- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Confrontation
Chapter 27

Standing in the middle of The Cellar, Gibbs knew he had to get Tony moving, to snap him out of his head space and he needed to do it before Senior spotted them. He understood how terrified Tony was standing here naked, his penis saluting the room and his father just feet away, but he needed him to pay attention, to focus on Gibbs if this was going to work.

Gibbs gently snapped the leash and ordered, "Come, Tony." He hated doing that in public. It made him feel like he was treating Tony like a dog, but what else could he do? When Tony continued to stand there like a statue, Gibbs decided he needed to give his boy a wake-up call.
Reaching in his pocket, Gibbs flipped the switch to activate the vibrator on the dildo that he had inserted in Tony's ass. He watched as Tony stiffened in shock and slowly raised his head. His green eyes widened in surprise and met Gibbs' determined blue ones.

"Get it together," Gibbs growled as he flipped the switch off. "Pay attention and move." Gibbs gave the leash another small tug as he turned and followed Charles, the maître d', to the table with Tony now following obediently. Luckily, DiNozzo Sr. was so busy talking with the people at his table he never noticed Gibbs leading Tony past him and his slave, who was sitting quietly on the floor beside him.

They stopped in front of a table in the rear of the room. The chair that the man pulled out for Gibbs was very large and looked rather comfortable. "Will this table be to your liking, sir," Charles asked and then gave Tony a lustful look. "Or would you prefer one of our deluxe, private tables?"

Gibbs looked where the man was indicating and saw a series of tables in a secluded area against the wall. They were closed in on three sides by dividers and there was a curtain that could be closed if you wished for complete privacy. Gibbs' attention was drawn to one particular table where a rather large man sat with a young female slave. The man had a chicken leg in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, and while he stuffed his face, the poor young girl serviced him. Even though it was subtle, and the area had discreet lighting, Gibbs could tell exactly what she was doing by the way her head bounced up and down.

Gibbs hated the type of owners who felt compelled to show off their property and their power over their slave's body, by forcing them to perform sexual acts in public. It didn't matter that this was a place where any behavior was allowed, if not outright accepted; Gibbs knew he would never subject Tony to this kind of act. Only…he glanced at Tony, naked, chained and looking at him as if he was ready to do whatever Gibbs asked of him. Hypocrite, Gibbs thought of himself. Still, they were here on a mission, not to exhibit his slave.

Indicating that this table was fine, Gibbs took his seat and waited for Tony to kneel on the oversized and very plush slave pillow on the floor beside him. He could see why the restaurant had a reputation for catering to owners and their slaves.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" Charles asked with one last appreciative look at Tony.

Gibbs gave him a scathing glare and said, "No, we're fine. You can go. Now!"

Charles saw Gibbs glaring at him and he cleared his throat. "Yes, well, the waiter will be with you shortly. Have a good lunch, sir."

Gibbs smirked as the man quickly turned and practically ran back to his post at the front. He scanned the menu and found the prices to be outrageous, but he had expected that. He looked around this high-end restaurant and saw a room full of very elite, very wealthy people. It wasn't everybody who could afford a slave, so the clientele were the richest people – both men and a few women – in town. Jesus, I must stick out like a sore thumb.

Gibbs wanted to ask Tony what he would like to eat, but that wasn't how it was done here. The owner would order his meal and then, if the slave was lucky, something from the slave's menu would be ordered for him. And, if his owner was benevolent, he just might feed his slave from his own plate. It didn't matter if it was something the slave didn't like or want. If he wanted to eat at all, he would eat what was given and would appreciate it.

Gibbs placed his order, settling on pasta since he knew it was something Tony liked, and then he sat back and waited. He knew Senior hadn't noticed them yet; he was too busy abusing the poor young man kneeling on the cold, hard floor beside him. It figured that Senior was one of those who refused to allow his slave the comfort of a pillow. There was no reason for such behavior, in Gibbs' mind, and he knew damned well that Tony's father made his slave suffer just to prove that he could. It was an exhibit of the power he had over someone who was beaten down, half-starved and obviously abused, both physically and mentally. Gibbs wanted to kill the man.

Gibbs' eyes narrowed as he looked at the young man on the floor. He didn't know where Senior had gotten his latest slave, but it sure as hell wasn't from any sanctioned slave auction. Gibbs could tell by looking at the slave that he had never been through the slave training process. The kid had no idea how to act or what to do. He was restless and fidgeting. He looked around the room, making eye contact, which was a real no-no in the slave world. Because of all these indiscretions, Senior was constantly smacking the boy or jerking the leash.
Gibbs almost jumped off his chair when Senior poured a pitcher of ice water over the kid's head as punishment. Gibbs waited to see if the staff would throw the bastard out, but all they did was clean up the water and refill his pitcher. Gibbs shook his head in disbelief. If there was any way he could do it, he was going to see to it this place, at the very least, got fined for allowing the abuse to happen, if not shut down all together.

Gibbs settled in to eat his expensive pasta while keeping an eye on his target. He attempted to feed Tony, who was kneeling in perfect form, back straight, hands on his thighs, but when the man refused he didn't push. He knew Tony's stomach must be tied in knots and forcing him to eat here would only end in disaster. He did get Tony to sip on some water but that was as far as he was willing to go.
Gibbs was about half way through his meal when he saw Senior making his way to his table. He had his slave's leash in one hand and a briefcase in the other. Gibbs showed no signs of noticing the approach but he knew Tony had seen his father when his entire body stiffened. Gibbs slowly looked up as the chair across from him was pulled out and Senior sat down, his slave reluctantly kneeling at his side.

"Why, Agent Gibbs, I never imagined I would run into you in a place like this," Senior said with a huge smile on his face.

"Really, and why is that?" Gibbs asked, showing no emotion at all.

"Well, I just thought you being a Federal Agent and former Marine that…"

"Always," Gibbs interrupted.

"Excuse me?" Senior asked, confused.

"I said always," Gibbs replied and laid his fork down. "Once a Marine, always a Marine."

"Yes, well, I just assumed…" Senior started again, the smile falling from his lips.

"That I couldn't afford such a place?" This time Gibbs smiled.

"You have to admit that being a Civil Servant doesn't pay the best," Senior said with a sneer. "Nor do the Marines."

"True, true, but a slave trainer makes a pretty decent wage," Gibbs pointed out as he leaned forward. "And I am the best."

"So I've heard," Senior said. "Well, I'm glad I ran into you. You actually saved me a trip."

"I did?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes, that is the reason I'm in DC actually," Senior continued on. "I was coming to see you."

"Yeah, 'cause we're just good old buddies," Gibbs said sarcastically.

"Come, come now, Gibbs. Let's not play games, shall we." Senior reached down and picked up the briefcase and laid it on the table. "You know what I want. All that is left is for you to state your price."

"What's the matter, DiNozzo?" Gibbs taunted. "Since all your other underhanded schemes failed you decided to take matters into your own hands?"

"Underhanded schemes?" Senior asked with raised brows. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Now who's playing games?" Gibbs growled. "You and I both know you were behind all the attempts to get my slave away from me. From the asshole who came to my home with your offer, to the slave reclaiming center's attempt to remove him from my care, to the Falco Moretti fiasco. You were behind them all."

"Ah, Falco, such a misguided young man," Senior stated and shook his head. "As I told his lawyers, I haven't seen him since he was 18 years old. If he did anything against you or…anyone else, I had no knowledge of it. Now, as I was saying, you have but to name your price."

"I have nothing for sale that you would be interested in." Gibbs stated matter-of-factly.

"You know what I want, Gibbs," Senior barked.

"And I said he wasn't for sale," Gibbs said as he motioned for Tony to stand. Gibbs took great satisfaction in seeing the look on Senior's face when Tony stood before him, cock fully erect and pointing straight at him. Gibbs pulled Tony, who was keeping his eyes averted so he didn't have to see his father, onto his lap and began playing with his nipples. "You see, DiNozzo, he is the perfect slave. He is so responsive and obedient."

Tony moaned as he closed his eyes and dropped his head back on Gibbs' shoulder. He loved having Gibbs play with his nipples and it made it even better knowing it was driving his father crazy.

"You see, I have trained him to respond to my every whim," Gibbs continued to taunt and he reached in his pocket and pulled out a nipple clamp. He clamped it onto Tony's erect nipple causing Tony to jerk his hips and moan even louder. "Let me show you. Slave, tell me what your purpose in life is."

Tony froze for a moment, not sure what it was Gibbs wanted him to say. Then he remembered what he had learned back at the cabin. Inwardly smiling, he knew now what Gibbs was doing and what he wanted him to say. "I only want to please you, Master."

"Tell me, Slave, what do you think would please me right at the moment," Gibbs said and clamped on the other nipple clamp, his eyes never leaving Senior's face.

"F-Fucking me, Master," Tony moaned. "Please, fuck me, Master."

"You see, DiNozzo," Gibbs laughed, "I could bend him over this table right here, right in front, of you and fuck his brains out and he would just lie there and let me. He'll do whatever I want, whatever I command him to do. He'll give all of himself to me, which is priceless in a slave. No, there isn't enough money on this planet to buy him from me. He's mine until the day I die," Gibbs said possessively, reaching down and squeezing Tony's balls, eliciting a small squeal from him. Tony panted but didn't wiggle or moved away from Gibbs' brutal grip. Gibbs asked Senior, "Do you know I even have a clause in my will that if I die before my slave does, that an enforcer from the slave retrieval center will be instructed to cut his pretty little throat so his body can be buried with me in my coffin? We'll be together for all eternity." He kissed Tony's neck and released his balls. "What do you think about that, Slave?"

"I would die for you or without you, Master, so if it is your wish, it will be my honor to die with you."

Gibbs smiled and took Tony's penis in his hand, slowing jacking him off. "Good boy."

Tony closed his eyes and moaned and thrust into Gibbs' hand as it slid up and down his cock.

Senior licked his lips and discreetly adjusted his pants. He had gotten so hard watching the show in front of him that it was all he could do not to jump over the table and fuck the object of his overwhelming lust right here. "Come now, Gibbs," Senior said clearing his throat. "Every man has a price; it's just a matter of determining yours. Tell me what you want. I can give you anything you ask for. Just name it."

"Mr. DiNozzo, I thought you had left," The maître d' said as he walked up to the table. He kept glancing over at the scene playing out across the table but tried not to act like it was affecting him. Of course the huge tent in the front of his pants said something totally different. "Can I get you anything while you're visiting?"

"No, I'm fine," Senior said, his eyes never leaving the show in front of him. When the maître d' continued to just stand beside him Senior snapped angrily, "Leave, now! Can't you see I'm in the middle of a negotiation?" After the man had quickly left the area, Senior repeated his question. "Tell me what you want Gibbs? We're both businessmen, after all. We should be willing and able to negotiate something that will be mutually beneficial to both of us. I assure you it will be a win/win situation."

Gibbs looked as though he were thinking long and hard about what Senior has said as he continued to stroke Tony's cock. He could see the way Senior was fidgeting and wanted to turn up the heat. When it appeared Senior couldn't stand it anymore, Gibbs made his move. "You know, there is one thing that I want more than anything in this world," Gibbs said as he looked Senior in the eye.

"Name it," Senior cried out breathlessly. "I'll give you anything you want. Just tell me."

Gibbs face took on a menacing look that actually made Senior lean away from the table. "I want to see you rotting behind bars for the rest of your life," Gibbs said fiercely and then smiled. "All you have to do to give me what I want, which is to admit that you were behind what Falco did. He laid his fucking hands on my slave and tortured him at your request. I want you to see you pay for that. So, do you still think you can get me anything I want, DiNozzo?"

Gibbs watched as Senior's face became suffused with red. He looked like he was about ready to have a stroke, he was so full of barely controlled anger. Not for the first time, Gibbs wondered how Tony could have turned out to be such a good man with a father like that.
Standing, Senior yanked on the leash, practically knocking over the young slave on the floor. "Come, Slave, we're leaving," Senior said through gritted teeth. "This isn't over, Gibbs. You haven't heard the last of me." Senior turned to leave then stopped. He turned back and looked Gibbs in the eye. "You have no idea who you're fucking with, Gibbs. You're going to regret the day you fucked with me."

Gibbs watched as Senior stormed off and he shouted one last insult. "I already do!" Once Senior was gone he felt Tony sag against him in relief. "You okay, Tony?"

Tony didn't respond at first, but then he opened his eyes and looked toward the front of the restaurant to see if his father had really left. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said softly, as if exhausted. "You know he means what he said don't you?" Tony looked back over his shoulder at Gibbs. "This isn't over yet and by the time he's through, you are going to wish to God you had never met me."

"Never," Gibbs whispered back and kissed Tony gently.

***NCIS***

Senior threw open the door to his Penthouse suite at the Adam's House Hotel and jerked on the leash, yanking David inside after him. "How dare he?" he began to mumble out loud, dropping the leash as he began to pace angrily. "He's a fucking civil servant and he dared to speak to me, Anthony D. DiNozzo, like that! Who the fuck does he think he is?"

Senior whirled around when he heard a whimper behind him. Lying naked on the floor in front of the bar was David, in a fetal position. Senior stormed over and grabbed him by the hair and hauled him off the floor. Davis screamed and clawed at the hand gripping his hair, to no avail. Senior dragged him down the three steps to the living area and threw him on the floor. He then began to remove his own clothing.

David began to back away, crawling on the floor. "Why are you doing this to me, Mr. DiNozzo?" David cried. "I-I'm not a slave, I'm a-a Butler."

"You're any thing I want you to be, David," Senior said with an evil sneer as he removed the last of his clothing. "And right at the moment I need you to be a slave. Come here, slave."

David started shaking his head no and he cried even harder. "No, please, Mr. DiNozzo, I can't. Not again, please."

"I said come here, slave, and I mean it." Senior shouted as he yanked David up off the floor and backhanded him. He needed a release and he was going to get it. Senior grabbed the younger man again and tossed him over the back of the couch. It wasn't hard to hold him down with a well-placed hand in the small of his back and the slave's ineffective struggling only excited him more. Then, with no prep or lube, he impaled David with one hard thrust. He reveled in the screams coming from his victim as he set up a brutal rhythm.

David begged for it to stop, screaming until he no longer had a voice, but his boss continued to pound into him harder and harder. David could feel the blood running down his legs as Senior pulled out. Thinking it was finally over, sobbing in humiliation and pain, David began to lift himself up off the couch only to have Senior penetrate his sore and bloody ass once again. The big man slammed right back into him and started thrusting even harder. When David thought he couldn't take it one more second he felt an excruciating pain across his back, then another and another. He realized that Senior had grabbed his belt off the floor and was beating him with it.

"This will teach you to defy me, Junior," Senior shouted as he continued to fuck and beat the young man. "You think you can get away from me? Well, you can't. You're mine and I will do whatever the fuck I want to with you, understand? I'll fuck you in every room of my house. I'll hang you naked on the hooks in my room and watch you squirm. You can't get away from me, boy. You belong to me!"

David could feel himself slipping away. He knew he was going to die this night and all he could think of as his world began to grow black was, This guy is fucking nuts.