- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Taken from windscryer's 100 Themes challenge over on another fanfic site. All chapters do not warrant the same warnings. I'll post in the chapter notes if a certain one is needed. Rating should be good; not necessarily for all chapters, but I have things planned ... :P You can find the needed info in the chapter notes. NCIS original concepts belong to CBS. Not me. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone has one.
“Hey, McGeek!” Tony called in greeting as the other man exited the elevator.

“Morning, Tony,” Tim nodded in greeting. “Ziva.”

She smiled in reply. “Good morning, McGee.”

Tony didn’t wait for Tim to set his things down before launching into what he had apparently been waiting all morning to say. “I have a problem.”

“Does it involve anything technological?”

Crossing his arms, Tony leaned forward. “Yes. It does. And don’t roll your eyes at me!”

“It’s no secret that you’re always coming to me for help with your computer, Tony,” the other man informed him. He switched on his own machine as he spoke, tapping his fingers in slight impatience as it booted up.

“Anyway,” Tony continued, “I’ve got this issue where --”

“There’s a Marine with issues of his own,” Gibbs replied, striding over to his desk. “Yours can wait, Dinozzo.”

“But, boss, my computer makes this odd sound when I …” Tony paused at the look on the older man’s face. “You know what? I should probably grab my gear and worry about it later.”

“That would be the idea. Come on. Let’s go!” Gibbs ordered.

The team snatched up their various bags and hurried to catch up before the elevator doors dinged shut.
Chapter End Notes:
Rated: FR7
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff, Humor