- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has been handed over to Falco and Team Gibbs waits to put their plan into action.
Chapter 20
Tony stumbled when his leash was viciously tugged for the third time as Falco dragged him down the long hall of the NCIS basement. He didn’t think he could stay on his feet with the way Falco kept jerking harder and harder. The only thing that kept Tony going was the thought of seeing Falco in his own set of chains once they took the bastard down and then going home to Gibbs’ bed.
“Let’s speed it up, boy,” Falco snarled. “I have a lot of time to make up for. After all, I haven’t had my fun with you for almost a week and I have something extra special planned for you.”
Tony shivered at the thought of what was in store for him. If he wasn’t sure that Gibbs was going to be so close and would save him in the end, he would turn and run like hell, even if it meant dragging Falco on his ass all the way. Please, God, give me the strength to see this through to the end.
Tony glanced up to see where they were and how much further they had to go. Up ahead, about twenty feet, was the intersection. They should be turn left and travel about another fifty feet to reach Tony’s place of torture and his salvation. Tony lowered his head again, unable to look at the man leading him, and just kept walking, his feet taking him to the all too familiar room. But when he turned left, like he always had before, his leash was once again yanked and he was jerked around the right hand corner.
“W-e’re going the w-wrong way,” Tony stuttered. “Y-your room’s the other d-direction.”
“Oh, no, not this time,” Falco said a Cheshire cat grin on his face. “I have found a very special place for our time together. I like my sluts to scream and we can’t have that back there. With this wonderful place I have found, you can scream your lungs out and no one will hear a thing.”
“S-someone will hear,” Tony said and began backing away Falco. “There may not be a-a lot of people down around h-here, but someone will hear me screaming.”
“No, no, not where we’re going,” Falco laughed as he reined in Tony’s leash, enjoying the tug-of-war they were having. “It’s an old office right next to the maintenance’s machine room. They had to quit using it because the noise from the equipment was so loud they couldn’t hear themselves talk. I can promise you, our fun will not be interrupted.”
“No,” Tony cried out while looking back towards where his savior was waiting. “I won’t do it, I w-won’t go with you.”
“You don’t have a choice, boy,” Falco growled. He yanked hard on Tony’s leash and drew him against him. He grabbed Tony’s crotch in a painful grip and squeezed. “You have denied me for over a week. Did you really think I would let that go? You’re my bitch, my whore, and I will take what I want from you. Now, let’s move.”
Falco grabbed Tony’s upper arm and began to drag him down the hall with Tony fighting with all his might to get away and back to Gibbs.
***NCIS***
Gibbs paced back and forth, his heart pounding in his chest. He would stop long enough to look at the computer screen McGee sat in front of, but when he saw no sign of Falco and Tony he would start his pacing again. On his next stop he asked McGee, “Are you sure we’re set up in the right hallway, McGee?”
“Yes, Boss,” McGee said, trying hard to keep the frustration out of his voice. “Tony brought me to the room himself. We’re set up right where we need to be, I swear.”
“Then where the hell are they, McGee?” Gibbs snapped. “They should have been here by now.”
“I know, Boss,” McGee sighed. “I have no idea what is taking them so long. Unless…”
“Unless what?” Gibbs asked his eyes narrowing as he studied McGee.
“What if…what if he decided to take Tony somewhere else?” McGee asked hesitantly.
“W-why would you say that?” Gibbs stomach flipped at that thought. “Why would he suddenly change places when he has always come here?”
“Well, that’s the odd thing,” McGee began. “He has always come here, to this particular room. Maybe he thought it was time to change locations. Maybe he was afraid someone would notice a pattern and start to follow him. He sure wouldn’t want to be discovered.”
Gibbs stood and stared for a moment. McGee couldn’t be right, could he? Gibbs felt the bile rise in his throat at the thought of what could be happening to Tony right now and all because he handed him over to that bastard, Falco. “Get Abby on that thing, now!” Gibbs demanded as he pointed to the computer. Moments later Abby’s image appeared on the screen.
“Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs,” Abby exclaimed. “How’s Tony? Did you get that…that low down, dirty…”
“Abby!” Gibbs shouted over her excitement.
“What’s wrong?” Abby immediately started in. “Something’s gone wrong, hasn’t it? I knew this was a bad idea. I tried to tell you we…”
“Abby, enough!” Gibbs shouted again. “Falco and Tony have never shown up. I need you to track his cell phone. Tell me where the hell he is, right now.”
“Okay,” Abby said, her fingers flying over the keyboard. “No! Oh, God, no!”
“What? What is it, Abby? What’s wrong?” Gibbs was becoming frantic the longer it took for Abby to answer him.
“There’s no signal, Gibbs,” Abby cried out. “His phone must be off. I have no idea where they are, none.”
***NCIS***
Tony was slammed up against the wall and his hands were drawn behind his back. He heard the rattle of the metal cuffs before he felt them snapped tightly around his wrists.
“I’m through fighting with you,” Falco growled close to Tony’s ear. “You will go where I tell you, when I tell you, or I will make our time together far worse for you than was originally planned. Now move your ass!”
Tony reluctantly headed in the direction Falco was pulling him. He had to buy time, but how? By now Gibbs and the team would have figured out that something had gone wrong, that Falco wasn’t taking him to the room where he usually tortured and molested him. Now he just had to give Gibbs time to figure out where they were going.
Tony began to notice the loud thrum of machinery coming from up ahead, and his fear increased ten-fold. If he could already hear the noise when he was still a corridor away then Tony knew that what Falco had said was true. No one would be able to hear him scream. That only made his resolve to not enter that room even stronger.
Falco dragged Tony around the final corner, the noise of the machinery in the maintenance room overwhelming. They stopped in front of the door next to the one marked Maintenance Personnel Only. Falco released Tony’s arm and reached in his pocket for the key and Tony saw his chance. Taking a deep breath, Tony rammed his body into Falco’s back, slamming him into the locked door. He then kicked out with one foot and swept Falco’s legs out from under him before he took off running in the opposite direction. He had to put some distance between himself and that room while Falco recovered from the shock of his attack. Then he would head for Gibbs who was waiting for him and he would finally be safe.
Tony could hear footsteps running behind him but he wouldn’t look back and take the chance of getting caught. He could see the intersection only twenty yards ahead, his goal was within reach. Just a little further, not far now and I’ll be with Gibbs. You can do it, DiNozzo. Move your ass and don’t look back.
Pain suddenly exploded inside Tony’s head and he began to fall. With his hands still tied behind his back he couldn’t break his fall, so he landed on his right shoulder. There was a loud pop and he cried out in pain. As his vision began to grey out, Tony realized with despair that he had almost made it, had been only a few yards away from his goal, from his Gibbs. He could hear Falco’s maniacal laugh coming closer as his world finally faded to black.
***NCIS***
Gibbs could only stare at Abby’s image on the computer screen. He couldn’t wrap his mind around what she was telling him. Tony was not only gone but they had no way to track him. Gibbs had willingly handed his lover over to a masochistic psycho, promising to be there when Tony needed him and now he couldn’t keep his promise. Gibbs felt like he could just heave his toenail at the thought of what Tony could be going through and there was nothing he could do to stop it.
“What are we going to do, boss?” McGee asked growing concerned when Gibbs didn’t respond right away. “Boss?”
Gibbs blinked and drew in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Now was not the time to feel sorry for himself. Now was the time to hunt down the bastard that had his man. “McGee, how many rooms are there in the sub-basement?”
“W-What?” McGee was confused at first, but then realized where Gibbs was going with his question. “Oh, sorry boss, I would say close to seventy. That includes the maintenance room and the boiler room, as well as offices and conference rooms that are no longer used. Many were turned into storage when the building was expanded.”
Gibbs nodded and then reached for his phone, addressing a crying Abby as he dialed. “Don’t worry, Abs, we’re going to find him.”
“You promise, Gibbs,” Abby cried. “You promise me that you will bring him back safe and that you’ll make Falco Moretti pay for what he’s done.”
“Oh, Abby, I promise,” Gibbs growled. “With everything that is in me, I promise that bastard is going to pay.”
***NCIS***
Gibbs turned when he heard the door open behind him and was surprised to see not only Kate and Ziva, whom he had called to meet him, but Ducky and Palmer as well. He was sure that Abby would have been right with them had he not instructed her to keep an eye out for any signal from Falco’s phone. This would not only help to keep her calm, feeling like she was helping in some way, but, with any luck at all, Falco would turn his phone on and they would get his location immediately.
“Ducky, Palmer.” Gibbs nodded at each man. “Need something?”
“Yes, Jethro,” Ducky said. “To help.”
“Thanks, Duck, but you two aren’t agents.” Gibbs replied.
“That might be true, Agent Gibbs,” Palmer cut in. “But Tony is my friend and I want to help find him.”
“We all consider him a friend, Jethro,” Ducky said as stepped up so that he was toe to toe with Gibbs. “But even more importantly, he is the man you love and I for one intend to see you get him back unharmed.”
Gibbs was surprised that Ducky mentioned his feelings for Tony. He knew Ducky was aware of them, after all he was the one to point out the fact that Gibbs was falling for Tony back at the cabin, but to say something in front of the rest of the team. Gibbs quickly looked around and could tell that not only did everyone already know, but they all seemed to accept it.
“Was I really that obvious?” Gibbs asked sheepishly.
“No, Gibbs, not really,” Kate smiled. “But someone would have to be blind, or a total idiot, not to see the way you look at Tony. Only someone in love has that look in his eyes.”
“So, what is the plan, Gibbs?” Ziva asked.
“We don’t have much of a choice, Ziva,” Gibbs replied. “We’re going to have to split up and go room to room. Every door will be opened and the room checked out. Ducky will go with me and Palmer can go with Kate. Ziva, you a McGee pair up.”
“Would it not be better if we all split up, Agent Gibbs?” Palmer timidly asked.
“You and Ducky aren’t armed, Palmer,” Gibbs explained.
“I’m not afraid,” Palmer said, trying to sound braver than he felt.
Gibbs gave Palmer a sad smile and gripped Palmer shoulder, giving it an encouraging squeeze. “I’m sure you’re not, Jimmy, but Tony wouldn’t want you to risk your life for him and neither do I.”
“Boss,” McGee spoke up. “Ziva and I can split up. If we keep it to just three teams it will take all night to search every room and Tony doesn’t have that kind of time.”
“Then I guess you’re going to need more help.”
Gibbs whirled around to the open doorway and found Agent Balboa and his team standing there. “What are you doing here, Balboa?”
“We’ve come to help,” Balboa said. “I was just going in to Abby’s lab when I heard you and her talking over the computer. When you disconnected I got Abby to tell me what’s going on.” Balboa held up his hand to stop Gibbs from interrupting and continued, “Don’t blame her, Gibbs, I kinda pushed her to tell me and as upset as she was-well, let’s just say the dam finally broke. I know everything and I, for one, as well as my team, want to bring that sick fuck down. Let us help.”
Gibbs looked closely at Balboa and his team, searching for any sign of deception on their faces. His heart filled with gratitude when all he saw was sincerity as well as anger and determination. “Appreciate it, Balboa,” Gibbs said with a nod of his head. “We could use you and your team. Split up into parties of two. I don’t want anyone alone in this hunt. There’s no telling what that bastard is capable of. If he would do this kind of thing to a helpless slave, he may do much worse to a fellow agent who is armed. I want every room down here search. I don’t care if you have to kick the damn door in, it gets searched. Got it?”
Gibbs watched each team nod their understanding and then leave two at a time. He silently said a quick prayer that they found Tony and quickly, before Falco could hurt him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and bowed his head for a moment. He felt a gentle hand on his shoulder and opened his eyes to see the concerned blue eyes of his old friend looking at him. Giving a nod of conviction, Gibbs said as he walked out the door, “Let’s get moving, Duck, Tony needs us.”
***NCIS***
Pain! He was sure his head was going to explode if he moved it even an inch. Tony didn’t think he had ever had a headache as bad as this one was and his shoulder hurt like a bitch. Maybe Gibbs would bring him some aspirin and some water if he asked. Then maybe Gibbs could also tell him what the hell he had done the night before to cause him to hurt so bad.
Tony groaned when he realized that since he was lying face down he would have to move in order to call Gibbs. When he tried to lift up, he found he could barely move. He slowly opened his eyes, clamping them shut immediately from the pain that shot through his eyes from the light.
“Wakey, wakey, my little slut.”
Tony’s heart began to race at the sound of Falco’s voice, the events of the day rushing back. He forced his eyes open and slowly raised his head, looking around the room the best he could. It was a fairly good-sized room that had been emptied of all furniture. Instead there was a well-padded table like the one he and Gibbs had bought for their playroom and Tony was shackled to it.
Falco must have carried him back to the room after he had been knocked out. He had been laid across the table, bent at the waist with his legs hanging over the side. His chest lay on the top of the table with his head hanging over the other side and his arms and legs spread wide. He could feel the cuffs around his ankles and wrist that were now locked at each end of the table. Tony could barely move an inch let alone get free. He was screwed and he knew it.
Falco walked around the table until he was standing in front of his victim, a sarcastic smile on his face. “You didn’t really think you could get away from me, did you?” Falco laughed. “Oh, no, I have waited far too long for you and that fine mouth of yours to get back here. My cock has been aching to be shoved down that throat of yours.”
“No!” Tony shouted. “I won’t do it. You will never touch me again!”
Falco stood stunned for a moment before he broke out in hysterical laughter. “Really? And just how do you plan to stop me?” Falco wiped tears of laughter from his eyes. He grabbed hold of Tony by the hair and leaned in close. “You’re a fucking slave, my fucking slave. You don’t have a choice, slut. Nobody’s going to come riding to the rescue. I’ve made sure of that.”
“H-he knows,” Tony cried out. “Gibbs knows everything. He’ll stop you and then he’ll rip your guts out.”
“You expect me to believe that you told Gibbs anything, knowing what was at stake?” Falco released his fistful of Tony’s hair and looked askance at him. “You wouldn’t risk his life. You’d never do that to your Master.”
“I-I told him ev-everything,” Tony insisted. “H-he found me trying to c-cut my wrists. He demanded I t-tell him what was wrong. I-I couldn’t refuse.”
Tony quickly looked up and his stomach seized in fear. Falco stood before him, his fist clenched tightly at his side, his face turning a deep shade of red and his eyes burning with rage. A feeling of dread filled Tony when the laughter coming from his tormentor suddenly stopped.
“You stupid son-of-a-bitch,” Falco snarled. “I told you what would happen if you opened your God-damned mouth. What, you thought I was talking out of my ass?” Falco slapped Tony across the face so hard he split his lip. “I’ll make you pay for this. When I’m done with you there won’t be enough left for your fucking Master to put back together and then I’ll kill your loving Gibbs with my bare hands.”
Falco stormed out of Tony’s sight and then returned carrying his infamous duffle bag. He yanked angrily at the zipper but couldn’t open the bag. Roaring loudly in fury, Falco grabbed the material on both sides of the zipper and tore it open. He reached in and drew out the electric dildo he had used before and held it up like a trophy. “Oh yeah, you’ll pay. Believe me you’ll pay.”
Tony fought hard against his bonds, ignoring the pain it cause in his head and shoulder. He couldn't stop the cries of fear as he watched Falco walk around him until he was out of sight. His struggle increased when Falco began to yell horrible insults and curses at him. "Gibbs," Tony screamed. "Gibbs, help me! Please God, please Gibbs, help me!"
The machines in the maintenance room kick in filling the corridor with the low roar of machinery. A sound so loud it covered the screams of pain coming from the once empty office that now held a bound slave and his tormentor.
Chapter End Notes:
My deepest apologies to you all. I was preparing for a trip to Orlando and completely forgot to post the latest chapter here. I hope it won't disappoint.