- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It was a while till Tony was let out of the hospital and when he was you could tell that Tony's mind had indeed turn to that of a 9 year old he was giggling just like a child should.

However there was that soft child like appearance that Tony should not have which was fear the fear that he would be used then beaten if something did not go well.

"Gibby look look" Gibby had been a name that Tony had some how came up for him after they where allowed to see him for some reason Tony's memory of him as a whole was not that bad.


He had times when he would blank out and not talk for hours which nerved Gibbs to no end but then he would have times like at night or at dinner times when Gibbs would be eating, then all of a sudden he would find Tony had somehow gotten of the wheelchair and down to between his knees kneeing a tempting to suck him of.

Nevertheless to say this was indeed a wonderful sight to see but he knew that Tony was not in his right mind this was what he was used to doing for his bastard of a father or his uncle.


Also on more then one action he found Tony had wondered into his bed trying to hump him in a erotic manner.

This had then cursed Gibbs to have dreams about Tony under him while he fucked him so hard he was begging him to let him have relive but he would not.

No that was not what Tony needed right now what he needed right now was a helping hand a person who was able to keep a straight head on.


Time had pass and Tony was slowly but surely turning into the person who he was before this whole thing.

He looked down at Tony who was lying on the floor trying to feel the blocks and putting the shapes into the slots that was needed to be set.

"Look look I did it am i am clever?" Gibbs knelt down to Tony You are indeed my little tony you are indeed think you can do some maths now?" Tony pouted slightly but nodded all the same.

After that they did some English and despite what the Doctor said Tony was make very good progress in tiny small steps but every step was better then no step at all.

It was one night that he came into Tony's room after hearing a loud bang it was not that of someone braking in but he went to check anyway.

"Gibby?" "Yes what is it Tony?" "I remember you.... you smell like sawdust Abby who smell like violets, McGee he smells like old books that have not been used in a long time, Kate who smells of roses Ducky who smells of the sea and Jimmy who smells of sea stones i remember all the smells I remember what happened where is Lily and Lucy?

Gibbs knelt down to his level "Lily is safe she is with our director who also has a child of his own and Lucy is with Jimmy"

Tony nodded "There was something i wanted to tell you i can not quit remember much of what it was about but i was on my way back with Lucy when i thought about it"

"It alright love don't worry about it I am glade that you remember even if it is a little"

There was silence through out the evening Gibbs had put Tony back to bed and had brought up a glass of warm milk then read a story to him, after that he bargain to talk to him for a while till Tony had fallen asleep.

There was a smile now on Gibb's face something that has not been there for a while now it was a scene of what he was meant to have done a long time ago for Tony.

"I will keep the evil that hunts your dreams away from you from now I will be your eyes in that darkness that will forever embedded you I will be the key to open that cage you hold around your heart.

I will also be the open arms that will be your castle if you wish to return.

This is my vow to you my dear Tony DiNozzo and that nothing will brake this promise i have for you"

Turning to leave Gibbs took a last look back at Tony before turning of the lights "I swear no harm will ever come to you or Lily ever again"

"Never keep promises you can not keep Gibbs" Gibbs looked back to see that Tony had woken up

"It only natural that danger follows every one no matter what they might think you can not keep us from ever little thing that should wish to harm us how else are we meant to learn if not throw mistakes and different challenges?"

Gibbs knelt at Tony's bed "I can try my best to keep as much of that danger away from you both if i can then I will alright now try and go back to sleep we will talk more in the morning"

Tony simply nodded his head while laying his head down on the pillow and covers over but before he allowed the sleep to take over he whispered into the darkness "I love you Gibbs"

He did not expect a reply but when he did he hared a "I love you to Tony and i bed of you to never forget that and i will remind you over and over again that you are loved for who you are and not for what you can give"
==========================================================================

(ok i know this was not my best chapter but I wanted to show that Tony had still have some of his memories left even if it was a little hope this was ok and i know this was also a little boring i just found it was Cute the way that Tony and Gibbs interacted together while Gibbs is helping Tony to get better without thinking to much of dirty thoughts. please let me know what you thought of this chapter if you think i should make it better then please let me know ok)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.