him and untied the apron, letting the ties fall to his sides. "I think you still need some tension released, don't you Master?" Tony lifted the strap from around his neck and let the apron drop to the ground, pleased when he heard Gibbs gasp once again.

Gibbs swore he would never take another breath, the sight before him was not only a complete shock but it was breathtaking. Tony stood before him with two small nipple clamps attached to his chest, each with a small jeweled weight hanging from it. He inhaled deeply and reached out a shaking hand, stopping just inches from Tony's chest. "Where…"

Tony smiled as he spoke. "The internet is a wonderful thing."

Gibbs finally touched one of the clamps, gently rubbing his thumb over it and saw Tony's body shiver in response. "But how?"

Tony hesitated for just a moment. He had known it was coming and he had told himself he would tell Gibbs the truth when the time came. "That credit card you have stashed in your desk drawer, the one you have for emergencies?" Tony waited for Gibbs to look up at him, but he only glanced up at his face before his eyes immediately returned to Tony's chest. "I thought this just might qualify as an emergency. Do they please you, my Master?"

Gibbs felt his cock grow immediately rock hard. He had never had that kind of recovery time before, nor had he ever had his cock become fully erect that fast in his entire life. His eyes slowly traveled over Tony's naked body and he felt his desires once again begin to take over. He looked from where Tony's hard cock stuck out straight in front of him, up to those beautiful jeweled nipple clamps, and his mind just shut down. No longer able to form a coherent thought, Gibbs' body just seemed to move on autopilot.

Gibbs smiled his best slave-owner smile as he tugged suddenly on one of the jeweled weights, licking his lips at the groan coming from his slave. "You like that, don't you boy?" He ran his fingers over first one clamp and then the other enjoying the reactions he was causing.

"You made a wise choice, slave. These make your nipples so sensitive, so easy to arouse. I may have to seriously consider having these lovely tits pierced." Gibbs' smile grew even larger when Tony's heavy lidded eyes shot open in surprise. "They would look so beautiful with small gold hoops hanging from them, and I would so enjoy sucking them into my mouth, tugging and biting until you begged me to let you come."

Tony's cock jumped as he quietly begged for release. "Please, M-master?"

"Please what, boy?" Gibbs teased as he wrapped his hand around Tony's rigid cock and slowly began to stroke. His other hand rubbed across Tony's ass, squeezing one ass cheek before he positioned his fingers against the flange of the butt plug and then pushed it deeper into Tony's passage.

Tony's breath caught in his throat as his entire body shivered when the plug brushed against his prostate. He felt his knees growing week and feared they would buckle before too much longer. "Please." Tony's whisper was so low, Gibbs had to lean in to hear him.

"Please doesn't tell me anything, boy," Gibbs said his tone more of a command. "Tell me what you want, say the words or I stop right now and walk away." He twisted the plug back and forth while the hand on Tony's cock increased its speed.

"No, no, please Master," Tony cried out, his knees starting to buckle. "I- I, oh God…"

"Say the words boy, now!"

"I want- I need you to fuck me," Tony begged. "Please, Master, honor this lowly slave with your cock in my ass and fuck me into the ground." Tony's knees finally buckled and he felt himself start to fall.

Gibbs' fingers still had a hold of the flange of Tony's butt plug when he felt Tony begin to crumple. Gibbs laid the palm of his hand against the plug than pushed, forcing the plug even deeper inside and Tony to stand up straight, his body beginning to shake uncontrollably. Gibbs licked up the side of Tony's neck to his earlobe and then bit down. When Tony cried out and his knees gave way again, Gibbs dipped his tongue in Tony's ear and whispered, "You're right about one thing, boy, I am so not through with you yet."

Gibbs grabbed Tony's upper arms and lifted him off the ground, dropping him on his back on the top of the table with strength he had never experienced before. Before Tony could recover from the shock, Gibbs stepped over to the counter where Tony had been working and picked up a bottle of oil. Then he turned back to the human feast that was spread out before him.

Just as Tony began to push up onto his elbows, Gibbs returned to the table. He forced Tony's shoulders back down and wrapped Tony's hands around the edge of the table. "These stay here, you got that, boy?" Gibbs commanded as he squeezed Tony's hands closed around the table so he had a tight hold. "Do not move even one little finger unless punishment is something you look forward to."

Tony couldn't speak, just nodded his head. He felt his legs being lifted and he opened his eyes, not even realizing that he had closed them. He watched Gibbs position his legs on each of his shoulders, his ass now open and ready for his Master. He felt Gibbs grip the flange and twist the plug as he attempted to pull it out of Tony's passage.

"Bear down, boy, I don't want this sweet ass damaged, but this plug is coming out." When Tony finally bore down, Gibbs popped the plug out and tossed it across the room. He smiled as he ran his fingers over the stretched and lubed opening that his cock was soon to enter.

Closing his eyes again, Tony prepared himself for what was to come next. What he didn't expect was to feel a cool liquid being drizzled over his aching cock and balls. It dripped down and ran over his puckered opening, Gibbs' hand running over his entire genital area as he spread the oil. He could smell the expensive, virgin olive oil he had insisted Gibbs buy him for his cooking. Told him the cost would be well worth it. When Tony felt Gibbs' first three fingers enter him, and twist back and forth inside, he couldn't help the moan that escaped his throat.

"Oh, that's my good boy," Gibbs crooned as he added a fourth finger. "You chose the right plug for your Master. It's opened you up quite well." Gibbs slipped his thumb inside also, stopping just short of his fist. "Why, you've opened yourself so much I think I could actually shove my fist up that sweet ass of your if I wanted to."

Gibbs glared angrily when Tony's head shot up off the table, his eyes filled with fear. "I told you not to move, boy." He waited for Tony to lower his head back on the table, and growled his disapproval when Tony didn't do it immediately. "You forget this ass belongs to me now, slave, mine to do with as I please, whether you approve or not." Gibbs twisted and flared his fingers inside Tony's ass causing Tony's eyes to close and his head to drop back to the table. He laughed when he suddenly pulled his fingers out and Tony groaned at the loss.

Gibbs wrapped his hand, covered with oil, around his leaking cock and stroked himself, spreading the oil so that he was slicked up and ready. Grabbing Tony's hips to hold him in place, he rammed his cock inside Tony's hot passage with no warning, pleased when he heard the shout ripped from Tony's throat. He never hesitated for even a moment, immediately setting a brutal and fast rhythm that had Tony crying out over and over again.

"OhGod,ohGod,ohGod,ohGod! Please, oh God, please." Tony cried out, not sure if he was begging for his master to stop or if he was begging for him to never stop. All he knew was he felt like he was coming apart and feared he wouldn't be able to take much more.

"He can't help you boy, you belong to me and by the time I'm though you'll never question that fact again in your life," Gibbs snarled as he continued his unrelenting thrusts in and out of his slave's tight ass, craving even more from that beautiful body at his mercy. He lowered Tony's legs and wrapped them around his waist, but they fell away, hanging off the edge of the table. He jerked them back up and around his waist, and then slapped Tony's hip with a harsh command. "Lock your feet, slave and don't move your legs."

Once Tony's legs were locked around him, Gibbs grasped Tony's wrists and yanked him up, crushing their chests together. His heart began to race when Tony cried out and then began to squirm when the nipple clamps were jostled. When Tony laid his head on Gibbs' shoulder, and Gibbs could feel Tony's breath on his neck coming in fast, heavy pants, and he grabbed Tony's ass cheeks in each hand and lifted him off the table.

Gibbs carried Tony, his cock still embedded inside of that velvet heat, across the room and slammed him against the wall. He smirked when Tony's head shot up, his eyes open wide in shock. Gibbs held Tony in place, using the wall for support as he continued to thrust in and out, Tony's weight allowing his cock to go even deeper than before.

Tony felt as though he were going insane. His body was filled with so many different sensations he didn't think he would survive one more, and then Gibbs threw him against the wall and now every thrust in seemed to find his prostate. Each hit set off explosions of bright, colorful lights behind his eyes and he was finding it increasingly hard to breathe. Tony had never experienced anything like this, not even at the cabin. Gibbs had shown him some of the most incredible sex he had ever had at the cabin, but this put everything else they had done to shame. How Gibbs was able to hold him against the wall and still thrust into him with such unbelievable power and speed…. Tony's head was swimming, his vision starting to grey around the edges as he felt his orgasm building to a crescendo he knew he couldn't control. He was going to come, with or without permission and he couldn't stop it.

When Gibbs reached up and pulled off the nipple clamps, allowing blood to rush to each nipple, Tony felt his lungs seize up as the pain in each nub made itself known. Tony's mind started to shut down, his vision quickly increasing from grey to black when Gibbs' mouth latched onto the juncture of his shoulder and neck, his mind closing off completely when teeth bit down hard enough to mark him as Gibbs'. Tony screamed as his orgasm ripped through his body, stream after stream of semen shooting up with such force that it hit both Tony and Gibbs in the face. The last thing he knew was Gibbs licking the semen from his face and the sudden warming sensation of Gibbs' seed filling his ass. Then his world went completely black.
Chapter End Notes:
Smut alert ahead. This entire chapter is m/m sex.