- Text Size +
She swiftly walked in the elevator half aware of Ducky and Mcgee following her.

The hand that she slap Ziva with still sung and hopefully it had hurt. She so deserved it but it still wouldn't compare to how much Tony is hurting.

She was beyond furious with Gibbs and Ziva for doing this to him. They were his family the only family he has ever known. And now they were being taken away from him it was his father all over again.

As the thought crossed her mind she gasped aloud and slapped her hand to her mouth and her eyes filled with tears and looked at Mcgee and Ducky who were looking at her curiously.

"What is it Abigail?" Ducky decided to ask after a minute of silence.

A tear slid down her cheek.

She sniffed and dropped her hand from her mouth as she answered. "Its like he's being disowned all over again." She barely whispered.

Ducky and Mcgee almost didn't hear her but they did and realization dawned at them.

"Oh my." Ducky whispered. The rest of the ride was made in silence all of them lost in their own thoughts.

The elevators doors opened at the garage all three of them stepped out.

"Will take my car that way we won't have to take cars." Abby suggested walking to her hearse. Both Ducky and Mcgee in silent agreement followed her.

Getting in the car and buckling up she started the car while her two companions settle themselves comfortably as soon as they were buckled Abby tore out of the garage.

"Abigail slow down dear." Ducky asked calmly from the passenger seat as Mcgee held on the door handle tightly. He could understand how Ducky could be so calmed.

The car slowed down and he sighed in relief and let go of the handle. Thank you Ducky.

….

When they got to Tony apartment complex and parked they sat silently just looking at the building in front of them. They didn't know what to expect when they got inside.

Ducky sighed and looked around then he sat sideway so he could look at Abby and Mcgee.

He knew they were nervous but they had to let Tony know that he wasn't going to lose them his family like his biological family that they were anything like them.

"Abigail, Timothy were going to go up there and we are going to let Anthony know that him going to Los Angeles won't stop us from being his family because that's what we are aren't we not." Ducky stated more than asked while looking from one to the other of the occupants in the car.

Abby was nodding her furiously with tears running down her cheeks her mascara was already smudge around her eyes but she didn't care at the moment.

"Of course we will let him know Duck man, Tony is Family and just because he's going to LA doesn't mean that he is losing us, his family." Abby said then looked a Mcgee with pleading eyes tell him to agree. "Right Tim?"

Mcgee looked at Abby then at Ducky and nodded his head. "Of course. Tony won't be getting rid of us that easily." Mcgee said with a small smile that Ducky and Abby both returned.

"Aright lads lets go and let Anthony know that we are still his family and will be many years to come." Ducky exclaimed as he turned and open the door and step out. Abby and Mcgee follow suit.

Entering the building they headed straight for the stairs as they saw the out of ordered sign on the elevators doors. It was a good thing the Tony lived on the third floored and it wasn't to much stairs to climb.

Once on the right floor they headed straight to Tony door.

Standing in front of his door no one made a move to knock. Finally seeing as Abby and Mcgee weren't going to make the first move then he was.

Ducky calmly raised his hand and knocked twice all of them stood anxiously waiting for Tony to open the door. Ducky was about to knock again when the door to open but it was not who they expected.