- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is retrained
Chapter 25

Gibbs went about his day as if nothing had changed, just expecting Tony to fall into line. Tony, of course, had other ideas. It was bad enough that Gibbs wasn’t allowing him to put on any clothes but to strap him into this damned harness and take away the use of his arms, that royally pissed him off. The leather strap around his waist was hot and itchy, but it was his wrists being secured to his hips rendering his hands completely useless that was such a bitch.

So when Gibbs tried to make breakfast Tony purposely got in the way. Every time Gibbs turned around, there stood Tony with a smirk on his face. Once the food was ready and they sat down to eat, Tony refused every attempt Gibbs made to feed him, saying, “If I can’t feed myself, then I’m not eating.” Well, Gibbs was having none of that and told Tony if he continued with this behavior he was going to learn about consequences sooner rather than later.

Of course, Gibbs was forced to show Tony he meant what he said when Tony still refused all his attempts at feeding him. Gibbs abruptly stood and left the room returning moments later with one of the couch cushions. Tossing it on the floor next to his chair, Gibbs grabbed hold of Tony’s arm and pulled him off the chair and onto the cushion where he kept him for the rest of the morning.

Tony calmed down after that and fell back into the submissive and obedient behavior he'd been trained to accept with little trouble. He followed every command without argument or question and he addressed his Master with the proper tone and verbiage.

Gibbs felt a great deal of pride in how well Tony was doing. Any slave who was trained to this level would bring a small fortune on the auction block. He never once had to reprimand or remind Tony of anything for the remainder of the morning. He just seemed to slip effortlessly into the role of slave and while that was all a great reason for the pride Gibbs was feeling, it also filled him with a considerable amount of guilt. He knew in his heart that this re-training session was necessary for Tony’s safety but it still meant he had to break the most important promise he had made to Tony - the promise that Tony would never be treated as a slave in their home, that he would be an equal in every way. Yet now here he sat naked at Gibbs feet, the perfect picture of a slave and Gibbs found it just a bit unsettling.

Gibbs turned the page in the book he had been trying read, but he was finding it difficult to concentrate. He couldn’t stop himself from repeatedly glancing down at Tony while he watched some old movie on the TV. He noticed that Tony had begun to fidget. It was subtle at first but continued to get worse the longer Tony sat there wriggling and straining slightly against his bindings.

Gibbs was concerned at first. Was something hurting Tony or was he fighting his natural instincts to rebel against his Master? Either one was like a knife was being twisted in his heart. Gibbs was about to give in and release Tony from his training harness when the real reason for Tony’s obvious discomfort dawned on him. Shaking his headed, Gibbs asked, “You need the head?”

“No!” Tony said quickly, his head snapping up to look at Gibbs. Realizing he had made a mistake he immediately looked down at his lap trying to hide his embarrassment. “I’m fine, thank you Master.”

“Don’t you dare lie to me,” Gibbs growled, his frustration growing.

Tony kept his head down, not daring to look up into Gibbs’ eyes. He knew he would only find anger and disappointment there and he couldn’t face that. “I’m not lying, Master.”

“The hell you aren’t,” Gibbs barked back. “You’re sitting there fidgeting like you have ants in your pants. That is, if you had pants.”

“I-it’s nothing,” Tony tried to explain, but he knew Gibbs wouldn’t let it go. “I can wait.”

“For what, Tony?” Gibbs asked despite the fact he was sure he knew the answer. When Tony didn’t respond he answered for him. “You don’t actually think you can wait until I release you from that harness, do you?” Gibbs saw Tony’s body stiffen and he knew he was right. “And just what would you do if I suddenly decided that I wanted you to wear that harness through the weekend?”

Tony’s head shot up. Fear, anger, surprise were just a few of the emotions that were battling each other inside him. He could only stare at the smug look on Gibbs face, that is, until anger won out. Then he couldn’t stop himself. “Well if you think I’m going to stand in front of the toilet and take a piss while you hold my dick you’re fucking crazy.”

Gibbs had to take a deep breath and let it out slowly to keep himself from exploding. Losing his temper and tearing into Tony would only make things worse. No, he needed to stay in control. “Have you learned nothing today?” Gibbs asked calmly, shaking his head in disappointment.

Tony, on the other hand, had no reason to stay in control. He had finally reached his limit and was at the point of consequences be damned. “Learn something, my ass,” Tony snapped. “You didn’t do this to teach me shit. You only did this to show me who was in control and it sure as hell ain’t me.”

“You’re right, you are not the one in control,” Gibbs said. “But you knew that from the beginning. The reason I did this was to teach you to trust…”

“Bullshit!” Tony yelled. “There is a hell of a lot of difference between trusting you to have my back and trying to keep you safe from a fucking maniac.”

“It wasn’t your responsibility to keep me safe,” Gibbs barked back, his voice rising. He took another deep breath to calm himself down again before continuing. “It was mine to keep you safe, and I failed miserably.”

Tony stared at Gibbs, his mouth open in surprise. “Is that what this is all about? You feel guilty?”

Gibbs looked away for a moment, unable to look Tony in the eye. When he looked back he saw Tony was fidgeting again. Gibbs stood and pulled Tony to his feet. “We’ll discuss this later, after you use the head,” Gibbs replied as he steered Tony towards the bathroom.

For a moment, Tony considered fighting Gibbs but then decided against it. Not only did he have little to no chance of stopping Gibbs, not trussed up like he was, but he really needed to pee. So he figured it was in his best interest to just cooperate.

Leaving the door wide open, Gibbs placed Tony in front of the toilet and stood behind. Gibbs reached around and wrapped his hand around Tony’s penis and aimed at the toilet bowl. He heard the urine stream hit the water and felt Tony shiver and moan in relief. “Next time you need to take a leak, say so,” he growled in Tony’s ear.

Tony just nodded his head as he finished up. He bit down on his bottom lip, afraid if he opened his mouth his moan of relief would quickly become a moan of need. Gibbs’ hand felt so good wrapped around his cock and he would give anything if that hand would just start moving. It had been so long since Gibbs and he had been intimate and he wanted that more than anything else right now.

When Gibbs gave his penis a gentle shake to remove the excess urine, Tony took in a sharp breath and bit down harder on his lip, causing a faint taste of copper on his tongue. As if that weren’t embarrassing enough, Tony could feel his erection beginning to grow. Take me now God, please, before I die from complete humiliation.

Gibbs was surprised to hear Tony’s gasp until he felt the cock in his hand growing hard. He worried at first that it was too soon after Tony had been tortured for any of this, but when he saw Tony’s expression of need in the mirror he couldn’t keep the smile off his face. Using his free hand, Gibbs reached and gently wiped the blood off Tony’s lip.

“You’re only going to hurt yourself doing that,” Gibbs whispered in Tony’s ear. “Why are you trying to stay silent? I like the sounds you make when you’re aroused.”

Gibbs began to stroke Tony’s cock with long, slow strokes, from the base to the tip, rubbing his thumb over the head and teasing the slit. He could feel Tony trembling with need. Gibbs had wanted to make love to Tony since he brought him home from the hospital but knew the man would need time to recover, not only physically but mentally as well. Now, it seems like Tony was not only interested in sex but needed it as much as Gibbs did.

“Do you want me to continue, Tony?” Gibbs asked seductively. “Or I could stop right now.” Gibbs stilled his hand and prayed for the right response.

“No, don’t stop,” Tony cried out, his voice cracking. “Please, Master, please don’t stop. Don’t ever stop.” Tony began to pull against the cuffs around his wrists. He wanted to break free but the buckle that attached his arms to his waist held tight.

“Tell me you want this,” Gibbs said as he pulled Tony back against his chest and kissed the back of his neck. “Tell me it’s not too soon.”

“N-not too soon, please,” Tony begged. “I want this, I need this. Master…”

“No, not Master, not now, not when we’re…like this,” Gibbs said sternly.

Tony didn’t say anything at first. He couldn’t help the anger that began to rise up at such an order, especially after everything Gibbs had put him through that day. “You tie me up and make me do what you want, then I’m your slave. You can’t have it both ways…Master.” He felt his erection begin to deflate, but then Gibbs gave Tony’s penis a quick twist and all thought left his mind. He moaned loudly as he fought against the restraints. He wanted to touch his lover, to grab onto Gibbs’ hair and pull him closer so he could kiss his beautiful mouth. “Oh, fuck, J-Jethro, I need to cum. Please make me cum.”

Gibbs pulled Tony’s head around and began kissed him deeply. He had missing this intimacy also, but he hadn’t wanted to push Tony too soon and so he had kept himself in check. Now, with his tongue thrusting in and out of that fantastic mouth, his resolve to wait was quickly breaking down. He released Tony’s chin and began massaging his balls, Gibbs’ own pleasure at the sounds Tony was making, at his obvious need, that tied up or not, Tony wanted him, was going straight to his groin. Gibbs sped up the pumping motion of his hand and pulled on Tony's balls with his other, and Tony cried out in pleasure, writhing within his grip. As Tony's bare ass rubbed against Gibbs' groin, his pants become uncomfortably tight, but he never stopped working his boy's body into a frenzy.

Gibbs could feel Tony’s balls draw up close to his body and he knew he was close. He ran his thumb over the tip of the Tony’s penis and gave it one final twist and pull. Tony yelled out his completion and he saw the semen as it hit not only the back of the toilet but also the wall behind it.

Gibbs held tightly to Tony as his body trembled and jerked in the aftermath of his orgasm. He continued place soft kisses to Tony’s neck and shoulder as he rode out the last of his pleasure. Gibbs wasn’t prepared when Tony’s entire weight suddenly dropped against him and he had to quickly adjust his stance to prevent him from falling. Tony’s body was completely limp, and when Gibbs turned him around he looked totally sated.

Gibbs helped Tony to the bedroom, though Gibbs did most of the work. He gently laid Tony down on the bed and helped him get settled. He stood by the bed simply watching the man he had come to love as he slept. He couldn’t help the feeling of guilt in the pit of his stomach when he looked at the harness around Tony’s waist. He knew what he had done was for Tony’s own good, to remind him that he had to trust him without question, but he feared Tony would never see it as he saw it. Would this whole situation change Tony’s feelings for him? He prayed not.

Gibbs reached into the nightstand and took the key to unlock the restraints. Tony barely moved as he removed the harness and tossed it across the floor. Gibbs gently massaged Tony’s wrists where the cuffs had been. He placed a loving kiss to Tony’s lips but as he turned to leave a hand wrapped around his wrist, stopping him in his tracks.

Gibbs looked down at Tony, whose eyes were half open. Gibbs smiled and softly ran his fingers through Tony’s hair. “Get some sleep, Tony,” he said quietly. “We have a big day tomorrow.”

Gibbs felt Tony tightened the hold on his wrist. He saw Tony shake his head, a look of pleading in his eyes and said, “Don’t go. Please stay, I don’t want to be alone.” Gibbs nodded his head and quickly stripped naked before climbing in beside him. He turned enough so Tony could lay his head on Gibbs’ chest. He felt Tony release a deep, satisfying sigh before drifting off to sleep. Having Tony wrapped in his arms was the best feeling in the world and Gibbs prayed it helped Tony to feel safe in his own home.

***NCIS***

Waking with a start the next morning, Tony quickly reached for Gibbs, only to find the other side of the bed empty. He lay back against his pillow, his mind going over the events from last night. He smiled at the memory of Gibbs’ hand jacking him off and the orgasm had that ripped through him as a result. Jesus, he hasn’t felt this good since…well, in a very long time.

Tony released a soft sigh as he threw the covers off and rolled out of bed. He planned on taking a quick shower and then he was going to go looking for his man. It was time they renewed the physical side of their relationship and Tony wasn’t about to wait one more day.

Yesterday’s sex had been almost as good as a workout -- and a lot more fun. Tony stretched his muscles and then headed for the bathroom. As Tony passed the dresser he saw, with a sinking feeling, that Gibbs had laid out his slave clothes, his threads, as so many people now called the normal slave apparel, and the chains he was required to wear when he went out in public. Why? Why would Gibbs pull these out now? I thought he said the supposed training was only lasting one day.

“Go take your shower and I’ll explain when you get out.”

Tony stiffened at the voice behind him. He looked up to see Gibbs’ reflection in the mirror. “Why…”

Gibbs pushed off from where he leaned against the door frame and stepped up behind Tony. He placed his hands on Tony’s shoulders and looked at him in the mirror. “I’ll tell you everything once you’re out of the shower.” Gibbs waited for Tony to respond, and when he didn’t Gibbs gave him a smack on the ass. “Go on now. I’ll be here when you’re done. And I want you to shave, everything.”

Tony nodded and headed into the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and leaned against it. This isn’t good, I can feel it. Shaking his head, Tony proceeded to the shower and turned on the water.

Tony came out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel, to find Gibbs sitting on his bed. His stomach started to churn. It was obvious from the way the man was watching him without any semblance of emotion that something was up. Gibbs would only have ordered him to shave his pubic area if he was planning on exhibiting Tony " naked " in public, something he’d never done before. Did this mean that everything they’d shared, all the loving touches, the soft caresses meant nothing? Was that part of Gibbs’ attempt to retrain him? Although he knew full well that having an attitude wasn't about to earn him any gold star, Tony dropped the towel and put his hands on his bare hips.

It was with satisfaction that Tony saw Gibbs' eyes flicker down to his cock which was already half hard. Not one to miss a good opportunity to poke at Gibbs, Tony stroked his cock sensuously and asked, "You don't really expect me to cover all this baby-soft, naked skin by wearing rags, do you?" He was sure that Gibbs flinched a little at his use of the slang word for the threads, but they'd both heard other, less flattering terms used for the clothing: whites, swabbies, ropes.

"What I expect, Slave, is that you obey me in all matters," Gibbs said sternly as he rose to his feet. "And touching yourself is off limits."

Tony's smile faltered, as did his slow jerk-off. Trying to keep up a good front he smiled sweetly and held his hands out in front of him, wrists together in a submissive gesture. "Yes, Master, only...someone has to take care of my needs."

Gibbs snorted and shook his head. “Get your ass over here and sit down.”

Tony hesitated, his eyes locked on Gibbs’. It pissed him off that he wasn’t able to get the reaction he wanted out of Gibbs and when Gibbs gave Tony a glare that clearly said, I will not repeat myself, Tony wrapped the towel around his waist and sat on the bed. He made sure to keep a significant distance between him and Gibbs.

Gibbs gave a sad sigh when Tony didn’t sit right beside him, but decided this wasn’t a battle worth fighting. What he was about to say was going to begin an epic battle and he was going to need all his strength for it. He was actually surprised when Tony spoke first.

“Why?” Tony asked as he nodded towards the threads and chains. “I thought you said it would be a twenty-four hour re-training? That means it ended this morning.”

Gibbs could hear the anger and confusion in Tony’s voice and how hard he was trying to keep his emotions under control. He wished there was some other way to handle this but he couldn’t think of anything that would make as big an impact. Taking a deep breath Gibbs began. “Yes, the training session ended this morning. Now, we are going to see if any of it stuck.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Tony snapped back.

“That attitude is what the hell I mean,” Gibbs growled back. “Keep it up and you’ll spend the next week in that damn restraint.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Tony snarled in a threatening tone.

“Don’t try me, boy,” Gibbs said a warning clearly in his voice, “I guarantee you’ll lose.”

Tony stared at Gibbs, trying to determine if he would follow through with his threat. It didn’t take long for him to realize Gibbs most definitely would do just what he said he would. “Fine,” Tony said quietly and turned his head away from Gibbs.

“Now, as I was saying, I want to see how much of your training you have retained,” Gibbs said.

“And just how are you going to determine that?” Tony asked a bit sarcastically.

Gibbs let that slide as he continued. “We are going out to lunch at the Cellar.”
“The Cellar?” Tony looked at Gibbs like he had lost his mind. “Is that the new restaurant that specializes in rare wines and caters to slave owners?”

“Yep, sure is,” Gibbs said with a smile. “They have pillows at every table for the slave’s comfort. They don’t believe in making anyone kneel on the hot concrete. Of course one of the rules of the place is that slaves have to be naked. When the other owners see how beautiful you are when I strip you, they’ll envy me,” he said with a smirk.

Tony stared at Gibbs for a moment. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Did this man actually believe that he would just accept this idea? Being paraded around in front of strangers, a meat market where owners showed off their prized possessions? Maybe he had become too use to being free to act as he pleased around here but Gibbs really was insane if he believed that Tony was going to give in without a fight.

“I'm not your fucking possession! You said we were equals! I trusted you!”

“You don’t trust me, that much is obvious. But you’re going to have to believe that I’m not doing this to demean you, Tony. The reality is that you are my slave and you’re going to obey my every word " in public. And when I say strip, you’re going to do just that, and you’ll do whatever I tell you to do.”

“The hell I am,” Tony yelled as he jumped off the bed and headed for the door. He stopped when he felt his wrist being grabbed.

Gibbs whipped Tony around and pulled him back towards him holding him by both arms. “This isn’t up for debate. We are going whether you like it or not. I’m beginning to think I’ve let you have far too much freedom around here lately. I just may have to change that situation in the future.”

Tony yanked his hand out of Gibbs’ grasp and stepped back. “I am not going to be put on display at some high and mighty restaurant so that you can show everyone what a big man you are. Look at me everybody; I’m a big bad slave owner. No thank you, Master. You can just kiss my ass.” Tony once again headed for the door.

Gibbs reached up and snatched the towel from around Tony’s waist and shouldered his way between Tony and the door, getting right in his face. “I’ll consider your offer tonight, but right now you are going to get into those slave threads and we are going to lunch. If you behave yourself and act like you were trained to act, if I feel that you understand that you have no choice, if you obey me with your heart, then I’ll know you have completed your training. But if you give me anymore lip and you’ll be back in that damned harness until your hair turns white.”

Tony froze in place. He hadn’t heard that tone of voice come out of Gibbs since they were at the cabin together. This man in front of him was the slave trainer, not his lover. He knew Gibbs meant every word he said and he would do exactly what he threatened. Tony was screwed and he knew it. He closed his eyes for a moment and thought about what was to come but his eyes flew open when he felt the sting of a slap to his ass.

“Get dressed and meet me downstairs,” Gibbs said as he walked out of the bedroom, Tony’s chains in his hands. “I’ll shackle you when you come down.”
Chapter End Notes:
Hope this was worth the wait. I will finish this story but it may take awhile RL is overwhelming right now.