- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

One of Tony's contacts told them that they had a serial killer, but could never catch him. A note was written to taunt them just like one was written for them. It said can you catch me before I kill another? Tony asked for the evidence and it would be there in an hour.

When he went to go get the evidence he found out that McGee and Ziva had left. He shook his head and pulled out his phone. "Where are you?"

"Were out having lunch."

"Come back now."

"We will when we are done." Replied Ziva.

Tony sighed as he took the evidence to Abby. "I need you to go over the new evidence I got from one of the Police Departments."

"I will do my best Tony." Abby smiled as she hugged Tony.

"Thank you, Abby. At least you, Ducky and Jimmy are doing a good job."

"What about the terrible two?"

"They went to lunch and left. They told me that they would come back when they are done."

"Did you write another insubordination report?"

"No, I see no reason. When the Director tells them they should listen they only last one day and then they don't listen anymore."

"I'm sorry, Tony."

It was finally time to go home and he told the terrible two to go home. They weren't really working anyways. They were just in the motions of working."

The next day it started again. They still weren't there on time. He went downstairs to see what Abby had and she had something. Tony nodded and told her to get the address. When he went upstairs he wasn't really surprised that they still weren't there. He left a message with both Ziva and McGee and told them the address.

Tony stepped out onto the pavement and looked up to the house where they may have found a clue. He walked up to the steps and made his way up to the house. He looked around before knocking on the door."

When nobody answered he quickly made his way into the house and cautiously made his way towards the doors and rooms. He hadn't been looking, but suddenly found himself falling onto the floor and finally fading to black.

"Well, Mr. NCIS. It looks like you found where I live, but since I have you I have to leave here." The man picked Tony up and dragged him to his car and took off.

Abby was waiting for Tony to call her back and was looking at the phone, but still no call from Tony. She turned around and made her way towards the bullpen and when she did she found Ziva and McGee at their desks. It had been an hour since Tony had left to go find the Serial Killer.

"When did you get here?"

"Just a minute ago." Replied Ziva.

"Did Tony call you?"

"Yes, but I did not answer. I knew he was calling because we weren't at work yet. I did not want to hear him yelling at me."

"What about you McGee?"

"I knew he was going to say that we weren't here yet and I too didn't answer."

"You didn't answer?" She glared at both of them. "I hope nothing happened to Tony because you were too lazy to answer you phones. He called you because he has the address to the Serial Killer and you were to lazy to answer the phone."

"He has the address."

"Yes, you just hope that he has the killer and was not taken."

McGee quickly checked his voice mail and both of them got their gear and went towards the elevator. When they got to their destination they saw Tony's car, but when they went into the house they didn't find Tony. They turned to go, but not after they got some evidence. There looked like there was a little bit of blood on the carpet, so they got a sample.

Making their way to the lab after they got back they took all the evidence to Abby. Abby didn't dare look at them and when they left she knew whom she had to call.

Gibbs sighed as he hung up the phone and wondered what happened. He knew that he had to go back because somehow a serial killer kidnapped Tony. Hr really didn't know what happened, but he would when he got there. The only thing that Ziva told him was that Tony got kidnapped and they needed his help, so here he was going back to DC to rescue DiNozzo. He shook his head Tony was a trouble magnet. Sometimes he wasn't even looking for trouble and it found him.

Ducky led him to the car after picking up Gibbs from the airport. Ducky told him what had been happening and how hard it's been on Tony. How he, Jimmy, Abby and some Agents had filed insubordination reports and even a few by Tony. The Director had talked to them, but they would listen for a day and then go back to what they were doing. When Gibbs got to NCIS he went down to Abby and she backed up what Ducky was saying.

He was angry at what was happening when he was gone. He trusted them to take care of Tony and for Tony to take care of them. He knew Tony did a good job at taking care of them, but they didn't do the same for Tony. He walked into the bullpen like a thundercloud ready to explode.

"What you did was inexcusable. Because of what you did Tony is in the hands of a serial killer. You better hope we get him back alive because there is no where you can hide from me."

"Boss." Both Ziva and McGee spoke.

"I don't want to hear it now. I don't care if you don't like your supervisor, but even if you don't like him you have to obey him. I may have said you'll do when I left, but Anthony DiNozzo is a good Agent. He's the best Agent I've worked with." He took a breath and started again. "I know that you think Tony is dumb, but he is far from dumb. Just because he doesn't brag about them, or he doesn't show you his skills doesn't mean he doesn't have them.

"McGee, how do you think we go the bad guys when we didn't have you?" He said as he turned to McGee.

"I don't know."

"It was Tony. He was the one who hacked to get information. He knows a lot about computers, but since you came along it was my idea for him to teach you. I was the one that told him to toughen you up, so that you could grow a backbone. Just because he doesn't act like it he has the same IQ as you do. He just acts juvenile and has the mask of a clown. That's it he acts."

He then turned to Ziva. "Tony knows more languages than Spanish and Italian. In fact he knows Hebrew and other languages too. He also knows how to fight. He also has useful profiling tools too.

"I'm sure both of you know that he keeps my medals, but do you know I keep his too? I know he goes up front and takes mine and makes a big deal out of them, but did you know that at the same ceremony he tells them just to give him his medals? Like I said he acts like he likes the attention, but he really doesn't when it matters. I want both of you to think about that as we find Tony."

Gibbs said as he marched up to the Directors office. When he came downstairs a package was on his desk. He made his way towards Abby's lab to make sure the package was okay. They put it into the player and started watching it. Tony was hanging by his wrists and he didn't have a shirt on.

Abby, Ducky, Jimmy, Ziva and McGee were also watching the video. The first whip mark struck Tony's back, but he did not scream. The second and fourth rained down on his body, but he still didn't scream. The person's voice was also hidden as the masked man turned towards the video.

"Will you be able to save him before I kill him? You better hurry before I get tired of playing with him." The man said as he continued whipping Tony. He then vanished from sight and he had a bat in his hands. He swung the bat and hit his middle. Tony still didn't scream.

"Wait, stop the video." Jimmy said.

"What is it Jimmy?" Asked Abby.

"See that flower? It's a special kind of flower that only grows at a certain place. It grows by the warehouses down by the water."

Gibbs turned around and was ready to leave. "Because this is an emergency and we need people you two will come along. When Tony's rescued you will come back to headquarters. I will deal with you later." Gibbs made his way up the Director and told her what was happening. He picked up some more Agents and made their way towards rescuing Tony.

In the fourth warehouse they found Tony and one of the Agents had shot the man who was later found out to be Tyler Stevenson. Gibbs waited for the ambulance and went with Tony. The man had shot Tony while they were on the way to the warehouse, but luckily they got there in time.

It had been a week until Tony could get out of the hospital. The whip marks and the gunshot wound were both healing. Gibbs made sure that he would stay at his house. Ziva and McGee were written up and fired. Ziva was back in Israel and McGee couldn't find a job in any federal agency because he didn't listen to a superior.

Tony and Gibbs finally found a new team and they worked well together. Tony and the computer tech on the team now shared the responsibility of hacking. They both fit nicely on the team.

Gibbs looked around. His team had changed, but the only thing that didn't change was Tony. He hadn't been lying when he told the others that Tony was the best Agent he worked with. He was angry with Ziva and McGee how they treated Tony. It took sometime for him to see the man behind the mask, but he did see the real Tony. He thought that in time the others would too, but they never did. He was glad that he was called back from Mexico.

The End