- Text Size +
Bing.

The sound of the elevator alerted them that Ziva had arrived.

They waited patiently by Abby's computer and watched as Ziva walked in and froze at the entrance at the lab. All of them stared at each other.

Ziva was the one to turn away first and cursed. She should have seen this coming but had been to distracted to notice anything out of the ordinary. She knew that why Abby had called her down here they wanted to know what was going on with Tony. What was she suppose to tell them?

Abby stood there looking at Ziva. When Ziva was the first to look away she knew that Ziva knew what was going on with Tony.

Mcgee stood nervously by Abby waiting which of the two women would break the uncomfortable silence. When he saw Abby biting her bottom lip that was her way of trying to keep silent but it was proving difficult for her. He didn't dare say anything so he just stood and waited to see what happen next.

Ziva decide to play dumb. And looked at Abby and Mcgee who hadn't moved from their spot in front of the computer.

"So Abby what was it that you needed help with?"

Abby narrowed her eyes at her and she knew that she wasn't fooling them.

"Oh, please Ziva stop with playing dumb, you know exactly why we called you down here!" Abby snapped at her. She wanted to know what happen to Tony and she wanted to know now.

Ziva sigh. "Abby it is better to ask Gibbs or Tony what happen in the director's office as I was not in there with them."

"But you know what the meeting was about?" Mcgee asked her.

All Ziva could do was nod her head and look away, she couldn't bare to look at them when she knew that she was the one who was going to cause them pain when they find out what she did to Tony.

Bing

She turned to see who had arrived. She saw Gibbs and Ducky step out of the elevator and knew that they were about to know what was going on with Tony. She was going to be hated after this.



"I already called Logan and Mike to tell them that I was moving up there." Tony said after a while.

Jimmy knew who Logan and Mike were he had met them about two years ago when they had come to visit Tony for his birthday. Since then every time they were in town he hang out with them and Tony.

"Let me guess Logan and Mike were pissed?" they had been trying to get Tony to move to L.A with them. But Tony wouldn't move. They knew of the treatment he had gotten here and they weren't happy and since then had tried to convince Tony to move to L.A. Tony was their brother in very way but blood but they care for him. They were the only two apart from Tony to know everything from his childhood.

"Yea they were. And wanted to come down here to give Gibbs and Ziva a piece of their mind but I told them not to. Its not worth it but they are calling a moving company to come and get everything pack and moved to the apartment they have for me up their,"

Jimmy snorted. The apartment that Tony was talking about was bought for Tony and was under his name for the past year and half with the purpose of luring Tony to California but hadn't work so far until now, now they had their wish and were getting Tony there but not under these circumstances.

"They've had that apartment ready for you to move in since last year Tony all they were waiting for was for you to say the word."

"I know." Tony smiled fondly as he remembered the conversation with his brothers before he called Jimmy.

"Umm… when are you leaving for L.A?" Jimmy hesitated he didn't want it to sound like he want to leave on contrary he didn't want his best friend to leave.

Tony looked at him and sigh. " My flight is at 9 in the morning Thursday, don't worry jimmy I will keep in touch and you can come visit me okay." He knew that was what jimmy was most worried about but jimmy had become one of his best friend and brother and just because he was moving across the country he wasn't going to lose Jimmy's friendship.

Jimmy nodded and smiled at Tony, reassured that he wasn't going to lose his best friend he had in long time.