- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Gibbs had decided to take time of to spend time with Tony they went camping and had just gotten to the cabin where they would be staying for 4 nights.

It has been hard on both of them not knowing what to say or do with each other they both cared a lot and wanted to embrace each other but how to go around that was another matter.

Gibbs have already understood that even if Tony would still have many child like thoughts and he would not know what would be right or wrong for a person to do to another.

It was that which was holding him back from devouring the younger man into the couch or what ever he could find which was in the Cabin.

He had done both their packing and had managed to pack many children books for him to read to Tony and some children toys.

He had also understood that Tony may never have a adult mind he would understand what was going on in the adult world and also know what love or hate was but he may not know fit in with the adult world.

Sighing he was smiling as he watched Tony play with the soft toys that he had managed to buy the other day they where toys of dogs and he knew that Tony loved dogs.

Then there was still the fact that Tony was wheelchair bound he had no forgotten that how could he.

After all he was the one who short at the bastards who did this to him he was the one who killed them he was told this just the other day that the two was found dead at the DiNozzo building.

Apparently no one in the NCIS teams 'knew' who killed them, Tony had done playing with his toys and was now touching the different fabrics that was on a much larger square object which was hanged under the window.

This brought a smile to his face as he watched the Innocents that Tony had with just simply touching the simple fabrics there was rough things squishy things fury things and much more.

he had helped dress Tony that night before going to bed they had both agreed it was fine to sleep in the same bed that it was to help Tony from having the nightmares he has been having.

Sighing Gibbs palled the covers over him and Tony before turning the side light of.

It had been the middle of the night when Gibbs was re woken buy a small whimper he turned over to see that Tony had fallen to the floor.

"Tony love why did you not wake me up?" "Did not want to wake you up Gibby I thought you looked like you needed sleep you look so so tied"

"I would have helped you if you called.... I would rather lose sleep over helping you then having sleep not knowing that your on the grown in pain?"

Tony said nothing but looked over to his side he had been holding his toy dog he named Ringo it was a st Bearnard.

"alright I am going to pick you up Tony love hold onto Ringo OK?"

Tony did what he was asked and held onto his doggy he must be heavy he knew he was he was a adult he knew that to yet why did he do things in a way that a child would?

Everything confused Tony even more just by thinking about why he does things.

Now he felt his body being placed in the bed at home his bed had bars around the side to help him from falling out of the bed the next thing he knew was the bed being moved.

"It alright Tony Love I am just pushing the bed against the walls so you don't hurt your self again by falling out of the bed."

He then felt Gibby come into the bed "kiss?" Gibbs must have turned round to face him as he felt the bed move once again.

"I don't think that a very good idea love" "Why Tony ugly? Tony know he has bad marks on his body is that why Gibby no like Tony? is that why you no love me like I love you the way Adult do?"


Tony felt hands touch both checks "No Tony I love you I think your very beautiful and I want to love to touch you to cherish you with everything I have but I know..... I know that if I do if I touched you any more then I already am then I would not be able to stop"

"But I want you to touch Me I know what touching is it what Father and uncle did to me?" "No Tony it is not i would be touching you with love and devotion rather then greed and hatred what your father and uncle did was wrong and that was not love do you understand me Tony?"

"So Daddy and uncle was the bad guys who did something wrong like the bad guys on T.V who get put to jail like Abby told me? oh then she told me that there is always a hero that comes along and safes the day"

Gibbs smiled while stroking Tony's hair away from his eyes then Tony looked up to him before wrapping his arms around the blankets "You will always be my Hero Gibby you saved me from Daddy and uncle who was the bad guys"

"I will always save you my dear Tony from everything that wishes to harm you"

"Yay I love you Gibby and i know Gibby loves me but I still want to be touched"

Gibbs went down to kiss Tony's check "We will talk more about this when we get back home alright love now go back to sleep and dream of everything that makes you happy"

Tony nodded turning over to his side he smiled and drifted into a night sleep while Gibbs did the same.

he knew that he could see the light on the other side of the Tunnel even if it was small it was shining like a beacon out on the dark sea.

===========================================================================

(Ok so here is my other chapter done i had a bit of a story blog trying to think of another chapter to fit in with my last and not be silly with it either.

anyway just letting anyone who like my fanfiction i will be starting another new one in a few days as this is almost finished thanks again let me know what you think of this one please)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.