- Text Size +
Story Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
The case was meant to be simple Gibbs was just about to nail the guy who killed a family of 5 a mother who was in the navy her husband who was a ex marine and three children two boys and a girl as well as their dog.

The leads was getting stronger and stronger till one day it just vanished the evidences no longer made scene to anyone on the team and nothing was going the way that Gibbs wanted it to go.

So when he was told buy McGee that there was a witness he was so happy that he could almost burst out with happiness.

Gibbs watched as a man maybe in his late 20s he had a large St Burnard walking besides him he was holding onto the dogs harness which held sternly in his right hand while left was a cane.

"Sorry em......is this Special agent Gibbs? i was told to come up here as I needed to give a witness statement" Gibbs looked the man up and down he was a average height maybe 5ft7 his hair was dark brown and there was a small scar which was just under his eyes.

"Yes but I'd rather be called Gibbs Special Agent Gibbs is just to formal for me anyway yes come this way" He turned to leave when but then he was stopped by a voice which came from the man the voice sounded small and gentle but at the same time slightly frightened which did not sit well with Gibbs.

"I am sorry to be a pain but I can not see you sir could.... could you help?" Gibbs mentally slapped him self his witness was a blind man grate start however Gibbs re framed himself from pointing this out.

"Alright your dog it can follow me" The man nodded while taking a whistle into his mouth and blew into it two short times. The dog moved forwards and it was like that till they went down to the interview rooms.

Once in the room the dog went over to the corner while her master was talking.

"OK so can you explain on what you hared the other night?" Tony placed the whistle into his mouth again blew twice again the dog came over.

The man looked up "My name is Anthony DiNozzo I don't know really if I can Help but I will give what information which can help"

Gibbs was wondering where this was all going but he saw that reached down to the dog and lifted the Bandana which was over a collar "I had a close friend put in a recorder into Maggie's Collar so that if I needed to remember anything from the past 24-38 hours then any information that happens, it would go onto the small tape."

Reaching into his own pockets he placed three small tapes on the table "These are the recordings of the conversation of a man named James Under-hill had with a women called Elizabeth Wilson one was of a day before the fire the second is of a few hours before and the other is two days afterwords."

Gibbs had to admit this man was very cleaver and if that was the case then they might have what they needed for this case to become close.

"The men from before or at least one of them comes into the club which i work i record that they thought i would not be a bother since i am blind and would not be able to recognize their voices.

I never told any one about the recorders apart from Elizabeth she always came to the club she got to know me we was friends and i knew that she felt sympathetic with my disability however one night we got talking and this man came up to us Mrs Eliza said to turn the Recorder on in case so i did."

Gibbs nodded so then Elizabeth new something was going to happen but she did not want to worry Tony about it.

"Can you say anything else that might have happen before the men walked up to you two?"

Tony placed a hand on his chin as if thinking "Yes I remember going to her house a few hours after that event however when I got there I could smell something odd since I can not see my other scenes are much stronger." "I see and what can you tell me about this smell?"

"I could recall the smell from somewhere before but I could not think what it was until I got into the kitchen where the smell was much stronger then the rest of the house. It was the same smell which killed my mother in a fire the smell smelt like Gas and oil i told Elizabeth but she said that she could not smell anything I told her that Maggie was playing up and that she could smell what I smelt"

"What happened?" "Well Elizabeth could not smell anything she was what you call it.....? Anosmia or something like that anyway I tied to tell her again but then she told me to take Maggie to the park for a few hours.

I did not want to argue against her I hate it when people start shouting and arguing so I took Maggie to the park I like I said but when I got back two hours later there was no house or no Mrs Elizabeth it was all distorted"


The young man started to cry again and Gibbs doing something he was not used to he hugged the man after all Elizabeth was impotent to him.

"She was like a mother to me she treated me like one of her forth children she brought me over for dinners let me stay in her home she helped me train Maggie Elizabeth was my adopted mother from the age of 17"

Tony stopped crying while wiping his hands wiping of any lose tears that threatened to fall.

"I am Sorry DiNozzo's do Not cry.... sorry"

With that he placed his hands on the table and calmed himself down "Those recordings should help sorry I can not be any good for this but this is all I can remember"

Gibbs nodded once again though Tony could no see it "Alright thank you for your time do you need help getting back to your home?" "No thank you I..... I..... can mange it on my own."

With that Tony took hold of Maggie and the harness and took of out to the bullpen and walked of out of the NCIS Building.

Gibbs had a uneasy feeling something big was burning up and it was all to do with that man "McGee I want to find out the address one one Anthony DiNozzo but don't get him mixed up with his father"

McGee looked up from his desk "on it boss"
===========================================================================

(OK so i did a little bit of Editing on spellings and changed the wording a little hope it is a little bit better) :)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.