- Text Size +
I managed to find my way to my new boss's office without getting lost. Being from New York, it was a major accomplishment. I had only been in the building a handful of times when I helped my brother in law, Lieutenant Horatio Caine solve cases. Even then I was usually with Horatio or my brother, Eric Delko.
"Hey, Amy. Just in time. There has been a jurisdictional change in the case. We will be assisting NCIS with the investigation. The last victim, John Holman was in the marines." Horatio said when he saw me enter his office. A federal agent walked into the room. The both of us looked shocked to see each other.
"Agent Gibbs." I said. I hoped Horatio was not going to ask how I already new Gibbs. I would definitely get kicked off the case if Horatio knew that I had spent the last few hours in his bed. It was technically Horatio's fault that I ended up at the bar anyways. I had went to his house to find my sister, Dr. Marisol Delko-Caine and surprise her, but instead found then both on the couch looking fairly busy. They did not know about it though. Because even though I am barely 24 I still get a little creeped out when stuff like that happens.
"Looks like you know each other already,". Horatio said. "Gibbs, this is my sister in law, Amy Delko. She is just starting today". I had my hands covering my face, which has turned bright red. I was so screwed.