- Text Size +
Chapter Five

Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo was unconscious and stripped naked. His motionless body was placed on the cold steel table in the center of the operating room in the abandon clinic.

The doctor was looking over every inch of his naked body obscenely admiring what was before her eyes. His body was made of long, lean, toned and well-defined muscle…there wasn’t an ounce of visible fat on his body. Tony’s face was incredibly handsome.

You could see the strength in his arms, legs and thighs. The defined pectoral muscles beneath the smooth tanned skin of his chest and the six-pack gracing his abs completed the package even in its current bruised state. He looked even better than he did the first time she meet him…the surveillance photos she had seen of him didn’t do him justice…the man was absolutely gorgeous. She most likely would have been impressed if it wasn’t for the disdain and contempt she held in her heart him. She had wanted to kill him, she had dreamed of killing him but she wasn’t a killer she was a doctor, a healer. And she had promised her daughter no permanent harm would come to him, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t make him suffer.

So she decided that was exactly what she would do…make him suffer. Her plan had been set in motion and time was growing short, everything was in place and Anthony DiNozzo needed to know what real pain was. He needed to suffer like her daughter had suffered for months after he had toyed with her heart before he shattered it into a million pieces…and given her a constant reminder of his deception.

The medical instrument tray next to the exam table was ready with all the supplies she needed to make Anthony DiNozzo miserable. The doctor knew things about the human body that she could use to inflict incredible amounts of pain without leaving any detectable marks on his body and by the time they figured out what was happening it would be too late to erase the suffering. No she wasn’t a killer but she would make him wish he was dead.

Dr. Berkley was prepared for everything…she had purchased the secluded clinical laboratory equipped with all the medical supplies she needed. She had discreetly purchased the chemicals she would use. And she had hired the best help money could buy. Kidnapping a Federal Agent was a tremendous risk but after what he had done, no risk was too great and she had all the money and resources she needed to pay for both loyal and silence.

Stephen Cooper, John Sims, Martin Kelley and David Michaels were tall, muscularly built, and ruggedly handsome men that looked like a cover shot from a Solider of Fortune Magazine.

The four men she had hired were professionals, skilled in their use of black opts procedures; both Ex-Marines and Navy Seals and they didn’t ask questions they simply followed orders if the price was right or so she thought. Dr. Berkley, Jeanne Benoit’s mother turned to Stephen Cooper, the team leader and said, “You were given specific instructors, why are his chest and abdomen bruised?”

Cooper’s expression was impassive as he looked her directly in the eyes and said, “The man’s a Federal Agent that just wrapped up a difficult drug smuggling case.” “Perhaps he got into an altercation or something with one or more of the suspects he just arrested,” making no effort to hide his sarcasm. “We couldn’t exactly follow him to a drug bust while it was going down, just like we couldn’t take him before he was scheduled to report to the Seahawk could we doctor?” as he arched his eyebrow at the smirks plastered on his men’s faces behind her. She huffed and walked away visibly failing to hide her obvious irritation.

Stephen Cooper was an Ex-Marine and he didn’t tolerate stupidity. The woman was a brilliant doctor, clearly irrational at times but she was paying him and his team an insanely large amount of money to do a job but it didn’t mean he had to like her or the job.

DiNozzo was an exceptional agent, he wasn’t easily impressed but after months of watching the man work he admired his diligent and dedication. He probably didn’t deserve any of this but a job was a job…wasn’t it?

The doctor wasn’t forthcoming with her motivations but he listened to her occasion rants about DiNozzo, he concluded DiNozzo had apparently broken her daughter’s heart, one Dr. Jeanne Benoit.

****************************************

Taking Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo outside of his apartment building unseen was almost too easy. They had been watching the man for so long; they probably knew him better than he knew himself. They were monitoring his every move by piggy backing on his own equipment.

DiNozzo’s last three weeks had been spent putting in 20 hours days, catching quick naps at his desk, catching flights, barely eating enough to nourish a small child and generally neglecting his personal health while he and his team brought down a drug smuggling ring operating on two Carrier moving between three ports of call involving an NCIS Agent Afloat, four Midshipmen, two Chief Petty Officers, an Ensign, a Lieutenant Commander and even a retired Admiral.

Everyone had their limits and they were sure DiNozzo had reached his. He looked completely exhausted by 11:30 Friday night when he finally logged off his computer and headed home. His friend, Tim McGee had offered to drive him home but he refused and managed to make it there without wrecking his vehicle in the process.

They had followed him closely and almost considered forcing him off the road and taking him then and there but that would have ruined Dr. Berkley plans…he wasn’t to know he was being kidnapped. He swirled into the other lanes twice, it was fortunate for him the highway was practically empty. Before he swirled again he rolled down his windows letting the cold night air in to keep himself awake.

*******************************************************************

Tony felt like crap, his body ached and he had picked up a slight chill from driving with the windows down. He bereted himself for not taking McGee up on his offer to drive him home but he planned to sleep for at least thirty six hours and he didn’t want to leave his car at work. He could barely move but he didn’t think it wise to sleep in his car. He pushed the car door open and paused before getting out as an uneasy feeling claimed him. He felt like he was being watched…a feeling he had been having for a while now but he hadn’t spotted anyone. If he was being watch whoever it was…was damn good.

Another thing that adding to his uneasiness was this feeling that someone was planning to dance on his grave. He looked around again and still didn’t see anything, so he shook it off and got completely out of the car. He swayed and leaned against the car to steady himself, he was exhausted, he prayed he didn’t pass out before he made it inside his apartment. He walked through the outer door of his apartment building and headed to the elevator grateful it was working. He leaned heavily against the back wall and waited to reach his 4th floor apartment.

DiNozzo was leaning against his apartment door fumbling with his keys trying to unlock it when they took him. Sneaking up behind him and rendering him unconscious with the small piece of cloth they rubbed along his neck was a cake walk. Considering the man was practically sleepwalking.

The doctor was right the moment the drug touched his skin he was out like a light.

Even his nosey neighbor who peeked out her door bought the story without a second thought, when Cooper said, “We’re just getting Tony settled in his place he’s had one helluva week and a little too much to drink winding down.” The older lady smiled and nodded as she said, “He does work really hard, I haven’t seen him around much lately,” as she retreated back into her apartment and closed her door.

Cooper and Sims were holding DiNozzo upright between them using their large bodies to block anyone’s view. They took another a quick look around, grabbed the keys hanging in the lock and carried Tony to the waiting elevator, where Kelley was ready with the hypodermic that would insure he remained unconscious for the night and well into the next day. Dr. Berkley said it would take her approximately twenty four hours to prepare DiNozzo for her plan and then they would return him to his apartment.

Dr. Berkley gave them very specific instruction on what to do if his breathing was labored in anyway…so they made him comfortable in the back seat of the SUV and placed the oxygen mask over his nose and mouth. She had mention something about damaged lungs that might present a problem…she wanted him very much alive. They settled in for the long drive to the abandoned medical facility just across the state-line.

When they arrived the doctor ordered them to undress DiNozzo and place him on the exam table in the center of the large cold room. They used heavy leather straps around his wrist and ankles to restrain him just in case he woke up from the ministration about to be performed on his body. The doctor said he should remain unconscious for the duration but she wasn’t taking any chances. The doctor and her assistant spent over ten minutes staring at his body.

All the preparations seemed complete, there were several syringes with liquids in various colors. Cooper wondered, ‘What the hell she was waiting for?” Then she suddenly said, “Let’s begin attaching the monitors.” She and her assistant circled his body attaching the leads to neck, chest and arms. Then they started making numerous injections starting with his feet and ending at the base of his sulk beneath his hairline. The four men watched and cringed as the needle entered his body especially the ones in his groin area. She even made injections into his nipples.

Tony’s body suddenly convulsed and his breath hitched. The monitors attached to him went crazy.

DiNozzo eyes remained closed but his muscles visibly tensed and he broke out in a cold sweat that covered his entire body before his breathing became erratic and his heart rate accelerated. It seemed as though one of his lungs deflated because he was struggling to breathe. The drugs coursing through his body were doing the doctor’s dirty work but not exactly like she planned.

Dr. Berkley acting quickly plunged an extremely long needle into his chest hitting his distressed lung as her assistant replaced the oxygen mask they had removed on his arrival back on his face.

Dr. Berkley was now grateful for the bruises on DiNozzo’s chest they would hide the needle mark nicely. She had ordered the thinness needles obtainable but the longer ones were thicker and could possibly leave a unwanted mark. Her whole plan hinged on DiNozzo not knowing anything had been done to him.

Dr. Berkley cursed, “His damn scar tissue covered lungs are going to be a real issue,” as she removed her gloves and tossed them into the waiting trash can. She started pacing back and forth before circling the table watching his body react to the various injections. The thin sheen of perspiration made his body glisten in the glaring lights above him as his breathing finally started to even out but he was visibly shivering.

The assistant was just staring again admiring the definition of Tony’s muscles. Her eyes traveled along his body before lingering at his groin noticing the size of his flaccid manhood before her eyes continued to roam down his body over the muscled thighs of his long legs.

Dr. Berkley turned to her assistant and barked her name, pulling her out of her trance. She said, “Take his temperature,” which she knew could be elevated by her drug cocktail. Her assistant’s name was Angie; no last name was ever mentioned. She did as told and said, “Its 102 doctor,” showing little concern for the man before her even though she knew it was heading for a dangerous level. The doctor cursed again.

The drugs which contained nanoparticles were meant to stop where injected plant their seed and then travel along his nerves before collecting in the pain center of his brain where they would remain dormant and await their various triggers.

She turned to Angie and said, “Get the cooling blankets and sheets from storage.” “Mr. Cooper when she returns please lift him so she can place the covers around him.” “I’ll be back shortly after I check my notes,” as she stormed away.

Cooper sighed and said, “Guys take a break,” as he looked at Kelley and Sims. Shaking his head he said, “Michaels you’re with me.” They walked over to the far wall and grabbed a gurney and some clean towels off the shelves. Once the towels were laid out across the gurney they lifted DiNozzo and carefully placed him on it.

Angie returned with the blankets and said, “What are you doing?”

Michaels ignored the question being that the answer was obvious, he rolled his eyes and said, “Are you sure his temperature is only a 102, he feels awfully hot.”

Angie placed the blankets and sheets on the steel exam table and grabbed the digital thermometer off the tray and placed it inside DiNozzo’s ear.

The thermometer beeped after a moment and Angie said, “Oh shit, its 105, get the doctor back here quick,” as she grabbed one of the cooling blankets and covered Tony as he ran toward Dr. Berkley’s office.

TBC