- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Its been 10 years since Ziva faked her death.
It's been ten years. Ten years since they've seen Ziva. Ten years since his world ended. Yes I'm talking about Tony Dinozzo. Let's take a look.

Tony sat at his desk going through the motions. Nothing was different. His new partner was worried about him. Every year on this day he would act UN-him and be totally silent. Then he would leave early and claim he had something to do. Today was no different. Well that's what she thought. Paula watched Tony like a predator watches prey. "Tony?"

He turned around to look at Paula. "I'm fine, Paul."

She sighed at least this was a start right? "Take the rest of the day off." Paula grabbed her stuff and nodded at Gibbs. She didn't expect Tony to follow her but she wished he would. She heard he was a player but she found that so hard to believe. He never talked to girls or looked at them. Paula shook her head and left.

Gibbs looked at Tony. "You gotta get some sleep Dinozzo. This isn't right. You've been beating yourself up for ten years. Ziva doesn't blame you for not finding her killer."

"On the contrary. Ziva isn't dead." Everyone looked over at the little girl walking into the bullpen. "Are you agents Gibbs and Dinozzo?" Tony looked the little girl up and down. She was about 5 foot and had to be about 10. She had bluish green eyes that actually resembled Tony's. She had long wavy brown hair just like Ziva. Tony of course didn't notice how these traits looked like him and Ziva.

"Who are you?" Tony had spoken for the first time this week. It was shocking. It sounded like he had been crying.

"I am Tally David." They were silent. Tally was dead so this was someone named after her. Who could she be? Tony stood up and circled her. "Elevator?" He nodded and so they walked over to it leaving the rest of the crew in total confusion as McGee just came in.

"So Tally, who are you, really?" Tony had a smirk on his face. She had a look of confusion then a look of anger.

"So you found me out have you Tony? Fine I'll tell you the truth then. I'm a runaway. I knew some people here, you, and figured this was my only chance to get away from him." She sneered the him part and Tony knew instantly who she was.

"You're ten, am I right?" She nodded. "Thought so, Ziva's your mother and you ran away from Eli David. Correct so far?" She nodded again. "Good. Now I know I've never met you so that means you knew about me and I doubt Eli talks about me so that means Ziva told you about me?" Again, another nod. "So that means I'm your father and Ziva's still alive?"

The elevator door opened and he stepped out. She followed him as they walked into the bullpen. "Tony, you are correct on all points." He smiled. He was finally victorious.

"Care to fill us in, Dinozzo." Gibbs was studying him. Abby came walking up as it was already spread around NCIS that a little girl was here to see Tony and she had news about Ziva; claiming that she was alive. Jenny also appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Ziva's not dead. I was right! I always said she wasn't dead! I told you she wouldn't do that to me! She just wouldn't!"

"That is my point!" Tony kept carrying on and on with saying on he was right. Everyone was talking about whether they could trust this girl or not. "Anthony." Nothing. "Father!" Now everyone was quiet.

"Huh? Sorry." Tony shut up and sat down.

"That is exactly my point, father. I ran away because Ziva is in trouble. She could be dead within days. A month ago a threat was made upon her life and now she has been kidnapped. The threat was if she didn't give up mine and your locations the people were going to hunt her down and kill her. We were living here at the time too. Here in DC I mean."

It was silent. No one dared make a noise. They had to absorb this. She sounded so much like Ziva it was scary. She was definitely her daughter. Tony had ties to her too though and had to help her, not just for Ziva but for her and himself. He felt like his life was already over without Ziva by his side. He didn't want Paula as his partner he wanted Ziva. He only wanted Ziva but now something was drawing him to this girl. This ten year old. He smiled it was because she was his. She had him in her. "How can we help?" He didn't have to look at Gibbs to know he made the right decision.

Tally dropped her stuff on the ground. She emptied the contents of her bag and pulled a cellphone out. "Everyday they let her call me. This is an untraceable phone. She gets hurt if I ask her anything about where she is or if I say something they don't like; as the phone calls are on speaker phone."

Tony nodded. "Anything else we should know?" She shook her head. "So when do they usually call? I'll answer it next time."

Tally smiled. It reminded everyone of that 'charm' smile Tony had. "Well they usually call-" She was interrupted by the phone ringing. "Now."

Tony grabbed it. "This is Tony Dinozzo. There's been a slight change in who has the phone as my daughter is asleep."

The man laughed. "First off Agent Dinozzo, she's not your daughter. She's mine." Tony knew instantly who it was then.. "Here is Ziva."

"Tony? Is Tally with you? Oh God Tony, I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you everything." Ziva sounded frantic. Tony, plus everyone else, knew she was freaking out but Tony was always the one to calm her.

"It's okay Zivaa. I know. I knew you weren't dead. Me and Abby never gave up. I just can't believe Ducky lied. Ziva it's all right. I knew you wouldn't break your promise, not after what had happened."

Ziva chuckled. Everyone was relieved to here her chuckle. Only Tony ever made her chuckle. "You knew I wouldn't? How?"

"I knew you wouldn't because I know you." He was dying to tell her he loved her but it wasn't the time or place.

"Tony, I need to talk to you so once I get out of- Fuck me!" Ziva hollered the last part in pain. Tony was on his feet even though he couldn't do anything so he started pacing.

"Ziva, are you okay?" Tony was about as close to hysterics as they were to finding Ziva. Tony was going to take this the hardest, just like Kate's murder.

"It's not Ziva anymore. Your two minutes are up." The man snickered.

"Michael why are you doing this to Ziva? I thought you loved her." Everyone looked up. Even Tally couldn't figure out who did it. Who kidnapped her mother.

"I knew you were the smart one Tony. She was going to leave me. For you." He sneered the last part. Michael was always an evil man. Had been since they were little. "I'll be seeing you Tony." With that Michael hung up.

Tony just stared at the phone in his hand. What the hell was that? Michael Rivkin had Ziva? Wasn't he dead? Yes he was. He killed him. Tony killed Michael so how was Michael still alive? Tony's head was spinning. His world was spinning. The ground underneath him was spinning. "Tony the ground underneath you actually is spinning."

He turned to glare at McGeek. "Well McGoo now you can read my mind?" McGee could tell Tony was upset but he hadn't told them how he knew it was Michael. Michael's voice didn't sound like Michael.

"Tony I can even tell that's what you're thinking. Anyways, how do you know that's Michael?" Jenny stepped out of the shadows and surprised everyone as they all, including Gibbs, jumped. "Sorry. I'm just saying, are you sure that is was him? He's not playing you? I distinctly remember YOU killing HIM."

Tony turned to stare at the director. "Well Madame director, I thought I had to but then again, Ziva isn't dead either. I know it's Michael because of what he said. See we had a little conversation before I killed him. He said Ziva would be his, AND would come back with him one way or another. Well since she was back in DC she wasn't with him PLUS he said that Tally," he motioned with his head in Tally's direction, "was his. Only he would be so retarded to not see that Tally was mine."

Gibbs sighed. "Yeah Tony, can you tell us about that?" Gibbs really didn't want to hear about Tony and Ziva having sex but he had to know everything. He had to help Ziva. They all had too. Now that they knew she was alive they wouldn't let her walk away again. No Tony wouldn't let that happen, Abby wouldn't let that happen, Jenny wouldn't let that happen, McGee wouldn't let that happen, Gibbs wouldn't let that happen. None of them would. Ziva was there's again and they were going to keep it that way.

Tony looked over at Tally then to Gibbs. "A week before the fire me and Ziva were at my house. We were watching Practical Magic, you know the one where Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman are witches and-" Gibbs nodded. "I know the movie." Tony went on. "So anyways we were watching Practical magic and drinking some beer. The good stuff. After awhile we were both feeling a little, uh drunk, so I kissed her and you should know the rest."

"Yeah thanks for not saying it aloud." They looked over at Tally. "I don't want to hear what happens between my parents in the bedroom. I mean come on, would you?" For once Tony actually laughed. He didn't just chuckle he full out laughed.

Ducky was walking upstairs when he heard Tony laughing. On this day. Tony laughing on the anniversary of Ziva's death? No unlikely. So he continued up the stairs. Walking into the bullpen he saw that Tony was actually laughing. "What? Tony! Father stop laughing at me!"

Ducky stopped in his tracks. Father? "Sorry, Tally, sweetie. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing because when I was little I actually DID hear my dad and his hookers. It was not a pretty sight."

Ducky looked over at the little girl sitting in Ziva's, I mean Paula's, desk. She looked like a perfect combination of Tony and Ziva. "May I ask, my dear, what is going on here?" Ducky had turned towards Jenny and she softly smiled at him.

"Oh Ducky. We forgot to call you didn't we? We have a new case." Jenny smiled at Ducky but he was even more confused. There wasn't a body so how was he involved.

Just then Paula Grace walked back in. "You never called me either." When everyone turned to look at her there was a mixture of compassion, shock, anger, and confusion on everyone's face. You could tell who was confused. "I forgot my cell phone so I turned around to get it and I heard Jenny tell Ducky that we had a case." She was walking towards her desk and stopped when she saw a little girl sitting there. "I'm sorry, who's she?"

Paula turned around and Abby stepped forward. "Paula you remember how we always used to talk about a former agent named Ziva?" She nodded still very confused. "Well this is her daughter. Well hers and Tony's." Paula made a little 'o' with her mouth but nothing came out. "Don't worry all of us, including Tony, just found out about her. Well with that being said she says Ziva's still alive and we have prove. The guy who kidnapped her let Tony talk to her. Well the kidnapper is Michael Rivkin who Tony already killed almost 11 years ago." Paula's head was spinning. "Anyways, point is, Tony needs to find Ziva, we need to re kill Michael, Ducky needs to say it was an accidental death, AND Tally, Tony, and Ziva need to live happily because their meant to be."

Tony glared at Abby. "Well Abby, all of that is true besides the last part. Me and Ziva are just partners." Before he registered what he was saying Paula already nodded. "Wait no Paul, I just met that we were partners for so long. I still call her my partner. I don't even know what me and Ziva are anymore. We used to be best friends but now, now I don't know. Paula you are my partner." Tony sighed. Dealing with multiple women was not fun. He never thought it would be but come on.

Paula sighed. "Tony when we find Ziva she's going to come here and she's going to be your partner and I'm going to leave. I'm going to do this because that's what is right, what is supposed to happen. So Tony, let's find Ziva."

Tony stood up, "Campfire." Everyone circled around, even Tally. Ziva told her that Tony loved his campfires. Tony put his hand out. "Everyone in? We are going to do whatever it takes to find Ziva, legal or not." Ducky put his hand over Tony's, Paula was next, Jenny even put hers in, Tally had hers in next. Gibbs sighed but put his on. McGee smiled and put his on, now only Abby was left. Tony turned his head and didn't see Abby then she came bounding over. She came him her best, 'sorry' look and put her's on top.

"For Ziva."
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review and i will try to update quicker