- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs re-enforces his control
Chapter 6

Tony stumbled out of the bedroom not understanding why he felt so groggy this morning. Shaking his head to try and clear it, he came to the conclusion that there had to have been more to that injection Ducky gave him than an antibiotic. Damn, that man is tricky. I'll have to keep a closer eye out next time.

Descending the stairs and stepping into the dining room, Tony saw Gibbs sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in front of him. Stopping just inside the door, Tony ran his fingers through his hair, in hopes that he could make it looked just a tad bit better. "Morning," Tony mumbled.

Gibbs slowly turned his eyes to look Tony up and down, a stern look on his face. "Sit, I'll get your breakfast." Gibbs indicated the chair at the end of the table.

"Uh, no thanks, I'm not really hungry. I think I'll just go take a shower." Tony turned to leave but was stopped by Gibbs' unrelenting voice.

"That wasn't a request."

Looking back in complete surprise, Tony nodded his head and headed for the table, stopping when Gibbs pushed the chair away from the table with his foot. Looking down at the chair, Tony was confused at first until he saw the smirk on Gibbs' face. Pulling the chair the rest of the way out, Tony gave Gibbs an almost shy smile of his own before cautiously sitting down on the overstuffed pillow on the chair, moaning in relief.

With Tony now seated, Gibbs headed into the kitchen and returned just moments later and placed a plate of food in front of Tony. "Better?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks." Tony sighed deeply before picking his fork up and taking a bite of egg. Not looking up from his plate, Tony mumbled something Gibbs couldn't hear.

"What was that, I didn't understand?" Gibbs asked.

"Uh, I said I'm sorry about y-yesterday," Tony spoke up, never letting his eyes leave the plate in front of him.

"Don't apologize…"

"Yeah, I know, sign of weakness," Tony interrupted.

"Nope, got nothing to apologize for," Gibbs continued. "You have every right to be scared."

"DiNozzos do not get scared," Tony said, indignant. Lowering his voice so Gibbs could barely hear him, he continued, "At least that's what my father always told me, especially after Mom died."

"Didn't you tell me that you were eight when your mother died?" Gibbs asked, waiting for Tony to nod his head. "Any child would be scared after their mother died, Tony."

"Not his child, not a DiNozzo heir. That wasn't allowed and God forbid you should shed a single tear." Tony could feel the anger building inside himself and knew now was not the time. "I don't want to talk about this now, okay?"

"All right, Tony," Gibbs agreed and leaned his arms on the table, his demeanor serious and domineering. "There is something else we need to discuss instead."

"Oh, what's that?" Tony asked as he pushed his breakfast around the plate with his fork.

"What was going on in that mind of yours yesterday?" Gibbs asked and waited for Tony to respond. When he didn't, Gibbs pushed. "Why would you want, hell, insist, that I hurt you so badly when it was totally unnecessary?"

"Yes it was," Tony grumbled and glanced up to see confusion in Gibbs' eyes. "Necessary, it was most definitely necessary."

"Why? Explain it to me."

Tony sighed and laid his fork down. He pushed his plate away and leaned on the table. "I've been damaged, by you. Now, by law, I have to belong to you, and only you."

"Where are you getting this information?" Gibbs asked in astonishment.

"From you," Tony snapped defensively. "When we were at the cabin you told me that if a Master damages a slave, then the law states that the Master must keep and own that slave."

Gibbs shook his head. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Wrong."

"What the hell do you mean, wrong?" Tony lashed out feeling apprehensive.

"Tony, that only applies to Masters who choose to take a slave on a three month trial." Gibbs explained. "It doesn't apply to Masters who already owns a slave. Once you own a slave, you can pretty much do what you want with them."

Tony felt sick. The pain he put himself through was for nothing? Tony could no longer look at Gibbs. He pushed his chair back and stood.

"Sit," Gibbs ordered. "We're not done yet." He waited for Tony to sit down before he continued. "Tony, if this turns out to be your father…"

"If?" Tony shouted.

"Yes, if. Even though we both fully believe your father is behind this, truth is we have no solid proof," Gibbs pointed out. "So, if it is your father, and if he is as ruthless and powerful as you say he is, why would you think he would let something like that stop him?"

"I-I…"

"You didn't think, did you?" Gibbs calmly replied. "You simply reacted and that's my fault. This can't happen again, it won't happen again. So, I think I need to reevaluate my earlier decision."

"What earlier decision?" Tony tentatively asked.

"It is my responsibility to keep you safe and unharmed. I can't do that if I give you free rein." Gibbs stated in a matter-of-fact way. "So, until this threat has been neutralized, you will do nothing without my permission."

"But…"

"No buts, Tony." Gibbs was adamant. "For now and the near future, I am the Master and you are the slave." Gibbs' gut clenched when he saw the look of anger on Tony's face. "I know this isn't what I promised you, but you have my word that I will make things as easy on you as I can, but it's the only way I know to keep you safe."

"So, what, I'll be put in a cage at night and while you're at work," Tony growled. "Start wearing chains around the house like every other low-life terrorist slave?"

"No, Tony." Gibbs tried to remain calm and speak quietly, despite the anger he felt at Tony's response. "The only thing that will really change is your right to take control when we have sex. I will not risk your harming yourself again. Do you understand?"

Tony slowly nodded his head, his eyes looking down at the table. "My I please leave the table, Master?"

Gibbs took a deep breath and then slowly released it before pushing Tony's plate back in front of him. He hated the look of devastation he saw in Tony's eyes. "No, you need to eat. Please."

Tony's head shot up and he looked at Gibbs, shocked at hearing Gibbs saying please. He picked up his fork and slowly started eating. He wasn't hungry, in fact he was actually sick to his stomach, but he knew Gibbs, his Master, would insist he eat. He thought about what Gibbs had said and even though he felt he was losing what little freedom he had gained while here, and that scared the hell out of him, he knew Gibbs was only trying to help. Then again, maybe Gibbs was growing tired of him, of not having the submissive slave he hoped for.

When Tony finally pushed the plate away, Gibbs was pleased to see he had finished the entire breakfast. "Head back upstairs and lay down on the bed. Make sure you take those sweats off." Gibbs called from the kitchen as he washed the empty plate.

"Yes, Master," Tony called back. "Is it your wish to join me in the shower?" If Gibbs wanted a submissive slave then, by God, that is what Tony would give him.

Gibbs stepped into the doorway of the kitchen and glared at Tony. "No, Tony, I want you in bed with your pants off like I said. I need to apply your ointment. You know Ducky said no sex for a week."

Tony shook his head making it quite clear he didn't agree with Ducky's orders. "That's not necessary. It's a small tear that I can treat myself. You shouldn't have to go without the use of your slave for something like that. I doubt it would cause more harm."

Gibbs stepped up in front of Tony and smacked the back of his head hard enough that Tony yelped in surprise. "I will say this once and once only, Tony. We will follow Ducky's instructions to the letter. I will not risk causing you more pain or more injury just to get my rocks off." Gibbs saw the look of concern and, dare he say, near panic that crossed Tony's face and Gibbs knew what was running through the man's head. "Hey, I told you this before but I think it bears repeating. You are all I need or want. I'm not going to send you away just because I can't fuck you for a week. You belong to me and no one else. You got that?"

"Yes, Master," Tony whispered, still feeling unsure. How long would it be before Gibbs got fed up with no sex? How long before that million dollar offer became too good to refuse?

Gibbs gently pressed his lips to Tony's and then pulled him into a hug, whispering in his ear, "Besides, there are a whole lot of other ways to satisfy both our appetites." Releasing Tony, Gibbs turned him around and smacked him on the ass. "Now, get upstairs, strip off your pants and I'll be right up."

Tony looked over his shoulder and forced a fake smile on his face. "Yes, Master," Tony said as he slowly climbed the stairs.

Gibbs watched Tony disappear from view before following behind him. He knew Tony was worried and his changing the rules in mid-stride didn't help matters. All he could do was make sure Tony knew how much he was wanted and loved. Stopping just outside the bedroom, Gibbs adjusted his suddenly tight pants. Jesus, this is going to be one hell of a long week. Taking a deep breath, Gibbs opened the bedroom door and stepped inside.

***NCIS***

Anthony DiNozzo Senior walked down the grand staircase of his opulent home wearing only a bathrobe that was untied and hanging open. Every servant and employee knew better than to look his direction so every set of eyes was averted as he passed. Stepping into his den, Senior immediately poured himself a drink and went to stand in front of the nude photo of his son.

Slowly sipping his best scotch, Senior began to fantasize about his son. The positions he would put him in, the whips and floggers he would use. The toys and plugs he would shove up his ass before pulling them all out and burying his own cock deep inside his son, reveling in each and every scream of pain he would rip from his throat. God, the years of enjoyment he could derive from torturing this most desirable young man.

His cock now hard, Senior jerked himself off to image after image of fucking his son, on the bed, hanging from the chains in his room, thrown over his expensive desk in the den, every conceivable place within his house. Then when he had taken the man everywhere imaginable inside, he would drag him outside and fuck him on the lawn, in the pool, on his boat. Oh the sheer number of places he could receive pleasure from Anthony was breathtaking. All he had to do was get him away from that bastard Gibbs.

Franklin had been fun and had actually lasted longer than Senior had ever thought he would. He had derived a great deal of pleasure whipping and fucking the man. He had enjoyed fucking not only his ass but his mouth as well. Too bad Franklin never told him about his bad heart. Had he known he would have gone easier on him, that way he could have made his pleasure last. He had to admit that fucking a man, literally to death, was an experience he had never had before and had found it quite exhilarating. Maybe he had found a new way to handle failure, one that would not only take care of the one who failed but would give him his own pleasure in return.

After he shot his semen all over the front of the fireplace, Senior walked back to his desk and picked up the phone. A short conversation later, he sat down and pulled out his ledger. This was likely going to cost him a small fortune but it would be worth it.

He heard a knock at the door and called for the person to enter and looked up when the door opened. A short, stocky man stepped through the door, a look of sheer terror on his face. Senior smiled knowing he had him just where he wanted him.

"Y-you called for me, Mr. DiNozzo?" the man asked and took a handkerchief out of his pocket to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"Yes, Mr. Patterson, I have a job for you." Senior smiled his most evil smile.

"Wh-what kind of job, Sir?"

Senior handed the paper he had been writing on over to the nervous man. He laughed out loud when the man's mouth dropped open and his eyes grew wide in shock.

"What you want is nearly impossible." Patterson's chest tightened in fear. He knew DiNozzo wouldn't listen, but he had to try. "H-how do can you expect me to do this?"

"How you achieve this goal is up to you." Senior's voice grew stern. "Just know this, failure is not an option."

"Not possible, Mr. DiNozzo." Patterson drew himself up to his full height and squared his shoulders, trying to show more courage than he actually had. "What you want cannot be done, I'm sorry."

"You will be," Senior said, standing, his eyes narrowing into a glare. "Just remember, I paid your debt to that loan shark. So unless you have the full amount to pay your debt off completely…"

"H-how do you expect me to come up with fifty thousand dollar so quickly?" Patterson asked, horrified. "I can't possibly pay off that debt completely."

"Then you shouldn't have gambled," Senior coldly replied. "Now, you either come up with fifty thousand dollar by morning, or you do as I tell you."

"And if I don't?" Patterson tried to sound bravehad but it came out in a high squeak.

"You're a government employee, Mr. Patterson. What do you think would happen to that job if your employer saw this record of your gambling?" Senior held up a file for the man to see. The look on Patterson's face was priceless. "That's right, Patterson, I have a record of dates, times and places in which you gambled, including each and every amount you lost. Some of those establishments are known to support terrorism."

"T-t-terrorism?" Patterson dropped into the nearest chair, his legs no longer willing to support him.

"That's right." Senior's smug look added credence to his lie. "I mean, if you wish to end up in slavery that, of course, is your decision. Just know that if that happens I will make sure I am your new Master." Senior stood up and came out from behind his desk, his robe flapping open, and his cock hanging out and slowly growing erect. "And believe me, when I am your new Master I will look forward to fucking you several times a day."

Patterson sat in the chair, his eyes glued to Senior's cock jutting out in from of him. All the man could do was shake his head no, his voice sticking in his throat.

Senior closed his robe around him and walked around behind the stunned man's chair. He grabbed both of Patterson's shoulders and squeezed hard, until the man whimpered. Senior placed his lips next to Patterson's ear, and said, "Then I suggest you get your ass out of here and do as I have instructed, and if you fail I recommend you put an end to your miserable life, unless you want to end up chained in my room with a dildo up your ass for the next twenty years."

Patterson could hear Anthony DiNozzo Senior's maniacal laugh follow him as he ran from the room.

***NCIS***

Tony stood beside Gibbs and looked around at all the boxes filling the attic. It was going to take them a couple days to go through them all and move them out, but Gibbs was right about one thing, there was a great deal of space up here. Tony had decided to try to make the best of his situation and if this playroom made Gibbs happy then he would do whatever was required to complete the project.

They spent the next two hours going through box after box, throwing several things out, while stacking several other boxes in the front corner of the attic. These boxes held an array of different things. Winter clothing and books in one, odd housewares in another, as well as an old broken lamp that use to be in his daughter's room. Gibbs always figured he'd get around to fixing it one day, but had never found the time. More than one of the boxes held his first wife's and child's personal belongings. Items he never could bring himself to throw out. Taking a break, both men sat on a stack of boxes and sipped on their beers.

"So what do you think," Gibbs asked as he looked at the area they had cleared.

Tony looked around the area himself and took a large swallow of his beer. "I think…" Tony started and then stopped, taking another swallow of beer.

Gibbs waited, expecting Tony to continue. After what felt like an eternity he spoke up. "Yeah, DiNozzo, you think what?" Gibbs turned slightly so he could see Tony better, his gut churning as he waited for the answer to his question.

Tony took one more exaggerated look around before taking another large swallow of beer. He fought to keep the grin off his face, knowing he was purposely dragging this out and driving Gibbs crazy. "I think…" Tony looked at Gibbs out of the corner of his eye. "I think we're going to have to order more toys."

Gibbs stared in surprise at not only Tony's answer, but the serious expression on the man's face. He opened his mouth to respond but then closed it, not quite sure what to say. When Tony's face finally split with a huge grin and he started to laugh, Gibbs hand automatically connected with the back of his head. He had been concerned how Tony would handle his decision to revoke their original agreement and was pleased to see that Tony seemed to understand and accept it. So, now it was Gibbs' turn to grin at the sudden yelp he heard from Tony. "All right, smart ass. Just for that you can finish this all by yourself."

"By myself, are you nuts?" Tony cried out as he looked at the boxes stacked up in the back corner of the room. Looking back at Gibbs' surly expression, Tony cleared his throat. "I mean, yes sir, Master." Tony cringed when Gibbs raised his hand again and then started to laugh. "Seriously, what do you plan to do with these boxes?"

"We'll need to move these out to the shed." Gibbs answered as he lowered his hand.

"Are you sure you want to put them out there?" Tony softly asked. "I mean, there's a risk they could be damaged or ruined out there. I wouldn't want you to lose anything that means something to you."

Gibbs stepped in front of Tony and laid his hand against the side of his face. "You are the only thing that means anything to me, Tony, not these material things. I want this with you and I will do whatever I have to in order to make that happen."

Tony leaned into Gibbs' touch and then kissed his palm. He gladly gave in when Gibbs pulled him into a gentle kiss. It wasn't long before the gentle kiss became increasingly passionate, both men's hands wandering over each other's bodies. When Gibbs broke the kiss and stepped away, Tony couldn't stop the whimper of loss from escaping.

"Stop, Tony," Gibbs breathlessly said. "Now isn't the time."

"Oh, I don't know about that." Tony moved in for another kiss and openly pouted when Gibbs held him back. "Sorry, Master, I overstepped my bounds."

"It's all right, Tony, but we'll have plenty of time for that," Gibbs said as he headed for the stairs. "Right now, if we want to get this done, we have a lot of work to do. I'm going down to the lumberyard and get what I need to make the convertible St. Andrew's cross and a few other things. You need to start moving those boxes." Seeing a look that said 'yeah right' on Tony's face, Gibbs turned back around. "Why don't you sweep up the area we've cleared first and then you can start stacking them by the back door. Then when I get back we'll move them out to the shed together."

Nodding his head, Tony took the last swallow of his beer and watched Gibbs walk down the stairs. He laughed to himself when he heard Gibbs call from downstairs, "Be back soon," and then the door shut. Tony stood in the window and watched Gibbs climb into the truck and pull away.

Tony turned away from the window and looked around the room, his mind filled with ideas for their playroom. He still couldn't believe Gibbs was allowing him input in the project, especially after their talk that morning. He had feared for his future when he was at the cabin. Wondering what life held for him. But Gibbs had gone out of his way to make his life not only bearable but as pleasant as possible. Even with the new arrangement, Tony figured his life could have turned out a whole lot worse if it hadn't been for Gibbs.

Picking up the broom, Tony stated sweeping the open area, moving the boxes they had sat on over next to the others. Once he was finished he headed for the stack, picking up the first box and heading for the stairs. The sound of the front door closing stopped him in his tracks. Gibbs had only been gone about fifteen minutes; he shouldn't be back yet.

Sitting the box by the stairs, Tony went back to the window, trying hard to make sure his footsteps were not heard. His gut clenched when he realized that Gibbs' truck was not in the driveway. What he did see was a strange car sitting in front of the house. Tony whirled around, his eyes opened wide in fear when he heard the sound of heavy boots walking around downstairs and heading in his direction.

Frantically looking around, Tony tried to find an avenue of escape. The problem was, the only way out of the attic was by the stairs, and he could hear the boots coming closer and closer. He could go out the window, but he didn't think he would have time to get the window open and out onto the roof before he was discovered, especially since the window hadn't been opened in years and was likely painted shut.

Hearing the boots on the first step, Tony felt himself panicking. Looking at the boxes stacked in the corner, Tony realized there was just enough room between the boxes and the wall for him to wiggle behind. Hopefully, the bastard coming for him would step into the room and think it was empty. If there is a God, maybe, just maybe, they will then turn and leave. If not…well they wouldn't take him alive, that's for sure.

Wedging himself behind the boxes, Tony crouched down, his back to the room, and made himself as small as possible. He threw his arms over his head and prayed he wouldn't be found, but the way his heart was beating he just knew that anyone in the room could hear it.

Tony held his breath when he heard the footsteps enter the attic. They grew closer and closer to his hiding place and Tony's entire body tensed, ready to fight if need be. When the hand grabbed his shoulder, Tony swore his heart stopped beating.